Blind Date (Zelo's Cont.)

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

Your POV

A day after that incident Zelo became my total best friend. He was a really fun person to be with and he is really kind. We hangout at times and I even told him about the blind date and he just wished me goodluck for the date. A week passed and my mom called me. "Ya Jooyeon ah! Today is the day! Your date will be wearing a green shirt and jeans. Just a clean look. Go to the restaurant near our place"  mom said as I sighed. "Nae nae tell him I'll be wearing my blue shirt and skinny jeans" I said. "Arasseo well I'll be hanging up now! Call me later when it's finished ok?" she said. "Arasseo annyeong eomma" I said as my mom hanged up the phone.

"Aish! I'd rather go on a skateboard lesson with Junhong than going on a stupid blind date" I said as I changed my clothes and got ready to go out. As I walked to the restaurant I immediately saw my date. He had a dark blue-ish hair and was wearing a green shirt and jeans. As I looked in his face my eyes widened. "J-Junhong/Jooyeon?!" the both of us said together as I smiled. I'm glad that he was my date and not any other guys because I was already sick of them. I sat in front of him as he laughed.

"Wae?" I said as he smiled. "I didn't know you were the one that my mom set up with" he said as I laughed. "Same here! I was set up by eomma because of what happened recently" I said as he understood what I said. "Hmm.. how about after dinner we head out to the skate park and we can continue your lesson!" he said as I nodded. "Yay! Actually when I didn't know it was you who I am going to date, I wanted to quit the date and continue skateboarding" I said as he smiled. "Kamsahamnida!" me and Junhong said as we ate the food in front of us. "Oh Junhong ah did you bring the skateboard?" I asked as he nodded.

"Do you bring it like everytime?" I said as he nodded. "Oh and what happened to your hair, it turned blue-ish like my shirt!" I said as he shyly laughed. "Well I thought having blue-ish would let someone have a bad first impression of me" he said. "Jinjja?! Wait, you didn't liked the blind date too?!" I asked as he nodded.

After eating, the both us were walking to the skate park. I was skipping while Zelo was just following me. "Jooyeon ah!" he said as I stopped skipping. "Wae?" "Can you stop being so fast, I can't catch up" he said as I laughed. "Aigoo a tall person like you is tired already?" I said as he lightly pushed my head. I laughed as I started walking.

Author's POV

"Jooyeon-ah let's do the warm up" Zelo said as he let out the skateboard as you stood on the skateboard and pushed your foot front and back, trying to find your balance. "Ok I guess that's enough" he said as you jumped off the skateboard. "Are we gonna go now?" you asked as he nodded. "But remember slow down first because you're only a beginner. I'll be following behind" he said as you nodded and started putting your left foot on the skateboard and pushed back some power with your right foot lightly. After two pushes you slowly put your right foot on the skateboard.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it Junhong ah!!!" you said as he gave a two thumbs up while following you with his skateboard. "W-wait how do you turn this?!" you said as you pushed your foot forward but you pushed it so much so you fell on the floor. Not until when you felt arms pulling you back and holding your waist. "Ah ah!!" you said as you felt nothing. "Eh?" you said as you felt someone back hugging you. "J-junhong? I'm fine y-you can let go of me now" you said as he let go of you. "Mian" he said shyly as he blushed. "I-it's ok g-gomawo Junhong ah" you said as you also blushed.

You went to the skateboard that was on the edge and gave it back to Zelo. "I guess that's enough for tonight" you said as he scratched the back of his head. "I guess so well I'll take you home" he said as you smiled and saw Zelo keeping the skateboards. 

Actually you started feeling different when you were with Zelo after that incident about your past boyfriend. You don't know why but you always felt weak when Zelo either holds your hand, shoulder or even prevent you from falling like a while ago. Actually you didn't want him to let go but you don't want the awkwardness to be growing between the both of you. Suddenly, you felt someone holding your hand.

