.:Chapter 16:.

Beauty And The Baozi

[note] this is a double update, if you didn't read Chapter 15 go read it first!

 


 

“Tao, would you stop kicking my seat!?” Baekhyun spat.

“But you’re so slow. Just get out already!” Tao began shaking Baekhyun’s seat.

“Why didn’t you just sit in the front then!?”

“Because I wasn’t thinking!”

“Well that’s nothing new,” Kris chimed in and Tao stuck his tongue out at him.

You, also sitting next to Tao, just looked at the three laughing as they finally managed to get out one by one without Tao murdering either of the two. But you couldn’t blame the boy, he had never been to Lotte World in his life.

Minseok got out after you did and took your hand in his, but you pulled away immediately. “Minseok, I don’t think it’s a good idea for that in a public place like this,” you chuckled and he frowned. He was disappointed, but you were right. It probably wasn’t the best time for fans to find out he was dating their supposed “coordi-noona” especially because fans began to flood the entrance after hearing the news that EXO would be there.

 

 

---

 

 

After finally making it past the fans at the entrance you panted endlessly. It was like an ocean of screaming girls back there. “How do you guys do this almost every day,” you asked Minseok when you finished catching your breath.

He shrugged, “I guess you just get used to it eventually.”

Luckily, inside the amusement park was much more mellow than outside of it. There would be occasional fans that would come up and ask for a picture, but none of the members really seemed to mind. Eventually, all of the members ended up splitting up, leaving you and Minseok alone. The two of you didn’t mind that one bit, it allowed you more time to hang out without worrying about everyone else.

The two of you managed to go on almost all of the rides in the park, Minseok even got you to ride a roller coaster for the first time in your life, though you vowed to never go through that again. And after that horrible experience, you begged Minseok to come with you to Kiddie Land so you could play on the little rides you missed so much.

“Ah! Look at these little tea cups! Let’s go in them!” You squealed running to the line, dragging Minseok along with you.

Minseok shook his head and chuckled, “I don’t think I’d be able to fit in that, why don’t you go on yourself and I’ll watch from here, okay?”

You nodded and Minseok ruffled your hair. You managed to meet a few little kids in line that insisted on you coming in the tea cup with them. Minseok leaned on the railing and smiled, watching as you relived your childhood.

“Is that your girlfriend?” An old woman, most likely the grandma to one of the children, asked. Minseok nodded and she continued, smiling, “She’s such an adorable girl.”

Minseok grinned at the old woman, “Isn’t she?”

You exited the ride smiling, the grandchild of the old woman holding your hand. He ran to his grandmother and she gave you a nod of thanks and smiled at Minseok.

“What’s wrong?” you asked him

“Nothing, nothing~” He assured you and you shrugged, bending down to hug the child once more.

“Bye noona!” He hugged you back.

“Bye Rae!”

The two of you walked away and Minseok quickly looked back to find the old woman smile and give him a wink, he smiled back.

Just a few moments later Minseok got a call from Suho.

“Hm? What is it?”

“We’re all meeting up at the food court to eat dinner, you guys should join us!”

Minseok looked at you, “Wanna get something to eat?” You nodded and he went back to talking to Suho, “Alright we’ll be there in a few minutes.”

 

 

---

 

 

“Minseok are you crying?” Kai asked, judging him like crazy.

“I-I just haven’t eaten a hamburger in the longest time. It tastes like heaven,” he wiped a tear from his eyes and everyone laughed.

All of the members decided to go with all of the “unhealthy” food in the food court. Having given a break, they chose to cheat a little and eat whatever. You, on the other hand, went with a salad.

“Hyunjae, why are you eating healthy? This is an amusement park! Stuff your face with junk!” Tao giggled and shoved a slice of his pizza in front of your face.

You giggled back, pushing it away, “I’m trying to lose weight, Tao, but thank you.”

“Weight? Who said you had to lose weight?” He tilted his head in confusion.

“Um, like your entire agency.”

“You auditioned for SM? I didn’t know that!” Suho chimed in.

“Oh, you didn’t know? She was one of the talented ones,” Kai said, grinning.

“Oooh~ Do you sing or dance?” Suho asked.

“She can sing and dance!” Minseok winked at you.

Suho smiled and patted your back, “Well then, I hope you can audition for us once more in a few months.”

“Okay I’ll try—wait, few months?” You asked.

“Hm? You didn’t hear? SM decided to have yearly auditions now. I thought Minseok would’ve told you?” Suho looked at Minseok, “did you forget or something?”

Minseok shook his head, “I was actually going to wait to tell her so I wouldn’t put any pressure on her.”

“Well the pressure is on me now I guess,” You laughed, taking a bite of your salad.

“Does that mean you’ll audition!?” Minseok grinned.

You nodded, food still in your mouth and Minseok gave you a big hug, earning an ‘Aww’ from the members.

 

 

---

 

 

“Alright, you 12 have only an hour and a half left to finish up whatever you want to do so get to it,” Kris said, throwing away whatever was left on the table. Everyone else nodded and ran to the rides with the least long lines.

