The Only Key To My Heart

Shinee's Stories of Love---One-Shot Collection

Chapter 3: The Only Key to My Heart

-Soochan's POV-

He bend his head closer to me, slowly, looking straight and dearly into my eyes. Making me feel hot all over my body.

"Soochan-ah! Get up! You'll be late for school." A familiar voice called from a distance, then a spontaneuos banging on a wood was heard not far from where I and my 'guy' was. Then I hit my back on something hard, and I realized I was on the floor my room. I groaned in pain.

"Soochan-ah, get up! Now!" she called agian, my Mom, waking me up on a saturday morning. I get up from the floor and forced my self lazily to get the door for my noisy mother.

She stood on my door way with her hands both on her waist glaring at me ready to burst. But before she could even open and scold me I said:

"Mom, It's saturday, what am I going to do in school?" I said, yawning.

"Saturday? are you drunk huh? Soochan? It's THURSDAY!" She shouted showing me the calendar.

I inspected it and realized she was right, why did I think it was saturday? Pabo.

I hurriedly ran to the bathroom leaving my Mom still scolding me, but I was too busy panicking, to listen to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe it's thursday today." I mumbled to myself while walking to school that morning, maybe because of my dream, that I don't want to wake up anymore. He was so handsome! Haihh~ My 'Dream Guy' Why was he just a dream? It's so unfair, why do I get to meet him only in my dreams? I wish he was real and I wish he was mine, but I don't want having any love problem like Hyegun-eonni, like what happened to her and Jonghyun-oppa last sunday, but it was good that they made it up right away, thanks to my suggestion of the flower, or maybe because they really love each other and they just understand each other, Aish~ I'm so jealous.

"Eonnie!!!" A familiar shrilly voice called behind me, then I felt her bump on my back.

"Oh, sorry, I took extra step, but I didn't mean to bump on you Eonnie." She exclaimed, holding on my arm and smiling mischievously at me. She was always too clumsy.

"What's with that smile, Rinrin-ah?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'm just happy seeing you on a thursday morning, Oh, no, I mean every morning, even saturday and sunday." She said, the smile not leaving her clear face.

"Stop reminding me that it's thursday and not saturday will you." I groaned.

"Why Eonnie? Did something happened to you?" she asked with a little concern.

"Nothing important, alright?" I said.

"It's important to me, I want to know what's happening to all my Eonnies, even Yoongmun-maknae." She said, like she really does, but what can I do? She'll only bug then I would be left with no choice but to tell her.

"I had my dream again, and again, it's abo--"

"Eonnie's dream guy I knew it!" She exclaimed cutting my sentence, I glared up at her, yes UP at her, even though I'm older that she was, she was dissapiontingly taller that I am.

"I'm not finish yet." I grumbled. She smiled.

"Oh~ Mianhe Eonnie, you can proceed." She said, the mischievous smile carved on her face again as she lean her head closer to listen intently at my story.

"Well Mom woke me up, and I thought it was saturday and I really don't want to get up, but it was thursday so I was simply dissapionted, and all I want to do is sleep." I said, non stop. Rinrin laughed, and cleared when she realized I was watching her.

"Oh~ sorry, but it's going to be a good thursday for you, only if you believe me that I have something that you need." She said, waggling her brows.

"And what would that be?" I said then snorted. "What ever that is it will never help me in differentiating what day it is today."

"You don't understand Eonnie, it's the best 'thing' in the world! and it's for real!" She exclamied striving to get me encourage on this 'thing' she was talking about.

"Okay fine, what is this thing?" I said in surrender, she pulled me in to a stop before jumping and screaming for Joy.

"I've been telling Hyegun-eonnie about this but she said she doesn't need it because she have what she wanted, you know her pet dinosaur--"

"Can you just tell what this thing is?" I said stopping her, but she only smiled and came closer to me.

"The Magic Diary..." She whispered. I snorted humorly.

"Magic Diary? Are you on drugs or something? and tell me do you actually believe all this crap?" I asked, she frowned.

"Of course, It has been proven effective for so may times!" She gushed, deffending the 'Magic diary'.

"Rinrin-ah, you're still young to understand that this things doesn't exist, all you have to do now is to study hard okay?" I said, laughing to myself, and started to walk again.

"Eonnie, don't you want to see the cute guy in your dreams for real?" She asked.

"If he really was real, why not? but he's just a dream, so how can that be possible?"

