This is the second time!

Twins' Love

 

I’m going to skip about their class.

Lyna P.O.V

Finally, it’s over. I shove all my stuff into my bag and heads to the cafeteria. Wait.

‘I think I am forgetting something. Where is the cafeteria? Oh man!’

‘How on earth am I going to look for the cafeteria? This university is damn big.’

As I look around I found myself the university map.

 ‘Great. Just great. I am about 1 mile away from the cafeteria. Guess I’ll have to exercise to the cafeteria.’

AFTER FEW MINUTES.

 I finally arrive to the cafeteria. I am supposed to meet Fyna and Hyunmi here.

‘Where are they?’ I look around and I didn’t even notice there someone in front of me and...

BAMM!!!

“Ouch….”  I fell onto the floor and as well as my bag and what makes it worse is that all it’s stomach pour out.

That guy was carrying his food and the food was all over the guy and some spill onto my hair.

“! Just my luck. This is the second time I fell down.” That guy I bumped said.

‘That voice sound familiar.’

‘Oh no! Don’t tell me it’s that jerk!’ 

I slowly lift my head and yeah I was right.

. Out of all people, why does it have to be him?’

“Where did you put your eyes woman?”That guy said again.

End of Lyna P.O.V.

Jaejoong P.O.V.

The class has finally ended. Finally. I pack my things and I was looking for that girl.

‘Huh? That’s weird. Where did she go?’

I wonder. I want to embarrass her.

‘Oh well. It can wait. Right now my stomach is screaming for some food. Better head to the cafeteria and look for changmin.’

I arrive at the cafeteria and easily get my food. I don’t have to queue-up. The owner of this is university is my uncle and his son; Yunho, is my cousin as well as my buddy. That’s make it easier. The aunt who ran the cafeteria is Yunho aunt. Well, we got lots of related around here.

As I head to my usual sit, that is where I always sit together with Yunho and Changmin as well as Yoochun and Junsu. Right now, Junsu is in Japan because of his parents business and he’ll be attending this university next week while Yoochun is in ia. He’ll come back around this or next month. Man I miss them.

As I daydream, I bumped into someone I fell down.

“Ouch…”  Said the girl.

“! Just my luck. This is the second time I fell down.” I said.

The food I was carrying spill onto me.

“Where did you put your eyes woman?”I said again. I was so piss off.

All the eyes are on us and this is so embarrassing! Seriously. Why out of all people I had to bump her? 

End of Jaejoong P.O.V

comment are loved and subscribe! sorry for the late update...i am running out of idea...