your epic dream

can you smile for me?

 

Your POV
 
You woke up and saw that you were in a wonderland.. Giant lollipops were scattered around, cotton candies as the clouds, lemon candy as the sun and more sweet foods everywhere..
 
Lalalala~ Lalalala~
EXO's world~
Lalalala~ Lalalala~
EXO's world~
 
You roamed around the place and saw a deer carrying a Gucci bag.. *Woww~!!* You approached them and the deer looked at you, "Waeyo?" The deer glared and the bag talked, your eyes widened and ran away *But they sounds like Tao and Luhan-oppa* You just shrugged it off..
 
You walked the placed alone.. You were going farther until you saw a house, no. Its a mansion. You went inside and gasped *So beautiful* You roamed inside and saw a giant mirror. You blinked *What is this doing here? Is this a dance room?* You stared at it.. Minutes passed you were still standing infront of the mirror until a human-sized fried bacon stood behind you, "Nuguseyo~? And what are you doing here?" 
Your eyes widened, you were nervous. "Ah- Ah~ I was just passing by and-" 
"NUGUSEYO~?!"
You were trembling in fear
The bacon walked towards you and you ran leaving it alone. You looked behind you and saw it running behind you. You fasten up  your speed and didn't care whatever room you pass by. You were scared on what will that bacon do to you. You reached the gate, *YESS!* But when you looked behind, he's still running you went outside the house.. The bacon still chasing you when you saw a bun beside a tree *YAYY! I can hide there* You ran faster and hid behind the bun, "YAH! Where are you?! You tresspasser?!!" The bacon yelled, while you were trembling behind the bun.. "I'll find you!! I'll haunt you!!" The bacon shouted and ran away.. 
 
Lalalala~ Lalalala~
EXO's World~
With bag, a deer named Luhan~
And the big Xiumin the bun~
There's also a fried bacon~
And our savior the unicorn~
Lalalala~ Lalalala~
EXO's World~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"Nyeong~" 
You looked around and saw no one.. Someone chuckled.
"Nyeong~"
You looked at the bun and it has face *Looks like Xiumin oppa~ And the bacon looks like Baekhyunnie, but its scary*
"You did a little wave even though you were scared of it.
"Don't be scared. I wont hurt you~ I saved you right?"
You nodded and smiled
"Tell me where are you from~"
"I'm from the-" You thought what will you say to him
"To the human world?"
"I- I think so" *awkward laugh*
"Ohhh~ Well, Ludeer and Laynicorn could help you with that~"
You nodded
"C'mon i'll help you find them"
You stood up and followed the bun *He's nice*
 
"YAHH! LuDeer~" The bun yelled
The deer turned around but when he saw you, he glared. "Wae?"
"This human need to go back to her world~"
"I.DON'T.CARE."
"YAHH~"
"Talk with the Laynicorn guy. He'll help that human.. Nicely"
"Aish~"
Just then, a unicorn appeared, "Wazzup~"
"Yah~ We need to help this human to get back to its world"
The unicorn nodded and let you ride in his back
"Thank you"
He nodded.. The two of you walked in the rainbows. It was like a fairytale but the oh-so-evil-deer followed. You were enjoying the ride just then.. "YAHHHH! ~~~-AH!! IREONAAAAAA!" Your alarm in your phone rang. You groaned *But im starting to enjoy the ride* You frowned and got ready for school..
 
You went a kinda early today. Why? because you wanted to tell Myungsoo about your epic dream. Minutes passed, your classmates started to fill the vacant seats, *I think he's late* You were staring outside when someone covered your eyes..
You held the hands of that someone, "Nuguseyo?"
He chuckled, *Myungsoo?* 
"Myungie?"
He let go, you looked at who it is and saw a grinning Myungsoo. *He's cute* Your heart beat faster. He sat beside you and arranged his things then, the teacher entered..
 
 
(A/N: Your lunch time has 45 mins. =DD)
 
You were looking for Myungsoo since you want to eat lunch with him in the rooftop again.. You roamed around the school and saw Myungsoo talking with Minah, *That girl?! What are they doing here?! Why is Myungie smirking?* You thought of negative thoughts while your eyes were swelling, you were crying.. *Why?! Why now?! Why now that i've been fallen for him?! WAEEE?!!* You silently sobbed while you were going to the rooftop. Good thing L.Joe told you a shortcut from the garden to the rooftop so that no one can see you..
 
*WAEEE?!!!*
"WHYYYY?! Why you Kim Myungsoo?!!! I trusted you!!!! I thought you were nice!!!! But no!" You yelled
You didnt know that someone is listening to you, *You get it wrong ~~~-ah. You just don't know why..*
You were crying endlessly when a guy approached you and held out his hanky to you.. You looked up and saw Myungsoo's friend/bestfriend, Sungyeol. You glared at him he just stared at you..
"Go away!! I don't need you!!! Not even your bestfriend!!!" You roared
He stared at you and kneeled down, wiping your tears away. You pushed his hands.
"You don't know everything ~~~-ah"
You stared at him, "What do you mean?"
"You don't know why Myungsoo is talking with that . You don't know why he is being so nice with you. You don't know why he is always there for you. You don't know ~~~-ah. You really don't"
You stopped crying, "Then tell me why"
He shook his head, "I can't tell you all. I don't want you to hear it from me"
You were confused
He went closer to you again, "Wanna know why Myungsoo is talking with the ?"
You nodded eagerly
He smiled, "Because he's teaching the a lesson"
You blinked, "What kinda lesson?"
_____________________________________
My mom got the laptop so im using our computer and when I read this fic again and realized that theres so many errors, XD Other words were not written, wrong spelling and grammars. Aigoo~ Mianhe~ XD
 
Well yea~ We just finished another speech choir practice and what? I got so many wounds~ I have so many band aids in my foot and arms, =(( My skin is ruined~!! DDD= 
 
Well~ Lets have the spazz again~ YAYY! Lets spazz bout Bacon oppa since i can't think of anyone. XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ppyong~ =))