GOOD LUCK!

Twins' Love

umm guys,just wanna tell you that i edit somepart of the stories cause i dont like it hehehe...

 

Continuously Next day..

*At the university.

No one P.O.V.

As usual, the twin heads to the cafeteria after the class together with their friend, Hyunmi.

Hyunmi was smiling all the time. Wonder why?

“Yah Lee Hyunmi! Could you stop smiling? It’s annoying ya know.” Fyna said.

“Sorry can’t do that.” Hyunmi said.

“Whatever! I can‘t believe that I’ve told you what happened yesterday.” Fyna said.

“HAHA! Better believe it then!” Hyunmi annoyingly said it to Fyna.

Fyna look at Hyunmi with her deathly glare with the message ‘do you want to die?’

Fyna wanted to strangle Hyunmi when Lyna suddenly,” yah! Will both of you monkeys hurry up?! I’m not you animal guardian who has to wait for you guys to finish up your fight!” Lyna said to Fyna and Hyunmi and they both immediately stopped fighting.

‘I wonder where she got that attitude from? Whenever she’s angry, she will make everyone around her gone dead silent.’ Though Fyna to herself.

'Yikes! She's so scary. Wonder whom going to marry her? hehe..' Hyunmi though

“Well? Can you please hurry up? Or else I’m gonna leave you behind.”

“Yes boss!” both Hyunmi and Fyna said in unison.

On their way, Fyna and Hyunmi non-stop blabbering and Lyna thought that before she got married, she’ll be deaf cause both of them.

As they were about to go to their destination, out of sudden, Lyna turned around, resulted both Hyunmi and Fyna stop abruptly and Fyna fell down.

 “Yah! Why did you stopped?” Fyna asked Lyna.

“Can’t I?” Lyna questioned her back.

“But still, don’t stop like that.” Fyna argued back.

“Not my fault that both of you kept blabbering non-stop.” Lyna fight back.

“Now, what did I want to say just now..? Oh! Just wanna tell you that I’ll be late so you don’t have to wait for me and you may continue your non-stop nonsense.” Lyna said.

“Whatever.” Fyna said as she tried to get up but unfortunately she fell again but this time she fell on to someone.

Fyna immediately got on to her feet’s and apologies to the victim.

“Mianhae Mianhae! Jeongmal mainhae!” Fyna said as she bows lots of time and doen’t dare to make an eye contact with that person.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay.” That person said

‘I thought I heard that voice somewhere!’

Fyna looked up ‘I was right! It’s him!’

“You don’t have to apologise and bow continuously, you know. Once is enough. Accidents happen.” Said changmin.

“Well, sorry..” Said Fyna shyly.

“See, your apologizing, again.” Changmin said.

While Fyna and Changmin had their moments, Lyna and Hyunmi ran off.

“LOL! Wonder what’s up with the both of you? Yesterday, it was you, today it’s Fyna. LOL!” Hyunmi said.

“Haha very funny Lee Hyunmi, after us it will be your turn!” Said Lyna.

“Thanks, but no thanks!” Hyunmi said.

“Oh and also I’m not hungry and that means you had to go and have your lunch alone.” Lyna said.

“Wae?” Hyunmi asked.

“I have to go to the library cause the prof gave us assignment just now and so gotta run along now. BYE!”

“Wae?can’t you do that later?” Hyunmi said to herself.

As they went separated ways “Oh, btw Hyunmi, GOOD LUCK!” Said Lyna.

“Huh? Good luck? What for?” Hyunmi immediately thought and ‘OH HELL! FYNA GONNA KILL ME LATER!’