picking the right dress

can you smile for me?

Myungsoo's POV

I was walking in the hallway of the school. I went to the school's garden because my hankerchief fell down. I dont know~ I just cant live without  hankerchief with me. Im weird? No im not~

"Gotcha~" I picked it up. When i looked up, i saw Byunghyun. Yes! The jerk who made ~~~ cry. I turned to my cold self..
"Wae? What do you need?" I asked him
"I just want to talk with you.."
"Well youre talking with me already right?"
"~~~. Please take care of her"
"Even if you dont tell it, i'll do that. You dont need to-"
"I know youre her admirer"
My eyes widened
"Bwoh?!"
He nodded
"Take care of her. Please.. I know i did something, No. I did so many wrong things. I broke her heart, i made her cry.. Please make her happy. Make ~~~ forget about me. Make ~~~ fall inlove with you. Youre a nice guy L. I know you are. Please do it for her and not just because i told you or because you like, no. Not because you loved her. Do it for her to be happy and keep her beautiful smile in her face.." He pleaded and bowed down (A 45 degree bow)
I nodded, "I'll do. But, how did you know that im the one who's sending her those letters?"
"I saw you handwriting bro. Change it next time~ *chuckle* Or maybe just print it out dude~"
I scratched the back of my head, he laughed.
"Gotta go now..." He turned around and started to walk ".. Myungsoo"
"YAHH! Who told you that you can call me that?!!!" I yelled, he just waved his hand but didnt look back, i sighed

