Day 1: Meeting the Freaks

Everything For Love

  The light that shine on my window to my face wake me up. I sit up my bed and block the light with my hands. I turn to look at the  digital clock on top of my drawer beside my bed. It says it's 9:00 in the morning. Mr.Kim said that I should meet the models on My Seoul Studio after lunch. His son-Suho-is going to meet me on the front door. Mr.Kim promised me that he will make Suho aware that I'm a girl.  

  I've stayed all night reading a pile of  files Mr.Kim gave me last night In the loose paper he list the things I need to do before meeting the models I will manage. I shift my feet to the floor and pulled my body up. I dragged my body to my desk across the room and grab the list. I pulled the list to my face and skim at it.

Things to do and don't do in front of Kai and Kris:

1. Always address yourself as a dude
2. Be comfortable on front of them (even if they are half )

  "Wait. WHAT???" I yelled at my room. That second thing woke me up from my sleepiness. Even they are half ? What the heck is this? Then it can to me, models do sometimes change on front of their manager if they are in the same gender. I facepalmed myself and continued reading.

3. Act like a boy
4. Make a boy name

 Oh, yeah. I don't want them to know my name is Amber Josephine. Amber? No I don't think so, it's a gem and gems are only named to a girl. How about Anthony? Anthony Joseph? That works. I shrug and just go with it.

 The list actually ends there. I look over my bathroom and drag myself there. I take sit on the toilet. I laid my head at the sink table beside me and thought of my Kyungsoo. I smiled on a mental picture of him smiling. He is so cute. Those big eyes are so adorable and his derps turns me on. Wait... what did I just said? After I realized that I like him, I've been losing my old self. I face palmed myself. I got up my toilet and brush my teeth. 

 I got out my bathroom and flop myself on my bed. I look over my watch and it's already 9:13. I told myself to take a nap for five more minutes. Seriously, I'm really tired. I almost fall asleep when my door swang open hard that it hit my wall and a familiar voice shouting happily, "I'm back!!!!" 

 "Huh?" I moan as I look over my door. I see D.O with his arms up in the sky like his presenting something. "5 more minutes," I said. I close my eyes again and tried to fall asleep, but before I did, he shook my body voilently saying in a sweet voice,"Noona, get up! Noonaaaaaa!!!" AISH!!! I can't stand his cuteness. I open my eyes and saw his face laid on the edge of my side of the bed I'm facing. His hands suporting it and his eyes widen to it's cute form. 

 He crawl up to my bed beside me and now our bodies are facing each other and so do our faces. I look at his eyes deeply and out of nowhere he said,"Sleep back if you want. I'll stay here with you." He changed his voice from a cute voice to a manly voice. He wrap his hands on my waist and after he look at my eyes back. "I love you," he mouthed. I don't how to response. HE LOVES ME BACK!!! I just stared at him as he slowly lowered his lips to my forhead for a kiss. I closed my eyes as he sang his favorite song-Baby Don't Cry.

 "AMBERRRR!!!!" I heard a scream. My body responded by jumping off my bed to the floor. I look at the door and shouted,"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" AISH!!!! It was just a dream. No D.O, no hugging, no kissing forhead, no nothing!!! I was staring at Victoria-unnie's figure in the door. She is wearing her favorite voilet tank top and over top some cardigan and jeans. "Amber Josephine Liu! That's not lady-like to ask me what do I want in that voice," she said.

 "Well, it's also not lady-like shouting my name and making me jump off my bed," I shoot back. She gave me a glare and I gave her a smirk. "Touche," she agreed. Gave her a wink and a pointed both my hands in a gun-like way making a tsk-tsk sound on my mouth. "What brings you here?" I ask. I walk to her and push her out of my room. She turn her back to me and let me push her, and while I did she talk the way,"Well, I just want to know if you are going to the studio. Are you?" 

