Day 3-8: The Forbidden Room

Everything For Love

 

 "What!?" Amber said almost shouting. Kris shrugged and stood up. "You asked for it," he said. He walked to the stairs and to his room. Amber stared at Kai with a faint smile on her face. 

 Kai widely smiled there at the corner actually wanted to tease Amber a bit. "Hyung!!!! Come sleep with me!!!" he whined at he grabbed Amber's right hand and tried to drag he to his room. Before you readers think that he is going to do something, he actually isn't. He just wanted to tease Amber. "HYUUUNNNGG!!!" he whined with a pout after. 

 For some weird reason, Amber's girly instinct told her that she should grant Kai's wish because he is soooo cute, but the other girly instinct she had is thinking of what is going happen at that room. Horror stuck Amber, thinking is something happened in that room that she will regret. 'Oh God, please no,' she silently prayed. But then again, sometimes there's two voices in your mind but there's one who is louder than the other. Her girly-noona instinct is louder and telling her that Kai is super cute. 'Kai is so cute!' the noona instinct squealed. 'Yeah, but what if something bad happen to that room?' the protective instinct suggested.
 'What bad thing?'
 'You know...'
 'What?'
 'UGH! You idiot! How if Kai make me preggy?”
 'Oh...that thing? Kai doesn't even know I'm a girl!'
 'Your point is invalid!'
 'Well, too bad! I'm agreeing!'
"Ok...," Amber answered. For a second there, she regreted what she said there. 'Oops'. Kai stopped whining and a weird smile grew on his cute face. It was not a weird creep face that Amber's other friend, Chanyeol, makes nor it was a seductive smile. It was a weird, awkwardly, faint, happy, awkward, cute, awkward smile. 

 Kai, there felt awkward himself. But if he refused and changed his mind immediately 'Anthony' might think that he knows her secret and if he just drags her to his room and sleep beside her, she would think he is a erted minor and gay. 'UGH!!! STUPID CONSCIENCE!!!' he yelled inside his mind. He can't think right and he is not in the right state of thinking the right things. He just grinned and ended up dragging Amber to his room. 

 Kris wasn't actually inside his room sleeping, but is spying to the younger kids through a small opening of his door. He felt a little awkward on the dare, but he knew the two will learn their lesson; "Don't mess with the old Kris". But instead of that and an awkward scene between the two, he saw Kai dragged 'Anthony' to his room with a grin. Kris was shocked for a while and took some time to process the information on his mind. Kai turned the lights of the living room and then off to his room with 'Anthony'. 
 Kris closed his door completely and a confused expression was stuck on his face. "Is little Kai...gay?" he asked his self.

 "Hyung, you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor," Kai offered as he went to his closet and got a sleeping bag and some pillow and sleeping 'tools'. Amber looked around a fairly messy bedroom of Kai's. Kai had this queen size bed which can obviously hold two people. Amber bit her lower lip in the awkward atmosphere. 
 'Kai nooo!!! It's cold at the floor! You'll get sick!' her noona instinct kicked in again.
 'Where do you want him to sleep? Beside me? No freaking way dude! Only D.O can sleep beside me in the future!' the other instinct replied.
 'Have mercy, you idiot! It isn't like he is going do something bad to me! Besides, he doesn't know I'm a girl, right? He will never know too.
"Er...Kai, it's cold on the floor. Come sleep here in the bed. I don't bite, it is also ok since we are both male, right?" Amber suggested. Kai was looking away from Amber and was already at his sleeping bag. His eyes widen wider than ever. But...she is a girl, and he knows it well. But she doesn't know he knew. 'UGH!!! THIS IS SO COMPLICATED!!!' Kai face palmed his self. 
 It was true that the floor was cold; it is also hard and gloomy. He missed his bed so much. He stood up and looked at Amber who is sitting at the edge of his bed. "Ok. In one condition," he said. "What condition?" Amber tilted her head a bit which Kai thought was cute. Really cute. "We sleep with different blankets," Kai suggested. 'Just to be sure,' he added on his mind. 

 Like what I warned you, Kai doesn't mean anything bad to Amber nor was he planning too. He just wanted to be sure...sure. For some reason, this is his first time sleeping with a girl beside him besides his mother, and he is really worried if he is going do something bad. Amber nodded and helped herself on to the bed. Kai walked back to the closet with the sleeping bag and placed it away and now he came back with a new blanket. 

