Jerk and Lazy.

Twins' Love

Lyna P.O.V

 

'He's so damn rude! So what? It's not like this sit has a name on it!'

"Hello~ I'm talking to you. Get away from my sit!" That guy said.

"For you information Mr. ~~~, I believe that this chair does not belongs to anyone. I believe it's the university's property. Anyone can sit anywhere they like. Even though this is YOUR'S, I believe you can say it nicely to me that this is your sit" I said to that guy.

I got up from that chair and look for an empty sit.

"Jerk" I said softly.

'Wow, since when I have the courage to said that? Nah he deserve it! He's so rude. He's don't have to raise his voice towards me.'

I then found myself an empty sit and I sit there and the teacher came in.

She intro herself. Her name is Mrs. Ibby. Hmm..wonder how she is. Better not give a headache like that jerk is giving to me. She then continue her talk about the course an lots of thing. I was listening carefully to what she said because I wanna forget about that jerk when suddenly the bell rung.

'WOW! That's fast. Didn't even realize that she talk for so long. Nah' I then prepare myself for the next class.

End of the P.O.V.

The guy P.O.V

I finally arrive at the class and on my way to my sit when i saw a girl sitting there. I had a bad day today and that girl just make my much more bad than it is. I bang my bad on the table. "Who told you to sit here? This is my sit and nobody sits here except me!" I told her.

She was shock because I bang the table hard and make her jumped a bit. She looked at me and space out for abit. ', just as I thought, who wants nothing from me but money.'

"Hello~ I'm talking to you. Get away from my sit!" I told her.

She looked at me and "For your information MR. ~~~ I believe that this chair does not belongs to anyone. I believe that it's the university's property. Anyone can sit anywhere they like. Even Though it's YOUR'S, I can believe that you can say it nicely to me that this is your sit."

WTH!? NOBODY DARES TO OBJECT ME. HOW DARE SHE! DON'T TELL ME THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO I AM. I AM KIM JAEJOONG! I RULED THIS UNIVERSITY AND EVERYBODY OBEYS ME!

She got up from there and look for another sit. "Jerk!" she said softly. 'I heard that !'

I wanted to go to her to teach her a lesson but the teacher came in and completely ruined my plan. Never mind I will get you. I will make you pay the embarrassment that she has cause towards me

End of Kim Jaejoong P.O.V.

 

Fyna P. O. V.

'OMG! SUN! He's so lazy by the looks of it.'

He look up on the front and continue to yawn. 'Hmm better not to get influence by him or else I'll get kicked out of this university. Hyunmi just laugh at the guy besides me. 'Oh well. Today is the first day and i hope it goes well. Wonder what's unnie doing right now? Maybe she got hooked up with a guy. I hope so. She really need to loosen up.' I continue to daydream when the teacher came in.

She walk in the class and into herself and blablabla...BORING! I'm sleepy and yawn. Thanks to the guy next to me. Hyunmi heard me yawning and look at me then laugh. Well sorry. Can't help it.

The teacher continue to talk nonsense again and I already felt regret that I took Arts & Design. I should take business instead.

End of Fyna P. O. V

The guy sit next to Fyna P.O.V

I arrive at school and i went straight to the class to continue to sleep. I was able to get some sleep but another five minutes before the bell rung. a girl sit besides me and continue to talk to her friend non-stop.

I couldn't help but to open my eyes. She then asked me," Excuse me,do you know who's our room prof is?"

I lift up my head," Emm...I'm not sure but i think it's Mrs. Mary...Uwaahh..." I yawn.

Boy, It's Mrs. Mary again. Man she's so lame. Why the hell did I took this course again. I felt regret for not listening to Jae hyung. Oh man. She's blabbering so much. I'm getting sleepy and I'm hungry. I only grab a piece of bread cause i was late and Jae hyung almost left me. Aww... The chef cooked delicious breakfast just now and i MISSED it! Thanks to you, my stupid alarm clock, I missed my breakfast!

I continue to dream on when the bell rung. Sheesh. Mrs.Mary surely isn't tired. No wonder she has problem with . Well that's not my problem but I have MAJOR problems right now. Firstly I'm HUNGRY. Second I got THREE more classes to go before break. DAMN! I'M HUNGRY! WHEN WILL THIS DAY BE OVER?!

End of the guy next to Fyna P.O.V.

 

 

Sorry for the late update...i'm having my examination. tomorrow will be the last..yeppy!!!