Jerk!

Twins' Love

read the preview chap first before this one cause i changed it! hehe

At the usual place (I didn’t know where exactly so use your own imagination. It’s like boys over flower hang outs)

Changmin was having a nap when Yunho came in.

“Changmin ah, Where’s Jae hyung?” asked Yunho.

“Umm?” Changmin woke up from his dreamland and stare at his hyung.

“ Didn’t you know?  Hyung went to Japan last night because he’s being summoned by his parents. Maybe it’s about his engagement.” Changmin said.

“Oh. I didn’t know that. Poor hyung. If that’s the case, why I am not surprised?” Yunho said.

“I’m not surprised that hyung never like his fiancé.  She’s such an annoying .” Changmin said about Jaejoong fiancé, Seo Joo-Hyun A.K.A.  Seohyun.

“Eh? I’ve never heard you said badly about someone. This is the first time.” Tease Yunho.

“ Shikkuro! (Shut up!) I’m stating the fact brat!” Yunho said.

“Bowh? Brat?! Do you want to die?!” Yunho said as he flash his burning gaze.

“Bring it on brat!” Changmin said as he flash his charismatic flame gazed.

And then, there’s continues their fight by betting who’s the best and who’s the loser.

*Somewhere in Japan. ( I don’t know where hahaha! I know Kyoto, Tokyo, fukushima, yokohama… but let’s make it unknown okay? ^^)

“Ahhhhh!!!! I can’t believe this! How could they do this to me?!” Jaejoong said angrily.

Junsu, his friend also best cousin, who sits in front of him just keep quiet.

“I don’t want to marry that annoying ! She’s not my type! She definitely out of my league! Jaejoong said again.

“Out of all girls, why should it have to be her?” Jaejoong said, again.

“Seriously!? This is the 21st century, why on earth is arranged marriage available? Even Prince Williams married to his love, Kate.!” Jaejoong said again.*hehe sorry guys, got no more ideas.

Junsu just kept quiet and listen to his frustrated hyung. ‘It’s better for me my mouth shut or else my will be barbeque.

 

“Why can’t my parents let me choose my own partner? And the most importantly I’m 23 for god sake! I’m too young to get married! Jaejoong whined.

‘It’s better for you to get married so that someone is able to tame you but of cause not with that b*tch’

“I want to date with a girl too ya know!” Jaejoong said to whom? Junsu is imagining..

But out of sudden, Jaejoong words caught Junsu’s attention.

“Eh? You have an eye for girl? Since when? I thought you closed your heart for girls’ hyung.” Junsu Bombard Jaejoong with his questions.

“Shut up! You’re not helping me at all!” Jaejoong yell at Junsu.

Something about Jaejoong words make him laugh and immediately his infamous ‘uae kyang kyang’ laugh was heard and his,

“Kya kya kya!!!” Junsu laughs with his infamous dolphin laughs.

Jaejoong, feeling pissed off immediately changed the topic.

“Forget about this first, when are coming back to Seoul?” Jaejoong asked as he tries to move on from the topic.

“Trying to change the topic eh?” Junsu said as he was able to read his hyung mind.

“Just answer me!” Jaejoong said with his scary volume.

“OK! OK! Chill bro! Maybe next week. I’ve already register at the university that you and the rest are rolling in.” Said Junsu.

“Good then. I’m sure you miss Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin aren’t you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hmm.. Why should i? I only miss my cousins and my friend that are studying there.” Junsu said.

“Bowh? You had a cousin? How come I didn’t know about this?” Jaejoong asked.

“You think you’re the only one who has cousins?”  Junsu asked.

“Well no. Introduce me to them.” Jaejoong said mischievously.

“Well you see… I would like too but.. it’s just that emm.. how should I say it emm..” Junsu said as he shutters.

“JUST SPILL THE BEANS WILL YOU!?” Jaejoong said as he lose his patients.

“I DON’T WANT TO! YOU’RE A JERK! I DON’T WANT THEM TO GET HURT BECAUSE OF YOU! AND THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO YOU! HAHAHHAA!!!!” Said Junsu to Jaejoong and runs away!

“YAH KIM JUNSU COME BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU!” Said Jaejoong as he chases his dongseng and he forgets the trouble he’s having…

End of the P.O.V.

Sorry for the late update! I hope I don’t lose any readers. I was *with same excuse again and again* BUSY. Make sure to comment and subscribe!

Lyna13, June 12th 2011.