Wake up.

Twins' Love

a/n: im going to use Mummy and Daddy as the twins parents caused im to lazy to type their name..hehe...

No one p.o.v.

"Kring!" "Kring!"

"Kring!" "Kring!"

The alarm clock rung to wake the twins up.

"Uwaah..." Fyna yawn as she open her eyes.

"Mmm..." Lyna resisted to open her eyes.

Fyna looks at her twins and shook off her head. Fyna went over to her unnie bed and tries to wake her up, "Unnie, wake up..."

"Umm...Five more minutes...."said Lyna as she took the blanket to cover up her whole body.

"Aww...is this how a class representative should be have? I wonder what the class reacts if they saw you like this?hmm..." Fyna twin.

"It's EX-class representative. Have you forgotten that we already graduate from high school?" Lyna bombed Fyna with her words.

"Well at least you make a name for yourself in the school." Fyna said

"Yeah right, name? More like a torture...."Lyna reply back.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!! I still remember that you had to go to the staff room to meet the principle to take the keys for us for extra class. You had to go down from the third floor and then climb up to the second floor of the office which is locate next building and then come back to class with sweats..." Fyna laugh as she remember the past.

"Oh just shut up! I don't want to remember all those. Gives me headache." Lyna said to her twin as she felt annoying and continue to sleep.

Suddenly, an idea has popped out of Fyna's head. She was smiling widely as she approach her twins when suddenly

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Lyna yelp out loud caused Fyna jumped onto her. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!!" Lyna exclaimed.

"Hehe..." Fyna continue to smile.

Then out of sudden Mummy came in to the twins room. "What all that noise girls? It's early in the morning" asked Mummy.

"Mummy, dongseng jumped onto me and it's hurt.." Lyna pouted.

"Jeongmal? Why did you jumped on Lyna, Fyna?"Mummy asked Fyna and continue "That's not nice Fyna".

Lyna then crawl over to Mummy and hugs her on the waist "Um-Hum..Thats right, That's not nice. ME-RONGGG!"

"O-HOH!" Mummy looked at Lyna and she just smile.

Then Fyna joined Lyna in hugging their Mummy. Because of them don't want to lose, the three of them ended up landing on Lyna's bed. The three of them end up laughing.

"Aigoo...You girls are already 21 years old but still acts like 12 years old.children" Said Mummy.

"It's because we want to be 12 years old children all the time" Said the twins in unison.

As the three of them laughing, Daddy suddenly approached and said "Aigoo, how could you girls didn't bring me along?"

"We don't want to" Said the twins "Awww...You don't love daddy anymore,do you girls? huhu" Daddy makes fake cry.

"Okay now, girls take your shower now or else you are going to be late for your first day at the universiti and you girls don't any attention do you girls?' Said Mummy.

" Yes Mummy."Said the twins.

"Okay hurry up, Daddy will send you today,Okay?" Said daddy

"Yeah, Thank you daddy, we love you"

"Love you too." Daddy reply. "What about Mummy?" Asked Mummy.

"We love you too Mummy!" Said the twin.

 

 

How was it?Boring?comment please....