the scandal

can you smile for me?

Minah's POV

"Oh~ Look at those muscles of himm~ Yummy~" Jihae her lips
"I didnt know this guy's body is.. this big.. Is that abs?! OHMYY!" Sojin squealed
"YAH! Shut up! He might wake up.." I hissed at them
"Okay, okay. We will~" Jihae said
"Now, you took the video from the cctv already right?" I asked
Jihae and Sojin nodded
"You took pictures while we are sleeping right?"

Jihae and Sojin nodded again
"Good~ Now go and send it to ~~~. Lets see what she will do about it" I smirked..

Your POV


You were staring at the kitty plushie you and L got from the arcade house. Suddenly your phone vibrated, and there was a voice call for you.. You clicked it listened to it..
"Good morning ~~~. Will L.Joe and you still be together after what will you see later? *evil laugh* Wait for my package arrasso? Ppyong~"

You were nervous upon hearing her words.. What did she mean? What did she do? Whats the meaning of this?


"ANNYEONGGGGGGG~" Author hugged you
*awkward laugh* "A- Annyeong Author-nim.. Why did you come here? You need anything?"
"Oh~ Nothing. I just wanna give this to you.."
*looks at it* "Myungsoo's phone number?"
I looked up and saw Author-nim disappeared.. "Shes weird" I mumbled
"YAH! Im not!!!!! Im just helping youuuu!" Someone yelled but i didnt see anyone. But i realized its Author's voice, i chuckled.

You kept on thinking about what the girl said in her voice mail. What bothers you the most is, who she is. Whats her plan? Thoughts kept on entering your mind until.. *dingdong*dingdong* Your doorbell rang.. You opened the door and..
"Ms. Byun ~~~?"
You nodded, "Yes? Waeyo?"
Handded you a box, "A package for you ma'am. Please just sign here, and here, initials here.. And last, sign here.."
You signed everything and got your package,
"Gomawo Mr.~"
He nodded and gave you a smile then walked off

You went into the living room and opened the package. Its has a dvd and an photo album.. Is this an album? You got excited because you were collecting boy groups' albums.. WOAH?!

You placed the dvd into the player and watched it. There you saw L.Joe flirting with a girl. The screen turned black and the next video was L.Joe having with the girl. The video was a bit dark but you can recognize L.Joe's voice.. Your eyes became watery while watching it.. You cant take it anymore and stopped the video. Then, curiosity kills you. You wanted to see the pictures inside the album. Then you opened it.. You saw L.Joe sleeping with a girl. The next pic was them cuddling each other. Next them kissing while L.Joe trying to take off his shirt. And many more.. You cant take it. Your heart ached so much. It felt like your heart was torn in many pieces. They broke your heart. Specifically, L.Joe broke your heart. You didnt imagine this thing would happen. Never in your life you imagined you crying like this..

You tried calling everyone but theyre all busy. You remembered what Author-nim gave you this morning.. *Myungsoo* You thought.. You dialed his number and..
"Yoboseyo?"
*sniff* "Myung *hiccuped* soo?"
"~~~-ah?!!"
*sniff* "Yea"
"Wae? Wae? What happened?! Why are you crying? Huh?!"
"L *hiccuped* Joe oppa~"
"BWOH?! What did he do huh?! Did he hurt you?!"
"Yea.. Myung *hiccuped* soo, help me..."
"I'll go there right away.. Wait for me arrasso?"
"Yea.."
Myungsoo hang up. You thought how will he go to your condo.. He knew where you live? Well, you just shrugged it off since the video youve watched was still fresh in your mind..


He cupped your face, "You okay?"
You shook your head, "A- *hiccuped* ni.."
He hugged you tightly, "Its okay.. Im here already, stop crying.."
You were touched by his words and hugged him back. You sobbed in his chest and cried even more..