 He lied beside Amber with his own blanket covering him. He breathed in deeply but it seemed that his breath can't be stable. It was really hard to breath for him and he doesn't know why. Amber turned to face Kai and asked, "You ok...bro?" Kai looked at Amber and nodded. Amber took a hand of her out under the blanket and patted Kai's head. "Nighty night, Kai," she bid goodnight. 

She closed her eyes and then let herself fall asleep. She trusted Kai. She trusted him her future life through this night. She also trusted the fact that Kai doesn't know she is a girl and that he would never know until the end of the month. 

~

Midnight, and Kai is still having trouble sleeping. His breathing is unstable, his heart rate kept on jumping and his body felt hot and sweaty. He took a deep breath and looked at the curtains across him. He didn't dare to look at 'Anthony' after she patted him. Although there's nothing to feel awkward about since she is asleep, it still is awkward for Kai. 'Take a last look at her!' a part of his brain yelled. He bit his lower lip and turned to look at Amber without thinking of how awkward the situation. 

Heaven.

One of the first words that struck on Kai's mind. Her peaceful face was calming and really made the atmosphere so calm and quiet. Kai then felt this urge on kissing her on the forehead and without thinking...he did it. He wasn't in the right mind when seeing her like that. He did it so gentle so she won't wake up or have an idea he did it. 

He was satisfied. His eyelids grew heavier and the sleepiness attacked him off guard, but he don't care, he rather sleep with a heaven beside him rather than lie there as his thoughts think of whole awkward his life with this girl is.


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a high-pitched scream was heard on the door of Kai's room. Looks like a little girl was lost on the neighbourhood and got in Kai's house and opened his room and found Kai. It woke Kai up, but not the girl beside him. 'Wow...what a heavy sleeper,' Kai giggled through his thoughts. He thought seeing 'Anthony' sleeping is the cutest thing he had ever saw. "She actually drools when sleeping," he whispered under his breath.

Kai shifted his sight to his door and found it open. Instead of a little girl, he found Suho lying on the floor. Kai walked to Suho and instead of helping him up, he violently kicked his hyung. "Yah! Hyung! You alive?!" he asked. Kris came out of his room in his white singlet and shorts and found Kai kicking Suho. "What's up with him?" he asked as he walked and rubbed his eyes. Kai shrugged and continue kicking Suho lightly. 

Suho's eyes opened and found himself on the floor. He quickly got up and slapped Kai's shoulder, "YAH! YOU DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR HYUNG!"  He nagged. Kris then lightly kicked Suho on the leg. "What was that for?" Suho asked Kris. "Stop screaming in the morning! You scream like a girl!" Kris said in a pissed voice while scratching the back of his head. "Oh," Kai said innocently while biting his index finger cutely, "It was Suho-hyung? I thought it wasa girl who was lost on the neighbourhood and found the house, got in and screamed on front of my bedroom door and knock Suho-hyung out." Suho just rolled his eyes and it actually took some time for Suho to remember why he screamed like a lost little girl.

"OH.MY.GOSH! KAI! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH ANTHONY!!!!" Suho came to his screaming state. Kai covered his ears and answered, "Yah! Hyung! Don't scream! You know I can hear you since you’re on front of me! Besides, I'm still young to be deaf!" Suho made a hitting motion but, ending up not hitting Kai. "Just answer me!" he replied

"Well...er...," Kai seem to be out of words. He doesn't know what to answer and he is also back to his awkward state from last night. Before he can think of a thing to answer, Amber came to the door with sleepy eyes and bed hair. "Morning," she greeted in a small whisper-like voice. Suho nodded at her. Kai looked at her and gave her a big smile. Kris looked at Amber and giggled a bit, "You have something," he pointed beside her lips. Amber touched a side of her lips and felt some dry drool. "AHHH SHUT UP!" she then walked away toward the bathroom. "ANTHONY! HURRY UP BECAUSE I'M DROPPING YOU OFF AT YOUR SCHOOL!" Suho informed Amber.

Moments had passed and Suho had dropped off Kai to his school and there remained Amber and Suho in the car. Amber dressed to her uniform (which is the males' uniform of there school. She hates skirts, especially those short skirts they have for the females' uniform for their school, that's why she is wearing a male's uniform) and got to Suho's/his father's van and they had driven off with Kai.