"It can be possible now, you see this diary has a very strong magic, it can make all your wishes come true!" She exclaimed.

"Really?" I said not giving much interest.

"Ne, and it's for free, at the new store near school, you just have to by any of their merchandise then they'll give you your diary only if you get the gold seal, that's hidden on every products tag."

"You call that free?" I countered. She nodded, ugh, naive.

"All the girl who knows about that is at that store every after school, and It's limited so we've got to hurry!"

"Okay, then hurry, Rinrin."

"Of course I will." She said, satisfied with herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school.

"Eonnie, let's go." Rinrin yelled popping beside me indside my classroom where the students are preparing to leave, our class just ended and this girl is actually here before I could even pick my things from the floor.

"I thought you're in a hurry? Go now." I said pushing her away from me. She gave me wondering look, her one brow curled upwards.

"Eonnie, 'WE' are in the hurry so let's go!" She said, pulling me by hand and giving me any chance to disaprove.

We we're walking to the store where Rinrin wants to get that Diary, and there where so many girls inside, also expecting to get that Magic Diary like the one I'm with.

"See, there's so many girls there, we really should have hurried and came here earlier." She said, biting her nails.

"Go on before they get all the Diary." I said pushing her to go inside.

"Nu-uh! You're coming." She said, pulling me inside the crowded store.

"Now, choose anything you want to buy, inspect the tag closely so we get the gold seal." She said and started to look around the store.

"Rinrin-ah, I don't want that Diary and I don't have money with me." I lied.

"You need the Diary, and regarding the 'you-don't-have-money' problem, I already prepared something for that, I brought extra cash so in case you lie, I'll just buy for you." She said, I sighed, surredering to this cunning chicken.

"Fine!" What else can I do? So I started looking for anything interesting to buy. Then I found a pink scarf that looks cute but I wouldn't use it in most probability so I just passed by it and found a nice looking shoes that no one seems to be interested in. I picked it up without hesitation and came back to Rinrin who was looking closely at the tag of a green pleated skirt that was all of her interest, she smiled at me when I handed her the shoes.

"Do you think it has the gold seal?" She asked eagerly. I nodded even though I didn't really inspected it.

"I liked this one, and I think I'm going to get that little monster." She said, hugging the skirt to her chest. "Let's pay for it." We went to the counter where there was a few people in line, because the other costumers was still inspecting the tags closely, assuming that they got the gold seal but was still hesitating.

We paid for the shoes and the skirt we bought, well Rinrin bought like she said she would, when the female clerk told us to check the tags if then gold seal was there, or wasn't.

"Do you want me to check it for you Ms.?" The other female clerk asked, Rinrin handed her the skirt and the shoes, the clerk immediately took the shoes I choose first and started to tear the tag. Rinrin beside me grabbed my arm, squeezing it hard.

The clerk suddenly smiled to us and showing us the gold seal hidden on the tag, Rinrin jumped of joy.

Should I say I was lucky?

"I didn't expect that." I mumbled.

"Well congratulations." The clerk said, taking the skirt next and tearing the tag, Rinrin covered her face with her hand.

"What're you doing?" I asked. She didn't take her hand away from her face but she turned to me.

"I want it to be surprise." She said. I rolled my eyes, then the clerk smiled again showing me another gold seal on the tag of Rinrin's skirt, this girl is going to psych.

"Eonnie, did I get it?" She asked still covering her face.

"Ani." I said, I felt her shoulder slumped, I almost laughed to myself, then she slowly took her hands from her face and her eyes winded finding the clerk smiling at her still flashing the gold seal to our faces.

"Eonnie! you tricked me! I almost cried!" She yelled to my face shaking my shoulder.

"Still you got what you wanted." I said.

"Here's your prize." The clerk said handing us the two heart shaped diary, one is pink and the other one was green. I took the pink one hesitantly, and I realized it really looked magical, it was actually heavy, even though it was small, and there was a heart shaped key hanging on the padlock of the Diary, that was also heart in shape.

"This is the magical pen." the clerk added, handing us two pens that was also the color of our diary, on the edge of the pen was a small heart shaped.

"Wow, it looks pretty." I sighed. Rinrin let out a laugh.

"My tofu, prepare to be mine." Rinrin whispered to herself.