 "Yeah," I answered shortly. She stood up straight letting her back stand by it's self. "Can I come?" she said filled with joy while she jumps up and down. I raise my right eyebrow looking at the childish Victoria. "What?" she ask with an aegyo. "No, your not coming!" I said. She frown and look at me with puppy eyes. "No, look you didn't let me be in Poise Club even if I do an aegyo in the whole time. So now as a revenge I will not and never say yes." Wow, that's a pretty cleaver thing for me to say. I honor myself!!! HAHA!

  She pouted and look at me. "Any kind of pleading is not gonna work for me," I said. I walk to my kitchen looking for some stuff to eat. I found a note from my mom sticked in the fridge.

Amber

 Good news! I have a better thing to do rather than just 
watching for the house! I have this friend, that have this 
cousin, that works in this place called I love Pasta, and told
me that I could be a waitress there for a little while. Now
I would have a job! *I shouldn't tell them you father is 
filty rich, or else they would make me like their queen*

                                                                                      Mom

 I was half happy, half sad that my mom is out. That means I will see her less. I always like seeing her first thing in the morning, but it also annoys me when she nags.

 "So, your mom is not here?" I heard Victoria-unnie asked. "Yeah," I said in a bored way. "So that means you need supervision," she said. I turn around and saw her tapping her hands on the table as she sits in the chair. I glared at her and answered,"Never gonna happen.

 "But please-..." she begged. But I interupted her,"You only want to see the models." She stood up and said, "Fine, but if you get run over don't ever hesitate to think that 'I should have let Victoria-unnie watch for me'." I glared at her and puch her to the door as she blab if some thing bad happen to me as I go to the studio. I see her face yesterday when Jumon-ahjusshi  showed his models' pictures, she almost look like she's drooling. She just want to see the boys in person and drool all over them. And also, I don't want them to think that my unnie is my girlfriend. That just gives me goosebumps. 

   I shove her to the door and once she is outside I closed and locked it. "YAH! YAH!" she shouted outside as she bang the door. I opened a window and yelled,"Dude! Yelling and banging at my door is not lady-like. You want me to tell that to your members?" She immediately run to the front of the door trying to get me, but I have quick reflexes so I closed it before she can get me. I stuck my tongue out and since it's a transparent glass, she can see me. She also stuck her tongue out and after she walked away.

  I looked at the time and it's quarter to eleven. I quickly rush to the kitchen and look for some food. I can see five pieces of pizzas on out dining table. I took ate them and walk to the bathroom. I take a bath and do my ritual as I take a shower; sing so badly. Who cares, my mom isn't home and there's nobody around.

 After I walk to my room and look for some boy or close-to-looking-like-a-boy clothes. I found some clothes my cousin-Donghae-left. I know, I know, don't freak out just cause my cousin is a singer-artist. Sheesh, calm yourself. I found some red cheekered shirt, black jeans and a blue sweater. I think this is fine, it's not like I need to be a fashionista the models' manager right?

  I prepare myself and I still have thirty minutes till 12:00. I rushed to the door and locked it. I quickly walk to the bus station and took the bus since it would be faster if I take it. I've always roam around downtown with D.O so I know how to go to the studio, besides it's near my and Kyungsoo's favorite ice cream shop. 

 

 

 It took about a fifteen minute ride from my house to the studio and the first minutes of that is actually from walking from my house to the bus stop. 

 

 

I entered the studio and  I can see a dude holding a clipboard. He is, maybe, a bit older than me, but I don't think he still goes to school like me. I look at my watch and see that it quarter to twelve. Just in time. I look around there's only the boy I saw. I walk to him and ask,"Um...do you know Suho, Kris or Kai?"

"You must me Amber?" he replied. I'm not really shock how he know my name, just wondering.

"Yeah," I answered.

 "I'm Suho, your 'co-manager'," he made this quotation sign with his hands. I tilt my head wondering what he means. "Co-manager?" I repeated. "Oh, your job is more like a babysitter and I'm more of the bodyguard," Suho said.  I shrug and agreed to it,"Their adults right? So that won't be hard."