Kai was the first one to be dropped off his school and it made him really sad since he wants to know where Amber goes to. "Hyung! Why do I go first?" Kai whined as he got of the van. Girls passing by, squealed as they kept on staring at Kai's pretty face and body. Kai just ignored the girls and continued whining, "I want to know where Anthony-hyung goes to!"

Amber stuck her tongue out and replied, "You'll never know where I go to!" Kai pouted and answered, "Well then! I will hate you for the rest of your month here with us!" Amber smirked and stared at Kai with those glittering eyes, "Well that makes my life with you guys easier!" Kai's heart stop for a second tried there. I beat like Kai ran 10k or so. For some reason, Kai paused there as he let his heart do somersaults and stared at nowhere.

Amber waved her hand and snapped as she tried to bring Kai back, down to earth from whatever planet his mind is in. "Kai! Kai! You-hu!!! Kaiiii!!" Amber called. Right there, Kai got back to reality. "What, when, where, why?" he was clueless on what was going on. Amber gave another smirk and told Suho to just go. She closed the door at Kai and the van moved its way out of Kai's sight. 

"YAH! YAH!!!" Kai tried calling it back, but Suho can never here Kai calling so the van had driven away. "AISH!" 

Back in the van...

"Suho-hyung! Why aren't you going to school?" Amber asked. Suho smiled as he heard that question. "Before I answer that question of yours; remember, when the boys aren't here, call me 'oppa'," he replied to Amber. Amber gave a confused look, but just shrugged it off, "Ok? Just answer my question already!" 

Suho kept his sight on the road but also tried to answer Amber, "Well, you see. I'm a very intelligent man; I just graduated Business Management last year." "Uhhh. Fancy," Amber murmured. Suho smiled as he heard Amber whispered that. I mean, who wouldn't? You would feel proud about that, especially when you graduate college/university early. "But why are you sticking your for those freaks?" Amber asked.

"Well, Amber-shi. My family, have been serving the Lis and Kims starting from my great-great grandfather. We own them a lot, since Kris's great-great grandfather   gave him a job. From pure emptiness, my great-great grandfather raised his family to middle class. By then my great-great grandfather worked for him in return of their help." Amber heard a really thoughtful tone on Suho's voice, but it isn't enough to answer her curiosity.

"Why are you still working for them till now?" Amber asked.

"I'm not planning on working for them the whole time. Although my father ought to do that, I swore to myself not to work for the Lis and the Kims my whole life. I swear, my father hated his decision of managing the boys' model careers and I will never make the same mistake."

Amber nodded in reaction to Suho's answer. "So what are you going to do then?"

"You'll see soon," Suho answered as he stopped the van. Amber noticed the roar of people talking and laughing and pairs of feet walking on the cement. She supposed that they have arrived at Amber's school. "But I'll be leaving in a month," Amber pouted. Suho pinched her cheeks and replied, "I told you. You'll see it soon."

Amber felt a bit awkward with the pinch and answered, "YAH! Remember! I'm still a girl! NO SKINSHIP!" Suho chuckled and just gestured Amber to go out. "Out. Out. Shoo!" Although a bit rude to say to a girl, his said in a playful and happy tone with a smile across his face. He ain't as handsome as Kris or as cute as Kai, but he sure knew how to smile charmingly.  

Amber felt weird as she got of the van. She felt awkwardness creeping on her veins and arteries. She just can't help but to be scared under Suho's touch. It was like when one time, Amber slept at Sehun's apartment and at the morning she found herself cuddling Sehun. She felt weird under his touch, but as the time goes on she didn't really mind having 'skinship' with Sehun (as long as it doesn't go far than that). Besides, whats wrong with a little cuddling if you’re from America where people do a lot of 'skinships'. "I'll probably get use to this," Amber thought.

Amber was greeted by her squealing friends at the gate. "What now!?" Amber whined at them. Although Sehun was there, he was squealing at all unlike the others. "Unnie, have a boyfriend," Luna teased. Amber was shocked she asked, "MWO? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING?" Luna, Krystal, Sulli and Victoria giggled to each other, but the boys on the crowd of Amber's "friends" didn't. Amber thought the girls were delusional so she just gestured the guys follow her and leave the girls. She then made a circle beside her head telling that the girls were crazy. 

