In The Night Sky [Zelo]

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Annyeong guys! so it's about Zelo and you right now ^^ It's gonna be told on Your POV :) Next is gonna be Jongup and the last one's gonna be Himchan :) ENJOY! This chapter was inspired by After School Red's In the Night ^^ Hope you like it!

_______________________________________________

Your POV

I walked and walked as I thought about how things were tonight. I just broke up with my recent boyfriend as he cheated me with another girl. I cried silently as I was in a beach tonight. It's quite late as it was 9pm already. I sat on the soft sand near the sea as I hugged my knees and tried to forget about him. I cried as I really loved him. It made me realized how he was just using me.

"I won't get deceived by you anymore. I will get over you and I won't cry over you" I said as I looked at the night sky and promised myself that. I quickly got up as I went to a room that I rented for tonight. I quickly slept and forgot about him.

The next day I went outside to eat some breakfast when a familiar figure went near me. "What do you need?" I said as he still stood there and I looked at him. "I'm sorry for what I did please forgive me I need you and I know you need me too" he said as I smirked. "Really? Cause I don't need you already" I said as I grabbed my backpack and made sure that I locked the room and left him dumbfounded. "Serves him right" I said as I walked to a nearby restaurant and ate breakfast.

"Kimchijeon gwa orenji juseu juseyo (Kimchi pancake and Orange juice please)" I said as the waiter nodded and I played with my phone. Someone called me, I quickly answered it. "Yobosaeyeo?" "Jooyeon-ah" "Nae eomma?" "Where are you?" she asked. "I'm in a restaurant eating breakfast waeyeo eomma?" I asked. "Arasseo how are you? Eomma misses you" she said as I laughed "I'm fine and I miss you too" I said as my mom and was at jeju island in a vacation/business trip there. "Just wait for us ok sweetie?" she said as I nodded. "So how's Jinhoon-ssi" she asked as I sighed. "We broke up last night he was cheating with me" I said as my mom sighed. "Gwenchanna?" she asked. "Nae I'm fine" I said.

"Ah! Eomma knows what to do" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "A blind date!! I know someone who you can date and I'm sure you'll like him" she said as I sighed. "Eomma?!?! Why set me up on a blind date? I just broke up with someone at least give me a week" I said. "Arasseo well I'll just call you soon and tell you more details about the date arasseo?" she said as I sighed. "Arasseo eomma, say hello to appa" I said. "Arasseo Saranghaeyeo sweetie" "Love you too bye" I said as my mom hanged up the phone.

The waiter puts my order on the table. I thanked him as I sighed and started eating. While eating I looked at my right side which shows the beautiful view of the beach. It made me think what happened between me and Jinhoon. We were just dating her a week ago. I tried shaking off that thought. We were together for 6 months already. My mom knew I was dating him since I told her and she agreed that I can date him since I'm 16 years old already. I finished my food and paid at the counter.

"That will be 3,000 won" he said as I nodded and paid him. I went out of the restaurant and took a bus home. As I arrived home I went to my room and laid down. After 1 hour I stood up and went outside. I went to Myeongdong and did some shopping there to kill some time. I took the subway home. There were a lot of people but it was fine. As I went out of the subway I went to a park which is near my house. As I arrived there I played in the swings not caring about anything since I was really sad. I don't like to call my best friend since she is with her parents at Busan. I sighed and stopped playing the swing when suddenly, someone was looking at me.

He has a skateboard and taking a rest at the bench in front of me. I ignored him as I continued playing in the swing to relieve my stress. It was already 7pm so no one was there at the park but me and him. I was not scared of him since he looks like he was in the same age as me eventhough he's really tall. After 2 minutes in playing the swing he went to the swing next to me and started playing in the swing. I looked at him and shocked of what he did. "Wae? Is it bad to play at the swing? Look at you you're playing in the swing too" he said as he finally spoke.