*He gave up? He entrusted ~~~ to me? It means.. BOOYEAHHH!* I fist pumped.. I looked around to see if someone saw me when i did that, goos no one was there, i sighed in relief. ~~~ is mine now, all i need to do is to make her love me too~ *crazy laugh* But suddenly someone interrupted my moment.. *Who the heck is this someone calling me?!!!* I looked at my phone and saw..

~~~, <3

*Ohh~ She called me* I chuckled and answered her..
"Yoboseyo?" I said
"Oppa~" She whined
"Hmm~?"
"Can you go to the mall with me? I pick what will choose here~" I can see shes already pouting right now, i chuckled
"Arrasso. What mall are you in now?"
"At ----"
"Okay~ Wait for me.. I'll just change my clothes arrasso?"
"Neh~ Oppa~ Ppali~"
"Neh, neh."
I hang up

Good thing my house is just a walking distance from the school. I changed so fast and went to the mall already.. There at the  ---- clothing shop, i saw her holding 3 pieces of dress. I walked inside and her face lighten up..
"Nyeong~"
"Oppa~ What will i choose to the 3 of these~?"
"I- I don't know~ Change to that one first~" I pointed the red dress, and i looked like this..



She went out of the changing room and my jaw dropped.. *The heck!! She looked oh so y with that!!*
I shook my head, "That too revealing~ Change in the other one~"
She pouted but she nodded and went back to the changing room..
*Why does she have to be so y~?!! Oh crap, Kim Myungsoo.. What are you thinking?!!*But her waist is really good~*Ahhhh! I said stop.*Oh wait! When she turned around, her -*AHHHHH!* My erted thoughts were interrupted when she came out of the changing with this blue dress..



*Shes cute*And y too~*AHHHHHHH!*
I shook my head again, "Its okay.. Let me see the other one"
She nodded and changed to the last dress she picked. *And what would be the result of that? y ~~~? Cute ~~~? Or both?*Aishhh! Kim Myungsoo!! Your corrupted already. Its Woohyun hyung's fault!!* Just then, ~~~ came out of the changing with this pink dress..



I went closer to her and i nodded, "But its to simple ~~~-ah~"
She looked at her dress and pouted.
I chuckled, "Lets just find a dress together~"
She stared at me.. And nodded eargerly.
I chuckled. She went back to the changing room to change into her clothes.. When she came back, i held her hand and chuckled.. We then went to the dress section of the store..

Your POV

He chuckled and held my hand.. Then, we went to the dress section..

You heard me? HE.HELD.MY.HAND. And there was so many sparks inside my body. The heck! Whats this?! Ive fallen for him? Its so early!! We just met each other. We just started to talk and get close weeks ago. But why? Because hes there when im alone? Because he let me cry in his shoulder and sob into his chest? Because he made me feel that im not alone? Because he made me smile and be happy again? OHMYY! This story, our story.. Its like a fanfic or a K-drama. Aigoo~

He picked up a black dress and showed it to me. And it looks like this..



I shook my head, he just nodded. Knowing that i didnt like the dress



"Oppa~ Stop it now~ Arent you tired already?"
"Naww~ Just sit there arrasso? Oppa will find you a perfect dress" He turned around and put his 2 thumbs up
I chuckled but deep inside my heart was squealing.. *Urgg! Stop it already~*
"AHHHHH!" Myungsoo shouted
I ran to him, worried. "Wae? Wae?! Whats that?!"
He didnt look at me. He was staring into a golden dress.. He then noticed me and smiled. He showed me the dress..



I gasped. He held my hand and we went to the changing room..
"Try this arrasso?" He walked out
I looked at it.. And it was the most beautiful dress ive ever seen in my life.. *He's good in fashion huh?* I smiled.. I wore the dress and stepped outside.. When Myungsoo saw me, his jaw dropped, i giggled.
"What do you think hmm~?" I elbowed him
He gave me an eye smiled *Oh~ This butterflies again! URG! Curse all butterfies inside meeee~*, "Its so good~ Especially when youre the one wearing it ~~~-ah~"
You blushed *Why?! Why did have to say that?! Now, theres not only butterflies inside theres also fireworks in here~ Aish!*
He leaned in and stared into your face, you stepped backwards but he stepped forward.. *KIM MYUNGSOO STOP IT ALREADY! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE!*
He leaned in more, you closed your eyes.. Few seconds passed, you opened your eyes and saw Myungsoo smiling..
"YAH! WAE?!!"
He shook his head, you glared at him which made him chuckle..

__________________________________________

AHHH! The dresses i chose was all FAILED. XD Im not that good in choosing~ XD Well, just imagine a dress you want its okay for me. Im really lazy to choose 1 out of million pictures, XD Mianhae~

And this chapter looked so long just because of those nonsense pictures of dress ive picked. XDXD

Spazz time~ YAYYY! Who? I dunno.. Maybe Baekyunnie~ But hes not a part of this fic, ><  Okay~ Infinite oppas again~ =DDD

*laughs* Aigooo~ Is there no other compliment for Yeollie than "He's tall?" XDXD

Dongwoo oppa is sooooooooooooooooooo cute. HOHOHOHO. Stomping his feet like a kid~

*laughed really hard* Oppa's eyes are so cute~ And what Hoya-oppa said, its true~ XDXD

Aigooo~ Yeollie is mean. XDXD But thats true~ Closing your eyes wont make you safe. XD

*wiped a tear* Well yea~ Whatever oppas do, us Inspirits will support you. =)) Im right, right? XD

Well yea~ I cant spazz that much since its already evening here.. And my mom kept on saying that i need to study, i need to eat, i need to blahblahblah~ Urr! Shes always nagging, -______________- Well yea~ I know i really to study already since the test are coming.. A day to go~ XD So, im saying an advanced sorry because i cant update that much. I need to study coz i think i'll fail my Physics nd Chemistry subjects, XD Well, its just for a week though.. And please~ Don't leave me alone.. Please wait for me and my update.. Please wait for my udates patiently until i finish this fic. =))

P.S: Thanks for all of my subscribers, the ones who left comments and to the silent readers.. Thank you for spending your time reading this.. Im really happy that you liked this fic of mine. Im really happy. At first i thought ony my friends would subscribe and read this but no.. Thank you.. I really thank you all~ ^^