An Interesting Day at the Amusement Park [Youngjae]

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Annyeong! ^^ So I've got one vote for Youngjae so I'm doing one now with Youngjae ^^ other members can be next week ^^ You can vote the poll at Chap. 2 and vote who you want to be next ^^ (excluding Youngjae since I'm doing one for him now)

Update: So I made this story when I saw that Youngjae only has the vote ^^ Zelo will be next, vote on the poll on Chap. 2 :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Where are they?" I said as I'm waiting for my mom and dad outside Lotte World. We are supposed to be meeting here since I went ahead because I had a sleepover with my bestfriend last night. It was also 9am but the park opens at 10:30 and there were a lot of people outside Lotte World already. "Aish! Jinjja... I even went here early" I said as I sighed and just played games with my phone. After 30 minutes of playing someone's calling me. I quickly answered it and talked softly.

"Yobosaeyeo?" I said "Aigoo sweetie this is eomma.. I don't think we can come today... We have a lot of work to do today mian.. but you should still go to Lotte World since you already have the ticket arasseo?" she asked as she waited for my reply. "Eomma! How am I going to enjoy myself if I'm just alone!" I nagged as my dad screamed. "Gwenchanna! My friend's child is going to be there!" my dad said as I widened my eyes and screamed "MWO?!?! Ya! Appa! How could you just let your friend's child who I don't know! Be here with me!" I said as he laughed. "Ya.. Geokjeongma (Don't worry) they are just getting the two tickets from you" my dad said as I sighed in relief.

"Arasseo... but I don't know them right?" I said as my mom spoke on the phone "Nae but don't worry they would know you by the face wait what are you wearing now?" my mom said as I sighed. "I'm wearing my usual denim pants, white shirt, blue jacket and yellow scarf" I said as my mom laughed. "That's the exact thing I told them! Aigoo you should really change your style" my mom said as I listened to her naggings. "If you don't change them you won't have a boyfriend" my mom said as I sighed "Eomma can we just quit that talking cause I don't want to change my style and have a boyfriend and can I just bring Junghee with me? Please!!!" I said cutely "Ya! Don't make her pay a ticket remember we just have three tickets and we're giving the two" "But can we just tell them that they can just get one?" I said as my dad shouted "Ya! Oh Seulmi I cannot tell them to go back at their house because they're already on their way"

"But appa!! I would be alone then...." I said. "Ya! My friend's sons are going to accompany you! Don't worry!" he said as I screamed at my phone again. "MWO?!?! THEIR NAMJA'S?!?!" I said as my mom laughed. "Yes they are so be more girly arasseo? We're hanging up now because we need to go" my mom said as she laughed and bid goodbye to me. "Have fun today arasseo and don't be too rude with them remember.. their your appa's chingu's son" "Arasseo eomma" I said lazily on the phone. "Cheer up nae? ppyeom!!" my mom said as she hanged up the phone and left me speechless.

I just sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. As I did that someone was looking at me, I think those were the sons. I was shocked to see one little boy that looks like a 9 year old and a 12 year old girl. "Wait.. did appa told me that they were guys?" I said as I went near them. "Annyeong.. are you the ones who I am going to Lotte World with?" I said as I asked them. I mentally hit myself as I am not that good with kids.

"Nae.. your Seulmi noona right?" the little boy said. "Nae I am! How about you guys? What are your names?" I asked as I looked at them they were really cute! "Lee Minyoung imnida!" the girl said as I said as she was just 5 years younger than me. "Lee Kyumin imnida!" the little boy as I smiled and grabbed his hand. "So do you guys like to go now?" I asked as Minyoung looked at me and held my hand. "Nae of course unnie!!" she said as I smiled widely as we went to the entrance skipping. It's my first time being like this to a kid. I don't know why but I really feel happy today.

"Unnie! Let's ride the bumping cars!" Minyoung said as I nodded. "Arasseo but is it okay if you are going to be alone?" I asked as she nodded. "Of course unnie!" she said as we waited for the line. After 5 minutes we got on the bump cars and played there for 5 minutes. After playing we went out of the ride.