"J-junhong?" you said as you looked your hand that was intertwined with his. "Well... we're in a date right? We should at least act like we're having one" he said seriously as you looked to your left. "I-I guess so...." you shyly said while blushing. Your heart couldn't stop beating so fast so you were worried if Zelo can feel it because he was holding your hands. You keep on stealing glances at Zelo and everytime he looks back at you, you would look away and bit your lower lip.

Zelo realizes what was happening and he couldn't stop smiling at your face everytime you look away. You were really cute whenever the atmosphere becomes really awkward. Who could also feel that you were nervous because your hand was a bit cold and he held it tighter so that your hand would be warm again. You secretly smiled as you felt that he was holding your hand tighter.

Zelo can't take anymore the awkwardness and too much cuteness. He was shy to do it but he suddenly dragged you to the park where you both first met. "What are we doing here oppa?" you said as you mentally slapped yourself because you called him oppa because you got carried away about the date. "M-mian Junhong ah" you said as you let go of his hand and bowed. "Aigoo gwenchanna Jooyeon ah" he said . "Well actually I took you here because I wanna say something" he said as you looked at him.

"I-I actually like you Jooyeon ah, since when I saw you swinging here. I-I don't know what I felt but I loved you at first sight. I wanted to be friends with you so that I could know you more better but I know that you find it strange because we just met two weeks ago. I-" "I like you too" you suddenly said as he stopped talking and looked at you. You giggled as you smiled. "You heard it right. I like you too Junhong ah since when you comforted me" you said as he looked surprised.

You laughed as you saw him smile. You went to the swing as you played there and started swinging. Zelo smiled as he saw you play in the swings. He went near your swing as he held both chains of your swing causing you to stop. He suddenly looked in your eyes as he kissed your lips. Your eyes widened but then gave in. He quickly let go as the both of you blushed then laughter came out from the both of you.

"So does that mean we're together?" he said as you stood up from the swing and kissed his cheek. "Does that answer your question?" you said as you saw him blushed. "Nope" he said. "Mwo?! (What)" you said as he smirked. "Unless you call me oppa from this night onwards" he said. "Eyyy... Of course I will" you said as he cheekily smiled. "Let's go, you need to go home" he said as he held your hand.

While walking you started staring at his hair. "Oppa! Is that permanent hair dye?" you asked as he shook his head. "It's only permanent for 3 days then it will start coming off. Why did you ask?" he said as you smiled. "The hair color suits oppa that's why" you said. "Jinjja?" he said as you nodded. "But oppa's black hair looks better on you but well... aish! Molla! They both look good on you" you said as Zelo smiled at your cuteness. "Then how about putting this on again next week" he said as you nodded. "So, skatepark tomorrow?" he asked as the both of you arrived in front of your house.

"Nae! Of course hehe" you said as he kissed your forhead. "Goodnight" he said as you waved at him. "Night night oppa. Saranghae!!" you said as you playfully made a heart sign. He smiled as he also made a heart sign. "Saranghae! Take care" he said. "Take care too oppa!" you said as you went in your house.

____________________________________________________

Annyeong!!! ^^

Long time no see ^^

Sorry for not updating for so long ><

I was a bit busy ^^ I'm gonna update the next chapter but since Daehyun and Jongup are tied I'm doing another poll ^^

Love you 12 Subscribers and you who is reading this ^^ (yes you) hehe ^^

Comments are appreciated ^^ hehe and if you don't wanna comment:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH YEAH AND ONE SHOT MV WAS SO DAEBAK!!!! OMO JAE AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 YONGGUK WAS SO AWESOME AND SO WAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else thought that Zelo's dance in his part is funny (before he did the scorpion dance) xDDD I was laughing when I first saw that xDDD ALSO HIMCHAN AND JONGUP HAS MORE LINES YAY!!!!!! AND DAEHYUNNIE!!! >.<

 

See you soon!! ^^

~shiro123