Lets eat lunch

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

 

I shot out of my seat when the lunch bell rang. Since I had no time to eat this morning, I was completely starved. I skipped to my locker and grabbed my lunch bag, only to notice….. that I forgot that too!!!

 

“NOOOOOO~~~~ MY FOOD!!”I wailed in despair.

 

Key chuckled behind me, “Haha you sound like onew hyung!!!”

 

I pouted and turned around, “Not funny, I’ so hungry right now!!!!”

 

“you want me to give you some of my lunch??”

 

“NO! all you eat is that healthy diet stuff key-hyung! Its nasty.” I made a disgusted face to show my distaste.

 

“well, okay but don’t expect  onew to give you his chicken! Or jjong to share his lunch with you….. hes trying to eat more so he will get taller,” key rolled his eyes,” yeah like that’s gonna happen.”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

 

But I put the pout back on my lips and walked behind key to the cafeteria. I plopped down on at my table and crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly.

 

 

I felt a feather light tap on my shoulder and whipped around. My ‘bf’ was standing there. He suddenly became shy and looked down, “w-would you like to eat lunch with me today?”

“Nah, I forgot my lunch today.”

 

“oh! I can share with you…..”

 

“yeah, but I don’t want anybody to see.” I regretted the last sentence I said right after I said it. I could see that he was already beginning to tear up, and his lip trembled.

“pleeeaaaaassseeeee~~?

 

I sighed, “fine~” I grumbled.

 

“YAY!!” and he had his stupid smile back on his face.

 

He excitedly took my wrist and headed towards the rooftop. I jerked my hand away from him and demanded to know where we were going.

 

“um, well you said you didn’t want to be seen—“

“well its not that I –“

“ah, its alright, I get it a lot, anyways since you said that you didn’t want to be seen with me, how about we go to the roof top to eat lunch? That way no one will see us.”

 

 

“oh…. Okay.”

 

His smile was still sad, but we headed up to the roof top anyways. I glanced around me and made sure the halls were completely cleared. I slipped my small cold hand into his surprisingly warm hand.

 

This time it was his turn to jerk his hand away.

Minho’s face when he realized that I held his hand was priceless. He was shocked at first then flustered and rushed to apologize. I just stood there and laughed.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to pull away.”

 

“HAHA its fine.”

 

“….Can I hold your hand?”

 

“Promise you wont pull away?? Haha”

 

“NO! I wouldn’t!!” he blushed and stood there.

 

“My hands cold though…”

 

“Its okay! I’ll warm it up for you!” he grinned cutely at me.

 

I rolled my eyes. “fine I guess~~~” Some part of me was happy. That much I knew. But of course being me, I ignored it.

He gripped my cold hand tightly and like he said, my hand really was beginning to warm up. Thankfully his hand was bigger than mine, so it wasn’t awkward at all, but strangely felt just right.

 

We climbed up the roof top and sat down on the ground when we reached our destination. The wind was blowing nicely and the sun was shining brightly today.

Minho happily layed out the food in front of us. He scooted closer to me.

 

“um… You can go ahead and eat…. I’m not all that hungry….”

“what? But its your lunch!”

 

“Uh, yeah but I don’t want you to be hungry for the rest of the day so…. I’m fine!”

 

“No you aren’t. I’m not eating unless you do.”

 

“O-okay, but you eat first okay?”

 

“Alright.”  I complied and took a few bites out the bento that he brought.

 

It tasted really good, “Did you make this?”

 

He was blushing again. “Yes….. “Then his head snapped up, “I’m sorry does it taste bad!?”

 

“Nope it actually tastes really good~”

 

He sighed in relief. “I’m glad you like it!”

 

There was a long moment of silence as I ate quietly.

 

“I’m done!” I exclaimed.

 

He looked at me curiously. “No way!! You barely ate anything!”

 

“well I had to save some for you.”

“B-but I’m fine. You should eat more…”

 

“I’m not eating anything else until you do.” I swiftly grabbed the chop sticks and attempted to shove some food into his mouth. He pursed his lips close and then faced away.

 

I cupped his chin and made him face me.  I held the chop sticks near his mouth, “say ahhhh”

 

He shook his head in a no.

 

“come on, Ahhhhh”

 

“”nuh uh.”

 

“You’re making me sad~~ I think I might get mad at you~~”

 

His face troubled before he rectualantly opened his mouth. He chewed the food slowly, and I repeated the process till the whole bento box was empty.

 

I smiled in satisfaction.

“See you were hungry.”

He just stuck out his bottom lip and turned his body away.

Whoa whoa whoa wait…… Why did he just do that? Was he sick? Maybe he was mad at me? For the first time ever I felt a pang at my heart.

 

 

Since I couldn’t update earilier I just updated^^ umm I have finals tomorrow and the day after so I will update if I can but ill be sure to update by Wednesday~!!!! Hope you guys like the story!! Thank you guys so much for commenting and subbing!!!!