Ear ache and Food.

Twins' Love

 

Fyna P.O.V.

Finally it’s over. I look at Hyunmi and she’s putting in all her books and stationary in her bag.

“Hyunmi, let’s go to the cafeteria shall we?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Hyunmi said.

“Lyna might be waiting for us right now, better hurry up or else we’re going to have ear ache…” I said.

“Haha…I don’t mine. It’s been a while.”Hyunmi told me.

“You’re crazy. You’re the one who always complain that she’s so bossy, annoying, temper, unpatient..” I said.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. I kind of miss all those when I move to ia.” Hyunmi in when I’m trying to describe all of Lyna’s personality.

“And besides, it’s not nice of you saying like that about your own sister.” Hyunmi add.

“Ha-ha..opps..My bad.” I said.

“Let’s get going or else we’re really going to ear ache.”Hyunmi said again.

“Yeah.” I said.

After few minutes.

Hyunmi and I walked around the university and I can’t find the cafeteria.

“Hey Hyunmi, do you know where’s the cafeteria?”

“I thought you know.” Said Hyunmi.

“Hoow am I suppose to know. It’s the first day.”

“Oh, it’s that way” Hyunmi point out.

“ WHAT!? ALL THIS TIME YOU KNOE WHERE’S THE CAFETERIA BUT YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!”

“Well, you didn’t ask.” Hyunmi defend herself.

“Why you little..”

“Okay, let’s get going or else Lyna going to kill us.”Hyunmi tries to run away.

“I’ll get you after this.”

“I’ll be waiting.. Me-rongg~” Hyunmi reply to me.

“Why, you!”

I chase Hyunmi till we reach the cafeteria when we saw lots of people staring at two people on the floor.

“Hey, what’s up with that?” I ask Hyunmi.

“Beats me. Wait isn’t that Lyna?” Hyunmi said while pointing at one of the people on the floor.

“Uh-Oh, what kind of trouble is she causing.”

“I don’t know but we better bring her out of there, she’s seems to be scared.” Hyunmi said.

“Let’s go.”

End of Fyna P.O.V.

Changmin P.O.V.

Finally the class is over. Class is so boredom. I can’t study on empty stomach.

 I want food.

I need food.

Food is all I need.

Food.

 Food.

Food.

I’m hungry.

Feed me.

I quickly shove my thing in my bag and hurriedly went to the cafeteria.

‘I can’t wait to grab the black noodle that aunt promise me. YUM YUM!’

As I on my way to the cafeteria, I saw lots of the students gathering. Wonder why.

As I approach, I saw jae-hyung on the floor and food all him as well a girl.

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.

“Hy..ung, wh..at happ..ened to y..ou..? hahahaha!!!!” I can’t help it.

I then saw Jae-hyung gave me a death glare and I immediately stop myself from laughing.

“You’re gonna pay for this! Don’t you know how much is my cloth is? Even with both your parent’s salaries won’t be enough!” Jae-hyung said to the girl.

I look at the girl and she looks familiar. I think I saw her somewhere. But I don’t remember. That girl looks like she’s going to cry.

“Hyung, calm down.” I tried to negotiate with him.

“Shut up!” Hyung shout at me.

WTH?!

End of changmin P.O.V.

 

To be continue.. comment please.. I’m happy that I got lots of readers but no comment. Please give me some comments. It’ll give me inspiration…..Thank you! And sorry for the late update…..