"How was the ride aedora (kids)?" I asked as Kyumin nodded. "Nae! Of course!" he said as he did an eye smile while smiling. He was really cute. I turned to look at Minyoung but she wasn't beside me. "Y-ya! Minyoung-ah!" I said as I saw her run. I chased after her and told Kyumin to run too. When we caught her she was talking to someone. "Ehh..?? Who is that?" I asked Kyumin as he also ran to Minyoung's direction and screamed. "Hyung!!!!!!" he said as he hugged him.

I went near them but at the same time I don't want them to see me cause I don't know that person. I was about to sit on a bench when Kyumin shouted and called me. I quickly went to his direction. "Waeyeo Kyuminnie?" I asked as I looked to the person who was with him. He was dressed nicely, I analyzed him from his hairstyle until to what kind of shoes his wearing. I quickly stopped when Kyumin tugged my shirt. "Nae?" I asked Kyumin. "Noona.. meet Youngjae hyung our cousin" he said as I bowed. "Ah.. ye annyeonghaseyeo Youngjae-ssi, Seulmi imnida" I said as I bowed. "Ah nae no need to be to formal, my name's Youngjae" he said as I nodded.

"So what do you wanna do now Minyoung-ah?" I heard Youngjae asked as I hold Kyumin's hand and followed to where they are going. I was surprised when I saw what Minyoung wants to ride. "M-minyoung ah?!?!?!" I said as they all looked at me. "You want to ride that?!" I said as she nodded and went in front of me. "Nae unnie! It's fun! Let's ride it!" she said as I was thinking of an excuse. "A-ani gwenchanna I'll just stay here with Kyumin arasseo? You go now with Youngjae-ssi" I said as I looked at him.

"Arasseo.. uri kaja Minyounggie" he said as I saw her nod as I saw their figure walking away. "Noona..." Kyumin said. "Waeyeo?" I asked as he rubbed his stomach "baegopa" he said as he pouted. "Arasseo let's buy here ok?" I said as we went to a food stall near gyro drop. We bought some snacks, sat down on a bench and stayed there for about 20 minutes.

"Noona.. what's taking them so long?" Kyumin asked. "I guess the line was so long" I said as I saw my phone ring. "Noona!" Kyumin said as he heard my phone ring. "Ohh. thanks kyuminnie" I said as I looked at the number. I didn't know whose number was that but I still answered it. "Yobosaeyeo?" I said. "Nae Seulmi-ssi?" the guy asked. "Ahh n-nae.. nuguseyeo?" I asked as he laughed. "Ah... mian it's Youngjae" he said "Ahhh... nae waeyeo Youngjae-ssi?" "Where are you now?" he asked as I looked around. "We're at a bench near the food stall." I said as I saw Youngjae. "Youngjae-ssi!!!!" I screamed as I saw him turned back and went to our direction.

"Mian.. the line was so long.." he said as I nodded. "Gwenchanna... here are some snacks" I said "We bought it because Kyumin was hungry" I said as Kyumin nodded. "Unnie!!" Minyoung said. "Waeyeo? How was the ride?" I asked as she jumped. "It was really fun!!" she said as I smiled. "That's good Minyoung ah" I said as she pouted. "Waeyeo?" I asked as she did an aegyeo "Unnie! Nan baegopa" she said as she pouted. It was so cute that I can't resist.

"Arasseo we're eating" Youngjae answered for me as I looked at him and said thank you with my lips. After eating we went to rides again. We rode a ride that makes you dizzy and it really made me feel dizzy as I went out of the ride I keep on shaking and I can't see very well. "Unnie!" Minyoung said as she helped me balance myself. "Gomawo Minyounggie" I said as she let me sit down on a bench.

"Mian unnie I let you rode there" she said as she felt guilty. "Ani gwenchanna... I had fun at the ride actually" I said as she smiled. "Jinjja? Where's Youngjae oppa?" she asked as I asked the same question on my mind. "Maybe they're riding something else, don't worry he'll call us if he can't see us arasseo?" I said as I felt my head aching that I put my hand on my forehead while looking down. "U-unnie!!!!" Minyoung said. "C-can unnie have some water Minyoung-ah?" I said as the pain really got worse. I'm usually not the type of girl who will ride those crazy rides because I get sick after riding the ride, I don't wanna show Minyoung that I was in pain but I can't endure the pain anymore.

