Day 10: Spring Festival

Everything For Love

Amber got up her bed and greeted the sunshine hello. She rubbed her eyes like a little kid and skipped her way to the bathroom. There's a part of her that told her this day is going to be a blast. Then she remembered that it was the their annual school "Spring Festival". 

Every year the school board hosts the "Spring Festival" at Uran High School. And every year is a blast! Ballons, popcorn, arcades and pretty sick games are there. Just thinking about it just makes Amber drool. 

Although pretty excited, Amber tried to calm herself (half of the time though, she failed. She kept on squealling her heart out). Just last week, she and her friends were planning out how the day would go. 

The group of friends thought of playing a game to make the day interesting. All thirteen of them are divided into four groups. Amber has Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sulli. Her group is known in their circle of friends as the 'Crack Squad'. Becuase, the Crack Squad is seriously on crack. Without them, all other nine people on the friends circle won't even bother to talk. The Crack Squad is kinda like the glue on the friends circle. 

Anyways, Amber dressed herself for school and hurried to the dining room. She ran as fast as she could till she reached the staircase. Five flights to go but instead of taking them, she held on the bar beside the staircase and jumped on the other side of the staircase.

Down at the ground floor, Kris was walking to the dining room too. He douge Amber before she could kick his back and limp him. "Watch where your going!" Kris scolded Amber. Instead of apologizing, Amber stuck out her tongue and ran to the dining room. 

Amber found Suho preparing the meal and Kai just there sitting at the table and staring at Suho. "Looks like somebody's tired," she began. Amber settled her bag at the counter and sat beside Kai. Kai just stared at her and sighed. Amber ruffled Kai's hair and asked in a really annoying voice (the voice older people use at babies), "What's wrong, sugar cakes?"

In the background, Kris answered, "He is just tired because he didn't sleep last night. He was just thinking of his crush." With that comment, Kai woke up from Lalaland and denied Kris by replying, "I wasn't thinking of my-...my-." Kai out and didn't knew what to say. 

Kris smirked and patted Kai on the shoulder, "I knew that all along, bro. Knew it all along." Kai thought about it and, it is not bad to say that he was really thinking of his crush. It is because he was thinking of Amber that whole night. "Yeah, you got say that I thought of my crush," Kai answered. 

Kris smiled to his little "brother" and asked him, "So, what does she look like? Is she hot? Smoking hot or on fire?" Amber lifted one of her eyebrows and thought if Kris is really that preverted. She felt so creeped out with that thought. 

Kai just shook his head and replied, "Not tell'in yea." Amber left the two freaks with there business and walked up to Suho to help. 

"Need any help?" Amber approached Suho. Suho smiled and ruffled Amber hair. "Nope. I'm all good," he answered. Amber fixed her hair and scolded Suho not to touched her hair. 

"Do not ever touch my hair!" 

"Too bad I just did"

Having nothing to do Amber just stood beside Suho and watched him cook. Then she remembered about the Festival. Obviously, she doesn't want Kai and Kris wrecking her day before she reaches school, so she asked if she could just take the bus to her school. 

"Hyung!" she called Suho. 

"Yep?"

"I'll just take the bus to school this morning!" Amber suggested. 

"Why?" Suho tilted his head a bit and stared at Amber. 

"Well. Just today!" she then lower her voice so the other freaks won't hear her, "We have a big event at school today and I don't want to be late!" 

Suho shrugged and thought about it. "Is Sehun going to be there?" 

"Yes...?" 

"Ok."

"Ok, what?" 

"Yes. You can take the bus." Amber jumped around and had a mini celebration. On the other hand, Kai and Kris stopped arguing about Kai's crush and glared at Amber with those wondering expression plastered on their faces.

"What's up with you?" Kris asked. Amber stopped at her mini celebration as she realized how awkward her dance is. 

"Nothing." 

Suho finished cooking and ate breakfast with Amber and the two freaks. Amber tried her bet to ear fast without choking then bid Suho a goodbye then ran off put of the mansion. 

"Where is he going?" Kris asked. 

"To school. Where else?" Suho answered in an obvious tone. 

"Why isn't he joining us?" Kai butted in. 

"Why not? Your not in a photoshoot or anything. Your going to school. Besides, you guys go to different school. You in High School and Kris in University," Suho replied. 

...

Amber reached her school with fifteen minutes to spare. Once she entered the gates, she found the front of the school filled with Festival goodies. Since the festival cancels school work on that day, it is extra exciting. The festival is more focused on the students enjoyment and some people tried to make it a little bit educational. However, becase it is only once a school year; the students make it as fun as they could. 

