Day 13: The Adventures of the Llama, Dragon And Little Devils

Everything For Love

    Amber rushed to the park near the intersection of Uran Avenue and Soo Man Street. There she saw a nice red 2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta car. It was beautiful but it didn't matched the simplicity of the neighbourhood and park. The car looked like it hasn't been touched in in months. The car was shining under the radiance of the sun. It was stunning. The last thing a normal person will think is how it didn't match the atmosphere around it.

    Being able to somewhat control her actions, Amber decided not to waste her time drooling over the car, thus she just waited for Kris to arrive. She looked around and around, but Kris was nowhere to be found. A few minutes passed and she was still standing on the park. For some reason she felt worried and betrayed. Worried of what may have happened to Kris and betrayed because there is a chance he is just playing with her. All her thoughts vanished when the Ferarri honked. 
     The window near Amber rolled down then a head popped up. It was the head of that blonde giant. Amber's mouth fell open when she saw Kris. She wasn't expecting Kris' ride to be that attractive. She thought of a normal car but has a quite expensive name (like their van). She did not think that it was worth a whole lot of fortune, for goodness sake.
     "Don't you want to eat?" Kris asked. Amber stood there, astonished. Kris smirked as Amber stood there with dangling with awe.
     "I know. Pretty sweet, eh?" Kris said. Kris patted his door as if it's his pet. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Kris continued, "New Year?"
     Amber woke up from her dream and walked over to the car. She sat beside Kris and didn't believe what she is seeing. Amber loved cars just like a boy would. Her father owns cars that are worth a fortune, from vintage to modern. However, she hasn’t rode on some of them. When she was a little kid, she didn't care about cars but now that she is a teenager she thinks about driving them and showing them off.
     "Got this in Christmas last year," Kris said as he caress his steering wheel, "If not because of manager ahjusshi I would be riding this chick to school every day and not in that lame van."
     "I want one," Amber whispered to herself. It was a little loud that Kris caught it.
     "It costs a fortune and-," before he can continue, he remembers that they weren't there to discuss about the car. They were there to eat outside. Kris thought of treating Amber to lunch because he felt sorry for what Kai had done yesterday.
     Yesterday he scolded Kai about how he was such an idiot for trying to steal a friend's girlfriend. Instead of admitting his sin, Kai walked away to his room without a single word or blink of an eye. He didn't even looked at Kris. He kept his head down and didn't say a single word.
    Yesterday too, Kris got to carry Amber to her bed. He saw Suho struggling to carry Amber all the way from the gate. He decided that it was nice and polite to help Suho and he told himself that he totally didn't do it because he get to carry Amber. From this act, he got an, "Are you ok?" look and question from Suho.
    "Er...sorry. We are supposed to be eating outside not talking about my car," Kris said. That woke Amber hard. She was just daydreaming of how she would look is she is one of these cars. 
    "Uh. Yeah...er," she stuttered, "Where do you wanna eat?"
    "How about that Chinese restaurant we were supposed to eat in your first day?" Kris suggested.
    Amber took a second to think about it. When she remembered the restaurant, she freaked the heck out. "NOOO!!" she panicked, "Not there. No. N-O." Amber won't risk being seen by her uncle. No she won't. In the name of KyungBer!
    "Gosh, there's nothing to worry. If you don't like that place you could've said so instead of yelling in my car," Kris replied, "Ok, what do want to eat?" Kris was out of ideas. He would keep on suggesting restaurants but he is certain that Amber wouldn't like them because they are expensive and fancy.
    Amber thought about it and said, "Subway!"
    Kris gave Amber a confused look. "Are you serious?" Kris didn't expect such cheap place. He expected more of a half-decent place like the samgyupsal store they went before.
    Amber nodded to Kris. She was convinced that Kris didn't like that place but she felt such a burden if she asks to go to an expensive restaurant. Besides, all the owners of her favourite restaurants knows her; either because the owners are friends with her dad or she just likes to talk to the owners about the business, you can't blame her she's a natural like her father.
   "Subway? Like the ones that sell submarine sandwiches?" Kris asked. He can't believe that a person asked him if they could eat in a cheap fast food chain. In reality, Kris have never had any food from fast food chains like McDonalds, Subway, Burger King etc. He was born in a rich family that could afford steak and ribs every single day. Amber in the other hand grew up hidden from that world for her own safety. She needed to blend with the crowd, so she had no choice but to live the way normal Koreans were to.
   Amber nodded once more. Amber knew Kris wouldn't like to eat there so she had a backup plan, "We just get our sandwiches and we can go drive around. That should make me forget about Kai's behaviour yesterday." To Kris, he didn't had a choice, either a mad Anthony or not.
   Kris drove to the nearest Subway restaurant and pulled up in the parking lot. He took his wallet out and gave Amber $100. Amber looked over to Kris. She wasn't sure if he was showing her how rich he was or he just doesn't know how fast food chains works.
   "Keep the change," Kris replied to her look. Amber was just surprized of how Kris values money. Amber (being business minded) thinks logically about how money works and knows her way to things, while Kris doesn't even bother thinking about money. All Amber did was snickered and walked to the restaurant, after all Kris technically gave her money so what's to argue?
   

