.:Chapter 12:.

Beauty And The Baozi

Hi everyone ( v u v )//  

I'm so sorry i've been gone for a few weeks! This is a short chapter, but i promise to update again either today or tomorrow, and it'll be MUCH more romantic, okay? c: 

This was just a bit of a drabble / filler chapter fyi.

I'll also be starting my newest story shortly! Scroll down to view the results to the poll.

 

 


 


The next few weeks after the MAMA Awards were pretty normal. Since EXO had no other schedule plans at the time, you and Minseok have been able to see each other more often.


It was nice to see him so often, but each time he visited the two of you didn't go shopping or to the movies, instead he'd bring you to a dance studio, a recording booth, or a gym. It wasn't exactly your idea of "fun", but you didn't want to argue with Minseok about it. However, you were beginning to get curious...

Today you two were back in the dance studio. This time Minseok was teaching you the dance to "MAMA." This wasn't your favorite of dances, there was a lot of turns, hard hitting beats, and jumps. Minseok did do a good job at teaching you, though, and you learned much more of the dance than you thought you would.

"Can we take a break now?!" You whined. It had been about 2 hours and Minseok wouldn't allow a break for that entire time.

"Fine," he sighed and sat down at the center of the studio. He crossed his legs and leaned back on his arms, closing his eyes and listening to "MAMA" that continued to play on loop.

You took a seat across from him and stared at him intensely. He didn't stir until he felt you staring at him.

He popped an eye open, "What is it Jaejae?"

"I have a question..." You replied quietly.

"And that is?"

"Well, you know how you've been bringing me to the gym, and teaching me to sing and dance?" You asked.

"Yeah?"

"What is all of this even for?"

"Uh..." Minseok swallowed hard, "W-well, I'm just teaching you the ways of a trainee! Just giving you a little head start in case you get it, you know?" Well that wasn't entirely a lie, but Minseok was hiding something and you could that he was.

"Kim Minseok, you're a terrible liar," you spat, and a smirk formed on your face, "I know you're hiding something from me, and I intend to find out."

Minseok's face actually turned frightened by your remark. Whatever he was hiding was something that should be kept hidden, but you brushed that off your shoulder.

You sat back and began to listen to the music too.

It was quiet for a few minutes, only music could be heard until--

"TURN BACK!" You screamed, Minseok jumped and gripped his chest.

"Oh my god, woman! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. He smirked, "Two can play at this game Hyunjae."

"Zui hou wo nu hou wo kuang qi wo hui wen bu xiang yao shi jie bian de leng!" Minseok mimicked himself from the music video and tackled you to the ground.

You couldn't help yourself from giggling, and Minseok chuckled along with you.

You didn't even realize that he was on top of you until you had looked each other in the eyes and the atmosphere became quite awkward.

"Get off of me you goof," you chuckled and playfully pushed him. He smiled and helped you up.

 



---

 


The two of you had stayed at the dance studio until around 8:00 PM.

"We should head home, huh?" You asked and Minseok nodded back at you.

You both grabbed all of your belongings and walked to Minseok's car.

"I'll give you a ride home, okay?"

You nodded, "Oh, actually my brother invited Hyeran over for dinner so he was wondering if you wanted to join us as well," you added, scratching your head awkwardly.

Minseok, however, grinned happily, "I'd love to! C'mon, let's go." 

 


---

 


"It's about time, Jaejae! Dinner was ready half an hour ago!" Your brother swung his fork in the air before diving back into the kimchi spaghetti he was eating...well more like devouring.

"A-ah, it's my fault hyung," Minseok frowned, and held you close to him, "it's not Hyunjae's fault."

"Yah, don't blame either of them, Chihoon, at least they're here now," Hyerin said to your brother before looking back at you and Minseok, "Oh and Minseok, please thank Kyungsoo for this wonderful recipe, it's amazing!"

Minseok nodded back at her before sitting down with you at the table.


 


---
 



"So, when are you going to ask Hyunjae out?" Your brother asked and Minseok almost choked on his food.

You patted his back and glared at Chihoon, "Yah, oppa! When are you going to ask Hyeran out, huh?"

Hyeran's face turned a bright pink and your brother sat there with a shocked look on his face. You and Minseok busted out in 
laughter as the older two remained in a daze.

 

 

---

 

 

"You sure you just don't want to sleep here for the night? Its 1 AM and Hyeran is sleeping here," you frowned and leaned against the doorway as Minseok walked to his car.

He turned to face you, "Hyunjae, it's fine," he ended his sentence with a smile, and continued to walk to his car.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks and began to speak without turning around, "Do you know the main reason why I keep bringing you to the gym and the studios?"

"Hm?" You asked.

"It's the best excuse to be with you almost every day."

"Wha--?"

You were cut off by the sound of Minseok's door closing. He turned to smirk at you and drove away, leaving you standing there, speechless.

 

 


 

Yay! Drabble chapter has ended XD

sorry it was so short ; v ; next chapter will be super long!!

and now,

POLL RESULTS:

So, some of my readers like I see, HAHAHAHA. It's okay I do too. (NO SHAME.)

Anyways, the story will be....

BOTH FLUFFY WITH SOME .

I'm actually glad you guys chose this option because I have a good idea where to place most of the , which there won't be much of.

sorry lovers. HAHAHA

 

BUT GET READY FOR SOME DOMINANT MINSEOKIE <3

mmmm e v e me likey.

okay and last one

"ROOOOOOOAAAAAR"