You looked up at Minseok and he looked down at you, “So what would you like to do princess?” He winked.

“Mmmm—Oh! Why don’t we take a picture at the castle big castle?”

“Sounds good, let’s go!” He grabbed your hand and began walking, “Don’t worry, it’s night time, no one will notice us.” He laughed and gave your hand a squeeze.

 

 

---

 

 

“Uwah~” You shouted, running towards the structure of bright lights, “It’s so beautiful at night! It’s just like Christmas!”

Minseok walked up to you and rested his chin on your shoulder, “It is, isn’t it?”

“Do you think we should take a picture?”

He nodded and took out his phone, placing it in front of your faces and made sure to include most of the background in it. You smiled and he began the countdown.

“3”

Minseok turned to face you and smiled.

“2”

You turned to him.

“1”

“Minseok what are you do—“

“0”

He lightly placed his lips on yours, and snapped a picture. Your eyes widened in surprise and remained like that for a few more seconds until Minseok broke the silence between you two.

“It’s just like Christmas,” Minseok winked.

“It is, isn’t it?” You gave him a wink back and a peck on the nose.

“Yah!” You both turned to find Beakhyun about 50 feet away, waving his hands, trying to get your attention, “Let’s go lovebirds! We’re going home now!”

“Okay! We’re coming!” You shouted at Baekhyun then turned around to face the castle, “Bye Lotte World, I had fun!” You waved and grabbed Minseok’s hand. “Okay, let’s go!”

As you got closer to Baekhyun he cupped his hand in front of you ear and whispered, “I saw that kiss you know? How cute~” He laughed and you blushed.

“What is it?” Minseok asked.

You quickly turned to face him, “It’s nothing!”

“Baek, what did you say to her?” He glared at Baekhyun, Baekhyun simply waving his hands in front of him and laughing.

“Nothing, nothing at all!” Baekhyun began to run back to the van.

“You totally said something!” Minseok yelled, chasing after him and dragging you along.

“Y-yah! Slow down you guys!” You shouted only to find that neither of them were listening and continued to chase each other to the others.

 

 

---

 

 

“Geez, why are you all so sweaty?” Kris asked the three of you.

Baekhyun attempted to talk in between pants, “We…we..re…cha—“

“Ew, what did you guys do!?” Tao interrupted, popping his head out from the van.

“Nothing!” You laughed, giving him a playful slap on the shoulder.

Tao pouted, “Whatever, just get in the van I want to go home!”

“Weren’t you the one kicking me to get out of the van? Now you want me back in?” Baekhyun spat, receiving another raspberry from Tao. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and got in the back, followed by Kris, then you.

“So how was everyone’s day?” Suho asked the group.

“I LOVED IT!” Tao shouted, throwing his arms in the air, hitting Kris and Baekhyun in the face.

“It would’ve been better if I didn’t have to hang out with this child,” Kris pointed to Tao.

“Shush, Gege, you love me,” Tao grinned at Kris and he rolled his eyes back.

Suho laughed at the two boys and looked at you, “How about you, did you like it Hyunjae?”

You nodded, “I loved it too! I kind of wish I was able to hang out with you all during the day and not just dinner.”

He smiled empathetically, “We did too, but its fine! There’s always next time and we were happy you and Minseok got to spend time with each other.”

“Yep, next time definitely!” You grinned, you were happy everyone was so understanding. Well, with the exception of Tao.

“I for one wanted to hang out with Hyunjae during my first time at Lotte World,” he pouted. 

“Well she wanted to spend her time with her boyfriend, Tao,” Suho laughed.

“Then I want to be Hyunjae’s boyfriend! Hyung, let me steal her from you!” Tao grabbed onto Minseok’s shirt.

“Hmmm, okay why not. Take her~” Minseok turned back to you, “How about it Hyunjae? A date with Tao?”

You let out a breathy laugh “You cannot be seriou—“  

“Yes! Let’s go on a date Hyunjae! Next weekend, pleaaase!” Tao begged.

You gave Minseok an ‘Are you okay with this?’ look and he gave you a thumbs up and mouthed, ‘Have fun.’

You rolled your eyes, “Fine, we’ll go somewhere fun, okay?”

Tao was ecstatic, “Hah! In your face Hyung!”

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t do anything to her or it’s on you,” Minseok gave him a little glare.

“Cross my heart!” Tao grinned.

“I feel like I just made a big mistake,” you giggled, ruffling his hair.

“Nah, you won’t regret it~”

“Alright then, next weekend we will see about that.”

 

 

 


 

Hey guys! I hope you were satisfied with that double update, sorry I can't write sob.

Anyways, i'll be working on this story and my other story!

ALSO have a Xiuhan one shot all planned out and I will be finished with that hopefully tomorrow or the day after! So look out for that ;')

like i said, i will hopefully be back with more chapters very shortly.

<3

 

also this is not minseok related but this made my day: