Day 2: Living with them.

Everything For Love

 Sehun open his apartment's door and let Amber in. Inside is a plain living room connected to the kitchen and about three doors connecting to rooms. The walls are painted white, while some necessary stuff is only the once that fill up the room. Sehun didn't want to buy unnecessary stuff, although he wants to have some. Unlike Kris and Kai, Sehun isn't born in a fancy family. He was born in Seoul but is still away from them. Having a scholarship in a good school like Uran High School is a big thing. So instead of having his family spend money on moving to an apartment near the school, he had to move. Amber tried to help, but he refused. 
 One of the doors lead to Sehun's bedroom, the other one is the bathroom and the other one is the storage room. Amber should know that since she have been there a thousand times. It's not big. Although small, one person can live here. If not, then how did Sehun survived here? 
 He had been living in this place since, he got the letter saying he just received a scholarship to Uran High last year. Now he's in his first year, everything when smoothly. Meeting Amber is such a relief for him. She is such a great friend. 
 "Noona, just call your mom to pick you up," he said throwing his bag somewhere on the floor as he took his shoes off. Amber was busy taking her's too, but have a chance to answer.
 "She has work and I don't wanna bother her. I'm gonna stay her for the night. Besides it's Saturday. She won't mind." Amber marched down to the kitchen and opened Sehun's fridge. She knows Sehun have nothing, but she still rummage around it. Every time she attack it she gives Sehun money in return. She feels bad for taking his food though she knows he have nothing. Though Sehun doesn't take the money, Amber always finds a way to give it to him. Having to modeling job actually helps Sehun with his needs, and Sehun is happy about his job. Now he don't have to depend on his father to buy stuff for him. He's a big kid now! yay!
  "Food again?" Sehun giggled, "Your such a couch potato." He made his way to the front of his 21 inch TV. He turned it on and the image of a News lady talking pop up. Amber looked up at him with a piece of orange occupying . "What are they talking about?" she asked. It's almost impossible to understand her with all those oranges on ; but being Sehun he is, Sehun understood it loud and clear.
  "Mr.Louis Liu have established a new branch of his popular mall, LM here finally in South Korea," the news anchor reported. 'Mr. Louis Liu' the name rang on Amber's ears. She can remember her father talking to her about him putting a branch of his mall in Seoul. The starting of the construction is today, but it's already a big deal. Mr. Liu is a very big business man; friendly, to be exact. But a successful man always have enemies. Now hiding that she is Mr. Liu's daughter is a tough job, especially when you still need to use your same last name. Hiding her identify and same with her mom is a very big deal, not even Sehun knows it. Nor Victoria, even D.O doesn't. Although she wants to tell them (cause she knows she can trust them), her mother still wants to make sure.
  "Oh, just saying that Mr. Liu is making branch of his mall here,' Sehun answered. "Someday, I want to be as successful as he is," he added. Amber sighed feeling to loneliness of having to be away from his father. The last time she has seen her father is last year's Christmas. They were talking on the phone when he told her about the branch. "No, no you don't," she whispered. Sehun didn't catch what she said, "What did you say?" Amber looked at him and shook her head. "Nothing," she answered. She tried to smile, but it only made the atmosphere awkward.
  Sehun felt weird having Amber act like that. Seems like she is keeping something. "Ok?" Sehun answered in a confused tone. He looked back to the TV and flip through channels. You might be wondering: if he doesn't like unnecessary stuff, why does he have e TV? Well, TV is important especially if looking for news and stuff like that. Besides Sehun is a mature baby, he won't use it the wrong way. 
 

 The walk clock hanging a few inches on top of the TV, struck eight alarming Sehun to go to bed. "Noona," he called. "Hmm?" Amber answered while she glued her eyes to a Doraemon episode being shown on the TV. "We need to sleep now," Sehun informed her. She just look at Sehun with a pout and a disappointed look plastered to her face. Sehun rolled his eyes and stared at Amber. "What now?" he was irritated. He likes to sleep early, but every time Amber is sleeping over, it doesn't happen. 
  "I just wanna finish this episode," she glued her eyes back to the TV. Sehun looked at her. The light from the TV made her eyes twinkle. His heart sank and did a million jumping jacks per minute. Amber noticed that he was staring at her. "AISH!!! Your creeping me out. C'mon let's sleep," she said. She helped herself up and walk to Sehun's room.
  She sat on the beg and helped herself cover her body with the blanket. Sehun smiled seeing how cute Amber's expression was. He lifted his out of the cold floor and turned the TV off. He walked to his bedroom. He smiled seeing Amber's figure trying to sleep on his bed. He took the little night light on the table and pressed it against the electric socket and turned the ceiling light off. He sat on the bed and gently pushed Amber on the side. "Move, move," he demanded. Amber shouched a bit letting Sehun lay down his bed. She did it without opening her eyes. Sehun stared at her sleeping figure. Millions and millions of butterflies are flew around his stomach.
  Suddenly, Amber's phone rang aggressively outside the room. It ruined the perfect moment Sehun had there. Amber ran to the living room, only to find that her mother is calling her. She putted it on speaker phone and talked to her mother. "Mom, you called?" she asked. "WHERE ARE YOU YOUNG LADY? I'M LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE! IN THE CUPBOARD, THE COUCH, YOUR ROOM, THE PANTRY. EVERYWHERE!" her mother shouted through the phone. "Mom, why would you look for me in the cupboard and the pantry?" Amber asked. It's really a weird thing, knowing your mother had being searching for you in places where food should be. "JUST ANSWER ME FIRST! WHERE IN THIS WORLD ARE YOU?" she shouted again. Amber noticed that she sounded so worried and angry at the same time. Why wouldn't she? I mean, she is her mother. The lady who carried her for nine months on her womb and took care of her for 15 years and counting. Of course she won't let anybody do something bad to her. She can't even forgive a mosquito is it bit her. "Ah! I forgot to tell you mom. I'm sleeping over to Sehun's apartment! No worries, I'm fine here. Wanna talk to Sehun?" she talked back to the room and placed the phone a few inches from the front of his mouth. "Hm." Sehun answered in a sleepy voice. He really sleepy and his eye lids are too heavy. His face lying on a pillow and a blanket covering his body.  Amber heard her mother sigh on the other line. "Well, then. If your with Sehun. I know you'll be safe with him," her mother said. Amber gave a weirded face as if her mother can see it. "What do you mean I'll be safe with him? He'll be safe with me!" she boasted. "Psh. Sehun a brave little boy and a cutie. He is braver that you are," he mother shot back,"Right Sehun?" "Hmm," Sehun just give a little nod although he don't know and don't care what the conversation is going too. "Your so cute!" Mrs. Liu continued.
  "Hm."
  "You like Amber don't you?"
  "Hm."
  Amber realized what her mother just said. "Mom! Where the heck is this converation going?" she said almost shouting.
  "To China," a sleepy voice said. Amber look back at Sehun.
  "What do you know? Sehun actually knows what's going on," Mrs. Liu said on the other line. Amber shook Sehun's body, but he just kept on sleeping.
  "Hm?" he gave another sound.
  "Are you awake?" Amber asked.
  "Maybe?" he answered in a sleepy voice. Then she remembered, Sehun actually can talk to you while sleeping; and he doesn't know what is going on though. Amber shrug the thought that Sehun likes her and bit good night to her mother. She walk back to the bed and slept beside Sehun.
 

  Now, don't freak out like something is gonna happen between the two. They have slept beside each other a thousand times. They trust each other and know that there's no bad thing having to sleep beside each other. Sehun is a clean minded person and so do Amber, there's nothing to be worried about. And there's nothing to anticipate about that.

~~~

  The bright sun shone the room. Sehun's alarm clock rang which alarmed the two. Sehun automatically set off the clock and walked to the kitchen and prepare some food. Amber, on the other hand pulled her back out of the mattress, but glued her on the mattress. She slouched as she rubbed her eyes. "Morning already?" she complained. She took her phone--which was on top of the table next to the bed.
  1 New Message
  Amber opened the folder and saw that an unknown number texted her. She opened the text and saw it saying:
  Hello Amber. This is Suho. I just want to you come to the ice cream shop near the studio from yesterday, in about 10:00 (am) sharp. I have something to say. You can drag Sehun id you want. It's not really a private matter. 
                            Sent in 6:30 am Sunday.

 "Wow. He sent it in 6:30?" 