"Yeah...right," Suho answered with a bit of worriness on his voice. "What do you mean?" I asked again. "Nothing c'mon lets see the models you are managing," he said as he lead me to the hallway of the studio.

 As he lead me he gave out some pointers of how to act like a boy. Like, if they lift their shirt off don't scream or if they go half and it's not on purpose don't blush. Something like that... Like I'm gonna? What am I a girly girl? Psh.. dude man up. We reached a room door but before he open it he asked me my boy name. I kept thinking. I'm still not sure what's  a good name though. "Hurry up," he said. Well, I think Anthony Joseph is good. "Anthony Joseph," I said. He opened the door and I can see two handsome boys posing. I suppose they are the models I need to manage. I lift my other eyebrows looking at them. So this is the people Victoria-unnie is drooling for? They got nice bodies but Kyungsoo-ah is way way cuter and more adorable. I'm more of a person who likes cute things. Like D.O. 

 In the background was  I'm y and I Know It by LMFAO. "Is the song really nessesary?" I ask. Suho beside me look at me and smirked, "The models like it and so do the photographer." He looked back at the models and so did I. 

 "Amber-noona?" I heard a guy's voice called, but not that loud. The voice sounded familiar. I look at my left where the voice came from and I can see Sehun standing there... HALF ??? My eyes widen, not because I like his body. DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT I'M THINKING THAT!!!!!! I walk to Sehunie covering his mouth and dragging him outside. Once we are out of the room I let go of my hand out of his mouth. I looked at it and I can feel a slimy thing in it. "YAH! SEHUN-AH! WHY WOULD YOU MY HAND?" I scold. "Cause you know I don't like people puting their hands on my mouth," he answered back, "Why are you here anyways?" 

 I lowered my head and face away from the door whispering to Sehun. "I got a job here as a guy and only Suho know I'm a girl and you. Now I'm his co-manager so I manage the two boys there."  

"So they don't know your a girl?" he asked almost yelling.

"SHHHHH!!!! Be quite!!!"

"But noona... I have a question."

"What?"

"You like what you see?" he ask posing his abs. I lift my other eyebrow and glared at him. "Come on! I worked hard to get this," he added. I smirked and hit his abs with the back of my hand and walk away. "YAH! ADMIT IT... YOU LIKE!" he yelled as he walk behind me. We got in the room and saw everything was done. The two models are with Suho. "Suho? Your managing us?" the taller dude ask Suho. "We'll actually my dad hired another person to manage you," Suho answered. "Who is it?" the other model ask.

 Suho look around and saw me with Sehun. "There he is Anthony Joseph Liu! He is you babysitter," Sohu said. I gave him a wierd look. "Babysitter?" I repeated. "I told you. You are mostly babysitter and I'm more like the smart one," he answered,"Anyways, this is Kris." he pointed at the tall guy, "and Kai. We are going to manage them from the whole month." I let out a sigh and bring out my hand for them to shake. 

Kris just looked away and made a disgusted look. What the heck is wrong with this dude? He look like a real jerk. On the the other, Kai smirked and shook my hand. He pulled me into a man hug and whispered to my ear, "This month is gonna be fun." I don't know why, but that sent a shiver to my snipe. He let go and he still has this smirk on his face. "Ok. Whose up from lunch?" Suho asked.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 Ugh! I'm so tired. I've been in that hot room for five freak'in hours. Kris and I and so tired. Good thing we have this noona to flirt with so we are not bored. We just kept flirting with her until the end of the session and we are tired. By the end we didn't talk to her and rip the paper we gave her with our numbers earlier. You might think Kris-hyung and I are playboy... well we are actually. You see we don't like being bored so as we pose around and stuff for the camera we also so stuff that's pretty annoying for a girl. Like playing with her heart.

 Psh! Let's move on

 I was tired and all. I walked out of the room to the washroom when I heard a boy voice called. I think it was Kris-hyung and I's sidekick-Sehun."Amber-noona?" I heard his voice said. I look behind me and I can see a boy covering Sehun's mouth with his hands. I was curious of the guy so I followed them as he drag Sehun out of the room.

