My Sensitive Dinosaur Boyfriend

Shinee's Stories of Love---One-Shot Collection

-Hyegun's POV-

"Riiing!" My cellphone screamed demandingly on my bedside table early in sunday morning. "Riiiing!" It rang again but instead of answering, I ignored it and continued to wander in my dreamland.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" it rang AGAIN even more demanding.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled. Rolling lazily to the edge of my bed to my bedside table taking my cellphone and putting it to my ear.

"Yoboseo?" I yawned but the phone on my ear only rang making me fall from my bed, slumping my whole body on the cold hard floor, I gasped in pain.

"Ah! stupid, stupid." I groaned, and took my phone again that also fell on the floor and made sure that I pressed the answer ket before putting it back to my ear.

"Yoboseo?" I asked and waited for an answer from the other line, but I only heard silence instead. "Yoboseo?" I asked again, then a heavy sigh answered me.

"Meet me at the coffee shop later." He said.

"Wha--" I was about to ask but he hang up on me. I tried to see who the early caller was and I almost wanted to hit myself when I saw his number clearly flashing on the screen of my cellphone.

Kim Jonghyun, wondering who he is? He's my boyfriend for about a while and I've proven how sensitive he is, you may call him a crybaby but that's just the way he is, but he's strong enough to protect me and be the best boyfriend I would ever have in my life.

But this past week, I had ignored his phone calls and text messages, not because I don't love him no more, I love him so much, it's just that I have to help Minho make a move for Yoongmun at our Valentine Ball, that was held last night. Not a valid reason eh, here's the catch, I was avoiding him because I think I need to, I don't know, maybe to prove how much could we get better even we're away from each other.

Valentine...Oh-my-gosh! how can I be so stupid? It's valentines and I haven't done anything for him.

I hurriedly stood from the floor and ran to my shower room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyong haseo!" I greated my uncle who owns the coffee shop where me and Jonghyun usually spend our time, and he would always buy coffee for me, he knows how much I love coffee. And where we are suppose to meet today.

"Hyegun-ah! You're here, I haven't seen you around for a week."

"I've been busy uncle." I said. "Have you seen Jonghyun around?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Oh, okay, I guess I'll just wait here, can I have a cappuccino?"

"Yeh, sure I'll just take it to your table."

"Kamsahamnida uncle." I said and bowed before looking for a table for me, and I choose to wait at the empty table at the window.

As I was waiting for my coffee and Jonghyun, my phone vibrated from my pocket. I took it and saw Jonghyun's number flashing, he was calling, I pressed the answer key and put the phone to my ear.

"Jonghyun-yah, I'm he--"

"The meeting is cancelled, I need to rest." He said and for the second time of the day he hang up on me. Toots! was he really that upset? well I shouldn't be wondering since I knew that it was all my fault, how can I be so stupid?

"Here's your coffee." Uncle placed my cup of fragrant cappuccino.

"Uncle, can I ask you something?" I suddenly asked.

"Of course, what would it be?" He wondered.

"What should I do to please someone, I made, I mean, I had a misunderstanding with?"

"Is that a she or a he? or rather Jonghyun?" He said giving me a knowing look.

"Uncle--"

"Just tell me kid, You know how much I like that kid for you." I hesiated and nodded.

"See, You know what, Jonghyun is not a really easy guy, but he's a bit softer that you think he is."

"I know, it's all my fault, i ignored his phone calls for a week and I don't have anything for him for valentine, I don't know what to do."

"You just have to be more natural you know." He said, i curled up an eyebrow.

"Natural? how's that suppose to mean?" I said laughing faintly.

"Natural~" he said, "Just natural, I really don't know what to do but I guess you just to be natural in approaching him."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left the coffee shop still thinking of how to apologize to Jonghyun, and I think was having a revenge on me, I've been calling him after I talked to my uncle but he didn't answer his phone, even once.

"What should I do now?" I asked myself. I sighed and an idea came suddenly to me when I spotted a flower at the other side of the road.

-end of POV-

-Jonghyun's POV-


I didn't mean to make her wait at the coffee shop, but she needs to learn her lesson, I was really hurt that she ignored me for a week and didn't even show up or texted without me even knowing the reason, if either I did something or she was upset of me, or dissapointed, that I haven't been a good partner to her.

I watched her from afar as she sitted at the table near the window, I took my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

"Jonghyun-yah, I'm he--"

"The meeting is cancelled, I need to rest." I said then hung up for the second time of the day.

I didn't know what the hell I did, but if she handn't done that, I would have been there with her, but whatever her reason for ignoring me for a week, I hope it's not about breaking up, I would rather die than lose her.

After hanging up, I decided to go back to my apartment and rest, since I don't have anything to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was in my apartment, I decided to take a nap to forget what is happening on this day, and before I could even lie on my sofa in the living room, someone knocked on my door.

I grunted in annoyance as I went to the door and open it.

I was stood frozen on the door way when a boque of sweet smelling roses greeted me. The boque slowly slid down revealing Hyegun from behind looking at me sympathetically, I felt an over whelming happiness inside me but didn't show it to her, instead I frowned to her.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." she pouted, unabaling me to move from where I was standing, this was unexpected to me, I didn't really thought she would do this.

"Get in." I said looking away and giving her a way inside my heatening apartment. She went in hesitantly and I closed the door and threw myself on my sofa, I didn't know how to position myself on my sofa that I only did was sit and unmoving and stared at the TV that wasn't even on.

She walked slowly towards me hugging the boque of flowers and took something from behind her, then she handed me a box of dark chocolate.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry." she breathe, teary eyes, I wanted to hug her but I faught that urge and didn't look at her, until she slumped on her knees in front of me dropping the box and boque altogether, I was shocked at what she did especially when she stared at me and realized that tears started to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Oppa, I didn't mean to ignore you, I was going to call you, I promise I do." she said, my heart was breaking in the sight of her being like this, even though she hurt me alot for a week, I still can't stand it when she's hurt, and it hurts me alot more.

-Hyegun's POV-

He cupped my face with his good hand as he stared longingly at me and his other hand was on my arm helding me up and settled me on his lap facing him.

"It's okay." he whispered to my ears as he leaned me closer sending me goosebumps and making the hairs on my back stand up, and hugged me tight his head was resting on my shoulders. It worked, not the flowers that I bought or even the chocolate but, the thought that Jonghyun was sensitive, soft indeed that he would eventually forgive me and because I know he loves me as much I love him, not that I was taking advantage of that fact, but I don't want us having any misunderstandings, and I would never do that, again ever!

"Why did you do that?" he asked letting go of his tight hug, but his strong arms was still resting around me.

"I didn't do that on purpose, I just wanted to test if we really are fit for each other and I wanted to know how we're going to be when we're away from each other." I explained.

"We fit for each other, I fit only for you, I know that and even you're away, I would only love you, only you, arrasso?" He said caressing my face with his warm hand.

"Arrasso." I replied in a whispher, then he pulled my face closer and put his warm lips on mine, caressing it gently at first and before letting go he left me with the most lingering one, the one that will make leave you breathless(^_^). Then he wrapped his around me for the second time.

"Rawr." He breathe.

"Rawr? I repeated, questioningly.

"It means I love you in dinosaur." He said giving a low laugh.