  Amber turned her head towards the alarm clock and saw it's 9:30. She flop her back, back to the mattress. "Wait," she then came to senses. She looked back at the clock. "NINE FREAKING THIRTY ONE!!!!" she shouted. She ran to Sehun's closet and took some clothes a change. She ran to the bathroom and grab her own toothbrush on the bathroom cupboard and brushed her teeth. She scarmbled her way out of the door and told Sehun she needs to go. "Sehun-ah! Noona needs to go somewhere. I'll be back! This is about my job. So take care! Bye!" She dash out the apartment leaving Sehun. "Bye," Sehun let out a sad tone and looking back to his omelet.  

~~~

  Amber came a minute late on the store. She can see Suho on a table with two guys with a curled mustachés. Amber crossed her arms seeing how the freaks looks so embrassing. She rolled her eyes and walked to the table. "You want me?" she asked Suho. Suho looked up to her and gave a look. "What?" Amber asked. "Isn't that Sehun's clothes?" he asked. Amber looked down to what she had on. She have this t-shirt with spectecles and a mustaché as decoration. "So?" she asked. Suho shook his head and shouched on the other chair so Amber can sit. "Speaking of the nerd. Where is he?" Suho started as he took the ice creams the waiter served. "We just woke up and I don't want the little boy to be bothered," Amber answered, "What are we talking about?"
  Suho looked at the 'freaks' on front of him. Amber stared at the 'freaks' on front of her. Kai smiled at her while Kris just gave her his signature 'b*tch' face.   "What's with the moustachés?" Amber whispered to Suho. "Ah. That's for disguise," he answered with a smile. Suho looks like a really jolly person unlike Kris. Kai? Kai is more of a creepy person. "Duguise for what?" she asked again. 
  "Fangirls," Kai answered.
  "Fangirls?"
  "Yes, Anthony. This is Kris and Kai," Suho said. Amber glared at him and said sarcassticly, "Wow. I didn't know that."
  "Good! It's working," Suho shifted his eyes to his ice cream. Amber just gave a 'what-the-freaking-heck-is-wrong-with-you' face. 
  Amber just shrug the thought and asked. "Fangirls?"
  "We are amazingly handsome so if some people see us in our real face, they will die of wanting to marry us," Kris answered. He shifted his eyes to Amber from the window. He saw her eyes sparkle as she gave him the same 'what-the-freaking-heck-is-wrong-with-you' face. "How cute," Kris thought, "Wait, whaaaaat?"
  "Just go straight to the point. Why am I here?" she asked. 
  "You are now, Kris's and Kai's babysitter-manager, so you would need to live with them," Suho said.
  "WHAT?!" Amber's voice rang through the whole shop making people look at her. 
  "Sheesh. Calm down. Don't be excited," Kai said. 
  "EXCITED? DO YOU THINK I'M EXCITED?" she asked.
  "Yep." "Yes." "Pretty much." The three other boys said. 
  "You know what I don't really like the term 'babysitter'," Kai mumbled to Kris.

~~~

Amber's POV.
  How if my mother hear about this? What will I do? How will I keep it from her? Next, they'll probably ask me to transfer to their school. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE? I hate you Victoria-eonni. You evil lady. How can I hide being Amber on front of this 'freaks'? How long can I stay as Anthony Joseph Liu? I took my phone and opened it. The wallpaper I have is Kyungsoo and I, here, in our favourite ice cream shop. I sighed and looked at the 'freaks'. 
  For Kyungsoo. Fighting! "Ok," I said in a low voice. 
  "YAY!" Kai jumped around his sit like a little boy sending Suho, Kris and I looking at him weirdly. 

Amber shook her thought of Kai being mental and thought about how she's gonna move to Kai's and Kris's house without her mother getting angry about it. "Suho-hyung, how am I gonna say this to my mother?" she asked Suho. Suho shifted his eyes from Kai to Amber. "Aish! This mama's boy! Give me your mother's number!" Suho felt a bit annoyed of how Amber can't think properly. Amber pouted and fired, "First! I'm not a mama's boy! Second! NO! My mother still have a husband and you can't take her number!" Suho sat upright and raise his hand as if he was going to hit Amber. "Why you idiot!" he said. Amber let out a giggle. 