"YAH! SEHUN-AH! WHY WOULD YOU MY HAND?" the boy asked. Huh? She know Sehun? And did Sehun just called her 'noona'? That can't be, the boy is a boy from head to toe. Now I'm really curious about his boy/girl person."Cause you know I don't like people puting their hands on my mouth," Sehun answered back, "Why are you here anyways?" 

 The boy turn his body away from door and whispered to Sehun. I need to hear what they are saying to I walk a little closer to them. I heard,"I got a job here as a guy and only Suho know I'm a girl and you. Now I'm his co-manager so I manage the two boys there." So the boy really is a girl and she could be managing Kris-hyung and I since Mr.Jumon is away. "So they don't know your a girl?"  Sehun asked loudly. He is such a pabo.

"SHHHHH!!!! Be quite!!!" the girl said

"But noona... I have a question."

"What?"

 "You like what you see?" he ask posing his abs. I let out a snort and walk back to the room. Wow, Sehun is funny Does he think his body is better tham mine and Kris-hyung? Noooooo. A big NO.

 I wanted to know the girl's name, but I can't remember it. Moments later Suho-hyung introduce Kris-hyung and I's manager. He and Anthony? The Anthony dude is the girl with Sehun. Wow, this is gonna be a super fun month a head of me.

  Lunch. My mind works good. FOOD HERE I COME! Suho suggested to go to this fancy Chinese restaurant so we did. I already know this place. But "meh" I'm hungry, so too bad. If your thinking that I just ate a little while ago, well TOO BAD I'M A FAT LLAMA! Well, that's why I will never look like those pretty models. I sigh and just walk to a table with the freaks. "What do you want?" Suho ask.
  I look around and place, and see that is a really really fancy restaurant. But the weird thing is it's really really familiar. Then I realize it's my uncle's restaurant. Uh-huh. WHAT THE HECK? I look around once again and I can see my uncle's car from the glass showing the parking lot outside. My eyes widen. 
  "What?" Kris ask.
  "We can't eat here!" I panic.
  "Why?"
  "Because... because," I thought of an alibi, "Because it's expensive here!" I facepalm myself. It's only $100 per person. Not a lot. Well, if you think that's expensive. For me not at all. I'm flilty rich. 
  Kris smirk and muttered, "Poor people."
  I heard it and my blood started to boil. "What did you say?"
  "Where do you want to eat?"
  "To...to...umm..." all the other places I can think has good food by people know me there. 
   Kris look annoyed. Psh! Jerk!
   "Why not yours and I's favorite samgyupsal store?" Sehun suggested. OH MY GOSH! He saved my ! The store isn't really expensive; I mean literally. And only Sehun and I go there. Kyungsoo don't know the store because he makes his own samgyupsal. Kyungsoo's samgyupsal is also delicious too like on the store, but he rarely makes them. Victoria-eonni don't really eat here because she likes another store. So only Sehun and I know this store.
   "Samgyupsal?" Kris and Kai chorused.
   I faceplamed myself. Nice even the freaks don't know what that is. "It's a pork belly that you grill. But it's a special kind. How come you don't know that?" Sehun said. The two shrug.
 

 

  Four of us walk out of the restuarant and I tried my best to hide from my uncle. Heck know what will happen to me once he sees me. Sehun sat beside Suho on the front, while I climb to the back of the van. I will probably sit there more often since in the managing world...it's the people your managing first before you. I slouch on the chair making myself comfortable. Later did I know I fall asleep.

 

Kris's POV.
 I look behind me and I can see Anthony was asleep. He looked liked a helpless deer. Thin and weak, also fragile and easy to hunt. Tsk. That's one weak man you got there. Although he does look like a girl. Korean men this days, most of them look like girls. 
  