The girls looked up and saw Amber and the guys leaving them. "Wait u-," Sulli was about to yell at the guys and Amber but Victoria didn't let her. "Just let her. I think somebody will be more jealous," Victoria smirked as she stared at Sehun. "Unnie, do you like Amber-unnie?" Sulli asked. Victoria smacked Sulli's arm and answered, "It's not about me, you idiot!"

"Then who is it?"

"Someone. You'll see soon."


 

The whole week, was great. Kris and Kai didn't bug Amber as much as before because of school, but Amber felt weird, since she was noticing Sehun growing distant from her.

Weekend, Amber sighed as the sun's rays that passed on her room woke her up. This is a weekend torture. She got out of her bed and to the kitchen. She saw Kris and Kai with Suho prepared to leave. Suho spotted Amber and smiled brightly. "Ah. There you are Anthony. Kris and Kai have a shooting to do. K, have fun being alone." Amber stood there smiling happily but Suho was about to go when he remembered to tell Amber something. "Oh, by the way, I have placed your chores at the fridge, so you won't have fun at your weekend at the end." A smirk grew at Kris' face while Kai just gave Amber a 'Fighting' pose. The three walked out of the house with Kris on the back. 

When he was going to close the door, he turned to Amber and said, "You can clean every room in this house is you want, but not my room. Understood?" Amber decided to tease Kris a bit and replied, "Nope!" Kris glared at Amber with those irises which were replaced by imaginary fireballs. "If you don't do what I say, you will be dead!" Kris made a hitting pose as if he was about to punch Amber then when satisfied about the Amber's reaction (she was closing her eyes because she really thought Kris was going to hit her) Kris then walked back to Suho and Kai and closed the door on Amber.

Once Kris was gone, Amber sighed and said, "In a mansion in the weekend, but have chores. AISH!!! WHAT IS THIS LIFE I GOT IN TOO?" Right there, she decided to do the chores so she won't need to do anything later. So she took her time to eat and then go do her chores.

Scrub here, vacuum there, and mop everywhere. Add to that Kai's messy bedroom. Sigh. Amber is so tired. She had never handle that much of a work (well...she is a daughter of a rich businessman. What do you expect?). 

Four o'clock pm and the Kris, Kai and Suho still isn't there. Although tired, something about Amber was a bit curious. She doesn't know what it is, but it seems like she really want to know something. Then, she remembered Kris warning her about his bedroom. A smirk grew on Amber's face. "Well, nobody's here. He wouldn't know if I sneak in for a moment."

Amber walked to Kris's room and opened his black coloured door. The door revealed grey coloured room with all the stuff in it neatly arranged. I wasn't messy like Kai's, but it wasn't as joyful. There's this hard and depressed feeling on the room. "Wow," Amber said sarcastically, "this is a depressed room." 

But despite the fact that the room was lonely, there was a colourful thing that caught Amber's eyes. It was so colourful. Amber walked near the thing and once in a right distance, she poked it and found that it was as soft as cotton. She picked it up, and to her surprised it was the random-est thing you would find in a gloomy room like Kris'. 

Amber broke in to laughter. She laughed her head off and tears of joy escaped her eyes. It took about five minutes till her laughter faded a bit; but before it ended, a sharp and cold voice ended her laughter. "What are you doing here?"


