.:Chapter 10:.

Beauty And The Baozi

Hello Everyone! 

See, that wasn't so long of a wait now was it? ;)

This chapter has a little more focus on Kyungsoo because I wrote it on his birthday. 

The next chapter will have some focus on Kai since i'll start writing it today :D

Enjoy!

ONE MORE THING: Let's just pretend that SM's management is less strict therefore alowing fans to touch the members and not really minding who they go out with. ok? ok.

NOW. Enjoy!

 

 


 

 


“You ready?” Minseok asked as you exited the van, the other members coming out after you. You looked up at the large airport and shuddered. You had never been on a plane before, and you had to admit you were quite nervous. You had seen many movies and things on the news about plane crashes, and now you were worried your plane just might be the one that happens to crash.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine, I’ll sit next to you ok?” You heard someone say as a hand patted your back. You turned to see Kyungsoo, and smiled. He was a sweet kid, of course you wouldn’t mind sitting next to him.

“Alright!” You grinned, stepping into the airport.

---

Each of you stepped onto the plane and moved to first class. You were happy to be getting such good seats. You all sat in 3 rows of 4 seats. In the first row sat Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Lay. Next, the second row sat Kyungsoo, You, Kai, and Chen. Lastly, the third row sat Chanyeol, Minseok, Tao, and Baekhyun.

You sat down and quickly pulled the blanket over you and fluffed your pillow. Closing your eyes, you gripped your chair tightly, anticipating the take off.
When the plane was finally up in the air, you could swear you were going to have an anxiety attack.

You turned to Kyungsoo, “I don’t think I can do this…”

Kyungsoo gave you a warm smile and patted your hand, “Don’t worry, Hyunjae, it’s only a two hour ride.”

Two hours!?” You shouted. On the map it looked like half an hour to you!

“Calm down, Hyunjae, it’ll be over soon,” Kai whispered, resting his chin on your head.

“Yah! Don’t touch her!” Chen yelled, slapping Kai’s head.

“Ouch—I can touch whoever I want!” Kai countered.

“Touch anyone but Minseok’s woman!”

“Y-YAH, I’M NOT MINSEOK’S WOMAN!” You shouted at Chen.

“Yeah! Xiumin didn’t even say he liked her!” Kai stuck his tongue out.

“He doesn’t need to its obvio—“ Chen was cut off by his sudden knock out.

“What the hell? Chen wake u—“ Kai was soon knocked out too.

“Kai…Chen…this isn’t funn—“ You too, became knocked out.

All three of you lay there. Your head and Chen’s head lying on Kai’s shoulders, Kai’s head on top of yours.

Kyungsoo’s eyes couldn’t get any wider as he saw the three of you knock out so fast. Suddenly a shadowy figure came from behind. Kyungsoo the light above his seat to reveal Tao.

“T-Tao!?” He stuttered.

“Sorry,” Tao sighed, “Their yelling was getting annoying and I was trying to sleep.”

“D-did you kill them!?” Kyungsoo flailed his arms, and Tao busted out in laughter.

“Of course not! I just gave their pressure points a little hit,” Tao winked, “They’ll be up by the time we get into Hong Kong.”

Kyungsoo gave a sigh of relief and stared at your peaceful sleeping faces. Aww they’re so cute, he thought to himself.

---

“Wake up, Hyunjae,”

“Hrrrrmmm…” you stirred in your sleep, not wanted to wake up.

“Come on please, we have to go,” a soft voice said.

You slowly opened your eyes to reveal a blurry figure in front of you, waving his hand in front of your face.

“That’s better,” he smiled.

Kyungsoo?

“What happened? Did we crash? Am I in heaven right now?” You asked groggily.
Kyungsoo chuckled, “No! We landed safely, we’re in Hong Kong!”

You grinned, maybe it wasn’t so bad after all.


“Now get up, please. We have to dress you up to look like a coordi-noona so the fans don’t find you suspicious,” He smiled and led you to a bathroom in the airplane to change.

Luckily, the bathrooms were a bit tidy, so you didn’t really mind having to change in there. He gave you normal, coordi-noona looking clothing; a striped long sleeve shirt, jeans, a cardigan, and a cap.

You quickly changed and came out. Kyungsoo gave you a quick nod and led you out of the plane.
You were astounded by the number of fans that waited for EXO at the airport. You could never see yourself having such dedication as to wait for them for hours. It was about 1 in the morning, and you couldn’t imagine how tired they must be.

You looked up to see Minseok walking by himself, straight faced and looking down at the ground.

You quickly ran up to him, “Minseok?”

He looked back, surprised to see you awake, “Good morning sleepy head~ What’s up?” he asked.

“Why don’t you wave back to the fans? Or shake their hands?” you asked, “I think they deserve it for waiting for so long…”

He looked at you sympathetically, “Just a moment,” he told you. You nodded your head and he quickly ran up to Kris and whispered in his ear. You could see his hands clasp together and you read his lips, ‘please.’ Kris smirked and nodded. He turned back to the fans and began to wave at them, shake their hands, pat their heads, and accept their gifts.

Minseok ran back to you, “How’s that?” he asked, grinning as he began to wave to the fans.

“Much better!” You replied.

Kris watched the two of you and turned to all the fans, “Hey everyone! Please thank our coordi-noona for giving us this idea to give back to our wonderful fans!” He shouted, and pulled you next to him.

“YAH!! THANK YOU, UNNIE!”

“AWW, LOOK AT HER, HER CHEEKS ARE ADORABLE!”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.”

“BEST. DAY. EVER.”

Fans screamed and shouted left and right. It made you happy that Kris gave you some recognition. You looked up at Kris and smiled, he looked down at you and grinned.