 Munja Wasseon Munja Wasseon
 I heard a ringtone blasted at the van. WHAT THE FREAK? "Kai haven't I told you that you should erase that ringtone? It's so girly," I reminded Kai. I already told him to erase that about last year. It was loud and clear when I said that that ringtone is annoying. 
 "It wasn't me. I swear. I've have already erased that ringtone from my phone," Kai defense. He even raise his hand in an innocent way. I glared at him and to Sehun. 
  "SEHUN!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACT MANLY!" I yelled.
  He look back to me shaking his head. "Nut ma-in," he said in a broken english. He look creepily to Suho. "Don't tell me your using that ringtone, hyung," he ask Suho. Suho didn't care and continued to look at the road. "Maybe it's Amb-Anthnoy noo-hyung," Sehun answered and sit upright again. What is happening to him? He pronounce Anothony wrong at the first time and he almost called Anothony, noona. Something is wrong with this kid. 
  I look behind to check on Anthony. For some reason my stomach fell and I felt overwhelmed just by looking at Anthony. If I can punch that part of me, I will. 
  "What are you looking at hyung?" I heard Kai ask.
  I woke up from my dreamland and sit upright. "Nothing," I said expressionless. I put my sunglasses on and look at the road. SWAG.
  

 

  We reach the shop. That was a very long ride. Like half an hour from the Chinese resturant we just came from. I got out the van and look around. It doesn't look fancy unlike the Chinese resturant. It's not a five star restuarant. I don't think it even have a star. It looks old and most of the things are rusty.
  "Hyung. Hyung. HHYYUUNGG!!!" I heard Sehun called. 
  I turn around and I can see him shaking Anthony. 
  "Get your lazy out of there!" he commanded. Anthony let out a groan. I rolled my eyes and climb to the van. I kneeled to the chair on the middle and face my body to the back. I reah out to Anthony and slap his arm. "Wake up," I commanded in a normal voice.
  "GET UP YOU LAZY DEER. THE PEOPLE WITH YOU ARE HUNGRY!" I yelled.
  Anthony then got up quick making him bump his head on the chair on front of him. Cute. Wait what? 
  "No need to yell," he said.
  I roll my eyes once again. "We have been waking you for a while without yelling but you won't wake up. What do you want us to do?"
  "Just keep shaking me."
  "Like that's gonna work," I said sarcassticly.
  I walk out of the car and I heard him mutter something.
  "Your saying?" I turn to him and ask.
  "Nothing," he answered.
  "Tsk. Your first day and your already getting on my nerve," I whisper.
  "And so do you to me," he said and walk pass me.
  "WHAT THE HECK? YOU HEARD THAT?"

 

 

 

 Amber's POV.
  "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? Everybody does something really annoying to wake me up this day. What the heck is wrong with this people?" I mutter.
  "Your saying?" the evil ask.
  "Nothing," I said and walk out of that stupid van.
  I heard him whisper that I'm getting to his nerves. Tsk. Something is wrong with this dude. Doesn't he notice that he is also getting on my nerves. If not for D.O, I would have back out of this managing thing. I'M FILTY RICH! I DON'T NEED TO WORK FOR THIS FREAKS. I BASICALLY OWN A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY.
  "And so do you to me," I replied and walk pss by him.
  He is probably annoyed by now. Well good for him.

 

 