"Unnie.... we don't have anymore water" Minyoung said as I lift my head up and looked around. I tried standing up but I still can't keep my balance. "Unnie!" Minyoung said as I looked at her face. "Gwenchanna.... unnie just needs water, Minyoung can help me walk to the stall right?" I said as she nodded. We started walking and looking for the food stall but  we still haven't find them. After 5 minutes we found the food stall. While going there my vision became blurry as I put my hand over my forhead and tried shaking them.

"Unnie...." Minyoung said as I can still see her face. I quickly took out my wallet from my pocket as I told buy some water. I told her that I'll be sitting at the bench near the stall. As I watch her line up I dragged myself at the bench. I still can't find my balance. While walking someone helped me balance. I turned around to see kyumin's face and Youngjae's face who was supporting me and led me to the bench.

"Noona!!! What happened?!" Kyumin asked as I just nodded. Minyoung came back with the water as she ran to me. "Unnie!!! Here!!" Minyoung said as I was about to drink it Youngjae took it away from her and opened the bottle. "Oppa!" Minyoung said. "Here" Youngjae said as he gave the bottle to me. "Thanks Youngjae-ssi" I said as I smiled and drank the water.

"Noona!" I heard Kyumin said to Minyoung. "Wae?!" she said. "What happened to noona?!" he said as I laughed. "Aigoo gwenchannayeo Kyumin-ah unnie just got dizzy" I said as Kyumin nodded. "Arasseo" he said. "Hyung!! Can we ride other rides?" Kyumin said. "Nado!!" Minyoung said as Youngjae looked at me. "Gwenchanna" I said as I felt better and walked. After some time we were about to go home when Kyumin told us that he wanted to go to the ferris wheel. We went there and patiently waited for our turn.

When it was our turn I was sitting with Youngjae while the siblings were sitting together. When the ferris wheel went up I looked outside and the view was really nice. When the ferris wheel stopped I still looked outside and just stared there forgot that I was with the siblings and Youngjae. "Noona!!" Kyumin said as I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to the real world. "Waeyeo?" I asked as Minyoung looked at me. "I said that hyung and noona look good together, your both ignoring us and looking at the scenery" Kyumin said as I laughed. "It's really beautiful outside that's why I said as the ferris wheel moved again, right now we're at the very top.

"Kyumin ah, Minyoung ah! Look" I said as the two of them looked outside. "Neomu yeppeo!" Minyoung said as I smiled. When we went out of the ferris wheel we all went out of Lotte World. "Noona! When can we see you again?" Kyumin said as he pouted. "Aigoo noona doesn't know, maybe next time?" I said as I smiled and Minyoung looked at me. "Annyeong unnie!! We hope we can see you again!!" she said as she waved from their car. "Arasseo annyeong! See you guys soon!" I said as I watched their car dissapear.

"Youngjae-ssi not going home?" I said. "Well I'm actually going home by myself so maybe I'll walk with you" he said as I nodded "Arasseo" I said as we both started walking. "So you feel better now?" Youngjae said as I nodded. "That's good" he said. "Thanks for taking care of me a while ago Youngjae-ssi" I said. "Your welcome and don't use ssi just call me oppa" he said as I never called someone oppa yet except for my relatives. "Arasseo Youngjae oppa" I said as he smiled.

"Oh here's the bus already oppa... I've gotta go" I said as he hugged me. I quickly froze and my heart was really beating so fast. "M-mian" Youngjae oppa said. "Annyeong take care arasseo?" he said as he pat my head. "N-nae" I said as I quickly went in the bus. When I sat down I listened to my mp3 and played the song illa illa by juniel.

"It was really an interesting day.. I spent this day with 2 kids and a guy" I thought as I smiled at the thought and looked outside the window while listening to music.

________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!!!

So it's Zelo oppa's birthday today!!! YAY!!!! (and yes he's really my oppa xD)

But mian if it's not a Zelo story cause I made this when I saw the voting for the first time and Youngjae was the only one that has votes :))

Next will be a Zelo story ^^ Any suggestions for the story are welcome ^^ just comment it or pm me :)

Love you subscribers!!!! ^^

Comment is really appreciated :)

~shiro123