Who do you think you are?

I hate how you love me.

~Taemin POV~

 

i heard the swish if the curtains and an unnneccesery cheery voice calling.

 

"Taeminnie~ waket wakey~!"

 

i groaned i could have sworn i just went to sleep only seconds ago. the same person who attempted to wake me up suddenly started to giggle.

 

"aigoo sooo cute!!!" they exclaimed.

 

what was so cute about me sleeping? they must be crazy.

 

I let my self drift off to when i heard the foot steps fading, and moving down the hall, indicating that they had left my room. But after 5 minutes i finally came to my senses. Oh shisus!!! i had school today! aish, i had to hurry.

 

the panic settled in and i rushed to get out of bed, only to realize i was being held. i looked down to find a complete stranger with his arms around my waist his face buried in my chest. W.T.F.

 

"Kyaaaaa~~~!!!!!!!" i screamed, "Key Umma~!!!!! IM GONNA GET !!!!" i continued to scream.

 

just then key, my umma like friend rushed in giggling like a idiot.

"Yah! it isnt funny! Who the heck is this guy!?" i was furious.

 

key just kept on laughing like a maniac. after a few more minutes of hysterical laughter, he calmed down.

 

he wiped the corner of his eyes. he had laughed so hard he had started to cry.

 

then i felt the arms around my waist tighten. Since i was already mad, i wasnt exactly thinking and so i punched his face and shoved him off my bed. the guy fell off the bed and landed with a thump. for a moment he looked dazed.

 

He sat in a seiza except his legs were out to the side. one hand cupped the cheek that i punched, and the other hand lay limp. He looked up at me with huge teary eyes. He was biting his lower lip , as if to prevent himself from crying. His long dark brown hair framed his face. In short he looked like a hurt little puppy.

 

But he looked cute like that.... the f was i saying!? who the hell was this guy anyways???

 

"Hey! who do you think you are? huh!? just walking into my house and sleeping in my bed!?"

 

key frowned in dissaproval.

"minnhie dont be so harsh! Besides, hes your mothers best friends son!!"

 

"Whaaaat!?" so my mother was behind all this? grrrrrrr. i turned to glare at him coldly. "Whats your name?"

"m-Minho." He looked away.

 

hmmm...... i feel like iv heard that name....

 

 

"Still~~ that doesnt mean he can just barge into my room!" i whined. i glared down at minho.

His lip began to tremble and he looked down. "i-i'm sowwie."

What the heck?? how old was this guy?

Ket stood there smiling at us.

"See Minho didnt mean any harm. Lets all just start over and be friends."

 

"Hell no."

 

"Taemin!"

 

"What!?"

he raised an eyebrow at me.

 "I HATE HIM!"

okay maybe that was harsh. But so what? you dont just suddenly walk in and sleep in someones bed!! while they are there too!

Suddenly Minho got off the floor and ran out of the room. Both key and i werwe shocked. i looked over at my hyung and he too quickly ran out of my sight.

 

i sighed heavily, now i was going to be really late.i ran my hands through my silky long brown hair, and went down to the bathroom to change.when i finished, i quickly walked downstairs to find my mother at the table calmly drinking coffee.

 

i walked over to her with my hands on my hips. pursing my lips i pouted.

"Umma? who the heck is he and why is he here?"

 

my mom looked at me finallynoticing me.

"Oh you mean Minho?" then she looked around if anyone was around. she looked at me with a sad look in her eyes. "Well you see, recently Minho's parents have passed away and since her mother and i were so close we decided that he should stay with us. So Tae please be nice and welcome him, hes going through some hard times right now. Then she gave me a sad smile.

 

I was shocked. And no not because of the fact that his parents died, although that is sad, but because he was staying here. NOOOOOOO~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!! that creep was NOT staying here. Gahhhh~ i hate my life somtimes!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay so this is the first chapter^^ what do you guys think about it?? tell me plz <3