"What? Who's tofu?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No one, let's go, now that I have my diary, I'm happy and ready to eat a bucket of hot yummy fried chicken!" She exclaimed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started at the pink Diary I just got from that store for free, in my case though, Rinrin bought the shoes for me, when I was on my bed that night. What should I right? I want my dream guy? Or I wish that my dream guy would become real? This is absurd, and impossible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was even harder, because I dreamt of him again and this time he became real in my dreams because of what I wrote in my diary, 'I wish he become real.' he suddenly popped in front of me after I wrote that phrase and started kissing me.

Totally absurd, I was beeing obsessed because of this diary, I don't even understand why brought this today and agian stare at it, still arguing with myself whether to write on ot or not. So I just took my pink Disney laptop and started to surf in the internet.

"What do you want Ms." The waitress of the coffee shop I'm in, asked. I smiled as told her I only want hot milk, I've always been here every friday morning, like a weekly schedule, I love their hot milk here. This is owned by Hyegun-eonni's uncle, which I also know personally.

I checked the time on my watch and it was still too early to come to school but I decided to took off, after I finish the hot chocolate the waitress was in her hand when she was coming closer to me. ^_^

I totally enjoyed the internet connection and the yummy milk I was drinking, when my watch started it's alarm a sign that it was time for school, I always turn on it's alarm every friday mornig so I wouldn't be late for school. I fixed my things and left the coffee shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

During our class, I panicked when I reaized that the key of my Diary was missing, I rummaged in my bag, wishing it was there but it wasn't, Where did it go?

After school, I decided to go back to the coffee shop and look for the key, maybe I left it there.

When I came in, I went immediately to the counter where ajjussi, Hyegun-eonnie's uncle was, he smiled at me and asked.

"What is it that I can do for you Soochan-ah?"

"I'm looking for a key, I really think I left it here." I said, he curled up a brow.

"Key for what?" He asked.

"For...my...diary." I hesitated. He smiled, making me suddenly curious.

"Are you looking for this?" Someone behind me asked, I turned around to see who it was and I almost thought I was still stuck in my dreams. He was there, standing right in front of me the guy that was always invading my dreams almost every night, smiling at me, and holding the key I was looking for.

I didn't move for a moment and just stared at him.

"Is this yours?" He asked, I nodded unconciously.

"He's been waiting for you since this morning." Ajjussi said a smile forming in voice.

"Okay, it's yours." Dream guy said, taking my hand and putting the key on it. "My name is Key, will you bother to thank me?" He asked humorly.

"Err-- Go-gomaw-wo." I stammered, making his smiled reach his ears.

"What your name Ms.?" He asked still flashing a smiled for me, and only for me.

"Yoon Soo-Soochan." I said.

"Will you care to repay me for returning that..precious KEY to you? How about a cup of coffee with me?" He asked, teasingly. I nodded, suddenly feeling aware of myself. Is this the product of the Diary? I didn't right anything in my diary yet, or he's just my imagination? But he seem so real.

"Two cup of cuppuccino for us, please, charge it on me." He said to Ajjussi and invited me to the table where I was seated this morning.

"How did you know the key was mine?" I asked.

"I was here this morning, I saw you and you seem trouble, and I saw you left the little key so I decided to wait. maybe you would realize you lost it and come back here." He said.

"Oh~ you mean you waited here all day?" I asked again.

"Not really, I just came back here from the mall." He said smiling at me. "You're here every friday aren't you?" He said.

"How did you know?" I wondered. He chuckled while he took something from his bag at the side of the table, and he let out a camera that was the same as of a photographer that looks pretty expensive, and handed it to me. I blinked.

"What's that?" I asked, he smiled again.

"A camera, look." He said showing me something that was on the screen and I choked when I saw my self, in the coffee shop wearing my clothes that I was wearing last friday when I was here. I looked up at him in awe. He kept his smile, but to me it became even sweeter, as he continued showing me all of my pictures here in the coffee shop on different days.

"You're stalking me?" I said, he chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe no, I just get to see you here, I work at the other side of the street." He said pionting at the Photo Studio on the other side of the street.

"You're a photogarpher?" I asked, he nodded.

"Just a hobby, I'm still a student." He said. "..and I think you're a pretty, that's why I always take friday morning as time off." He added.

"To take my pictures?" He nodded, I almost explode of happiness, is this why I always dream of him, because he has been stalking me? Or maybe staring at my pictures at night? It made all of the hairs on my back stand up.

"I think I'll get to see you more often now?" He asked very eagerly.

"More, often? Okay." I replied, making him smile more.

My Key, I found my Key....The Only KEY to my Heart.