I have to leave you, I'm sorry (Daehyun)

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Sorry if this is about a break-up .... I was listening to What my heart tells me to do that's why.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

You are enjoying the day as you wait for Daehyun at your favorite hang out place. It was a place where you can just sit and watch the ocean. It was a beautiful scenery and Daehyun was the one who showed this to you. You would always come here when you have a problem or when you always miss Daehyun. It was also a special place because it's also where you answered Daehyun.

"Sunha-ah!" a voice said as you stood up from where you are sitting. "Oppa!!!" you said as you were waving at him. He sat down next to you and looked at the ocean with both of your hands intertwined with your shoulders leaning on his shoulders. 

"Oppa! Did you get accepted to TSent?" you asked as you raised your head and looked at him. He immediately let go of your hand and looked down. "Waeyeo? You didn't? Gwenchanna! There's still a lot of entertainment's there" you said as you smiled. "Actually..." Daehyun said as you were waiting for his answer. "I was accepted.." he said as you smiled brightly and hugged him. "Jinjja?!? Aigoo Chukhahae!!!" you said as Daehyun showed a blank face. "W-waeyeo?" you asked as he stood up and went to the railing.

"I'm accepted but... I need to break up with you" he said as you also stood up and went beside him. "W-what do you mean? The company told you?" you said as you moved further from him. "Ani..." he said as you were surprised to why he wants to break up with you. "It's because it's for your own good" he said as you were confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm following what my heart tells me to do... and that is to let you go and let you live a happy life without me" he said as tears were flowing down your cheeks. "A-ani I'm happy already with you!" you said as you looked at him and made eye contact with him. "But I won't be with you and I'm not the one who deserves to be with you... I'm thankful that you really loved me and cared for me. I would always remember our memories as I take this road and......" he said as he paused and looked at the ocean

"I really loved you and I'm sorry that I am doing this to you right now... I know that you deserve much better." he said as you saw him shed a tear but quickly wiped it and went near you. "Please forgive me Sunha-ah...... I hope that you will live a good life. I guess this is goodbye." he said as he hugged you so tight which made you cried more as you hugged him back. "Shhh.... shhh.... uljima... you can still always call oppa when you have a problem okay?" he said as he hugged you very tight and let your tears go away.

Both of you were like that for 10 minutes after that you let go of the hug. Daehyun wiped your tears with his handkerchief and put them on your hands and walked away from you. You looked at the handkerchief that he left you. You quickly calmed yourself and screamed "Jung Daehyun!" as soon as you said that he quickly looked back. "Thank you for everything, for loving me! I wish that you will be a successful idol! Till we meet again! FIGHTING oppa!" you screamed as you smiled and waved at him. You saw him smiled and waved back at you. After that you walked back home which is the opposite direction of where Daehyun was going.

 

 

 

___________________________

So... yay! 1st chappie done! ^^

I'm sorry if it's about a break-up well as you already read I wrote this while listening to 'What My Heart Tells Me to do'.

Hope you liked it and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or anything that you didn't like about the first chapter.

I'll be sure to improve and do more better on the next chapter ^^

Till then, see you soon!!!!

~shiro123