Make up???

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

           

 

 

I hummed to a random tune stuck in my head as I picked clothes to wear to the festival. Should I wear something cute? Or maybe something that was cool, yet casual.

 

 

In the end, I just chose a simple but cute outfit. I had picked out a white pair of shorts and a blue striped T-shirt, that had straps to the side (Pretty much what he wore here-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnExEa8Qqok  )   I looked cute^^

 

 

 

            I then laid out the outfit on my bed, staring at it proudly.  Then……… Minho walked into the room, completely ruining my mood.

 

 

We hadn’t talked since our fight 2 nights ago.  We just pretty much ignored each other. But I felt really bad for saying such a horrible thing to him. Of course I had been mad, but I shouldn’t have said something like that!  I was furious at myself for saying such a thing to him.

 

 

 

            Just as I was about to apologize and ask if we really could go together.  He laid down on his bed and closed him eyes, his back facing me.  I frowned.

 

“Um, Minho-hyung, I ju—“

 

“Shut up Taemin. I don’t want to hear it right now. I’m exhausted.”

 

I sighed. It really was all my fault.    

 

~Fast forward to the night of the festival~

 

I giggled with glee as I spun around and ran around to the vendors. It smelled great and the whole city was lit up with beautiful lights.

 

I looked back to see onew running after me, “Yah!! Tae wait for your hyung!!”

 

“But hyung~~ I wanna hurry up and get a snow cone!!”I pouted.

 

“Alright, alright.” He jokingly grumbled at me.

 

 

“YAY~!”

 

After I had gotten what I had wanted we went around looking at the games.  There were so many games around, like gold fish catching, rubber band gun shooting( where you knock down prizing), and a lot of other ones.

 

I went to go catch some gold fish but I wasn’t successful at all: (   fourtunantly my hyung was. He was able to catch about 3 huge gold fish that I got to keep.

We looked around some of the other games. I stopped walking when I saw Minho though. I should have expected that I would see him here sometime; after all we are at the same festival.

 

My heart clenched when I saw Minho laughing and smiling brightly with a guy next to him, whom I supposed was his ‘changmin hyung’.

 

Apperently onew had noticed my sudden change in mood.

 

 

 

“Hey Taemin~~?? Whats wrong? You suddenly seem upset..”

 

“Oh, no its nothing!”

 

“o-okay then, but if something is bothering you just tell me okay?”

 

“alright!!” I smiled cheerfuly but bit my bottom  lip once I turned away from him.

 

I looked up to see that Minho was walking away now, HOLD HANDS with that guy!!!!!!!

 

Jealousy boiled in me as I watched the sight in front of me.  That was my boyfriend!! I was supposed to be holding his hand!! Not him!!

 

 

That’s when I just couldn’t take it anymore.

I stomped over to where minho was, which was only a few meters away. Leaving onew behind. When I reached him I shouted at him ,”Yah!”

 

He turned around to look at me with a confused face. I yanked his arm and pulled him away from his hyung. I didn’t stop pulling him away or walking away till we were at the back of a temple nearby. We had walked quiet a lot. Now we were on top of a hill that over looked the festival.

 

Minho then pulled his arm away from my grasp, it was his turn to yell at me. “YAH!!! What do you think you are doing!?”

 

I faltered for a second, losing all my anger. “i-I well……”

 

“If you don’t have anything to say I’m going back!”

 

“NO! hyung, I just…. Well I got jealous seeing  you with that guy….”

 

“well you’re the one that said you didn’t want to come with us!”

 

“Listen, Minho-hyung,  I just wanted to tell you that, I am really really sorry for what I said to you. I shouldn’t have said that no matter how jealous I was, so I am very sorry.”

 

“Oh….. you were jealous??”

 

“Of course I was!! You rejected me for some other guy!”

 

“I didn’t reject you!!”

 

“Yes you did!”

 

“Tae, I’m really sorry too. Truthfully I was super jealous when I heard that you were going with Onew. I- I thought that I was going to lose you……”

 

I looked at him in shock. “I didn’t know that…. BUT you don’t have to be afraid of losing me, I already told you I was yours!”

 

“I know I’m sorry too.”

 

I smiled gently at him “Its alright. Are we good now??”

 

“mmhhhmmmmm” He looked at me cutely before his lips turned into a pout. “but my wrist hurts because you yanked it too hard!!”

 

I gasped. I hadn’t meant to do that. I grabbed his wrist gently and examined it closely. Sure enough his wrist was red. I kissed the parts that were red, and looked up to see Minho’s face getting very red.

“u-ummm should we go back to the festival??” he asked stuttering.

 

“Heck no, I want  to spend more time with you.”

 

“well….. what should we do??”

 

“hmmm…. Well I’m kinda tired….. you want to sit down for a while??”

 

“sure!”

 

WE sat on the soft grass beneath our feet and sat there quietly. Minho scooted closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder, “Don’t ever make me jealous again.”

 

“Hahaha don’t worry, I wont.”

 

“you promise?”

 

“well……”

 

“Tae~~~” he whined.

 

 I just laughed at him. But stopped when he buried his head in my chest…. And I felt my chest get wet…

 

Surprised , I lifted his head to see him crying.

 

“OMO baby why are you crying???”

 

 

“I love you so  much. And I don’t want to lose you—but I think I am…..”

 

“Why?? I would never leave you.”

 

“really??”

 

“yes really.”

 

“Can you kiss me??”

 

“I’d be more than happy to.”

 

I planted my lips that were still abit cold from eating the snow cones onto his. He shivered for a second but soon my lips started to warm up as there was more friction between our lips.  . . . . .

 

 

 

Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I probably shouldn’t have done that since im gonna lose another subscriber or something….. But I apologize I have huge band thing tomorrow and I rly have to get to sleep! >< so sorry but I will update again tomorrow!!! Btw  I lost like 2 subscribers…. AND I CRIED. I just made me so sad:( like seriously no joke. It really breaks my heart when you guys do that…. I don’t even know what I did wrong!!!! I try to update as much as possible…. But is it cuz my story isn’t good anymore??? Please tell me~~~~