My Husband Daehyun

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

Author's POV

It was 8am in the morning. You were being awaken by your alarm clock, as you opened your eyes you turned your alarm off and saw that Daehyun wasn't beside you. "Where could he be?" you said as you walked to the kitchen but never found any sign of him. Suddenly you heard a baby giggling in the room next to yours, you opened the door as you saw Daehyun carrying your 5 month old child and making her laugh. "Oppa?" you said as Daehyun smiled at you. You went near him while yawning. "Jagiya sleep first I can handle this" "but what about your schedule and-" "I'll take care of this ok? You have been up so late and you're really tired look at your eyes" Daehyun said as he put down the baby in the crib and touched your deep eyebags. "I'm in charge of the baby for today, you can rest for the whole day" he said. "But-" "No but's just go and sleep now ok?" Daehyun said as you gave up and walked back to your room and slept.

After 4 hours, you felt someone shaking you. "Hm?" you mumbled. "5 more minutes eomma" you mumbled again as you heard Daehyun's laugh. You opened your eyes and saw Daehyun sitting beside you. "What happened?" you said as you looked at him and saw him pouting. "Aish! Jung Daehyun I don't want to cook today. I'm sleepy" you said as Daehyun shook you and pulled you up. "Ya!!!" Daehyun screamed as you flinched and comepletely woke up. You slapped his arm as you went to the bathroom and washed your face.

"Aish that Jung Daehyun with his food obsession" you mumbled as you washed your face and brushed your teeth. Suddenly you felt Daehyun helding your shoulders. "What is it?" you said as Daehyun kissed your cheek. "Sorry for that" he said as you laughed and went to your baby's room. "Wow did you changed his diapers and everything?" you asked as Daehyun nodded as he sat down at the chair beside the crib. "I didn't know you could take care of her for so long haha. I guess I'll have to give oppa his reward" you said as you grabbed your baby and went to the kitchen.

"Jinjja?!" Daehyun said as he followed you to the kitchen. "I'll take care of our baby Sunhae first" he said as he took Sunhae from your hands. Sunhae giggled as Daehyun carried her. "My little princess is so cute" he said as he kissed Sunhae's chubby cheeks. "Let's go play!!!" he said as he started running and played with her. You laughed as Daehyun looked at you and pointed at the frying pan. You laughed as you started cooking fried tofu's and kimchi stew for Daehyun

After 30 minutes, Daehyun was exhausted. "Wa my princess why are you becoming so heavy now?" he said as he sat in the sofa and put Sunhae in her playpen. "I'm so hungry" he said as his stomach started making sounds. The sound was so loud that Sunhae even giggled at her father being hungry. "Ya don't laugh" he said as Sunhae smiled and continued playing with the stuff toys.

"Food's ready!" you said as Daehyun quickly rushed to the dining room and started eating. "Ya!!! Jung Daehyun! You pig! At least you should wait before the rice is cooked pabo!" you said as Daehyun was already eating the tofu and stew. You facepalmed as you scooped some rice from the rice cooker and served it. "Sorry jagi" he said as you laughed and wiped his mouth with a tissue. "Hahaha omo Jung Daehyun your face is filled with kimchi" you said as Daehyun blushed and laughed. "Sorry jagi. You know me" he said as you just nodded and served him rice.

"It's ok oppa. You did a good job today in taking care of Sunhae" you said as you went to check on Sunhae. "Aigoo our princess is sleeping" you said as you put a blanket on her. You went back to the table to find out that Daehyun finished the tofu's. "Ya! Jung Daehyun!!!!!" you said as Daehyun immediately kneeled down and bowed. You smirked as you passed by him and went to get the extra servings of tofu's. "As expected, you would finish all those tofu's" you said as you went back to the table and started eating. "That's why I left some extra ones for myself" you said as Daehyun looked at the tofu's.

"You're not getting any" you said as you stuck out your tongue to him. "Yaaaaa" he said as you laughed and ignored him. After eating, you let Daehyun wash the dishes. You watched tv as you saw Daehyun looking at you. You sighed as you turned off the tv and went to your room. 

Daehyun went in the room and saw you blowdrying your hair. Since the blowdryer is noisy, you didn't heard Daehyun coming in. Suddenly Daehyun went behind you and screamed which made you jumped and even threw the blowdryer. Daehyun grabbed the blowdryer and laughed at you. "Aish yaaaa!!!!" you said as you sighed and unplugged the blowdryer. "Aish even until now? You're still childish as always" you said as Daehyun smiled and went near you. "Is my jagi angry at me now?" he asked as he hugged you from behind.

"Well what does it look like?" you said as Daehyun laughed a bit and kissed your cheek again. "Sorry jagi" he said as you sighed. Suddenly Sunhae was crying. You and Daehyun rushed to Sunhae as you carried Sunhae. "Aigoo is my sunshine still sleepy?" you said. "Jagi here's her milk" Daehyun said as you fed Sunhae. After 10 minutes she was asleep again.

The day passed by like that. Night came and you were getting ready to go to sleep. "You go sleep first. I need to take a shower" Daehyun said as you nodded and saw him going to the bathroom. You smirked as you were plotting a revenge to him. As Daehyun went back to the room he didn't saw you. "Where is she?" he said as he was drying his hair with his towel. "Don't tell me she's playing tricks with me again?" he said as he thought of an idea. He went out of the room and screamed. "Omo! Sunhae! Why are you crying again?!" he said as you immediately rushed to Sunhae's room.

When you opened the door Daehyun stood there and smirked at you. "Hehe found you" he said as he was moving forward. "Eek!" you said as you went to your room and locked the door. "Jagi you always forget that I have a key to our room" he said as you covered yourself with blankets. Daehyun sat on the bed and hugged you.

You removed the blanket as you saw Daehyun's face. "Ya! You scared me" you said as Daehyun smiled and kissed you. "No more games ok? Let's go to sleep" he said as you blushed and nodded.

 

____________________________________________________

Annyeong everyone!!!!

OMG Thank you all for subscribing! ^^

I love you guys ^^

Sorry for not updating for a long time >.< I was really busy and I have exams this week and next week T_T

So I would probably update the next chapter 2 weeks later ><

Hope you guys understand ^^

I love you guys!!!

Also answer the poll who you want to be in the next chapter!! ^^

Oh and also answer the poll if you liked this chapter or not ^^ (sorry for this chappie being short >.<)

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys!!!!

Love ya!!!!!! ^^

I appreciate your comments <3 and thanks for leaving them! ^^

~shiro123