birthday plans.

Song and Key

KiBum's POV

 

“When were you planning on telling me about MeiXing’s birthday?” Taemin whines the entire way home.

“Aish, will you stop it already! I was going to get the six of us together and have a small party.”

He lets out a huge sigh. “I wonder what I should get her for her birthday.” He suddenly gasps and starts to attack my shoulder.

“I’m driving! Do you want me to stop when we hit a tree?!” I yell.

“Hyung! You’re practically a girl…what do girls like?”

I let out a disgusted noise.

“Just because I’m comfortable in my own skin does NOT mean I’m a girl.”

He laughs, “Okay, so what are you getting MeiXing for her birthday?”

“I’m not telling you.”

“Hee~yung!” he whines.

I try not to make a big deal about it. “Why don’t I help you buy her gift?”

 

MeiXing's POV

 

“MeiXing-ssi!” a deep voice yells and I turn to see Minho waving his hand fiercely.

“Yes?” I smile trying to suppress giggles.

He takes to fingers and moves them in downward circle motioning for me to come closer.

“Don’t tell Key I told you, but we’re going to throw you a small party on Tuesday so find out what time would be best,” he whispers.

I look up at him and practically get lost in his huge eyes.

“You all don’t have to do that,” I say.

He cracks a half smile and I can see why he as so many fan girls. “MeiXing-ssi, you don’t have to act like you enjoy being with Taewon twenty-four seven.” He lowers his eyes to meet mine. “Do it for Key if anything else.”

I look at him and sigh.

“Arasso, I should be free Tuesday night. I’m pretty sure that Taewon has no idea.”

He gives me a half smile and presses a finder to his lips. “Don’t tell anyone, this is our secret.”

I laugh.

“It was my job to find out when you were free…but if you tell I might get into trouble with the guys.”

“I promise, hey and really I don’t even know what you all are planning anyways.”

He smiles and shakes his head. “Neither do we.”

 

MeiXing's POV

 

“Nuna~ how old are you turning :?”        -tm

I laugh at the text.

“How old do you think?”              -mx

“Well, I would say you’d be turning 16, but you’re a ‘Nuna’ to me, so I guess you’re not younger than me. :/”    -tm

“I’m not that young TT.TT”          -mx

“Nu~na, that’s why I asked.”      -tm

“19”       -mx

“O.O serious?”                  -tm

“very”   -mx

“why is everyone always older than me?”           -tm

“easy answer, because you are soo young :3”    -mx

“well, you’re younger than Minho and everyone else.”                -tm

“I know, it honestly doesn’t bother me.”                             -mx

“._.”       -tm

“:P”        -mx

“ChoHee, what are you doing?” Taewon asks sounding annoyed.

“Only wishing my friend a happy birthday,” I lie.

He snorts, “That’s an awful lot of messages.”

 Yeah, and your awfully annoying for someone who doesn’t give a crap about me.

“so whatcha doing?”      -tm

“riding back to taewon’s”            -mx

“sounds like fun >.>”      -tm

“bunches. What about you?”     -mx

“just hanging out with Key >.< trying not to tick him off too much…which is difficult :L”                -tm

I smile.

“lol, nice.”          -mx

“think so too.” -tm

I close my phone and put it in my pocket.

“Don’t you think car rides like this will be nice once we’re married?” Taewon asks.

I roll my eyes.

“ChoHee?”

I look at him. “They’d be no different than they are now.” Which is to say they are: boring, annoying and you’re here…so there are three reasons why I dislike it.

 

KiBum's POV (this is a new day btw)

 

“Taemin! Stop that!” MeiXing laughs as the boy takes her jacket and scarf and pretends to be her.

He just runs around the room goofing off before our interview.

“Look, I’m an American,” he says jumping onto the couch and posing.

“Give that back! YuNa knitted me that scarf for Christmas!” MeiXing whines.

I look at her phone which is sitting on the counter and pick it up.

“You all have five minutes before you need to be on set,” a crew member says poking his head into the room.

I stuff the phone in my pocket and turn to them.  “I think I’m going explore a little.”

“Okay Hyung,” Taemin salutes and MeiXing takes the opportunity to catch him.

“Don’t get lost,” she teases.

I look at her and smile half heartedly. I’m doing this for you. Honest. Well maybe for me too.

 

TaeMin's POV

 

“MeiXing what do you want for your birthday?” I ask after the interview.

She shrugs, “freedom.”

I poke the side of her cheek.

“Aish, I don’t want anything,” she sighs.

“Fine, then I’ll just give you something ugly tomorrow.”

She looks at me and suddenly hiccups.

“Omo,” she soo cute!

She hiccups again and covers with a shocked expression.

“I can’t stop,” she says between hiccups.

I give her a peck on the cheek to hopefully “shock” them out.

She hiccups again, “didn’t work.”

I notice key is look at us curiously and almost a little angry. Is he jealous? Oh god, I think he is!

I give her a hug, “Don’t worry MeiXing, I’ll shock those out of you!”

She hiccups again and I take a step back….what to do?

She continues to hiccup each new one becoming more fierce.

Key realizes what’s going on and walks up behind her.  He places his hand over her eyes  and wraps his other arm around her waist. I think he’s telling her something but then he kisses her right below her ear.

I look around and the only people in the room are the three of us.

MeiXing hiccups again.

His finger tips slide down her arm and he kisses her neck in several places.

Her breath becomes easy and the hiccups appear to be gone.

…But why did they have to do this in front of me?

 

Kibum's POV

 

I dial the number carefully. “Hello?” a woman’s voice answers.

“Is this Mrs. Choi?”

“It is.”

“Mrs. Choi, his is a friend of MeiXing.  Kim Kibum eem ni-da.”

“Annyoseyo. But I must be blunt…why are you calling me and not my granddaughter?”

I take a deep breath. “I’m actually calling about her birthday. I would like to invite you to Seoul, South Korean to help me and my friends celebrate MeiXing’s birthday.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think that it’s my place to come. MeiXing and her fiancé should be celebrating her birthday together.”

I try reasoning. “But you’re family. Who better to come than her own grandmother? I really think she would love to have you and also, she told me that you miss Korea.”

The voice doesn’t reply.

“Mrs. Choi, I would personally pay for the tickets.”

The voice sighs. “How do I know this isn’t a scam? My granddaughter hasn’t even called me since leaving for Korea.”

“Mrs. Choi, I have no way of proving to you that I’m not a fraud. The only thing I can do is give you my word. This is the one thing that I want to give to MeiXing for her birthday.”

She pauses. “I hear something in your voice that I like. Please update me periodically.”

I punch the air. “Komapsumnida! I will. I’ll get the next flight I can find.”

___________________________________________________________

Okay so i need to start thinking about my next story. I was thinking that i would make it about suju or mblaq...but i dunno. if you have any suggestions i' m pretty open to them. I pretty much know how this story is going to go down. (there are only two-three more days left in the story >.<) so i need to come up with a concept for my next story. if you could just suggest a love intrest or whatever i think i can get a plot mapped out. anyways, this is a time when you can freak out and request something.

much love,

meimeng.

 

this song has been stuck in my head for the past three days <.<