Festival

I hate how you love me.

~Minho POV~

 

 

 

Teeheee~~~~~ I was going to see my hyung soon~~~~

AHHHH I CANT WAIT!!! Sooo excited!

 

 

 

Come to think of it I haven’t talked to Changmin hyung since …. Well since My mommy and daddy had died.

 

 

 

But it was okay because I got to see him again this week end! I just couldn’t wait! I was soooo excited and happy :DDDD

 

 

 

This Saturday my hyung and I were going to the summer festival. It was a festival held in each city, and it was usually a lot of fun. There are lots of pretty lights, ice candy, cotton candy, and at the very end there would be fireworks!!!!

 

 

 

 

I giggled again as I thought of how much fun we would have this week end. Oh! But…….. I-I still felt really bad about not being able to go on a date with Taemin……………….. I wanted to go but –but ….. I sighed.

 

 

 

I felt terrible that I turned him down like that. Why did I have to be so mean!? Bad minho!!! I scolded myself. But now that I think about maybe taemin deserved it. After all, all he did today during class was talk with that new guy and pass notes with him. Not once did look over my way!

 

 

 

 

I frowned its not my fault that I got jealous, it was all that onew guys fault. . . . yes, i admit it I was very jealous when I saw them in class together like that. Who did he think he was anyways?? He better not try to take MY taemin, because he is MINE.

 

 

 

Still I suppose I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on taemin like that…. Maybe there was a way that I could go make it up to him?? I should at least try.

 

 

 

 

I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom where taemin said he would go take a shower. When I got there I noticed the lights were off and the door was open. There was no body inside. I looked in our room once again but still no one there either.

 

 

 

I also looked around the rest of the house, the kitchen, living room, game room but he was nowhere. The only place left was the balcony connected to a room next to us. As a last resort I went to go look in there.

 

 

 

          I stepped into the room and made my way towards the balcony, but froze when I heard voices. But I soon relaxed because it was only Taemin. He was probably just on the phone with a friend….. probably key.

 

 

 

 

Not wanting to interrupt, I stood there near the door of the balcony patiently waiting.

 

 

“Hahahaha, gosh hyung you’re such a klutz!!!” taemin was laughing really hard, then I heard something from the other person.

 

 

“you know, there should be a name for clumsy people like you……….hm….. I got it!! Onew condition! Hahaha.”

 

 

 

Taemin continued to laugh. What!? He was talking to onew?? But why~~~~???

 

 

 

“Oh hey hyung, I got to go, it’s kinda getting late and we still have school tomorrow. But I was wondering are you free this Saturday?” he asked and waited for an answer.

 

 

 

 

“Oh really?? That’s great! I was wondering, would you like to go to the summer festival with me?? I was originally planning to go with someone else but it turns out that they can’t go……. So what do you say??”

 

 

 

Apparently onew had said yes.

 

 

 

“Awsome!!! Okay I will talk to you later!!! Good night hyung~!!”

 

 

 

And with that, he hung up on the phone.

 

 

 

Taemin was going to the summer festival with onew?? But I didn’t want him to! It was unfair he was MY boyfriend, no one else could go on dates with him!

 

 

 

I stepped onto the balcony, “Taemin, are you going to the summer festival with that new guy?”

 

 

 

He looked at me surprised, “oh hi, and yes I am,” he rolled his eyes, “by the way, he has a name you know, onew.

 

 

I frowned, “I know.”

 

 

“why did you come out here??”

 

 

“Well, I wanted to make it up to you for not being able to go on the date with you this Saturday, so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me and my hyung.”

 

 

 

He smiled does this mean that he would go with us instead of onew???

 

 

 

“Sorry minho-hyung, but like I said I’m already going with onew-hyung. Besides you haven’t seen your hyung in a long while right?? Don’t you two have a lot to catch up on?? You guys should go together I don’t want to be a bother.”

 

 

 

“No you wouldn’t be a bother at all~ just please~????” I gave him my best aegyo look.

 

 

 

 But in the end he still said no.

 

 

 

“So you like onew better than me now??”

 

 

 

“Minho-hyung! Like I said he is just a new friend that’s all!! You are the only one that I love.”

 

 

 

“Stop lying to me! It hurts you know?”

 

 

 

“I’m not lying!!!! Besides you shouldn’t be talking! Look who just completely and rudely blew off his bf for his hyung!”

 

 

 

“Well I already told you that I was sorry!!!! And I even invited you to come with me and changmin hyung!!”

 

 

 

“I don’t want to go with you and your hyung!! I just want to go with you!”

 

 

 

“I already planned out the weekend so I cant change it anymore!”

 

 

 

“Yeah neither am I.”

 

 

 

“Please Tae; come to the festival with me?”

 

 

“No, I’m already going with onew-hyung.”

 

 

 

“He can come with us!”

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I just don’t want to hang out with a hyung like you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

awww this chapter made me sad:(  and also the fact that i lost one subscriber~~ T^T

anyways you guys will have to read the next chapter to find out what happens at the festival^^

Please comment!!!