start being nice

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

 

I had to start being nice to him. I had to.

Even if I didn't want to I had to. I sighed in misery.

Now I would have to start wasting my time being nice on the frog eyed idiot.

And so I started my ‘be nice to Minho so he doesn’t die’ plan. I must say it was actually going pretty well considering the fact that I was doing it grudgingly.

Well I would just have to put up with it. I stopped thinking for a while and stood in the shower, relaxing my muscles. Then out of nowhere I heard a huge crash. Curious, I quickly stepped out of the shower and dried off, slipping on some clothes. I swiftly tied my hair in a ponytail and walked out.

 

I snuck into my room to see if the noise had come from there. And it had.

 

Minho was on the floor rubbing his head and pouting. He had prominent tears in his eyes and his eyes were already red.

 

Laughing on the inside I ran over to him and cradled him close to me. I rested his head on my chest and caressed his soft hair.

 

“Shhh, are you okay?”

 

“Mmhmmm… it hurts though.” He pouted and looked up at me.

 

I laughed at his cuteness and kissed the top of his head. He froze under my touch. And I stopped in my tracks as well. Did I just really do that?? Oh well I was just trying to be nice.

 

I just continued to smile at him, “Do you maybe want to watch a movie until we have to go to sleep??”

 

He eagerly nodded his head, “yes yes yes!!”

He really was like one of those puppies that followed you everywhere.

 

Minho ran down stairs to go get some snacks and I set up the room.

 

By the time Minho came back up, the room was all ready and I was just putting the DVD on. We sat on my bed and watched the T.V. screen as it flashed some other movie commercials.

 

I went red when Minho snuggled towards me and rested his head on my shoulder. But I had to be nice, so instead of pushing him away, I put my arms around his shoulder and pulled him in close.

I actually enjoyed his warmth.

 

As the movie started, I grabbed the bowl of ice cream that He had brought for us to eat. I shoved some into my mouth savoring the sweetness. From the corner of my eyes I saw minho looking at me. I took a spoon full of ice cream and said, “ahhh”

 

Even in the dim light, I could clearly see that his face was crimson. But none the less he obeyed and I fed him the ice cream. He had some on the top of his lip, and before I could stop myself I it off.

 

 There was an awkward silence and we both faced away and concentrated more on the movie. Unfourtunantly I did not realize that this movie was a horror movie before I played it. And I also didn't know that Minho got scared while watching these movies.

 

So every time something popped up on the scream he would let out a shrill scream and cling onto me for his life. I thought it was adorable, and funny. (btw they are watching paranormal activity.) suddenly I came up with a brilliant prank.

 

“Hey min?”

 

“hmmm?” his answer was muffled by my shirt.

 

 “I really have to use the restroom. I will be right back okay?”

 

As expected, he got a panicked look in his eyes and shook his head, “No, no please stay here!!”

 

“but I really have to go!!”

 

He whimpered, “b-but……”

 

“It’s alright , I’ll be right back and if you want you can pause the movie okay?”

 

He stuck his bottom lip out and wrapped the blankets over his head. Was he mad at me now?

 

But I still carried on with my prank and stepped out of the room. I waited for a few moments before I saw his head peep out of the sheets, looking at the images on the screen. Kekeke I felt evil, but I have been too nice to him, and besides it wasn’t that big of a prank, nothing serious.

 

 I watched the T.V. and made sure that I didn't miss the right moment. Right when the lady was getting dragged off the bed, I jumped into our room, grabbed Minho’s ankles and tugged him off the bed. (okay so this actually happened to me while I was watching this with my friend, except his brother burst into the room and dragged us off the bed…. It was scary…… and of course I screamed like crazy.hahaha)

 

He screamed in surprise and in fear. I burst out laughing like a maniac.

 

I couldn’t stop laughing, and soon tears were running sown my face. It hurt to breathe and I was wheezing to get some air. I stumbled to the light switch and flipped them on, and turned the DVD off. Even when I was done with all of that, I was still laughing hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okayyyy so first off I must say I am flattered that I have 24 subscribers!!!it made me really happy!! Alo the comments! Thank you guys so much!!!! Ummm this chapter was kind of short….. but its alright because I shall update tomorrow!!!hehehe until then!