 Kai stopped dancing once Amber have asked Suho about her moving. But then an event shock his whole world. As she pouted pout, in Kai's imaginary world: pixie dust glittered all over her head which made her eyes glittered, unicorns jumped all around the background as some heavenly voices sang in the background "Heaven" by Ailee. Kai stared at her lips. He can't help but just blush as he stare at it. Although "Anthony" is pretending to be a guy, Kai know every well that "he" is a girl and that made him . As Amber giggle, lens flares were all over the place and a rainbows suddenly appeared on Kai's dreamland.

 Then a light slap in the face woke up Kai from his dream land. "How, when and why!" Kai jumped as he gain his "normal" state. Kris turned out to be the one who slapped him in the face. "Yah! Wake up! Stop drooling!" Kris said with a disgusted face. Kai wiped under his lip and tried to see if he really did drooled. Kai didn't felt any liquid. He then turned to Kris and slapped Kris's shoulder lightly. Kris gave out a chuckle and turned back to their managers.

 "Idiot? Look at yourselves!" Amber giggled, "It's obvious that those two are Kris and Kai! Those mustaches do nothing!" Suho smirked and asked Kris to wink in a random girl. There then, a girl in a pink dress with a bun hanging on her head sat in the table. Once the girl looked at Kris, Kris gave a wink. You can see the girl felt awkward and weird as she saw a random moustaches dude winked at her. She felt harassed and humiliated. Once the guy she was waiting for came she dragged him out of the shop away from the creepy moustache dude.

 Amber saw the girl ran for her life. She suddenly began to cross her arms on the edge of the table and lie her head their. She then laughed her off as she did that. The sound of her happiness filled the whole shop which made the whole shop laugh with her. The three (Suho, Kai and Kris) were just left there dumfounded. "I don't know if I'm suppose fell happy that the mustache works or humiliated because I look horrible with this thing on my beautiful face," Kris whispered. Although she was laughing her head off, Amber heard what Kris said. She began to laughed even more louder, followed by the shop. 

 "Aish! Just stop or I'll carry you to the van!" Suho warned her. She just can't stop laughing so Suho ended up her in a way where her stomach is lying on one of Suho's shoulders and Suho made her stable in that position by holding her legs. 


  On the way to the house Amber finally shut up and calmed herself. They reached the house with pure silence. They got off the van and a huge iron gate. Behind it, Amber can see a huge set of calmed water (which she supposed to be the swimming pools) and behind those is a big coloured cream house with blue roof. A bridge-like thing is on top of the water connecting the cemented floor from the gates to the front door. Although huge, Amber's real house in LA is way bigger. Beside the house are some trees and flowers. The whole place is well established. 

 Just as Kris and Kai took off their weird moustaches, a kind looking middle-aged woman greeted the four of them on the gates of the house. "Welcome home masters," she bowed. "Mr. Suho," she added and bowed toward Suho. She then looked up and spotted Amber. "What a lovely young lad," the woman started to compliment Amber. Amber nodded with a smile. "You looked a little familiar though. Have I seen you before?" the lady continued. Amber gave a questioning look and answered, "Not that I remember. No." The lady nodded but still had her brain thinking about it. 

 There was a little pause but ended when Suho explained stuff. "Anyways, Anthony. This is Mrs. Byun. She will take care of stuff the whole week then she'll have a day-off every weekend since your here. I'll explain more stuff inside. Come on." Suho gestured all of them to go in.

 The walk to the door of the house seemed like ages, but it didn't bother Amber. There's no hint of awe on her face that bugged Suho. Usually, people that comes to the house (not to mention middle-class people) are in awe of how pretty and big the house is. It made Suho think for a while but, did came to any conclusion. He shrugged the thought since it's not really important.

 Amber stared at the house. She can see the house is well built, but the fact that it is too big for two freaks to live alone. Then she came to a thought that why would she question them, when she she was living in a mansion with her parents and a few maids, that was only a pieces of their richness though. They have about, thirteen mansions all-over the world. Being a daughter of the richest businessman in the world is tough though, you need to disguise yourself till the right time so enemies won't try to make bad things to you or something. 

 Amber took away the thought three large glass doors greeted them. All of the door lead to the same room. Mrs. Byun opened it for them. Amber let her eyes wonder through the room. 

 The living room is filled with glass windows letting the sunshine shone through the room with white walls and black and white living room set. On the other side is another huge glass window that reaches the ceiling had made the room even brigther. On there, you can see such huge beautiful garden with a small old-fashioned gazebo with vines wrap randomly around making it look so much pretty. It had this castle garden theme that can make you forget about the world outside. 