Amber saw Sulli and Victoria first at the front. "Sup?" she greeted. Amber did her secret hand shake with Sulli while Victoria watched with digust. 

"What?" Amber asked innocently. 

"Rubbish boy things!" Victoria replied. Sulli frowned a little and then patted the invicible dust away from her skirt. Amber then remembered about Victoria running the Poise Club. And add to that, Sulli is one of the members of it. Sulli is in the Poise Club simply because her parents wants her to act more lady-like. 

Amber stared down and looked at her pants. As usual, she is wearing boy uniform because she wants to. The reason of her able to dress-up like that came to mind. She was there for her forst high school year. She is such an inteligent young girl that she convinced the principal to let her dress that way. And one of her topics that she kept in bringing up is that South Korea is a free country and she could live the way she wants. 

She stared down to her navy blue pants then to girls' skirts then back to her pants. She slowly remembered about D.O liking kind-hearted girls. With all those boy things clinging on her, she won't definitely look like a kind-hearted "girl". Amber began patting her pants like Sulli did.

A smile spreads across Victoria's face and began, "You look so cute when your longing to look like a real girl!" Victoria held Amber's and Sulli's wrist and dragged then as she continued talking. "Their waiting."

They reached the back of the school and there, ten students are waiting. Amber saw that it was their "social" group. She losen her wrist from Victoria's grip and began running to her friends.  

"Yo!" she greeted. She did her secret handshakes with the guys. She turned to the two other girls in their group: Luna and Krystal. Luna is in grade 10 while Krystal is in grade 9.

Luna gave her a wide smile and greeted, "Hello sunbae." 

Amber felt weird when ever she is called 'sunbae'. It makes her feel awkwardy and weird inside. She doesn't really like superoirity. However, the other thing is that is needs to be used to that because she is her father's heir. 

Amber smiled back to Luna and then turned to Krystal. Amber and Krystal kind of have this love-hate thing. Sometimes they get along, sometimes don't.

Amber decided on teasing Krystal for a little, "Aren't you going to greet your unnie?" Krystal snickered and looked away. "Why would I greet such peasant? I didn't join Poise Club just to hang-out with a tomboy," Krystal answered. 

Anger rushed into Amber's veins and suddenly had an urge to ripped Krystal's head. No dongsaeng of her's had disrespected her yet. 

"Why you brat!!" Amber yelled and got ready on punching Krystal. Chanyeol and Baekhyun grabbed Amber's arms and prevented Amber from murdering Krystal. 

"Amber! Stop that! She is just practicing for the school Play. She is auditioning to be a bratty villian girl!" Baekhyun screamed. Amber stopped trying to kill Krystal and looked at her with confused expression. 

Krystal smiled and replied, "That is right! I'm auditioning for Mary Anne in the Play the Drama teacher created! Mary Anne is a bratty evil girl so I'm trying my best to copy her! Plus, I have been fooling all this guys this morning and I have fooled them all! This proves that I'm a goid actress!" Krystal jumped around and praised herself for being "amazing". 

Amber just smirked and ruffled Krystal's hair. "Next time be careful," Amber warned.

"Why?" Krystal asked innocently.

"Because if there's no Chanyeol and Baekhyun, I could've murdered you." 

That sentence sent chills to Krystal and so do Victoria. Victoria then smacked Amber's back and sent Amber yelping in pain. "Gosh, unnie!" Amber yelped. 

"Let's do our plan already! It is my last year here so make is awesome!" Victoria changed to topic. 

Chanyeol explained what he and the boys thought at their sleepover last night. The group is divided into four groups. Same rules apply every year. The group that has the most tickets from the game stands by Lunch, wins. The winners get to pick what they want the others to do. 

"As always, the groups are: Amber, Sulli, Baekhyun and I. Victoria-noona, Luna and Krystal. Chen-hyung, Tao and Xuimin-hyung. And last but not the least, Sehun, Luhan-hyung and Lay-hyung." Chanyeol introduced. 

Right when Chanyeol finished, a group of grade 7 and 8s came. Then, the school bell rang. The festival had started. Chanyeol pulled out his whistle and blew as loud as he can. That was the start of the annual The-Hunger-of-Humiliating-Your-Friends Games. 

Amber and her team ran as fast as they could to the first game station. While Luhan stood their and watched the other teams ran. Sehun and Lay started running but stopped when they realised there's no Luhan with them. "Hyung!!!" Sehun yelled. 

Luhan turned to them and gestured them to comeback. Lay and Sehun ran back. Luhan the whispered. "We need alliance! The other boys them and then the girls team. We should convince them that our punishment is the best and we will spare them if we win and they should also spare us if they won."

