revenge is sweet, or is it??

I hate how you love me.

Hi everyone!!!! Thank you for all the comments and for subscribing^^ ummm I was really sad cuz I lost a subscriber…… but that’s okay!! I just need to write more and better. Sorry if I'm disappointing some of you guys…… anyways I'm sorry I didn't update for like the last 3 days!!! I had to go on vacation with my family and lets just say they don’t need to know I like to write. Hehehe so well hope this chapter makes up for being a bad writer!!

 

 

 

~Taemin POV~

 

 

 

 

 

I felt like the lowest scum on the earth when I felt my sneaker come in contact with his face. How could I do such a cruel thing to such a beautiful person?? And what the f did I just say!?

 

 

Arghhhh Shisus, maybe if I ate something I would be fine. I huffed over to my usual table and slammed down my lunch tray. Everyone looked up at me in surprise. I sat down with a pout on my lips and jjong aka the wierd dino faced shortie who happened to be my hyung and my best friend, rubbed my back, drawing circles and calming me down.

 

 

“Aw what’s wrong Tae?” he asked.

 

“Nothing… just nothing at all. Everything is frikin dandy.” I mumbled still angry.

 

My hyung raised an eyebrow at me. “Alright if you say so. . . . . “

 

For the rest of lunch I pouted and picked at the food in front of me. Once I looked around for the stupid frog and found him limping away to the nurses with his head bowed down.

 

I proceeded to my afternoon classes without any further thought of Minho. But I was unfourtunantly reminded when I was called out to the infirmary.

 

 

 

What now!? I tore my way through the hallways to the infirmary. I slammed opened the door and stumbled in. I looked around for the stupid nurse but of course, she wasn’t there. I walked around the place looking for someone that could tell me why the heck I was called out…… well hey at least I didn't have to listen to the stupid teacher. I guess that was a plus.

 

 

 

I tripped over a cord that was carelessly tossed onto the floor. With a loud yelp I went down. I landed onto a soft hospital bed. I felt something else that was squishy underneath me, and quickly figured out that it was another person.

 

 

“ah, I'm so sorry!!” I quickly apologized and lifted myself off.  As I was brushing my self off, I heard a familiar annoying giggling beneath me and I froze. My head snapped down and I groaned.

 

A happy face stared up at me, “It’s alright.”

 

I mentally slapped myself and physically face palmed myself. Ugh of all the people that I could have landed on it had to be HIM. But I have to admit I was a little taken back when I saw the huge bruise on his face. His right cheek was swollen and an dark blue-ish purple.

 

 

Before I could start feeling guilt, the back of my shirt was pulled and I gulped as I turned around to see a very angry looking nurse.

 

“erm… annoenghaseyoo???”

 

 

The nurse kept on glaring at me and I shrinked under her stare. And then…. Came the yelling.

 

 

“MR. LEE TAEMIN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED THIS YOUNG MAN?? DO YOU EVEN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIS FACE????”

 

I cringed. I probably wouldn’t be able to hear for a week. For another good hour I stood there getting yelled at before the nurse called my parents and I had to go home to take care of Minho. Seriously I didn't see what was the huge deal about him getting kicked. Gosh what a baby.

 

I was grounded for 2 weeks and I vowed to get my revenge on Minho. And so I did. From that day on, I turned everyone against him, and made sure his life was hell on earth. I personally made sure of that. Even at home when I saw him I would sneer at him and insult him as much as I could.

 

 

My parents started to become worried of Minho’s condition. Day after day he would come home, with gashes and bruises all over his body. Night after night, I would hear him silently, weeping next to me. Soon, his eyes were always glazed, and that annoying giggle was no longer there. I hadn’t seen him smile and he became thinner and thinner. He rarely spoke anymore.

But so what?

 

Why would this matter to me?

 

It should … but then why was it tearing my heart out to see him in a state like this??

 

 It shouldn’t be. But it was.

 

 

 

Soon the gnawing at my heart became unbearable. I had to come clean with my parents…. Or at least warn them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late at night, I snuck down stair to where my mother sat down on the sofa, dozing off with the T.V. still on. I started to head towards her stopped abruptly when my father plopped down on the couch next to her and looked at her worriedly.

 

 

My mother gave him an equally worried look and spoke in a hushed urgent tone, “What do we do???”

 

 

My father looked back at her, “I don’t know, but this has got to stop. “

 

“I agree, if this keeps on going then Minho……. “

 

The next sentence that I heard changed my relationship with Minho right then and there, and it made my blood run cold.

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo I know this is such a short chapter~~ but please bear with me!!! I gots school and its late already  so I have to get my sleep!!! I will update again tomorrow so look forward to the next chapter!!! Hehe I feel kinda evil for the cliffhanger~~~ kekeke ><