Everything has meaning behind it.

Twins' Love

 

No one P.O.V.

Knock! Knock!

“Ly-li ah, open the door” Daddy said.

“. . . . .”

“Ly-li ah.. It’s daddy.” Daddy said again.

“Shiro!” Lyna shout. (She’s control the volume of her voice because she doesn’t want to be rude.)

“Lyna, open the door for daddy neh? Please?” Daddy tries his best to comfort Lyna to open the door.

“Arasso” (Alright) Lyna finally gives in.

Lyna went down from the bed and walks towards the door and unlock it. Daddy went inside and rubs her hair.

“Good girl” Said Daddy to Lyna but still it doesn’t melt Lyna’s heart, instead she’s still with her straight face.

“Waegurae? (What’s wrong) Talk to daddy hmm..” Said Daddy.

Lyna remain silent.

‘Aish, this girl, never want to lose.’ Daddy thought.

“Come here.” Daddy pull Lyna’s hand and sit her on her bed. Daddy sits beside her.

“Daddy knows what had happened.” Daddy said to Lyna.

Lyna tries her best to hold her tears from falling.

“It’s okay dear. All of those incidents must have meanings behind it.Everything has meaning behind it.” Daddy starts comforting Lyna slowly.

Lyna’s cheeks starts to wet.

“There, there… it’s alright.” Daddy wipes off Lyna’s tears.

“Daddy..” Lyna calls daddy.

Daddy pulls Lyna and hugs her.

Lyna couldn’t help herself anymore and pour her heart out.

“I had a bad day today daddy.” Lyna said.

“Aro, aro” Said daddy.

“Daddy…”

Daddy remain silent when all out sudden an idea pops out.

“Hmm… This is not Oh Lyna that daddy knew.” Said daddy.

Lyna look up at daddy and he smiles at her.

“Daddy didn’t know that my daughter Oh Lyna is such a weakling. Never in daddy’s entire life, that, this kind of matter will bring my daughter spirits down. This is so disappointing.” Said daddy.

When Lyna heard that daddy said she’s a weakling, she playfully makes an angry expression.

“DADDY!!!!!!!”

“Hehe…” Daddy laughs.

Lyna pouts and hit daddy.

“Okay! Okay! Mianae! Mianae!”

Lyna still didn’t stop.

“Yah! Its hurts! Yah stop it!” daddy said while he defends himself from Lyna.

Lyna stops hitting daddy and cross her arms.

“I don’t want to talk to daddy anymore. Daddy said I’m a weakling. Hump!” Lyna pouts.

“Aww.. my daughter is no longer upset and now she’s pouting. Aww so cute… come here..” After daddy said those words, he pinch Lyna’s cheeks.

“Daddy! Its hurts!” Lyna yell to daddy.

“Its called revenge.” said daddy.

“Daddy!”

“ME-RONGGGG!! HAHAHA”

“Don’t wanna play with daddy anymore.”

“Okay, okay. Mianae.”

Daddy pulls Lyna for hugs and touches her long straight brown hair.

“No more pouting okay? Forgive Fyna and Hyunmi ne? Daddy already give an earful to Fyna.” said daddy.

“Arasso daddy” said Lyna.

“Now that’s daddy girl.”

 

Later that night the whole family gathers for dinner and Fyna apologize and Lyna forgive her. Lyna maybe a hard headed person but she’s soft hearted person.

End of the P.O.V.

 

 

P/S: I know that from chapter 1 till now its all a day story. I seriously don’t know how to make it shorts.  Yoochun and Junsu has a long way to appear but I’ll try to make it fast hehe..

COMMENT ARE LOVED BY ME AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Lyna13, April 15, 2011.