He had a nagging tone but I didn't care. "Ani it's just that it's weird seeing a teenage guy playing in the swings" I said as I continued swinging. He stopped swinging and looked at me. I suddenly stopped swinging as I knew he was going to say something. "So.. what brings you here? You have problems aren't you? It's bad to be alone at this hour." he said as I sighed and answered him. "I'm here to relieve my stress. I always come here when I have problems and would play in the swing when something bothers me" I said as he nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"Uhmm...." he said as the atmosphere became awkward. "My name's Junhong" he said as he let out a hand. I shook his hand and introduced myself. "My name's Jooyeon" I said as he nodded. "So... how old are you?" "I'm 16 how about you?" "16 also!" he said as he wanted me to hi-five with him. I suddenly smiled at this time as the mood became really happy. We talked about our interests and even exchanged numbers. "Junhong-ssi I've got to go now" I said as he nodded. "I'll go with you" he said as I raised one of my eyebrows. "Waeyeo? It's night time already I'm just walking you home" he said as I nodded. "Arasseo" I said as he followed me and stood beside me while walking.

"So.... did you eat dinner already?" he asked as I shook my head. "Aigoo you should eat" he said as we passed by a restaurant. "Kaja" he said as I looked at him. "Waeyeo? I'm going to treat you" he said as I tilted my head. "Waeyeo?" "Well because I want you to eat. When you have problems you would not eat sometimes and since we're friends now I don't want you to starve" he said as I nodded. "A-arasseo" I said as I followed him.

After eating he followed me again. "Aren't you supposed to be home early?" I said as he shook his head. "My mom doesn't mind if I come home late as long as it's before 9:30pm" he said as he looked at his watched which said 8:30 and I nodded. "So... is your house near here?" I asked as he nodded "It's near the corner" he said as I widened my eyes. "Jinjja?!?! My house is in that corner also" I said as he laughed. "Well I guess we're neighbors then" he said as I nodded. As we were about to turn in the corner I saw a familiar figure in front of my house. I quickly stopped and walked backwards. "Waeyeo?" he asked as I sighed. "He-he's there" I said.

"He? Who?" he asked as I sighed. "I think I should tell you" I said. "He was my boyfriend and we currently broke up and now he keeps on following me and telling me that he needs me" I said as his eyes widened. "You had a boyfriend? Why did you broke up?" he said as I nodded. "He cheated on me" I said as he went in front of me. "That's why you were there" he said as he hugged me. I was shocked at his sudden action. I guess he knew that no one was comforting me. A tear suddenly went out of my eyes and sobbed. He hugged me tighter as I hugged back. I was glad that there were no people walking at this hour and people seeing us hugging.

I let go of his hug and I suddenly sat down on the floor. "M-mian" I said as I sniffed and kept my head down. I saw him crouched down and looked at me. He lifted my chin and wiped my tears. "Don't worry it's fine he isn't worth crying for arasseo? You should be strong" he said as I saw him smiled. He stood up as he held my hand and helped me stand up. I looked at him and smiled. "Gomawo Junhong-ah" I said as I smiled and walked in the corner and saw him still there waiting for me.

"J-Jooyeon-ah!!" he said as he hugged me. I pushed him and looked at Junhong who just smiled at me. Jinhoon suddenly looked at me then at Junhong. "Y-ya! Who's this? You exchanged me already with that guy" he said as I shook my head. "No he is my special friend and if you dare bother me and him you would get the consequences. I can tell you're mom what you are doing to me and don't come back here because I don't need you anymore. I won't cry or call you anymore. We're done Jung Jinhoon" I said as I went to my house dragging Junhong along with me.

As I went in I looked at Junhong who gave me a two thumbs up. "Now that's my Jooyeon" he said as he patted my head. I smiled and looked at the window and saw him stormed off. I laughed "serves him right!" I said as I saw him sitting at the sofa. "Want to drink something?" I asked as he nodded. I quickly poured a glass of water and gave it to him. As he finished drinking he went home already.

"Hmm.... I wonder who will eomma set up with me on a blind date" I said as I went to my room and slept.

_________________________________________________

Annyeong!!! Sorry for the long wait!! >.< Sorry about the late update.

I was busy with school and I hope that you liked this chapter ^^

Next will be Jongup so stay tuned!!!!!

OH AND THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A CONTINUATION AFTER I FINISHED WRITING HIMCHAN AND JONGUP'S ONE SHOT ^^ HOPE YOU WILL ANTICIPATE IT!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Oh and please answer this poll ^^ I know that you guys don't comment and I would like to know what you guys think ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks!!!!! <3333333 Comment also!!!!! Makes me sad that no one comments :(

~shiro123