 A voice that was colder than the air and colour room bounced of the walls. Amber stopped laughing turned to see the owner of the voice and saw Kris with his relatively familiar brown hair. Kris shoot out a cold glare. Amber tried her best not to laugh, but too late. Once she saw Kris, she quickly let out a huge laugh. She was pointing at him while laughing her head off. 
 Kris saw her holding a 'property' of his. Kris' eyes widen to the widest it can be. He was utterly shocked seeing her holding 'it'. Kris just stood there at the doorway, staring at Amber with complete disgust and irritation. Amber in the other hand though, did not stop laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Kris asked in an icy tone. Amber is having a mental break down and can't stop laughing.
 She then made an attempt to speak, but the words can't get out of . It were all squeaks and laughs. "YAH!" Kris shouted. By that, Amber tried to make one more attempt and this time her laugh actually faded that it let her speak up. While she brushed her tears away she replied, "You have a unicorn, with rainbow coloured tail and mane at your dark, lonely and miserable room?"
 Kris shot Amber a coldest glare he could give, but Amber didn't really bother to stop making fun of him. Then, Kai suddenly came beside Kris. "Hyung, what are you doin-," before he could finish he looked at Kris' room and saw Amber holding a unicorn stuff toy while laughing. Kai's eyes widen and began running out of the scene while screaming, "CODE RED! SUHO-HYUNG! CODE RED!!!!! CODE FREAKING RED!!!!"
 After Kai's screaming, Kris walked to Amber and grabbed the stuff toy away from her grip and threw it to his bed. "GET THE HECK OUT!" Kris shouted. A guilt feeling started swarming Amber's insides. He sounded upset, legit upset. Amber stared at him with a confused expression. "Why are you so cold?" she asked curiously. 
 For Amber, the saying "Curiosity kills a cat" ain't true. Well, not for her since she had taken martial arts since she was little. 
 Her expression gave out a serious and caring feeling. It was pretty odd for her to be serious at things (you can even ask Sehun). She had been always a spoonful of joy and silliness. She and read through Kris' eyes, deep hatredDeep hatred
 Kris stared back at Amber with his eyes slowly becoming blurry. He can't help it. Before he could cry on front of Amber. He shoved her out of the room and yelled out, "I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!" Then he shut the door close. Amber heard little bit and pieces of sobs inside the room. She sighed as guilt swarmmed more on her body. 
 Sadness was peircing her body; she have never let anybody upset with her, well, all she knows. Maybe, she have made some people upset, but she didn't really cared about them so she didn't really know. 

 "Ant! Anthony!" she heard a call. Suddenly a warm body was pressed against her front and a pair of hands wrapping around her back. "Thank goodness hyung didn't killed you!" the same voice said. Amber looked up to see to person; and it turned out to be Kai. He was wearing a white tank top and camoflouge shorts. He got this pasta drainer on his head and straight marks on his cheeks. 
 "Kai! Is this charcoal?" Amber asked as she touched the marks on Kai's cheeks. It was mushy and ew-y, like charcoal. Kai became flushed as Amber touched his cheeks with her fingers; but because a clueless about things, Amber didn't noticed. 'HER FREAKING DELICATE FINGERS!' Kai spazzed at his mind. Kai looked away from her eyes (which were piercing Kai's mentality and drowning him into her beauty...which is a good thing...I guess?) and answered, "Er...yea."
 Amber slightly slapped Kai's cheeks and said, "Yah! You idiot! Go wash up!" Kai smiled and turned a skipped his was to the bathroom. He was literaly spazzing on his head right now. Amber stared at Kai with confusion. "First, Kris now him? What the heck is wrong with them?" Amber asked, but Kai already closed his door of the bathroom and continued daydreaming about 'Anthony'.
 Suho then walked up to her and said, "You might want me to tell you the history of that doll." Suho was wearing the same thing as Kai, charcoal on his cheeks, camoflouge shorts, tank top and pasta drainer. "What's with the fashion?" Amber asked.
 "We'll get to that," Suho replied and led Amber to the same gazzibo.

 The sun was nearly setting and it was pretty. Although the big mansion prevented the sun from shining to Amber's face it still let some of the rays to go pass the roof. The gazzibo looks so special and Amber apprieciate it so much. The veins that were wrap around the gazzibo were prettier than they should be. It was a prefect time of the day. Suho settle on one of the step and waited for Amber to do the same.
 Suho sighed and began, "Once, Kris wasn't all that cold. Once, he knows what's the meaning of true happiness. That's because of a girl named, Jessica." Suho paused for a moment and let out a deeper sigh. "She was pretty and all. She have captured Kris' heart and they became a couple in a short time. They were happy and 'romantic'. Kris gave the unicorn stuffie to Jessica saying that she is like the unicorn. She was colourful like a rainbow and she gave more colour to his life. But a day came and Jessica turn her back at him. At first, I thought their love would last a life time, but Jessica turned away from Kris. Apparently she had found a new and better boy for her. She kept every thing that Kris gave her except for the unicorn. She said in the letter that she gave that she is grateful on all Kris' gift but the unicorn was such a rubbish and she didn't want to keep it."
 Suho made another pause. Amber's heart felt like it was being chopped into pieces. Guilt continued to kick her on the heart. She shouldn't had had that curiosity on entering on Kris' room. She shouldn't have entered the room. She shouldn't have seen the stuff toy. She shouldn't have laughed at it. She shouldn't have...
 Tears escaped Amber's eyes, but before she could let them reach her cheeks, she just covered her eyes with her palms. Suho then pulled Amber into a hug and continued, "Then Kris became cold. He had never took a girl seriously any more. All he would do is play with their hearts like what Jessica did to him. That is also the reason why we wanted you to crossdress. Anyways, being and idiot he is, he kept the toy and kept the secret between us and Jessica. Kai and I were all dressed up like this because once somebody have pointed up the toy, Kris will burst and kill the disclaimer and Kai and I."
 Amber let out a sob and replied in an apolegetic voice, "Oppa, I'm sorry." Suho smiled and answered, "Your just a curios cat." Amber let go of Suho and said, "Oppa, can I go somewhere?"
"Why?"
"I...I need to...I need to do something."
Suho shurgged and replied, "As long as you come back by 6:00." Amber nodded and ran out to the street and took off to a near by bus stop.