   Amber came back with two foot long subs. "I thought 6-inch sub aren't enough for you," Amber said as she climb in the car. As soon as Amber has settled in, Kris took off.
   "Where are you going?" Amber asked. She really wanted to settle down for a few minutes and enjoy her lunch.
   "I'm taking you back to the park, then you could go back to your school," Kris answered. He was annoyed. He was ticked off because Amber chose something low class to eat from.
   "C'mon! Don't be such a party pooper! Universities have longer lunch hours than high schools! And my lunch hour isn't done in half an hour!!! Come on Kris the angry bird!!!" Amber cried. She whined and whined until Kris finally agreed.
   "Ok! Where do you want to go?" Kris asked. He was annoyed but not so much. He thought that maybe that thought of Amber could make up his ticked off part.
   "Ilsan Lake Park!" exclaimed Amber. 
   "Why do you like parks so much?" Kris asked. They met up in a park, and now they're going to a park. It didn't make any sense to Kris at all. 
   "Cause parks are awesome," Amber replied and continued in a whisper to herself, "And you're not."
   "I heard that," Kris said. 

   They reached the park and to his surprize it was packed with little kids, ages 4 to kindergarten. He can't believe what he was seeing. Next to commoners, Kris hated kids. He does not care if it was a commoner or a wealthy family's child; he just don't like kids.
   "Hyung!" "Oppa!" little kids started to shout out. Amber ran towards them and gave them all high fives. Kris stood there in awe. He didn't know Anthony is actually close to these kids.
   "Forgive hyung for not visiting for a while!" Amber apologized while bowing to the kids. She felt like all of her problems were solved once she saw the kids. She loved to play with little kids. It was like a time travel, making her feel like a child again. No worries, no problems, no nothing, just fun.
   The kids bowed to Amber too some say, "We forgive you hyung (oppa)." Amber smiled as she saw the kids bowing and forgiving her. She thought it was cute and she was happy she did her job on teaching them a step to being respectful. It made her almost forget about Kris, but not quite. Amber usually goes to the park during school holidays with Sehun and D.O. They loved playing with the little kids and interacting with them. The kids loved the trio too. They play all day long until the kids finally have to go home.
    She turned around to check on Kris and saw him sitting on a bench while mothers and teenage girls check him out. Kris looked as if he is going to turn into an angry dragon soon. Amber smiled as she stared at Kris. She can't help but laugh at his situation. He way his face told that he was angry was childish. He turned into a child himself.
    "Kris!" Amber called as she gestured him to come over, "Come play." Kris looked at Amber with a blank face. He didn't want to go near a single kid ever again.
    Kris just smirked and rolled his eyes. He looked away leaving Amber dumbfounded. Then Amber had a plan.
    Kris seemed to be trying to sleep as he closed his eyes and leaned his back on the bench. Amber, together with some of the kids, tip their toes as they walk but Kris. Once they had reach Kris. Amber counted one to three and they all screamed they lungs out.
    It woke up Kris but he was in a bad mood. "Anthony!" he yelled at Amber, "What the hell!" It was one of the worst things Kris could've done. He scared all the little kids and sent them crying their hearts out. Amber glared at Kris with her eyes as fireballs. 
   "Come on kids, we do not need a stupid, mean mister like this dude!" she cheered them up as she push them away from Kris and to the direction of the play structure. Mothers began reaching for their kids. Amber tried her best to make the kids stop crying. She apologized at the parents of the children. Some parent scolded her and some understood her. 
    Kris on the other hand felt bothered. He felt guilt swarming all over him like bees. He stared at Amber and saw her cheering up the kids. He admired her ever since she gave him that toy but he admired her more as she played with the kids. He thought that it would've suited her better if she was a girl. But she was a girl, and Kris only knew her as Anthony, their manager/Suho's assistant.
    Amber continued to play with the children and shunned Kris. Kris looked at his Rolex watch and saw they were fifteen minutes late. He stormed his way to Amber and patted her to get her attention. 
    "Pack your things, you're late," he informed her but she didn't even flinch. She ignored him and when on to her wonderful day with the kids.