"What is the punishment?" Sehun asked. 

Luhan smirked and replied, "Remember when Amber teased me because I kinda look look like a girl?" 

"So your punishment only applies to Amber?" Lay asked. 

"WAIT! Are you telling us your going to make noona dress-up like in a girly outfit?" Sehun freaked out, "She's going to hate you to the core!"

Luhan snickered and nudged Sehun in the stomach, "Don't act like you don't want to see it." Luhan then started walking away.

Sehun blushed a little while the thought of Amber in a girl outfit popped in his mind. Lay caught Sehun blushing and smiled at his dongsaeng. Lay swung his arm around Sehun and started to walk with him."You twerp! Why didn't you told me you like her?" Lay teased Sehun.

Amber and her group got to their first arcade game. Before somebody played on their group, Amber announced the plan. "Ok, Baekhyun and Sulli and Chanyeol and I. Now off we go!" 

Amber and Chanyeol were about to ran and check some arcades when Amber noticed Sulli's pout. "What's wrong?" she asked. Sulli stared at her unnie with that sad look plastered on her face. "Can't we do it as a team? Let's have fun! It is not like it's the end of the world when we lose," Sulli answered innocently.

Beakhyun, Amber and Chanyeol scratched their heads and necks looking all awkward. Amber bit her lower lip and replied, "Sulli-ah. You know how competitive the other players are? They could make us their servants for a month." 

Sulli began to looked annoyed. She crossed her arms and just agreed to Amber. "Ok," she agreed. Every year from her middle-school to her grade 9 year (this year) they had been doing to same strategy. Every year, she's in the same team, same strategy and same winning place. Her team is always the winner because of the strategy. Although winners, Sulli doesn't like the fact that they are doing this in a very very VERY competitive way. 

"We're going," Sulli announced. She grabbed Baekhyun by the wrist and started to drag him away from Amber and Chanyeol. 

Amber looked at Sulli and Baekhyun walk away. She made a mental note to make next year's festival exciting for Sulli, their friends and herself (it's her last year anyways).

"C'mon! We're running out of time!" Chanyeol declared. They are running out of time. They need to hurry up. There's was a bigger chance other's will be way be on front of them if they don't go any sooner. Amber and Chanyeol rushed to arcade to arcades. They tired to cover as much tickets as they can. They can't afford to lose, especially to the guys. Amber don't really mind their girl friends because they are not as competitive as the guys. If you are wondering why Amber and the guys are so competitive, there's one answer: the punishments after.

One time, when Amber was still in grade 7 her seniors (Onew and Jonghyun) made her wear a french-maid costume for a day and made her be their "slave" for the whole week. Her relief that she had to only wear it for a day. After that she got annoyed and became more competitive than ever. Ever since no has defeated her. 

Their time was is quickly running. In thrity minutes, the ChanBer team made ten tickets, less than their record last year. Two more hours and the game is done. 

One hour. 

Thirty minutes.

Ten minutes. 

Five minutes. 

One minute. 

Ten seconds.

Five

Four 

Three

Two 

One.

The bell rang indicating Lunch. Time is up and Chan-Ber only had 30 tickets twenty less than what they had last year. Big diffenrence. An uneasy expression is showing on Amber's face. 'No! I don't wan to be a maid again! These dudes are worst than Onew-oppa and Jonghyun-oppa!' Amber thought. 

Amber called Sulli on her phone and told her to meet up before marching in the cafeteria. They met up at the benches near the gates and their Amber counted what Sulli and Baekhyun collected. 

One. Two. Three.....

"TEN!!!" Amber screamed. She was shocked of how bad the two did. "How in the world did you get ten?"

Baekhyun glared at Sulli and answered, "Because somebody is being a 'Sass-enger' today and decided not to co-operate!" Sulli kept her eyes away from everybody and stayed on her on world. Amber sighed and told the team to walk to the cafeteria. 

Amber can't believe it. There's a fourty percent she is going to lose. They reached the cafeteria and saw only Lay there. Amber and her gang sat on the table where Lay sits and started to chat with him.

"Hi oppa," Amber greeted. Lay read the defeated expression on Amber. "Felt like you lost?" Lay asked. Amber just looked away from him and stared at somewhere else. Lay smirked and fwlt like he won the lottery, because this tine he is not going to be suffering from Amber.

"Where's Luhan-oppa and Sehunie?" Amber asked, she still did  not dare to look at Lay. As a forgetfull person, Lay forgot what the duet are doing and where they are. "Now that you mentioned it, I actually don't know. I'll be looking fir them," Lay answered. He stood up an went out of the cafeteria and started looking for the two.

Chanyeol smirked and just laid his head on the table. He sighed deeply in sync with Baekhyun. Amber patted the giant on the back. 

Baekhyun looked beside him and saw Lay's bag beside him. He was about to declared that Lay left his precious bag when he thought of "scanning" Lay's bag for a while. 

Before he "scans" the bag he wants to make sure of something. "Chanyeolie!" he called. "Ugh?" Chanyeol moaned. "Stealing is legal in our game, right?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol lifted his head up from the table and stared at Baekhyun. With that question, Amber's ears jerked up and so did Sulli's. Chanyeol looked up and thought for a littlw while then came to a conclusion. "I think so. The only rules is to collect tickets and the team that had most tickets win," he answered. Baekhyun's lips smiled widely and he began to look into Lay's bag. 

He found approximately seventy tickets. Amber and Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun's side and cheered joyfully. Sulli was about to say something but Baekhyun cut her of, "Don't you sass at me again. Ain't nobody got time for that!" Baekhyun started snapping his fingers on Sulli face, he was being all sassy and girly. Sulli shutted up and just let her teammates be happy for a while. "Just promise you guys won't steal again next year!" she demanded. "Yeah yeah. Sure," Chanyeol said to make her be quite. 

Amber and her team took all of the tickets they found on the bag. It is better to take all the tickets so they won't suspect. Amber and her gang just sat their happily chit chatting when the other teams came in. Luhan and Sehun came in with Xuimin and his group while Luna and the girl came with Lay. 

Then the counting began. Chanyeol took out their's and began counting. Xuimin gave their tickets to Luhan. The two group actually had an alliance to defeat Amber. Amber snickered seeing the alliance amd just went with the flow. Luhan asked Sehun where their tickets were and Sehun began looking in Lay bag. "Hyung! Itms not here!" Sehun half-yelled, "Lay-hyung! Have you seen the tickets?" 

Lay had this shocked expression on his face. "Why would you put it their without telling me?!" Lay scolded. Luhan stared at little Sehun and asked one more time, "Are you sure you put it in Lay's bag?" Sehun nodded and had this really sorry look. Luhan is mad to the core, but didn't want to blame his little dongseang. "It's ok buddy," he patted Sehun, "Maybe next year, bud." 

Amber snickered and said, "Your not here next year! Rember! You are a graduate this year!" Luhan glared intensely at Amber that made her shut up. That was the first time she was glared at like that (except her mom). Luhan glared at her with fiery eyes and that just made Amber felt little and uneasy. 

Behind Sehun and Luhan stood Tao, Xuimin and Chen. Tao gave himself a face-palm and without knowing he accidentally said something out loud, "Aish! I thought we are going to see Amber-noona in a dress today!" 

Unfortunely, everybody in the table heard him, especially Amber. "YOU GUYS WERE MAKING ME WEAR A DRESS?!" Amber yelled. Her eyes were bigger than ever. They glared at each one of the guys that made the boys felt awkward and on big trouble. "Well then!" Amber stood and crossed her arms on her chest, "We'll see who is going to wear a dress." Amber smirked and stared at Luhan and the boys. 

Xuimin there, tried to save them by asking Luna how many tickets they had. Xuimin knew it is foolish to ask the girls how many tickets they have. Usually they have the least amount but ends up not doing to challenge because of Amber's hatred for the boys (in the competition). "Luna! How many tickets do you guys have?" Xuimin asked. 

Luna checked her bag and took the tickets out. Now the only hope the guys held is in Luna's hands. It is better to have Luna and her team as the winner since they are really nice to the boys (unlike Amber). Luna counted the tickets and came to the conclusion. "Twenty!" she announced. The boys sighed. 

Luhan stared at the tickets Xuimin gave him. He laid them on the table and announced, "Fourty."

Amber smirked and laid the tickets on the table too and announced, "A hundred and ten!" Luhan and the boys scratched their heads and had this face of defeat. Then Lay remembered something. 

"Boys! How if Sehun really did put it on my bag! I know I felt my bag here while I look for you guys! And at the same time Amber, Chanyeol, Sulli and Baekhyun are really sad! Maybe they stole the tickets!" Lay half yelled. Luhan's head jerked up and there you can see hope. 

"If you guys were all sad a moment ago, how come you guys are jumpy right now?" Luhan asked. Amber brushed of her shoulders with swag and replied, "We were acting! Kinda like what Krystal did this morning!" Amber smiled innocently and added to her statement, "Beside if we did steal it, it is still legal in the game because it says nothing about stealing. You can practically play dirty all you want!" 

Smirks from Amber's team grew. They technically won. "Now what?" Lay asked. Like what Amber's team do every year, every member of the teams picks two people and punishes them. "I pick Sehun, Luhan and Tao!" Amber declared with a smirk. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sulli picked their teams. Sulli had Krystal and Luna. Chanyeol had Chen and Xuimin while Baekhyun had Victoria and Lay. "You know what! I think it'll be fun if we play cross dress!" said Chanyeol. "Wanna team up?" Baekhyun offered. Chanyeol agreed. Baekhyun gave Victoria to Sulli and then they all settled. They got their lunches and ate. 

Amber, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and the girls were the only ones talking on the table, while in the corner the boys silently cry of their misery. Since the that school day is only a half day of fun they need to move along a go home. Amber dragged Sehun, Luhan and Tao to her mom's house, where all her girly outfits are. Her mom usually buys her girly clothes but her rarely wear them. 

"Why are we at you house?" Luhan asked. "What do you expect me to do? Buy you girly clothes that you are never gonna wear for the reat of your life? Amber asked in an obvious tone.She does  have a point though. Amber ran to her room and dragged the boys with her. Good thing her mother isn't home yet or else it would look really weird on her mother's eyes seeing Amber with three boys in her room. 

"Let's see!" Amber tapped her chin. She went through her girly closet room (she has a seperate closet for her daily clothes) and try to put together cute outfits. "You guys are packed with muscles so a dress won't fit you. Let's go with baggy tops," Amber declared.

Outside of the closet room her stood the three boys and they were in awe of how girly that closet was. "Did you know that Amber-noona had this closet?" Tao whispered to Sehun. Sehun shook his head and mouthed 'no'. Every time Sehun comes over Amber never lets him in that door. One time Sehun tried to go through that closet door and Amber caught him and got mad at him for the whole week. 

Amber came out with her hand full of clothes. She tosed clothes to each other boys. Each of the boys have a complete outfit prepared. Wigs, shirts, pants and more. Luhan stared at the pile of girl clothes on front of him, especially on the wig. "Why do you have a wig?" Luhan asked. "Oh! That. Er...my dad comes home a few times a year and mh dad wants to see my as his girly daughter and not his boyish daughter, but I don't want to grow my hair so my mom buys wigs," Amber replied like it wasn't a big issue.

Luhan felt uneasy seeing Amber's girly closet. Behind her boyish cover she is actually girly. 

The door bell rang and it jerked up Amber. "It can't be mom, she's at work. Who could it be?" she asked herself. "When I get back guys should be dressed!" she warned the boys. 

Amber left them and shut the door. Sehun stared at his outfit and found a crewneck same to what Hyuna from 4minute was wearing on her 'Bubble Pop' music video. "Oh my goodness!" Sehun sighed. He thought that wearing that will be a shame for him. Real shame. Legit shame. Tao slapped Sehun back and said, "Sehunie! Stop imagining Amber-noona wearing that!" Sehun's eyes bulge out glaring at Tao. Luhan started to laugh to that while Sehun kept on defending his self. 

Amber ran to the door and opened it to see the mistery stranger person. When Amber opened the door, a familiar sunglassed face appeared. It looked almost like a real boy version of Amber. Then it hit her, it was her cousin, Donghae. "Oppa!!!" she squealled loudly. She hugged her beloved cousin. "Shh!" Donghae tried to quite her down, "My fans may hear you!"  

Amber let go of her cousin and asked happily, "What brings you here?" Donghae took of his sunglasses and came inside. "I left my clothes here the last time I slept over," Donghae replied. Amber came in with him and gestured him to sit on the couch. "About the cl-," before Amber could tell him about the clothes, Donghae cut her and asked, "Who are these lovely ladies?" Amber turned to where he was staring at. Once Amber saw what he was talking about, she began laughing her head off. "Bwahahahaha!!!" 

It took Amber over three hours to shoo Donghae out of the house. Donghae is the kind of guy that will pursue his goals and will never give up, that's one of the reasons why he is a K-pop Idol and also the reason of him flirting with the three dudes in Amber's house. Although Amber is dying tellling her cousin that those three dudes are (supposedly) pure straight boys, Donghae didn't believed her and just kept on flirting with Sehun, Tao and Luhan.
   Luhan, Sehun and Tao in the other hand though felt harrassed and creeped out. Well, who isn't going to feel harrassed when the same gender flirts with them? Although the three tried their very best to make sure they didn't offend Donghae or anything, but Tao reached his temper. Tao took the towel on his chest (that's supposed to look like his s) and he also took his shirt and wig off. It reaveled his shining red hair, well toned body and six (glorious) packs abs.
  Amber and Donghae's jaw dropped to the ground and were mesmerized by the body that little boy have. Now don't get it wrong with Amber, Amber was just shocked when she saw that little Tao having a perfect body. She knew Tao took Kung Fu before, but never really thought or even told that Tao has a wonderful six pack. She always thought of Tao as a cute little panda. On the other hand, Donghae looked embaressed and he became super red that he looked like a bacon. He was heartbroken. Oh goodness, he looked crestfallen and legitamate miserable.
  After that of Tao's act of bravery, Luhan and Sehun took their's off too. Luhan took some time to stare at Sehun for a bit and said, "You need to work out more," and slapped Sehun abs. Amber in the other hand though just face-palmed herself, for her it just looks like the two of them are gay.  
   The three looked at Donghae like their going to eat his soul. Tao was about to fake punched Donghae when Donghae ran to the door and told Amber that call him once those three were out of her house.

 
  "Well, that settled oppa," Amber declared. She glared at the three men that signaled something but, the three were dumb enough not to read her mind.
  "What?" Luhan asked. Amber glared at him hard but he still didn't got her message.
  "Ugh!" Amber groaned, "We are not done, you idiots! We still have to walk to the streets like that!" The eyes of the three men in front of her blugged out that it looked like their going to fall out.
  "ARE YOU CRAZY?" the three yelled out.
  "You could say that," Amber answered with her smile (which by the way melted Sehun's heart). "I'll go get my boyish clothes so it looks like I'm the only guy," she continued. Amber left the three and marched into her room.

  Luhan and Tao groaned so loud. "Come on! It's not that bad," Sehun encouraged.
  "It's not so bad for you because you actually like Amber," Luhan said a bit louder than his usual voice. Sehun shh-ed him but Tao continued Luhan.
  "Walking on the streets crossdressed with Amber with us is worst than just crossdressing. You can do that because you Amber's little angel-servant-dongsaeng-pet thing," Tao added. Sehun shh-ed him too but Tao just answered, "Shh yourself!"

  The three walked around the streets to Amber and D.O's favorite ice cream store, Creamy Love. While the walk to the shop, Tao and Luhan kept on complaining about their embarassing get up. Luhan actually had the worst time of his life, guys can't stop staring at him and checking him out. Out of nowhere two dudes actually tried to flirt with him. Although humiliated and had his dignity taken away, the only thing he had there was that he makes a better girl than Amber.
  After the four ordered their deserts, Tao and Luhan still can't keep their mouths shut. Amber covered her ears and looked far away, however the two will just lightly slap her face for her turn her attention to them. "Yah! I'm not your counselour that will listen to your problems!" Amber half yelled.
  "Your the one that made us wear these crap," Tao slapped her again.
  "Yah!" Amber yelled, "Fuc-." Before she could say an awful word Sehun cut her.
  "Just go with it! It's our fault why we lost anyways," Sehun said. Tao and Luhan's jaw dropped and they both kicked Sehun's legs under the table. Sehun yelped loud that everybody in the shop looked at them.
  "Let's get out of here. I'll walk you guys home. Sheesh," Amber declared. She got out of her chair and stood their waiting for the other three.
  "I could walk by myself," Tao said was about to walked away. Amber held his wrist tight enough that it stopped the circulation in Tao's wrist. "Yah! Noona!" Tao whined, "Let go!"
  "I won the game so I get to tell you what to do," Amber answered with a calm voice but in a serious tone. Sehun became scared because he knew that if Amber gives a person that face, that person could die. Well, not litterally since Amber doesn't really murder anybody.
   Tao tired to lose Amber's hand off but failed miserably. Actually he could have slammed Amber on the ground but, although he is the one dressed as a girl Amber is still a girl and his noona and sunbae. Tao just agreed with it and them Amber let his wrist go.

   The three weirdos and Amber walked their way to the nearest apartment, which is Tao's.
   "Do you want the clothes?" Tao asked as they walked. Amber just stared at him and smiled.
   "Keep it for a night, then bring them tomorrow," Amber giggled. They reached Tao's apartment unit and Tao bid the other three good bye.
   "Good thing my parents are in China, or else I'll tell my father to rip her head off," Tao mummbled.
   "What is it Tao?" Amber asked. She perfectly heard what Tao said, she just want to make sure. She also made a mental note to rip Tao's head first before he can rip her's.
   "Bye," Tao replied. Amber just shurgged and dragged Luhan and Sehun away.
   "Help me," Luhan spuealled in a very high pitch voice while Amber dragged him away. Poor little Lulu.

   Well, the next nearest apartment was Sehun's. Sehun and Amber kept on talking while Luhan just walked beside them mummbling curses and threats to Amber under his breath. A few minutes of walking passed, another young male tried to flirt while Luhan. Luhan just stood there with his eyes falling out. He almost had a big tantrum problem when Amber grab the male in the collar and told him that Luhan is taken. Amber made a fist and what made it scarier is her veins are showing.
  "This girl as major gender issues," Luhan thought.
  Miraculously, the male ran with all his might away from Amber. "What a wimp," Luhan thought, "He's scared of that?" After that David and Goliath kinda moment, nobody talked and they just walked in silence. Well, because it was awkward for Luhan and Amber while heartbreaking moment with Sehun.
  We all know that Sehun is madly in-love with Amber, right? Hearing Amber say that Luhan is taken by her is the worst thing he could ever hear. He would rather hear how Kai flirted with their new stylist after he flirted with the last one. Sehun felt one thing, bad thing. Anger, jealousness, depressed, confused, dislike, hatred, bad vibes and everything that describes a 'bad thing'.
  The three reached Sehun's apartment building. "I'll be ok," Sehun said in a plain flat voice. He didn't dared to look at Amber and Sehun. He just rushed inside and ran with all his might. While he runs, he heard small squeak of Amber's voice asking him what's wrong. Sehun didn't looked back, nor did he want to.
  One thing for sure...Sehun is jelly. He is mad as he had ever been and it's not great. A sweet little boy like Sehun isn't to be hurt. He doesn't deseve it. 

  Luhan on the other hand grabbed Amber's hand before she could ran up to Sehun. Luhan perfectly knew that if Sehun acted something like that, it is a big problem. It is usually solved by either leaving him alone or he needs a couselour (conselour because he almost never acts like that and if he does it is a pretty big problem). "Let him be," Luhan softly whispered. It is too soft that Amber almost did not caught the words. Luhan's wig bangs covered his eyes and he stood there still, still like a girl. His position had shown a lot of feminity. It made him look like a girl. Amber stared at the older male and asked him if he wants to walk home now. 
  Half way through Luhan's house, Amber heard little sobs. Luhan kept his head low to hide his eyes. She turned to look at Luhan and heard soft but obvious sobs. Luhan tried so hard to conceal his tears but Amber noticed it. Amber felt bad and confused. First Sehun being mad at nothing and then now Luhan crying for nothing. Amber thought that she shouldn't have done the "she's taken" sentence thing. Maybe the two (Sehun and Luhan) are secretly dating and Amber made Sehun jealous, Amber thought.
  Amber stopped and stopped Luhan from walking away with out her. She turned Luhan to face her by holding on his shoulders. It looks weird and took Amber lots of effort because of the height and weight case of Luhan and her but, that didn't bother Amber. Amber held Luhan's head up by his chin and revealed Luhan crying.
  "Why is Sehun mad and second, why are you crying?" Amber asked.
  "First, Sehun is mad of something and I can't tell you. Second, I'm not crying! I'm sweating through my eyes," Luhan answered.  He wept his tears away and inhaled deeply sending his cold up.
  "Ok, you are sweating through your eyes--which is gross. But don't tell me you guys are dating and I just made him jealous when I did that really heroic thing?" Amber chuckled.
  "We are not! We're not dating!" Luhan protested, "And I won't tell you why he's mad." Luhan continued to sob and it just made Amber uncomfortable. Luhan cried like a child, with all his tears escaping from his eyes and watering his rosey cheeks. It made Amber feel like when she was still in Los Angeles and she was baby sitting a friend for her mother's child. 
  The child just cried on and on which made Amber uneasy and heartbroken. It made her feel like she didn't do her job enough. Like what she did on the child came first to her mind that time. To hug. She didn't know what to do and she thought that Luhan might just need a hug so...she hugged him. Luhan kept on sobbing on her shoulder and wetting her should but she didn't mind, it was the best she could do after she made Sehun think that she is 'taking' Luhan away from her.
  "My baby-...-boy...is-...mad-...at-...me," Luhan said between sobs. 

  "I want ice cream!!!" Kai whined in their van. Kai and Kris were just picked up from school by Suho and are now traveling to get Kai ice cream.
  "Gosh dang it! For goodness sake, will you shut up. You twerp! We are almost there, hold yourself!" Suho scolded. Ever since the boy came out of his school, Kai has been craving ice cream. For some reason Suho thinks Kai acts like a pregnant woman that time. Just then, Kris spotted a boy and a girl hugging on the sidewalk. 
  "Look at this! Such rubbish! They should get a room not in the sidewalk," Kris protested. Suho and Kai turned their focus on the two people. Suho was about to say that he agrees with Kris when Kai pointed out, "It's Anthony!" 
  "The guy do looks like Anthony!" Suho realized.
  Kris squinted and confirmed that it is Anthony. His eyes bulged out the biggest out of the three. "STOP THE GOSH FORSAKEN CAR!!!" Kai freaked out.

  'I didn't know Amber is gay,' Suho thought. 

  Kai opened the door and yelled out, "ANTHONY!!!" He wasn't happy at all. Kai isn't happy at all. 
 

 Amber turned and saw Kai looking annoyed, Kris that look dumfounded and a confused Suho. Amber freaked out once she saw the three dudes. "What are you guys doing? Stalking me?" Amber asked in a jumpy tone. Luhan stood there confused than ever. 'First, me crossdressing, walking around with this thing on, dudes flirting with me, Amber saying I'm taken by her, Sehun being all jelly, Amber acting like a guy to me...now this? Why the heck did they call Amber 'Anthony'?' Luhan thought. He just stood there scared to say anything.
  "No were not," Suho answered, "Were are about to go home when Kai asked from ice cream. I swear he's preg-..."
  "Hyung!!"
  "Anyways, who's your friend?" Suho asked in a weird and confused tone.
  "Yeah," the two freaks added, "Who's your friend there?"
  Amber had never felt that weirdness ever in her life. It just felt as if they are jealous of something but she just figure out why.
  "Is she your girlfriend?" Kai asked.

  Amber was about to say no but, it hit her. If she told them that Luhan is her girlfriend they won't suspect that she is a girl! "Yes!" she answered. Luhan's eyes almost fell out of his eyes sockets. Luhan was about to protested when Amber kissed his cheek and added, "Her name is Lulu. Lulu, this are my co-workers, Kai, Kris and Suho."
 Kai felt his heart stopped and he became disappointed, and so did Kris. Their hearts twitched and felt like it broke into pieces. Yes, even these two are jealous of HanBer love team. Suho there though, became even for confused. He is not sure if Amber is doing it on purpose of she really is gay. 
  "Well, er...we are on our to way to Creamy Love. Er-...You guys wanna come?" Suho offered with a hint of awkwardness in his voice.
  Kai scoffed, "I'm not in the mood eating ice cream anymore."
  Suho gasped and just yelled out loud, "SEE!! He acts like a pregnant woman!!"
  Kai and Kris (being the divas they are) just gave Suho the hand and said "Whatever" in unision. Out in the corner, "Are they gay?" Luhan asked Amber. Amber just giggled.
  "I am not!! I will never will! No no! Never forever," the two protested. "You're making it too obvious!" Suho said which made the two freaks glare at him with those fiery eyes. Oh, hot.
  After that awkward scene, there was an awkward silence. It was only broke by Amber when she answered Suho's question. She thought that explaining the Luhan the 'couple' thing will help a little. "Hyung, I still need to talk to my baby for a bit. Ok? I'll be home by a few minutes," Amber replied. Kai and Kris scoffed.
  "Be home before six oc'lock! Or you're fired," Kai said and put his headphones on his ears. He played it too loud since the music (which is Please Don't by K.Will) is can be heard from Amber's spot. Kai then closed the door and gestured Suho to drive off with his hand.  
  "Although I'm your 'Manager' I'm not your driver," Suho said. Too bad Kai's ear is blocked by K.Will right there. 
  "It's still your job to make sure we get to our shooting on time, though," Kris replied. After he replied, he did the same thing Kai did. He put his headphones on and listened to music way too loud. 
  Suho gasped and just stared. It just an impressive act of the cousins, they don't usually act this mean. "I swear these two are jealous! Aish! Gays!" Suho said as he made a hitting gesture to Kris beside him. 'If they notice Amber is a girl, my father's gonna throw me to Azkaban1,' Suho thought.

 

  "Their jealous," Luhan mouthed. 
  "What?" Amber asked.
  "What what!? You need a lot of explaining missy!!! I'm not gonna play with you! I'm not a free actor! Pay me!!" Luhan scolded Amber.
  "I like you better as a fragile girl!" Amber whined.
  "Well too bad-..," Luhan stopped a bit and thought, 'I can't pretend to be Amber's "girlfriend". I'll hurt my baby Sehunnie!!! HunBer forever!!! Ugh!' 

  

 

 

 Out some place in Los Angeles, California.

  "Roger, have you contacted Elisa?"
  "Yes Mr Liu. She said she'll manage everything from there. She'll call your daughter after everything is ready," the favourite butler of Louis declared. 
  A smile curved on Louis' face. "Finally, I'll see my daughter!" Louis clapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

Azkaban= wizard prison. from Harry Potter.
                 -(in this chapter) it's an inside joke.