hyung~~~ lets go on a date??

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

 

 

Standing at the door was a fairly tall guy that looked about our age. Well okay maybe a little bit older. He had brown hair and eyes that had an excited look in them. He smiled widely at all of us, and walked towards the teachers desk and stumbling a few times.  Of course we all laughed at him.

 

Once he was in the front of the room we all quieted down for a minute to see what he had to say.

 

He grinned at us again, “Hi guys!! My name is Onew!! Well…. Actually it’s Jinki, Lee jinki, but I don’t like it….. So yeah….. Anyways I really hope I can get along with everyone!!” He and I swear he did this; He looked over to me and blushed. Yeah blushed. Was he gay too?? Whatever~~ I already had a boyfriend~~

 

 

            Before I knew it, the new guy, ahem, Onew was sitting in the open Desk next to me.  

 

“Hi! I’m onew! What’s your name??”

 

“Taemin. It’s nice to meet you!”

 

“Mmhmm it is!! Um, I don’t know anyone here but will you…….” he fidgeted in his seat.

 

“What be your first friend??”

 

“Um…. Yeah…..”

 

“Well sure I guess, it’s always hard to start in a new school and make new friends.”

 

“Thank you so much!!” Then he suddenly got up and hugged me even thought we were in the middle of class.

 

“Mr. Lee, please sit down!” the teacher yelled.

 

We were both giggling but Onew sat down and we ‘focused’ on the lesson. Of course we didn’t pay any attention to the class; the whole time we were passing notes and that’s how I found out he was my hyung. So here are the things that I know about him:

 

He loves chicken.

 

He’s my hyung.

 

He’s funny.

 

He is a klutz.

 

But he was kind of cute not to mention he seemed nice enough, so I thought it was fine to become his friend.

 

By the time that we had learned about what kind of person each other were, the class was over and the end of the school bell resounded throughout the whole school.

 

 I carelessly grabbed my bag from my locker and pondered whether I should wait for Onew. And then that’s when someone grabbed my shoulder and so I had no choice but to turn around. I looked around to see a very pouty faced Minho.

 

“you didn’t even wait for me after class!!”

 

“Aigoo,  baby I’m sorry, I had a lot on my mind!”

 

“Yeah like that new guy onew!!!”

 

“NO! No he’s just a new friend of mine.”

 

“Uh huh sure~”

 

“no really.”

 

“yeah whatever.”

 

“Minho. Don’t ever forget that WE are together not me and onew so don’t worry kay?? You are the one that I love.”

 

He blushed like always. “Okay…..”

 

“well now what are you waiting for?? Let’s go home together.” I held his hand and we started to walk towards the main gate. Once we were past it, we headed straight home.

 

It was also uneventful when we got home. All we really did was finish some homework and watch T.V. and that was pretty much it.

 

 

I was thinking that since now that we were officially going out maybe we could do something fun that couples did like go on a date together this Saturday.  When I was just about to ask him on a date, Minho’s cell phone went off and Minho excused himself. After that he didn’t come back even after dinner was finished.

 

Worried, and frustrated that I wasn’t able to ask him out on the date yet, I hurried upstairs and crept into our room only to find him laughing and STILL talking on his phone with someone else. He was sprawled out on his bed as he was excitedly talking about something.

 

 

Who was he talking to?

 

I jumped onto my hyung making him yelp and drop his phone. He hurriedly picked it up,”OMO hyung sorry! But I have to go!!! Talk to you later!!”

 

So he was talking to his hyung….. but who!?

 

“hyuuung~ who were you talking to???”

 

“Oh just a old friend of mine……..”

 

“okay well what were you guys talking about??”

 

“Oh, well I’m just going to hang out with him this Saturday that’s all.”

 

“Well….. Actually….”

 

“Don’t worry Taemin it’s not like he’s my ex or anything, we are just friends!!”

 

“No, it’s not that, I was actually thinking that—“

 

“Like I said don’t worry about it! There’s nothing going on.”

 

“No, that’s not what I’m trying to say!”

 

“No, really you don’t have to worry…..”

 

“Hyung!! I don’t care about your relationship between you and your hyung! I was just asking if you really had to go because I was thinking that maybe we could go somewhere this Saturday together.”

 

“O….ummmm…..”

 

 

“So?”

 

“well sorry but I’m gonna have to go out with my friend since I promised and I havnt seen him in ages!!! Besides I see you everyday, plus there are lots of other times that we could hang out.”

 

“um, right. Sure sorry, I’m erm, just gonna go take a shower…..”

 

“kay.”

 

Believe it or not I was upset. Not because Minho was going to go hang out with someone else but because he just blew me off completely like that. Fine! I would just go with Onew!!!!

 

 

 

Alrighty the long awaited chapter has arrived!!! And I bet most of you were disappointed…….. BUT and I do understand that this chapter was a bit boring but I need some transition chapters for a few big things coming up in the story, So anyways, I would love to have comments!!! And remember I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! Thank you all so much for your support!!!! If it weren’t for you guys I wouldn’t have made it this far!!! <333333