    A kid from the group saw Kris and he began to flinch. He tugged Amber's shirt tightly and whispered to her, "Don't talk to the mad ahjusshi, hyung. He's like a dragon. A mean dragon." The kid paused and sobbed quietly, "I don't like him."
    Amber sighed. "I don't like him either," she smiled as she assure the kid. She led the little boy to the play structure and they started to play with the other kids. Kris on the other hand can't believe what just happened. Instead of apologizing and making Amber feel better he made her upset and now she hated him too; and worst the kid called him an old man.
   "Yah!" Kris cried but he was ignored. He walked up to Amber but a little girl started to cry. He looked down and noticed that he was stepping on a doll. An old ragged doll with buttons as eyes. Kris realized looked at the girl on front of him and realized it was hers. He began to panic and he lost his mind. He never did liked children's cry.
   He picked the doll up and brushed the dirt away. He gave it to the girl and caressed her head while apologizing to her a hundred times. He began to panic more and more every second until he hugged the little girl.
   "I'm sorry. Oppa is sorry," he apologized. Miraculously the girl stopped crying and hugged Kris. Kris was about to stand up when he realized the girl is cling tight to him. Oops.
   "You can let go now," Kris said but the girl kept clinging.
   "I won't let go until you carry me around," the little girl demanded. Kris didn't believed what was happening. His eyes widen to the biggest it can get. He stayed at his position for a few moments and then the little girl cried again.
   "No, no, no," Kris said. His position was quite pathetic. Kris then remembered the day he had to babysit his little cousin back in Canada.

  Kris was having a very nice day. His eighth birthday just passed by and he just finished Macbeth by William Shakespeare. He was laying on his stomach while reading the last chapter of the Harry Potter series when his mother knocked on the door asking him to come down to the living room. The eight years old Kris did so. He didn't know it was the start of a nightmare.
  Kris went down and was greeted by a child wailing his lungs off. Kris covered his ears and walked up to his mother who's together with her best friend/sister. Kris' mother introduced him the child of his aunt. It was a little six year old boy with a very bratty attitude. He was cute but his attitude was the opposite. Kris was asked to take care of the child for the rest of the day until their mothers come home from their girls out. Being the good mama's boy he is, he took the responsibility. 
   The whole day the little boy cried and cried for all that he want. Toys, food and things was given to him by Kris just to make him shut up. It was already three in the afternoon and no sign of their mothers. A maid offered to look after the little boy but the little boy will just cry even louder. The time finally came when Kris showed his cold side.
   He shouted at the boy and told the little male how angry he was. Well, he should’ve done that earlier because right when he started shouting, their mothers came home. The little boy ran to his mother while Kris ran to his room and started to feel guilty. The next few days he didn't came out of his room because of anxiety and the thought of the little boy's family there in his living room ready to torture him.

   Well, Kris overcame the thought but came back to him when the little girl clinged on him. He felt knots tied up in his stomach and he felt every icky and nervous. "OK! OK! I'll carry you around," Kris panicked. He carried the little girl with his right arm and walked up to Amber.
   That is what Kris is scared about. He didn't like little kids because of the trauma of his childhood. He'd rather work in a nasty old farm with pigs in Texas than looking after a little kid. Kris doesn't like the sound of a child's cry because he doesn't like the feeling/thought of torturing them.
   "Anthony! When are we leaving!!!" Kris asked in an irritated voice. Amber looked up and saw Kris carrying a little girl.
   "What did you do!?" Amber exclaimed as she took the kid away from Kris, "Why do you have to be so mean to children?!"
  "I didn't do anything!!!" Kris defended himself.
  Once the little girl realized that she was being taken away from her muscular and tall teddy bear she started to cry and pointed Kris, "Want the ahjusshi!"
  Kris felt a little offended because of the title 'ahjusshi'. Although offended, the fear of a child's cry scared him, so he quickly took the girl and carried her. Amber was left dumbfounded in the corner. She had been the kids' favourite oppa/hyung (other than Sehun and D.O) and it is odd to see a child cry from her touch. 

