photoshoot and storytime.

Song and Key

Taemin's POV

In between shoots I glance over at Key and laugh to myself.

“Taemin, she doesn’t know who we are, and I would like to keep it that way.”

Hyung, I would do anything for you, but you know how much I love to meddle.

It surprises me a little that she hasn’t exactly asked what it is he does. I mean he’s taken her to interviews, a meeting and a photo shoot. She must be really stupid or just doesn’t care.

“Yah! Taemin, stop making that face.”

I look up at the photographer. “Oh, sorry.”

“What are you thinking about?” Jonghyun asks.

“You know what.” I wait for the camera to click. “Isn’t it strange that she has no idea who we are?” I pause. Click. “I mean she didn’t even ask.” Click.

“I think it’s a little strange too.”

The photographer stops and looks up at us. “Who’s talking?”

No one says anything.

“Jonghyun, raise your chin,” the photographer says and then goes back to taking photos.

We wait until the photographer is done and start an investigation.

“Ki-ki-kibum,” Jonghyun says wrapping an arm around Key’s shoulder.

“Since when did you start calling me ‘Kibum’?” Key says shrugging Jonghyun off.

“Since when have you had such a cute friend? And be honest,” I demand.

“And since when do I have to answer to a dongsaeng?”  he snaps.

I twist my mouth, “I guess I’ll just tell her that we’re not really co-works so much as band mates.”

He turns to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

“Taemin, you wouldn’t really do that would you?”

I sigh, “Why do you keep talking to her in English?”

“Where is she staying?” Jonghyun questions. “You two are always together….”

Key raises his hand to Jonghyun’s mouth. “I’ll tell you if you shut up.”

I smile, “About time.”

We all sit down in a corner and Key begins his story.

“Two days ago when I was walking outside, I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and saw this girl running towards me and stop about five meters away. Then she was pushed into a pole and hit her head.”

At this I laugh and the two of them look at me.

“So you’re saying that she doesn’t know who we are because she’s lost her memory?” I ask and Key nods. “What kind of cheesy drama did you write? If what you say is true then she’s obviously lying to you.”

Key’s eyelids lower with annoyance. “So the girl in the back room sleeping, because she’s still jetlagged, is lying to me?”

“She could be an actress and is fooling you for a TV show,” Jonghyun suggests.

“MeiXing has never been to Korea before.”

“But that’s what she’s told you, right?” I ask.

Key shakes his head. “I don’t think she’s lying. She seems genuinely upset to be in Korea without her family. She said her distant family was in Osan.”

“What do you know about her that she hasn’t told you?” Jonghyun asks.

“Well I know she lives in California because of her license. I also know that her name is in fact MeiXing because it says so, but she didn’t even realize the girl in the photo was her. She said that her name was ChoHee.”

 “Key, you’re being played,” Jonghyun says which causes Key to stand up.

“You don’t know her. You haven’t seen her when she wakes up from blacking out and you haven’t seen her when she gets upset about being in Korea. I can’t believe that she is lying. I thought it was farfetched at first but she hasn’t slipped up once. It just doesn’t make sense for her to go through so much to be lying.” He looks up and then back to us. “Just, go along with it, okay?”

We nod our heads in unison.

“Key, it’s not that we don’t trust her, we just don’t want you getting hurt,” Jonghyun says.

I look at him and know he’s confused with emotions.

“If you trust her, then I trust her,” I pipe up.

Key looks at me and I can tell that he really likes her.

“Hwaiting!” I say punching the air and Jonghyun and Key do the same.

“Where is MeiXing anyways?” Jonghyun asks and I shrug.

“Since we’re done I’ll go get her and I guess the six of us can grab lunch.”

I look up at him, “Hyung, isn’t it a bit late for lunch?”

He laughs, “If you don’t want to come then that’s fine.”

I shake my head. “Ani! I want to go.”

“Then, I’ll go get her,” he laughs.

“We should tell the other two so that they don’t say something wrong,” I whisper to Jonghyun.

He nods. “DO you know her too?”

“I meet her yesterday. If she’s an actress she’s a really good one and I’m surprised we’ve never heard of her. She looks like she should be a model but is better at styling and doing makeup than any model I’ve ever seen. Did you see CL yesterday?”

“Yeah,” he says.

“She did her makeup in four minutes flat.”

“jinjja?”

I nod, “MeiXing is amazing whether she’s telling the truth or not.”

We get up to tell the other two and aren’t surprised to see that Onew acts just as we did and Minho simply doesn’t care.

When we walk into the dressing room we find Key and a sleepy MeiXing resting her face on his shoulder. Key laughs uneasily at the display of affection and I notice that his fingers are wrapped around hers. He tells her something in English and she opens her eyes and looks from him to us.

“Annyohaseyo,” she says sleepily.

Aigo…she’s cute.

She bows her head and her light brown hair falls into her eyes. “Sorry, I fell asleep again. It’s rude.” She takes her hand from Key and rubs her plams together and says “Sorry –sorry –sorry –sorry.”

“So you do know Korean music!” Key says as she lifts her head.

“I told you earlier,” she turns to Key. “I only know Super Junior and Big bang.”

The five of us sigh.

“What? I’m a huge S.H.E and Fahrenheit fan.”

“Huh?” Onew whispers.

She opens but then closes it. “Chinese is my second language.”

I guess Onew still looked confused because MeiXing opened and began to sing a song. We all froze and looked at her dumbfounded. How can such a cute girl be great at so manythings?

She stops and holds her hands up in a questioning fashion. “Zen Me Ban by S.H.E? It came out in 2007. It means what should I do….”

No one says anything, or breaths for that matter.

“I can’t believe none of you have heard it. It was the opening song for Hana Kimi in Taiwan.”

Jonghyun is the first to speak. “I-I know the song. It’s your voice that-“

She covers her face quickly, “yah, I’m sorry. It was rude.”

…did we just catch you? Rude because we’re professional singers?

“My grandfather always told me singing in pubic or in front of people I don’t know well is rude, sorry.” She bows again and we all sigh in relief. We all want her to honestly have amnesia because we know how Key feels about her. If she didn’t then she would be using him.

“Don’t worry,” Key says. “My friends are yours.”

“Hyung! We’re friends~!” I find myself saying and trying to give him a hug.

He puts a hand out to keep me an arm’s length away.

So it’s like that…let’s see how you react to phase one.

____________________

hey, so I went ahead and wrote this chapter in Taemin’s POV. I’m going to keep the amount of narrators to a minimum because I don’t want things to get too out of control. Anyways, I like writing with Taemin as the narrator…mainly cause he’s so cute and he easily fits the meddling type. Hope you liked it and the song MeiXing was singing is the song at the bottom. (Out of all the characters in the Drama Jiro’s was my favorite….i hope this didn’t go over everyone’s head… it’s not and I’m not that old >.<)

much love,

meimeng

gah...Ella's soooo cute!~ haha sorry. -.-'

ps. I somehow contracted the flu...so the next update maybe a while. I wrote this out days ago so there isn't much more i've writen. I'm going to be back in school soon too so i may have much fewer updates.