 I walk in the resturant. I can see pink and red around. What the heck is this? It's not even valentines day. 
 "What happen here?" I ask Sehun as I sit at a table he picked.
 "I don't know."
 "What the heck is this?" Kai and Kris ask in unison once they entered the store. Kris sat beside Sehun and Kai beside me. Suho just came from the washoom and walk to our table. "What's with store?" he ask.
  To answer that question an old lady came to our table and ask us what we want. "Um. Ahjumma, first things first. Why is this place all valentiney and stuff?" Sehun ask.
  "Ah. It's because it's mine and my husband's anniversary. Today we want couples to come and enjoy our food," she answered with a smile.
  I was panicing. How if she knows I'm a girl. "But ahjumma we are all men," I tried to calm.
  "Well then. One of you will need to wear a wig to look like a girl," she said in a laughing tone.
   Sehun and Suho looked at me and made the freaks look at me too.
  "What are you looking at?" I ask.
  "You." Sehun answered.
  "I'm not wear'in a freaking wig," I said.
  "Then who is?" Suho ask.
  "C'mon little deer, I'm hungry," Kris cried.
  "Who are you call'in deer you...you..you," I actually can't think of a name.
  "A what? Even you can't trash talk."
  "None of your business freak."
  "Anthnoy, just wear it," Kai said in a soft tone.
  "Can't you just wear it?" I ask him.
  "Me? No way, how am I suppose to look good on front of girls?"
  I glared at him and shift my eyes to Suho, "You?"
  "You nuts? I'm not paid to do that," he answered.
  "And so am I," I shift my eyes to Sehun. I was thinking of bribing the little dude. Maybe it'll work. "Sehun-ah, wear the wig and I'll pay you," I said.
  He thought of it for a bit and agreed. "Ok."
  "Yay! Your the best."

 

  The ajuhmma gave Sehun a hot pink wig. He reached out and put it on. "Do I look hot?" he ask as he shows the wigs off. I giggle and complimented, "Your sooo hot." He let out a smile and laughed with me.

 

 

Sehun's POV.
  "Do I look hot?" I ask posing with the wig. Amber-noona giggle and said, "Your sooo hot." For that moment my whole world seen to fall on my stomach. My heart reach my stomach, making inner butterflies swarm and eat everything they see. STOP FREAKING EATING MY STOMACH! I NEED THAT TO LIVE! YOU FREAKING BUTTERFLIES SHOO!!!!! 
  I like that I don't this feeling. I like it because, I don't know. I feel good and tingly inside. I don't like it cause I don't like butterflies killing me. But the things is, how did they get in my stomach? I didn't even eat them. AH WHAT THE HECK!
  "You look pretty young man," a rusty old man's voice complimented.
  I look up and I can see an ahjusshi wrap his arm around the waiteress ahjumma's shoulders.
  "Thank you ajusshi," I said awkwardly. I suppose he is the ahjumma's husband. Although noona and I have been eating in this restuarant for a while, we are not really close to it's employees. But I suppose the ahjumma and ahjusshi is the owner of this shop.
   "Well, then may we take your orders?" the ahjusshi ask. Suho-hyung ordered and the ahjumma and ahjusshi get orders.

 

 The we had lunch in a quiet way but not awkward quiet, just quiet.
 Kris and Kai looked at it blackly while Amber-noona, Suho-hyung and I stuff our selves.
 "Wow, best samgyupsal yet," Suho-hyung complimented.
 I looked at Amber-noona and she just smile. She notice that Kris-hyung and Kai aren't eating. She made a wrap and placed it on front of Kai's mouth. "Ahhh," she said as she gesture Kai to open his mouth. Kai smiled and open his mouth. Noona slowly shove the wrap to his mouth and he accepted it. 
 "Mmmm. That's tasty," Kai said in a cute tone. What is this? Flirtling with noona when he know she's a 'he'?
 Noona made another wrap and this time placxed it on front of Kris-hyung's mouth.
 "I'm not a baby," Kris-hyung said.
 "If your not a baby you should have figured out how to eat this thing," noona shot back.
 Kris-hyung smirk and looked away.
 "C'mon little baby Kris, the train is ready to leave," Amber-noona teased.
 "I told you I'm not a baby."
 "Well, if your paying attention on how I wrap the meat then I wouldn't have to do this. Beside I'm your so-called "Babysitter". So it's my freaking job to feed you two freaks."
 "Fine," Kris-hyung give in and open his mouth. Noona put the wrap in and let him chew. I can kinda see Kris-hyung's cheeks redden. He chew carefully and slowly a smile grew. Not big but not a faint. 
 "You like it?" noona ask.
 He looked like he woke up from dreamland when Amber-noona ask him. "Huh? Yeah, sure," he anwsered.
 "Tsk. Liar. You loved it."
 "I didn't say anything."

 

 I pouted as I saw noona feed Kai and Kris-hyung. I looked down at my plate and stare at it. 
 "Oh," noona started in an overwhelmed tone, "my little dongsaengie is jealous. Here you go baby Sehun."
 I can see a wrap on front of my mouth. Baby Sehun? I'm not a baby. I'm a man.
 "I'm not a baby," I said.
 "What happened to you? You just started hanging-out with this freaks and now you act like one of them," she said.
 "What are you saying? That we are bad influence?" Kris-hyung said in an almost yelling voice.
 "IDK," noona literally said the intials. She then focus on feeding me "Sehunie...ahhhhh."
 I look up and look at her. Her smile just melts me. So I'm forced to give in and take the food. "Good boy," noona said as she pat my head.

 

 

 

 

 

After the tasty Samgyupsal lunch the so-called 'freaks' requested to go to the mall. Since they have no schedule Suho let them. Amber and Sehun are left on the car waiting for the three to come back. Amber used the time wisely and slept. Sehun from got his IPod so he actually has nothing to do, so he just slept beside Amber on the back of the car. Amber's head is leaning on his shoulders while his head leans over her head. A cute little scenario.
Well, it didn't last long as he thought it would. The 'freaks' came back after about five hours (they usually come after eight hours) and made a big noise waking Amber and Sehun. Being a creepo he is, Kai sat beside Amber and convinced Sehun to sit on the front. 

 "Anothony! Let me about yourself!" Kai started.
 "Ah...I...," Amber actually don't know where to start. She can't tell he parents literally owns a big coorporation and that she is much more rich than he is. "I...I...ugh...I leave in a small apartment with my mom. We...ugh...we aren't poor and we aren't rich. We are basically normal people...," she continued to make up stories that facinated Kai. The freak actually though those were true. Well, you can't blame him, he barely know "Anthony".

 

 

 

 They reached Sehun's apartment building and when Sehun was about to leave the car, Suho ask where does Amber leave. "UH-OH! I can't let them know I leave in a real house and not in an apartment," she thought. 

 "Ah...hyung I'll just walk from here to my house," Amber said.
 "Are you nuts? There could be danger here, I will never let you walk!" Suho said.
 "Neither would I!" Sehun added.
 "I'll stay at Sehun's apartment then."
 "How about your mom?" Sehun ask.
 Amber glared at Sehun signalling him the answer.
  "Um...well I guess she trust me so I think she'll let you," Sehun took back his sentence.
 "Hmph. Mama's boy," Amber heard Kris mummble.
 "Well, at least I appreciate my mother's works for me," she answered
 "And you think I don't to the same thing?" Kris shot back.
 "Stop, you know Anthony-hyung you can stay at my house," Kai smiled. Amber thought that was so creepy. She had only met Kai for a day and he already acted weird and creepy.
 "No thanks. I'll stay with Sehunie. Bye," she waved bye and walk out of the car leaving 'the freaks' with Suho.
 "WAIT ANTHONY! YOU DON'T EVEN MANAGE SEH-..." before he can finish Amber has already shut he door close and walk with Sehun inside the building.


 Suho shrug his thought off and started driving.

 "Kai what's wrong?" Suho ask.
 "What?" Kai answered.
 "You act like a weirdo around Amb- I mean Anthony."
 "But why do you almost called him Amb- something?" Kai ask in a matter-of-fact tone.
 "Touché," Suho accepted.
 "Aish! You guys are both wierdos," Kris cutted.
 "By the way. Tomorrow I'll inform Anthony that he needs to live with you guys as he "babysit" you guys," Suho informed.
 "LIKE LITERALLY LIVE WITH US?" Kai ask.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello waddup people!!!
Miss me? hehe... I really hope you like this chapter. Comment are welcome here.