  On the other hand, Kris started to sway the girl on his arms and sang a little lullaby. As he swayed, the little girl's eyes started to drop. Amber chuckled in the sight of Kris acting soft for a child. She also thought that Kris might be a good father material. For some reason, Kris had this fatherly aura around him while he sang to the girl.
   Unfortunately, Kris realized Amber's deep gaze at him. He snapped his fingers on from of Amber's eyes and asked if she was ok, then he felt her forehead for any sign of fever. Amber quickly took his hand off and continued to play with the children. 

  "What happened to him?" Kris asked himself.

  Amber continued to play while Kris was in the corner swaying under the tune of his lullaby that made the little girl sleep. Kris really wanted to get out from the park and back to his house (he could care less about school). However, he had to stay because of the little girl sleeping in his arms and Anthony won't have a ride; but whatever his brain is saying, he was still there because of Anthony. This was supposed to be a treat for her but instead a torture for him. All he can do was stand there under the shade and wait for the day to end.
  While Kris suffered dramatically in the corner, Amber watched him from afar. Little by little, she noticed how caring Kris could be. Sure, nobody would even bother to look at Kris that way but for some reason Amber noticed it. Kris could've left Amber and the kid alone but he didn't. Although wasn't sure if that was kindness that drove him to stay, she was just happy he stayed. 
   Amber decided that no harm will it do to her if she started to talk to him again. She walked up to him, but before she could, she felt a tug on her shirt. "You're not going to the ahjussi, are you hyung?" a little boy asked as he batted his huge adorable eyes. 
  Amber picked up the kid and assured him, "He won't be such a harm." Amber and the boy walked up to Kris which surprised the giant. 
  "I see you have company," Amber said. The little boy on her arms buried his face on Amber's chest as if trying to hide from a gigantic dragon (which was the case). 
  "I see you have one too," Kris replied as pointed the little boy on her arms. 
   Amber chuckled. She found this situation awkward but fascinating at the same way. "Why are you still here?"
  "I don't want to go back to school," Kris quickly replied. He looked away and avoided Ambers gaze.
  "Why are you so cold?!" Amber asked. She became irritated of Kris' coldness and swore to herself that she will cut him if he keep on being cold. "Can you warm up a bit?"
  "No," Kris answered. It ticked off Amber so she decided to never bother talking to the gigantic monster ever again. She stormed off. "Where the hell are you going?!" Kris yelled. 
  "A warmer place. To a place away from a fire breathing dragon that's ironically cold," she replied. "Let us never talk to the ugly ahjussi ever again," Amber whispered to the little boy with her. The little boy nodded and giggled.
  "Where the hell did you get the dragon reference?!" Kris half yelled half scolded but nothing came from Amber. She kept playing with the kids and completely ignored Kris. With his manly voice, Kris woke the little devil in its sleep. She rubbed her eyes and stared at Kris. 
  "You woke me up!" she stormed, "Now we play!!" The little devil pointed to the play structure. With the fear of her crying, Kris moved his feet from his place to the structure. He slowly dropped the girl down to earth, but instead of freedom he got more torture. The girl dragged him to her friends and started to make Kris play with them. 