 Amber isn't really impressed at the house nor the living room but, the garden did. She was too focused on the garden that she didn't notice Kai marched to his room and Mrs. Byun leaving to do more stuff. It made her thought of those castles' gardens in the fairytales of her childhood. She smiled as she thought that one day she would want to marry D.O her husband in a place like that. 

 Kris saw Amber smiled as she stare at the garden. His heart took a huge leap that made him think his heart is gonna fall out. He held it as he look at Amber. He just erased the thought and walked beside her. "You like it?" Kris asked as if nothing happened to him. He saw her eyes sparkle as she stare at the green backyard he have. He smirked and gently slapped Amber's arm, "Hey. You ok?" Amber woke from her dream where she was walking to the altar to Kyungsoo."Huh?" she asked. Her eyes sparkle even more making Kris's cheeks feel hot. 

 'Am I sick or something?' Kris asked his self silently. "Why are you staring at the garden deeply?" he asked. Amber shook her head and answered, "No-nothing. Just things. Deep and personal once." Kris nodded and continued, "You know what, my grandmother built that garden in that pretty way because she wants me to get marry their with my love." Amber thought deeply why Kris said that. 

 For her it was a useless info. She just want this month to end and have her Kyungsoo with her forever.

 "Kris, can I talk to Anthony for a while?" Amber heard Suho on the back. The two turned to see Suho's figure smiling. Kris just casually walked to his room to rest. "This way please," Suho offered Amber to walk to the door to the garden.

 Amber was mesmerised by the beauty of the garden. Such great combination of green leaves and grasses and colourful flowers. Suho led Amber to the gazebo. He sat on one of the steps followed by Amber. 

 "So, what do you think of the house?" Suho asked as he shown a smile but more of a smirk, to Amber. Amber shurgged as she looked at Suho. She turned to body to Suho as she leaned to the side of the gazebo door. "This house was built by both Kris's and Kai's families. They were best of friends passed from generation to generation and that friendship actually started centuries and centuries ago. Both families are filthy rich and can by anything they want. But of course they are a lower class family of your in the position of Mr. Liu of LM, but the point is they are richer than most people here in Korea. The parents of Kris and Kai decieded that their future children will marry each other, but they ended both having sons. The familes can't let the two have a gay relationship so theyjust have decieded to leave the two alone in a house and guide each other to the right way of choicing a woman to love."

 As Suho talked about the freaks' past, Amber can't helped but be in awe of how the friendship of their families had ran centuries and centuries ago. 

 "If you are wondering why both families try again to have a daugther, well it is passed to generations that they were only to have one child. Anywho, back to Kris and Kai. So, both of them have been living with each other for ten years. Kai is currently on his first year of high school and Kris on his first year university with business management. You see Kris is all an ignoring-person because of a thing that happened in the past. It is a bit personal so I'm not telling you but I'm still informing you about that thing cause I don't want you to fight with him too much. Plus, don't ever, ever EVER go to his room."

 "Why not?" Amber asked. Curiousity just kills her.

 "Just don't. Now as for Kai. He is a normal person sometimes, but he has this problem that when he is bored he acts all weird. Now your job is to be there for them all the time every nights on weekdays and the whole day on the weekends. Understand?"

 Amber gave a small nodded. As she made a mental note of those things she thought of something, "Suho-hyung. My mom doesn't know I'm living here though." Suho thought for a moment and answered, "Give me you mother's number. And no, I'm not asking her out." Amber shook her head. She can't give Suho her mother's number. If Suho calls her and tell her she is now leaving with people she just met yesterday, Mrs. Liu is going to kill Suho, Kris and Kai. 

 "I'll do it myself. I'll call her," Amber answered. 

 "How if she gets mad?" Suho asked. Amber just gave a small nod and walked a bit far from where Suho is. 

 Ring. Rriinngg. Ring.

 "Hello?" Mrs. Liu's voice rang to Amber's phone.
 "Mama, can I stay at Sehun's for a while?" Aber asked.
 "Why?"
 "I thought that I should stay at Sehun's house for a month or so."
 "Why? Are you tired of living with me?"
