Little Cinderella~

Shinee's Stories of Love---One-Shot Collection

-Song Yoongmun's POV-

    The worst night of my life ever!

    I mean come on! Argh!...okay..imagine yourself on my shoes right now, not literally!

    Okay! this is how it goes:

    Last week:

    I was at the Library reading my favorite book about plants and animals and everything and I was totally enjoying it when suddenly my talkative friend Hyegun nudge on an empty seat beside me pressing herself closer and wearing her dinosaur smile.

    "What?" I almost yelled, feeling a bit annoyed. I don't know what the hell she wants with me right now, all I know is when she gives me this smile, I would definatelly smell trouble.

    "I have a proposal." she started, blinking her big brown eyes spontaneuosly. I rolled my eyes, sighing.

    "What?" I moaned, she giggled, cleared and pretended to compose herself.

    "Come to the Valentine ball with us next week, we'll take care of the dress, makeup and shoes and all you need." ugh! not again. I groaned, she's been bugging me about this since last week and I'm actually starting to get annoyed, no, I'm annoyed. I shook my head in dissaproval.

    Valentine Ball has been a yearly activity of our expensive school every 14th night of Febuary, but never in my life did I attempt to attend and I'm still not planning either. This party requires a date, okay well not really require, but, duh! V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E Ball?

    "What's up with that Valentine party you're so eager about huh?" I asked brows furrowed skeptically. She gave me a knowing look and made a clicking sound with her tongue.

    "Everything! Yoongmun-ah! this is going to be the first time that we are going to attent that grand party and I wanted to know what's happening in that party and I want to go there with you and Rinhyo and Rinrin and Soochan." She said non-stop. Unbelievable.

    "No, that would be my final descision."~~~~



    Guess what?

    I ended up coming just to make her stop nagging and bugging about this stupid Valentine Ball thing.

    Now:

    I'm in the corner of the big and almost dark ballroom hall, surrounded by different colored dancing disco lights and a big disco ball at the center of the very high cieling that gave the partial light to the whole huge room.

    I'm sitting on the floor wearing my sparky black shining cocktail dress, without my expensive 4 inched high heeled stilleto on my feet, but on the floor beside me. I'm holding a glass of water on my good cold hands and watching my 'FRIENDS' (with emphasis) dance their way to the middle of the dance floor with few male partners, leaving me here alone and die in boredom, ALONE!...

    I wanted to go home but I can't because I didn't know the way, Hyegun forced her dad to rent a limo for us, so that means I have to wait till they get tired of dancing and go home.

    Okay, stop imagining here...this is going to be my moment.^_^

    "What are you doing here?" A rather wierd familiar husky cold voice said in front of me, i wasn't able to see him coming because it was really gloomy and the loud music makes my head spin. I cannot see his face, only his silhoutte.

    "Who are you?" I shouted over the loud music. Then slowly, he bent down taking my free hand, pulled me, making me stand up.

    "W-what are you doing?" I stammered. He didn't answer but, instead he pulled my arm, dragging me slowly behind him. I dropped the glass of water I was holding, the cold water spilled on the carpeted floor and to my foot, freezing my whole body to death. I realized I don't have my sheos on.

    "Hey! get off me, stop!" I yelled, but didn't seem to hear me, he kept on pulling me, passing the dancing people inside the hall, until we reach the back door of the big hall. When we were out of the door there was light on the narrow hallway and the loud music from the hall started to fade making me feel a little at ease and concious of what was happening.

    I was able to see the stranger clearer but the bad thing was, his broad back was on me, he was wearing a black neat tux, that looked pretty expensive.

    I took a deep breath when I started to gain my whole conciousness, and up a large amount of energy and pulled my hand away from his, It made him stop but he didn't turn around.

    "Who the hell are you? What do you wa--" I stopped when he started to whirl around, facing me with his stagnant expression. His flaming beautiful big brown eyes pierced the inner most part of my craving soul. Choi Minho, the man of my dreams and fantasies, is standing in front of me. Am I dreaming or I'm just having my fantasies again?

    Minho, is my classmate, the most handsome, quiet, smart, lovely, dazzling, cute and gorgeous person I have ever seen. But he used to ignore everyone in the class, being so cool and all. But I never see him as arrogant, only cool~

    "I-I l-left my shoes." was all I managed to say. He looked down on my bear foot and back on my face, looking as arrogant as other people would call him.

    The next thing he did was like and adrenaline shot on my peachy skin. He walked closer to me bringing an electric shock to my veins while he looked down at me and at first I thought he bowed but then I felt his strong arms slid around my waist and the back of my knees, then, the next thing I knew, he was holding me up, carrying me on his arms, pressing me to his warm body. I felt my cheeks burn like a lava in embarrassment.

    "Is this better? Cinderella?" he asked, almost looked impatient. He didn't gave me a chance to answer and hurriedly walked out of the building with me o his arms, I didn't know how to react on the sudden unexpected happening and how he look like right now. You wouldn't want to know, he looked so scary, and beautiful~

    A sudden tingle of fright came to me when we he started to approach the narrow forest behind the building. it was dark, gloomy and eerie, making me feel more and more uneasy and doubtful about the person I usually think as cool. Did I made my judgement on him too soon? Was I wrong to think that he was cool instead of creepy?

    I was so afraid that I didn't find the courage to ask where he was going to take me, then I didn't realize that I was struggling hard on his arms that made him grasp on me hard and only made him more impatient. Then I started screaming.

    "Will you please stop that, or I'll drop you." he almost yelled, instead of obeying it only made me struggle more because of the scary expression on his beautiful face that made feel like he was going to eat me alive with his mean stare, then the next thing I knew was the intense pain on my , he dropped me on purpose like he said he would. I groaned in pain and slowly looked up him at only to see that he was staring at me in annoyance.