---

It took some time for all of you to finally get out of the huge mob of screaming girls, but after about half an hour, you were out of the airport and in the van that waited for you. The 13 of you quickly got into the car and drove to the hotel.

When you pulled up, you noticed that there was not even one fan waiting at the door.
 

“Where are all the fans?” You asked, wide eyed. You knew that surely there had to be one person who knew where they were staying.

The EXO members cracked up and Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun, “Baek here managed to trick the fans into thinking we were staying at a hotel on the other side of the city.”

You couldn’t help but laugh yourself, “Wow, you guys are so evil!”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun continued to crack up as you walked inside. It was a huge hotel, but of course idols like these could afford it.

---

“Here,” Kris said handing you a key card, “You’ll be sharing a room with Xiumin,” he pointed to him and he instantly turned around.

“W-WHAT!?” Minseok yelled, choking on his water.

“You heard me, now go.” He demanded.

“F-fine…” Minseok groaned and picked up his and your luggage and left for the elevator.

After Minseok was out of sight, you quickly turned to Kris and gave him a scowl, “You better not be planning anything Kris.”

“No, no~ Nothing like that~” He grinned.

You crossed your arms, “Fine, be that way. I know you’re hiding something Mr. Wu Fan.”

He didn’t reply, but simply chuckled.

“Yah! Hyunjae! Hurry up!” Minseok yelled from the elevator, you quickly ran to him. Before you left, though, you made an ‘I’m watching you’ gesture towards Kris. This caused him to smirk.

---

“Room 809?” Minseok asked looking up at the plaque beside the door.

You looked at the key card and nodded, “Yeah, this is ours.”

You walked up to the door and slid the key card in the slot. It unlocked and Minseok walked in first, but stopped midway through the door, his bag falling from his shoulder in shock.

You walked up to him, “Minseok what’s wro—“you stared at the sight in front of you, “Oh no…”

In your room, was a single queen sized bed. It took up most of the space, so there was absolutely no place to bring in another roll out bed.

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose, “Ugh…I knew he’d do something like this…”

Minseok walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, running his hand along the sheets, “At least this bed is bigger than the last one, right?” He turned to look at you.

Your face turned an immediate shade of red, you had completely forgotten that you made him sleep in your bed the time you were sick.

“O-oh…right…” You mumbled. Minseok didn’t seem to mind the fact that you two were going to share a bed because he had already done it before. You, on the other hand, could barely remember what took place that day.

You sat down next to him, “Should we sleep now?” You asked him.

He nodded and checked his phone, “Probably, it’s like, 3:00 AM right now. We have to sleep now if we want to wake up early in the morning.”

“Alright,” you said while picking your pajamas from your luggage and heading to the bathroom to change. Minseok took this time for him to change too.

---

When you guys were all ready for bed, both of you stood on either side of the bed and looked at it before hesitantly picking up the covers and sliding in. You turned your backs away from each other, and the two of you turned off the lights, and the room was in complete darkness.

---

About an hour passed, and you still couldn’t fall asleep. Unconsciously, you called for Minseok.

“M-Minseok?” You hesitated a bit before asking if he was awake.

“Yes Hyunjae?” He replied in almost an instant.

You turned to face him, by now yours and Minseok’s eyes had adjusted to the darkness, so you could both make out each other’s faces.

“I can’t sleep…” You whispered.

He smiled, “Don’t worry, I can’t either… Is something bothering you?”

You furrowed your eyebrows a bit, “Um, kind of?” You questioned your own thoughts.

“Would you like to talk about it?” He asked sincerely.

“Well…it’s kind of about you,” you said sheepishly.
He blushed, I-is this a… “Is this a confession!?” He ended up saying his thoughts aloud.

Your cheeks turned the brightest pink, “N-no! Nothing like that!” You covered your blushing face with your hands, “It’s kind of an apology…”

“An apology?” Minseok asked, tilting his head slightly.

“Yeah…”

“Whatever for?” He chuckled at your shyness.

“W-well, you’ve been taking care of me for almost half a year now, and I’ve done nothing but always bother you. I take time away from your work, and I’m always a burden for help. I don’t want it to be like this, I want to help you for once. To you, I’m probably one of the most annoying, helpless, fat and ugly girls you know. Even my unnie can fend for herself more than I can…” You got choked up on your words and looked anywhere but his face.

He smiled sympathetically and took your hand in his, giving it a little squeeze that caused you to jump in surprise. "Hyunjae," he began, "Don't say any of those things, because none of those things are true. You're a wonderful, kind girl. You've been for me just as much as I've been for you. Believe in yourself a little! Come on, if I thought you were annoying, why would I keep talking to you? And you are certainly not helpless, and absolutely not fat or ugly. You're amazing the way you are..." He finished off, brushing the few hairs from your face away as you let out a little sniffle.

"D-do you really mean that Minseok?" You asked, wiping away a single tear from your cheek.

He nodded, "Of course!"

You giggled and threw your arms over his shoulders. "Why do you always know the right things to say to cheer someone up?"

He chuckled and hugged you back, "Because I'm the amazing Baozi!"

The both of you laughed in unison and you went back to your original sleeping positions, though this time facing each other.

"Minseok?" You asked one more time.

"Hmmm?" He hummed with eyes closed, too tired to speak anymore.

"Thank you," you gave him a little peck on the nose.

 

The two of you smiled and drifted off to sleep...

 

 


 

HOW'S THAT FOR CORNY-NESS? :D

ok well, I hope you enjoyed it!

one more thing,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO [even though i'm 2 days late]

I DREW A PICTURE OF YOU <3

 

 

I'll be drawing a Kai one today, so it should be up in the next chapter ;D

but for now,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!! [i'm not late!]

DON'T STOP BEING Y. OK.

DOES THIGHS.

DAT. .

UGH.

 

AND LASTLY, SOME Y MINSEOK EYES.