 "No! Not at all ma. It's just that, I want to to what I did last year again. You know when I stayed at Sehun's for a month! It was fun. Pleeeaaassee!!!" Amber pleaded. Mrs. Liu just sighed and agreed to it. She can't just lock Amber in their house forever so she would eventually need to let her do thing by her own too. Besides, Mrs. Liu ships 'HunBer'. 
 "Ok," Mrs. Liu replied.
 Amber celebrated of her spot. "Ok, ma. I'll go there later to get my stuff. Byeeeeee." Amber hung-up and ran to Suho. 

 "I GET TO STAY!!!!" she sand in a singsong to Suho. Suho smiled, "That's good. Now, let's get your things."

 

 The Suho gave Amber a ride to her house, but before they enter the street Amber told Suho to just wait on the intersection. And Suho did. Amber got to her house and packed her school uniform, toiletries and boy-ish clothes. Amber ran to the intersection to meet Suho. They drove back to the mansion to get ready for  dinner. 

 Meanwhile, as they drove there Suho let Amber call Sehun to make him stay with them just in case. By that is Mrs. Liu hear that Amber isn't at Sehun's apartment, they still won't be lying to her since Sehun is living with them at the mansion. Sehun picked the phone up and said that he can go, but not till tomorrow. 


 The dinner was good, everything was good. Suho was already sleeping at his room and Mrs. Byun had already left to her house.

 Amber was about to go to her new room, but is pulled back by a hand gripping on her arm. "Hyungie, I'm not sleepy yet," a familiar whine said. Amber turned to see Kai with his puppy eyes. Amber stood there staring at Kai. Is it because of her girly side that's why she really thinks his cute or just because Kai is naturally like that?

 Amber can't explain by it seem to work on her. "Please play with Kris-hyung and I," he pleaded. Before Amber can answer, Kai dragged her to an empty space at the floor of the living room and made her sit there. Kai then left and but cam back with Kris and an empty bottle on his hand. Made Kris sat on the floor and so did he. 

 "Let's play 'truth or dare'," Kai said happily. Amber wanted to leave and sleep to her bed since she still have school tomorrow, but there is something about Kai that made her want to stay. 

 "Aish! I'm going to sleeping," Kris said annoyingly. He was about to stand when Kai grabbed Kris's wrist and did his best puppy eyes. Kris though shifted his eyes to Amber. 'What is this?' he asked his self, 'Why isn't this dude doing anything? Is he under Kai's hotness spell? Only girls get those. Is he gay or something?'

 As Kai stared at Kris, he noticed that he was staring at Amber. Kai didn't dare to looked at Amber, but he did smirked for the fact at he captured her with his 'cuteness'. Kris looked at Kai with this 'what-are-you-doing face' but Kai didn't answered and just continued to make them play. 

 "OK! Since I asked for it, I'll start!" Kai started to spin the bottle. The bottle got slower and slower.

 "Kris!" Kai shouted at the bottle stopped at Kris. "Truth or dare?" Kai asked.

 "Truth. I'm too tried for a dare," Kris answered with a lazy voice.

 "How come your tried, all you did today is scare a little girl away," Amber said. Kai made and 'ooooohohoho' sound as he gave Amber a high five. "Kris-hyung is pwned by a newbie," he added. Amber smiled as she thought of overcoming the 'beach face' (i don't want to use the swear word so i used 'beach instead). "Tch," Kris sounded annoyed, "Just ask!" 

 Kai took his time to think and said, "Who do you like?" Kris gave another 'tch' sound and stared at Kai. "I never liked anybody and never will," he answered. "Harsh much," Kai said, "Now spin it."

 Kris spun the bottle and slowly and slowly it got. 

 Amber. It pointed at Amber. "Truth or dare?" Kris asked. "Dare, cuase I'm not a scardy cat like you are," Amber answered with a smirk written across her face. She feel baostful at that moment for some reason. "Dare huh?" Kris thought of a good one so he could make Kai and Amber to shut up and sleep. 

 "I dare you to sleep with Kai right now and no reasons not to!" Kris answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAIIIIII!!!
I updated!!!


image
tumblr_m7p94pu9I91ru8saco3_250.gif

tumblr_m4r3wrGaEg1rx8ptbo1_500.gif
 Yes. I am spamming you with Chanyeol gifs.
Please comment and subs. 
Comments will be really awesome. Hope you like this chap.