 Amber climb to the bus and waited pantiently as she traveled to her destination.

 5:04. Amber had reached her destination and she drop her self out of the bus. She ran her way to her house and then found her mother cooking herself a dinner. "Ma!" she called. "Aigoo!" a warming voice greeted her, "My daughter have decided to visit me! How is Sehun?" Amber pouted as she was greeted by her mother, but her first question wasn't about her. "Ma! Why are you asking about Sehun?" she whined while hugging her mother.She had missed her mother a lot, it's been more than a week since they last saw each other, of course they will miss each other. Amber let go of her mother and got a glass of water to drink. She was all thristy in that ride.  "I just want to know who's my future 'son-in-law' is doing," Amber then choke on her water. 
 'Son-in-law?' she thought, 'The last time I checked your future son-in-law goes by the name Do Kyungsoo.'
 "Ma! Stop joking around!" Amber yelped. Her mother sighed and let out a big smile, "Then why d'ya always like to stay at Sehun? Oh, Amber. Don't worry my daughter. I'll let you live-in with him, as long as you don't do anything funny with him!" 
 "Aish! Ma! I'll just go now then. I just want to get my stuff!" Amber marched on her room leaving her mother giggling. She got on her room and found her beloved toy. She hugged it tightly and patted it's head, "I hope he'll like you! He should since its a peace offering and you describes him a lot!" Amber kissed the cheek of the stuffed animal and as soon as she turned to the door she found her mother on the doorway. She said, "What? You and Sehun fought?" 
 "MA! FOR THE LAST TIME! WE AREN'T A COUPLE!" Amber whined as she stomped her foot like a little kid.
 "Yeah right!" her mother rolled her eyes, "It obivous that you like him! And for the LAST TIME! I told you! There's not need to hide it! I totally like Sehun for you!"
 "MA!"

(Amber's point of view) 

I'm on the bus to the mansion when my cellphone rings. That's odd. Nobody really calls me at this point of time. I take out my phone and see that it is Kai. I press answer immediately. 
  "Hey, sup Kai," I greet. I can actually hear some yelling on the background and sounds of sobbing.
  Kai replied in a panicking voice, "Hyung! Don't you dare comeback here anymore! If you want to live! Ok?" Me leaving? Are you kidding me? I do this for D.O. This is only way for me to get D.O and then they say not to comeback? Idiots aren't they?
  "Kai! What do you mean not to comeback? I didn't agreed with your manager-ahjusshi just for that! I need a month! That's the only I need so I could join--" Before I could finish my sentence, I remember that Kai doesn't know I'm a girl and why I do this. I just cleared my throat and started a new sentence, "What is happening there even?" I tried to sound as irriated as possible (well, I am irriated). I heard Kai's deep breath and he sounded like he is running at the moment. 
  "Just don't come here! If you want to live! Suho-hyung and I will be fine. K bye!" Kai was a bit nervous when he spoke. It made me legit worried of the three of them. It sounded like they were terrorized by a terrosit or something. Whatever they say, I'm still going. It's my job to look after the freaks anyways. 

