Frustrated!

Twins' Love

 

The next day, early in the morning.

Jaejoong had returned from Japan that night. Changmin didn’t receive any prior notice about his hyung coming back from Japan because usually Jaejoong would spend 3-4 days in Japan.

“Hyung, I thought you would come back tomorrow or the day after.” Changmin said.

“Why you love me beg away so that you could hold party in my house all-night long?” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

 ‘Huh? What happened to him? He’s usually not this angry when he returned from Japan.’

“Hyung did something happened back I n Japan?” Changmin tries to negotiate.

“I wonder what’s wrong with those old hags anyway. What did they see in seohyun? As far as I know she’s a spoilt, gold-digger, demand, pathetic, brat and gets whatever she wants ! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Jaejoong release his tensions.

“Woah, easy there. And your point is? It’s not like she’s here anyway. Besides she’s---“ Changmin was cut off.

“She will be here NEXT WEEK! HEAR ME! NEXT FREAKING WEEK!”  Jaejoong said.

‘Uh-oh, I smell trouble.’ Changmin thought.

“Emm hyung, so you’re going for class?” Changmin asked as he tried to cool his hyung fire by changing the topic.

“Not going.” Jaejoong said as simply as that.

“Huh wae?” Changmin asked.

Jaejoong gave Changmin a dead glare because he felt annoyed.

‘Uhh, you don’t have to answer that question of mine. I’ll just tell sir that you aren’t feeling well. Well, gotta go hyung or else I’m late and see you later.” Changmin said as he ran off in order to avoid Jaejoong deathly aura….

“FYNA! WAKE UP YOU DUMB ! WE’RE LATE!” Lyna woke up in horror as the alarm clock didn’t rung.

Fyna, who was having of a prince charming to the rescue vanished out of sudden.

“Huh? Bowh? And why are you screaming like a mad woman?” Fyna asked as she rub her eyes.

“This is not the time to relax! We’re late already!” Lyna said as she rushed to the bathroom.

“Oh! Really? Hmmm..” Fyna said as she continuously lied on the bed.

#Few minutes later#

“Yah! What on earth are you doing?!? Lyna shriek as she saw Fyna still on the bed and did not make an effort to go to their parents’ bathroom.

“Relax sis, my class starts at 10.30 a.m. later. I’m going later and can you please let me sleep? I’m tired” Fyna said as she went under the blanket.

“Why you little—“

“Aigoo, what is all the noise that I heard just now Lyna?” Mummy asked.

“Nothing mummy, I just saw a lizard just now but don’t worry th lizard is gone already.” Lyna said frustrating.

‘I shouldn’t have waste my energy talk to that dump- twin of mine! AHHHHH!’ Lyna thought frustrating.

“I’m going now mummy because I’m late already.” Lyna said as she grabs her study materials and heads toward the door.

“Lyna, you’re not having breakfast here?” Mummy asked.

“No mummy, I’m already late.” Lyna as she was about to depart when mummy stopped her.

“Hold your horses’ girl!” Mummy said as she went inside and quickly came out with a small chocolate paper bag with food in it.

“Here, have some bread. Don’t study with your stomach empty. It’s no good.” Mummy said as she worries about Lyna.

“arasso! Thank you mummy! I love you!” Lyna gave a quick peak onto her mummy cheeks.

“Be safe dear and mummy love you too!” Mummy yells to Lyna as she’s almost gone from her sight.

‘If you only knew the truth that I’m not the one who gave births to you twins.’ Mummy wipes her tears as her tears are falling.

‘No I must be strong! Even though I’m not the one who gave birth to them but still I’m the one who raises them!’

 

Hoho! Double post for today! Or should I say triple update..i modified chapter 12 and added most of it and I feel like its too long and so I cut it into two chapters hehe…..

2011 June 12th.

Lyna13