Third chance?

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

 

 

 

Minho’s back was faced towards me. But I could see that He was frowning too. What was wrong with him?? Maybe I made him mad?

 

 

“Erm… Minho, are you okay?”I asked.

 

“Yeah….” He answered me. He sounded so distant.

 

“I’m sorry did I do something to make you mad?”

 

“No! no…… its just… um nothing.”

 

I scooted closer to him, and covered is eyes with my palms. He seemed startled and he lowered my hands from his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I think its something. Now tell me~~”

 

“ I already told you that its nothing~~!!!” he whined.

 

“oh I think its something~~ come one baby~~~ tell me.” He blushed madly and I chuckled.

 

Then he quietly removed my arms from around his neck. I was confused, isn’t what he wanted??

 

He then turned around to face me.  He huffed out some air and looked at me with eyes that were already tearing up.

“Do you love me?”

 

“um, well I’m going out with you arnt I ?”

 

“I hate you.”

 

WTF!?

 

“What the heck are you talking about!?”

 

“you make me so confused!! You say that you will go out with me, then you treat me coldly, then you are suddenly nice, so I don’t know what to think of you anymore!!! Not to mention I heard your conversation in the bathroom with Key!”

 

“Wait, no that’s not it, well I ca—“

 

“JUST SHUT UP! I don’t want to hear anymore of your excuses!! I’m just an experiment right!?” he screamed back at me.

 

Now he was full out crying, and sobbing. For the first time ever, I felt a sharp stab at my heart, and this time it wasn’t just a little pang, it hurt really bad. Did this mean I was gay and I was falling for a guy like him? NO! How could I think of my little test at a time like this!

 

 

I looked at the depressed face of Minho and walked closer to him with my arms out stretched. He attempted to back away from my touch but his back hit the wall behind him. When I finally reached him, I hugged him closely and squeezed him tight like I would never let go.

And at that moment I didn’t.

“Let go of me” Minho mumbled but I could tell that’s not what he really wanted.

 

“Nope, I’m not letting go of you till you let me explain.”

 

“Then hurry up and explain.” His tone was cold.

 

“Look, first of all, I feel really bad for what I’ve done to you in the past. And even though I promised that I wouldn’t ever hurt you again, I ended up doing that… so I’m really sorry. And about what you heard in the bathroom? Well I would have thought you would be happy about it….. of course not the experiment part!”

 

“Then what part am I suppose to be happy about?” he growled.

 

“Well…. I guess you could say I’m starting to fall for you.”

 

“No you aren’t now let go of me and leave me alone.”

 

I sighed, “Why can’t you see that I want a chance with you? Please?”

 

“No, I already gave you a second chance!”

 

“Please Minho, I think I’m starting to love you a lot.” I begged.

 

“No, you don’t love me at all.”

 

“oh yeah?”

 

“yeah.” He answered sadly.

 

“oh really now?”

I made him look at me by holding his chin up with my hand. I looked straight into his eyes which were still a little red.

 

I  leaned my face in closer to his and didn’t stop till I felt his lips against my own. Then I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist, since I felt his go around my neck.

 

The kiss wasn’t full of lust or anything, it was a sweet simple kiss. But to me the kiss felt just right, the way our lips fitted, and how our noses touched just a bit. 

We were lip locked for what felt like at least 5 minutes before he broke away due to lack of air. I smiled at him, “Will you give me a third chance? Because I want to love you.”

 

He rolled his eyes at me. “fine. But if you dare cheat on me, I will personally make YOUR life miserable.”

 

Well…. Lets see how all of this works out!

 

 

 

 

Hi hi~~ so I havnt updated in a while because of stupid finals!!!! But  I had some time, so yeah~~ and well, since I got  a very… ehem…… enthusiastic comment about how they needed to kiss, well I put that in!!! now they have finally kissed!! Woohooo!!! Alrighty well look forward for the next chappie and again thanks everyone for commenting and subbing!!!!