  Not too late later, I arrived at the house. I ran through the wide yard. At first, the yard looked beautiful but, when you need to get something inside or hurry, it's like a torture running. I came to the door and saw it open. I tip-toed in and poked my head to the living room. 
  It is not the spetacular living room I saw yesterday. The things on the whole house is a wreck. Tables flipped, china ware broken, carpets messed up. It's one of the most horrible rooms I have ever been. Even though I'm a messy person, my room rarely looked like this. My eyes scanned the room for other things. The whole room looked like it was passed by either a tornado, a hurricane, a tsunami or all three. My eyes then fell on Suho-oppa hiding behind a flipped table. He looked like a little rabbit taking a peak out of it's burrow. I was about the asked him what he was doing but, then I saw him staring straight to the unharmed couch. 
  There, Kris sat.  Hiself is a wreck. He just sat there while his hands either did carassed his hair, rubbed his temples, whipped his tears or covered his eyes. I got a glimpsed of his eyes. It is red as heck (I don't mean the iris. I mean the sclera). I have never seen a person cried this hard. I must have done such a bad thing. Immediately, guilt conquered my insides. This is worst than a terrosist torturing the three freaks. 
  Before I knew it, tears rolled down my cheeks. I popped my body out of from hidding on the wall. The sounds of my feet made Kris looked up to my direction. Our eyes met and tears blurred my eyes. The stuffed toy I had with me kept on my hand. I gripped it hard and I stared at the floor. My body felt weak and sick. Very sick. 
  "Get out," I heard from Kris. I looked up to Kris. Tears kept popping out of my eyes and it blurred my vision. I had no idea what to respond to that. I felt my body being heavy as my heart sunk. "I don't want to see you again!" he started shouting, "Your just an annoying brat my annoying manager got!" I was totally out of words. Nothing was working in me. My heart felt bad for Kris. I didn't mean to hurt his heart. I didn't even know the giant has a heart. Besides, I was just curious. I didn't know he was once heartbroken. My heart just felt like it's being my a sink hole. 
  I thought of walking out of the house and leave but, my legs began dragging me. The next thing I know I'm hugging Kris. Crying beside him. "I know how to be heartbroken too!" I replied. I wasn't aware for a while on what I was saying. But then I thought of all the times I've gone with my father and the curse of being the daugther of the owner of LM Malls. 
  "I know how you feel," I started. He fell silent this time and only sobs came up. Maybe my hug is too tight that he can't even do anything. "I didn't know that because I watched too much dramas but because I realised it once. I didn't loved anybody but I'm talking about a more hurtfull kind of heartbreak." I paused for a bit letting Kris interupt if he wants too. But I didn't heard anything from him nor Suho, so I just kept pouring out my heart. 
  "Even when I wasn't in this world yet, my father has always been a busy person. When I came to the world, he was one of the happiest man on Earth. Although he was busy he will always try to find a time to hang-out with me. The hardest part being his child is that I need to wait for a special time of the year just to meet him. I did that time now. I'm still waiting of him in a special time to see. Sometimes he doesn't even come. The worst part is that the time isn't even enough! An hour? An hour only, then he needs to come back to his stupid work. I love my father but I didn't really had a chance to know him more. Unlike you, you can replace the girl you are crying for if you want to. Me...I can't replace my father. If you really want too, you can slap, forget, or follow your girl. Mine, I can't slap my father, I can't forget him nor can I tag along with him. It hurts so much." I stopped and let another batch of tear escaped my eyes. 
  "My problems way bigger!" Kris whispered. I noticed his sobbing stopped
  I smacked him in the head and replied, "Stop being stubborn and shut up!" I let go of the hug and gave him the plushie. "Here. My father gave me this when I was five. He said I looked like a little cute llama so he always think of me when he sees a llama. He told me to tell the stuff toy all my secrets and it will listen. I talked all my thoughts to that llama until now." I stopped for another pause to catch my breath and let another sob out, then quick back. "Now, I want you to think of my story everytime your sad. Think of my story to be more sad than yours. Or if you don't want to tell it your secrets, or if you don't want to just think of my face." He took the llama and stared at it for a while. A smile was already forming on my lips but, then he gave the llama back. 
  "I don't want it," he had this 'beach' face on. What a jerk!
  I let out an annoyed sigh and replied, "Then don't! I don't really want to comfort you! I should have walked away and let you cry there for the rest of the day! I don't even want to share my secrets with someone else! It's a bad idea comfo-."
  "That was one of your secrets? And you told me that?" the jerk interrupeted. 
  What a slow brain! "YES! YOU IDIOT!" I screamed. I even made this hitting motion but i ended up not hitting him hard with my hand. I took the llama and stood. "Now, if you exuse me I have luggages to fill!" I was about to step a foot when I felt someone grabbing my llama. I turned to see his annoying face. Kris was hanging on the stuffed toy with this guilty face. "What now?" I asked in an annoyed voice.
  "I'm sorry. I'll keep it. In one condition."
  I folded my arms and shifted my weight on one foot while I stared at him. "What?" 
  "Don't ever go on my room again. Also, don't mess up my things...private things!" I raised one of my eyebrows and let the stuffed toy go. A part of my shouted I should get out of this house before I die in the hands of these idiots. But my heart kept screaming that I need that deed to be done. I just hate Victoria-unnie!
  "Deal," I finally said. I shook his hand and sat at the couch again.

  "So, what's its name?" Kris asked. Now that he mentioned it, I didn't really bothered giving the llama a name. I can remember saying it'll be 'Mini-Amber' but, I never really called it that.
  "I don't know," I replied as I stared at mid-air.
  Kris just snickered and replied, "I'll call it Ace."
  "Why Ace?"
  "I don't know." He got up and headed to his room.
  I stood and shouted, "Yah! Where are you going?!" Did this idiot thought he could get away from cleaning his mess? What an idiot!
  Instead of him walking back to my spot, he just kept on walking. I was about to call him again when I felt hand on my shoulders. Then a whisper linger through my ears, "Stop, World War 3 just happened. You don't want 4th, do you?" I thought it sounded like Suho-oppa. He did had a point. It looked absoutely like World War 3 here. I don't want the 4th. I just stared at Kris as he hummed this song to his room. It's creepy seeing him happy.

  I turned to see Suho-oppa holding on my shoulders. He let go and started cleaning up. He looks like he is used to this. "You seem used to this," I said. He just looked up and smiled. He continued fixing things up before he answered, "Kris usually had his tantrums after his break up, but it lessen after a year. Last month he had his latest tantrum because that was their anniversary. So...you could probably say I'm used to it." 
 I can feel my heart rest in relief but a part of it felt like something is stabbing it. Ugh. I hated this feeling. The worst feeling. If it wasn't for me, Kris wouldn't had that tantrum. I want to say sorry to him even though I kindda already did because of the gift. But another part of me wants to keep its pride. 
 I let out a deep sigh and looked around the living room. The door that leads to the garden it open and I can see Kai in it. He was staring at me. He tried to smile but it was obvious that he can't do it. He looked at the ground and silently walked away. 

Is Kai ok?

 

 

 

 

(Kris's point of view)

 I got in my room. I was cuddling the llama with me as I flopped on my bed. For some reason, I feel light and happy. I stared at the ceiling of my room and slowly lifting the toy to my eye sight. I can remember Anthony's face when he was crying. It's the funniest thing ever. I can't tell why I felt funny inisde but, it felt good and warm.
  Minutes passed and all I can think about is how funny Anthony's reaction was. But then, I remembered the reason why Anthony cried. Because, I cried and made him felt guilty of what he did. I cried because I thought of that girl. Of Jesicca.
  Tears were now on my face again. The pain creeped on my chest. I hate this. But, Anthony's voice whispered again to my ears that I should pour out my emotions on the stuffed toy. I sat up and stared at the toy. My heart kept beating fast and it hurts so bad because it can only see Jesicca's face. A part of my mind said that I shouldn't talk to a toy because it sounds childish and such a rubbish thing to do. However, I just wanted to try it. If it worked of Anthony, it should on me.
  "Ace," I called, "I'll tell you my secrets too, ok?" I absoutely think I'm an idiot talking to a toy right now. "I'd like this girl for years--." There I started my story. The toy stood motionless as if it is really listening. It stared at me with a smile though. Not an annoying smile but a comforting smile. Although I know it is stiched that way, it still felt assuring. I smiled at it and thought of how i succeed on pouring my emotion about my broke up with Jesicca without damaging anything.

 I lied on my bed while hugging the toy. A smile creeped on my face. I was about to fall asleep with images of Anthony's smiles and laughs when I realised I had been thinking about him for a while. Its really creepy. I froze once I realised this. This should not be happening. NO. NOOOO.

  "Maybe it is not just Kai whose gay for Anthony?"

 

 

 

 

 

fyi: I was too lazy to do spelling and grammar check.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 hi guys. 
Sorry for the delays of my update. I just can't do my school work and stories at the same time. /le sigh/ Almost Chirstmas break, and I really hope I'll have time to do my stories more. BTW,
Merry Chirstmas everybody. Don't forget to check out my new fic called: Christmas Gift