You don't care!

Twins' Love

 

Hyunmi P.O.V.

 

The three of has finished our classes and head home. I decided to follow the twins.

On our way back home, Fyna and I were giggling non-stop after the incident that happened to Lyna. We were giggling softly and we know that Lyna was pissed off because of us.

“Will you guys stop it? It’s annoying and been like two hours since the incident.” Lyna said.

“Well sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves from giggling.” I said.

“Huh, story of my day.” she said again.

“I would say it’s the story of your history! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Fyna said while laughing out loud.

“Why you….Grr…..” Lyna wanted to kick Fyna when her stomach made some funny noises.

“Pumm…Pumm..” I bit my lip to hold my laugher.

“Unnie ah, are you hungry?” Fyna asked.

“Shut up!” Lyna said.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fyna and I could not ourselves anymore and laugh.

“Yeah laugh all you want”

Lyna said and left both of us.

“Hey wait up!” I said.

“Why should I?! Both of you were laughing and giggling even in front of me without even considering my feeling! Don’t you know how embarrassing that was just now? How humiliating that was?! Both of only know how to laugh but not to comfort! I’m sick of both of you!” Lyna pour out her heart.

“I know that I’m demanding but I still have considerations toward both of you. When both of were being bullied, I was there to protect both of you! But what have both if you had done to me when I was helpless back then? Both of only watch me and didn’t even try to comfort me!”

“I HATE BOTH OF YOU!” Lyna said that towards us with tears in her eyes.

“Unnie, it’s not like that. It’s just that..”

Fyna tried to defend when Lyna cut her of.

“Just what?! I look so humiliating that you don’t even want to help me? Jus t save it! I don’t bother anymore!”

The twins home were blocks away and Lyna ran.

Both of us were speechless.

“Did we just over do it?” I asked Fyna.

“I guess…but we better head home cause mummy definitely gonna bomb me with questions.”

End of Hyunmi P.O.V

Fyna P.O.V.

After few minutes arriving late after Lyna.

“Finally you arrived Fyna, mind care to explain what happened to your unnie?..Oh my goodness aren’t you Hyunmi?”

Mummy said angrily to me but then she soften when he saw Hyunmi. Thank goodness Hyunmi is with me.

“Well mummy, you see..”

After flashback.

“Oh my Goodness…and you didn’t help her but laugh at her!? How could you do that to your sister and Hyunmi, you as well too, how could you do that!?”

I think I was wrong and I feel bad that Hyunmi get involve.

“We’re sorry.” I said.

“You better apologize now and comfort her right away before your daddy comes home and when he does you know what will happen if he finds out about this.” Said Mummy.

“Yes mummy.” Both Hyunmi and I said.

Hyunmi called our parents Mummy and daddy as well cause we known each other since we were still kids.

And both of us went upstairs and knock the door.

“Unnie, it’s me. Fyna and Hyunmi. We..”

 

To be continue!

Sorry for the late update..My day was fully booked with schools, homeworks, tuitions and blablabla....

Btw guys did you heard that JAEJOONG went to visit(not in person, just pray) the thai king????? Man that was SO CARING, HUMBLE, MANNERED, RESPECTIVE etc ! I fall in love with the right guy hahaha!!!!

and comments are loved and subscribtons please...Thank you!!!!