You were still crying while L was hugging you.
He patted your back, "Its okay.."
You looked at him in his eyes, he looked in yours too..
He pinched your cheeeks, "Aigoo~ You've been crying out all day, ~~~-ah"

You sniffed
"Wae? What happened?"
You handded him the package.. He looked at the pictures and fumed in anger.. "HE DID THIS?!!"
You nodded
"He did this when he already got the perfect girl?!"
You frowned and looked down
"AISHH! This guy!!" He  stood up you held his arm and shook your head
He looked at you and softened..
"Myungsoo.."
"Hmm?"
"Thank you. You made me feel better" You looked up and smiled at him..
His heart beat faster, "Ye- Yea~ Welcome ~~~-ah"
He patted your head.. You looked at him and eyesmiled, he smiled back and hugged you (Yea~ again.. XD)..


"C.A.P hyung~ What's this?" Maknae Changjo asked
C.A.P shrugged
"Hyung~ Lets watch it~" Niel pleaded
C.A.P thought about it *were bored so i think its just okay then..* he nodded
"YAYYYYYYYYYY!" Niel and Changjo cheered
They played it and saw L.Joe having with a random girl..
(A/N: The dvd given to ~~~ is different.. Its full coverage, XD While the dvd given to Teen Top was just the 'thing' L.Joe and Minah did.. *winks* XDXD)
"EWWWW!!" Niel yelled
"Hyung~ I cant see it!!!" Changjo yelled while C.A.P was using his hand to cover Changjo's eyes
"Our maknae might be corrupted!! Niel stop that already!!!" C.A.P shouted
"L.Joe hyung is hottt!!!!" Niel giggled while watching the video
"AISHH! I SAID STOP THAT!!!" C.A.P roared
"Ah~ Yes hyung! Sorry.." Niel stopped the video
"Aishh~ i didnt see anything~" Changjo crossed his arms and pouted
"Thats not suited for you BABY Changjo" Niel emphasized the wrod 'baby' and giggled
"YAHH! Im old already!!" Changjo yelled
"No youre not~" Niel stucked his tongue out and continued teasing Changjo. While C.A.P was busy thinking about you.. Hes worried on what will happen to your relationship with L.Joe..

______________________________________

An update.. YAYY! XD I know that this scenes are common already.. But yea~ I cant of any other.. And i already asked my classmates about what to do so, i think its good. XD

We spazzed bout Hoya-oppa because my friend's bias is him.. I cant tink of anyone we can spazz about until i saw BlueSky20 unnie's comment.. And i decided that we will spazz bout *drum rolls* SUNGJONGIE-OPPA~ *claps.. YAYY!* since he's BlueSky20 unnie's bias *winks*

*squeals* XDXD

Jongie oppa is REALLY prettier than any other girl groups out there.. Who is agree with that? *hands up! XD*

*squeal* Before The Dawn era~ And out cutie Sungyeol-oppa is sleeping behind.. Hohoho! He must be tired *pout*

Him doing bbuing bbuing.. And my reaction will be like.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! XD But yea, this is just a pic, *pout* Mian~

*laughs* Jongie is evil~ But this is just a macro so yea, hes not. Hes an angel~ =)) Theyre expressions was priceless!! Theyre cute~ *U*

My eyes are getting watery too~ AH! I wanna cry by just seeing oppa like that, =((

And when i saw this.. i feel like i dont wanna cry already.. XDXD

Oh~ And i remember this thingy.. HAHAHA! I kept on laughing when i watched this. Jongie-oppa is so cute while abusing those stuffed toys, =))

Did he just winked at us?! OHMYY! *faints*

SEE?! He really is prettier than girl groups!! Huh! XD

And i just realized that this is soooo~ much long already. XD I enjoyed it though.. -____- Well, its because i love ALL of our infinite-oppas~ =)) Until next time my readers~ And oh~ Wait.. Jongie-oppa wants to say goodbye, *winks*

Lets say goodbye to oppa too~ *waves my hands infront of the screen*