    "I warned you, stop it." He simply said.

    "My hurts!" I screeched. He rolled his eyes and bent on his knees on my side. He looked at me for a moment and let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head while looking down on his shoes. Then again he slid his long arms on around my waist and the back of my knees and carried me up, and continued walking.

    I wasn't able to say anything else, since all of the remaining strength left was taken by his eerie mood.

    "Don't you want to come with me Yoongmun?" He asked when silence started to fell between us. I looked up to him, but quickly look away when I found him looking wistfully down at me.

    "I-I don't know." I replied, then silence fell again.

    I can almost feel how heavy I was when he started panting and walking slower deep within the gloomy forest.

    "Y-You should p-put me down." I suggested softly. He didn't respond.

    "It's okay we're nearing." He finally said, in between heavy breaths.

    "You should put me down, I can walk." I pushed.

    "No." He breathe. I surrendered, he was stuborn and I was hopeless, all I can do now is follow what he says since I knew he was ten times stronger that I am.

    After a long second, I finally caught a glimpse of a small silhoutte of a house, a small house. Actually it looked more like a garage. And we were definately headed there when Minho said: "We're here."

    My heart pounded harder, I was so nervous that my vision are getting blurry and darker. When we were on the balcony of the small garage he put down, I almost fall on my feet and he grabbed me on my shoulders and took my balance for me. When I started to gain back my blurry vision and balance I pushed him away with all my might with a groan, and started to ran away, he cringed but he immediately grabbed my arm and pulled to his warm chest.

    "What are you doing? It's dangerous to be alone out there!" He yelled at me.

    "Then why did you take me here? take me back! ert!" I screamed on his face.

    "Is that what you think of me? I'm not going to hurt you, Yoongmun." He whispered leaning closer to my ears. I pushed him away again.

    "Then why did you take me here?" I asked hysterically.

    "Please Yoongmun--"

    "Don't Yoongmun me! Take me back to my friends!" I cutted. Then he grabbed on both shoulders and started to shake me.

    "Yoongmun, Please trust me, I'm not going to hurt you, please trust me." He said. I didn't respond, but I only looked at him fright form across my face. "Please." He begged, sliding his hands down to my own hands, and holding it lightly. And he mentioned me to the old door of the garage. I just stared at it as he let go of my hand and stood behind me.

    "What do you want from me?" I asked.

    "Your time Yoongmun, please?" He pleaded again.

    "Aren't you going in?" he asked after a long moment, I hesitated for a moment but took the doorknob and twisted it slightly, listening to the door as it made a creeky sound against the floor, there was light inside the room and I pushed the door harder to get a closer look af what was inside, then~

    "It's beautiful." I hushed, when I saw the beautiful setting inside the isolated room in the middle of a creepy forest. It was simply amazing.

    There was a small round table in the middle of the room that was covered by pink silk cloth, and on the top of it was a small fancy candelabrum with three branches and on it was three pink candles that was lightened.

    The room was surrounded with white roses too and the fragrant was all over the room and there was four tall lampshades that was standing at the four corners of the room, giving the cheerful light around the room.

    "Do you like it?" Minho asked behind me, whispering closely to my ears. I nodded absentmindedly and turn around to face him, a boquet of green and white roses surprised me.

    "Glad you did, He said, behind the bouquet.

    "I don't know what to say--"

    "You don't have to say anything, I'm so sorry if I scared you." He said frowning to himself. I walked closer to him and touched his hands, looking intently to his eyes.

    "I'm sorry I called you ert." I said. He chuckled and put his free hands on my cheek.

    "How can this possibly happen? Am I dreaming?" I hushed.

    "No you're not. This is all true." He smiled thoughtfully, atlast I get to see him, smile, and plus! he was smiling exclusively at me! God! I'm really not dreaming, this is the reality I wanted!

    "Thanks to your friends and Hyegun for helping me," he siad. What?

    "Hyegun??" I gushed. "They planned all this?" He nodded, amusement crossing his beautiful face.

    "That girl!" So that's why she was so persistent in convincing me to come to this party. "But how did it happen, I didn't know you knew each other." I shrugged, starting to get confused.

    "I approached her, I asked for her help." He said shyly. I was speechless.

    How sweet of my friends to do this everything for me. I Love them so much~

    "Yoongmun, I know I'm a bit fast but, I like you so much, please accept my heart." He blurted looking straight into my eyes.

    I didn't know what to say or how to respond, my heart skip a beat and again I started to lost balance, and almost fell on the floor but my strong Minho caught me by one arm before I fell on the floor, and he pressed me hard to his body and i caught his eyes and he locked it with mine.

    "I'm all yours." I breathe unconciously. He chuckled, happiness was all over his face.

    "Saranghae." He breathe. I choked, I can't say back the words but before I could even gain the power to say the words back he pressed his lips gently on mine, returning the energy i gained back to negative one hundred.

    He moved his lips slowly on mine, making all the hairs on my back stand up, then his lips caressed my lower lip, slowly and demandingly, and I did the same, feeling the hotness all over my body as I slid my arms around his back.

    He let go of the kiss and looked at me with contentment.

    "Say it, My Little Cinderella." He said softly. I looked at him and smiled.

    "Sa-saranghae." I whispered..
    
    Haa~ I can't put this into words, But I really feel like Cinderella right now, A princess, with my Lovely, handsome, beautiful, Noble and brave prince.

    This isn't the worst night of my life after all...in fact...It's the best.^_^

 

Woooohooo~

the first chapter!....next will be Jonghyun's!..

ENJOY!!