   Every minute Amber noticed less and less kids playing with her. She looked around to look for the missing children. She was half relief half amused when she saw where everybody was. She was relieved that they weren't kidnapped or in any harm and amused because Kris got all of them. Amber walked to Kris and looked over what he was doing. 
  She saw Kris drawing with children and arguing. "No!" he told the other kid that can't stop giggling, "I do not look like that!" Amber peaked at the drawing and saw a drawing which clearly looked like an old man. Amber chuckled. A girl came up to Amber and showed her a drawing of supposedly Kris. It was an ugly demented dragon. Another kid came up to Amber showed her what looked like scribbles. "What is that?" she asked.
  "Can't you see, hyung?" he answered, "It's the ahjussi's face!" Amber laughed her head off because of the remark.
  Kris noticed Amber laughing and asked, "What?!" 
  The kid that showed Amber Kris' supposed face showed Kris his scribbled and said, "Your face!" 
  "Why you!!!" Kris screamed and tried to snatch the boy but the boy ran quickly away from him. "Get back here!!" Kris ran after the boy. Amber felt like showing Kris the scribble was a bad idea, until Kris caught the boy.
  "You won't do that again!!" Kris said as he lifted the boy up in the air. For the first time, Kris smiled. It wasn't a smirk or a teasing smile, but a sincere one. "Remember! I look like Superman," he continued. 
  The little boy giggled and lifted his arms up like he was flying. "No, I'm superman!!!" Kris made the boy sit on his shoulders and he held on the boy's hands. 
  "Why don't we both be the handsome Superman?" Kris offered. He started to run. The two both laughed and giggled as they acted like the noble Superman. 

    The afternoon passed and all Kris and Amber did was play with the kids. Kris didn't even minded the kids anymore. He spent all the afternoon giggling and being a child again. But like every day, the day has to some to an end. The parents of the children slowly started come from watching in the distance. 
    "I saw you guys from afar," one parent started a conversation. "You," she pointed to Amber, "I've seen you a couple of times here before. Where are your other friends?" 
    Amber replied with a smiled, "The other one is in his province, the other one is currently in school."
   "Aren't you supposed to be in school too?" she asked. Amber scratched her neck and bit her lower lip. "Don't skip school! You will be nothing if you don't finish."
   Amber nodded. Kris nodded vigorously and replied cheerfully, "Don't worry, we won't skip school again." "Bye SooHyung!!" Kris waved to his Superman twin.
   "It's SooHyun! Not Hyung! HYUN!!" the little boy protested. 
   "Whatever you say, hyung," Kris teased. Amber noticed Kris' smile become more and more sincere as the day went by but lessen little by little when the children set off. 
   While Kris and his buddy went on arguing, SooHyun's mom asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"
   Amber was taken aback. She was so busy that the titles 'hyung's and 'oppa's of the kids blurred the thought that she might still look like a girl to other people's eyes. "Boyfriend?" she asked.
   "Yeah. I'm just asking. I've seen you with other boys here but you had a little bit more femininity with this guy," SooHyun's mother said. Amber gulped down a huge pile of saliva. She tried to look for words but lost on the way to . 
   "What are you saying, mom?" SooHyun asked. "Hyung is a man!!"
   "She is? She looks more like a girl and acts a lot feminine." 
   There was a silence. Awkward. Then Kris wrapped his gigantic arm around Amber's shoulder and said, "Anthony here is a male for your information madam." Kris wished he didn't say anything and hoped that the male standing next to him was actually a girl (which she is but he just doesn't know). For some reason he wanted 'Anthony' and him to stay in this place and just play forever with the kids. Although the thought swarmed in his brain for a little while, it was shook away by Amber's assurance of her male gender.
  "Yea, I'm a male, ma'am."

  The clock strucked four and all the kids were gone. Amber and Kris stayed in the swing set. Silence was covering the atmosphere, thought it wasn't awkward. A few minutes passed and Amber's phone rang. 
  "Hel-,"
  "Where the heck are you??!!!” a familiar voice scream through the other line.  
  "Sehun?" Amber asked.
  "No! This is Zac Efron. OF COURSE IT'S ME!!" Sehun shouted and was loud for Kris to hear although it wasn’t in speaker mode.
  "How did you know I'm gone?" Sehun is a year younger than Amber and obviously not in a single class as she is. She normally won't be seeing him other than lunch unless there is some school thing before or after lunch.
  "Chanyeol-hyung noticed you weren't in a single class throughout the afternoon. I also didn't see you at lunch," Sehun protested in a worried voice. 
  "You sound like my mother," Amber said. "Anyways, I'm somewhere safe. Don't look for me cause I'm all right." "I'm definitely not kidnapped by a giant dragon," she said as she winked to Kris. "K bye." Before Sehun could say anything, Amber ended the call and started swinging on her swing. 
  Kris smiled to Amber and a thought came to him. "You wanna see something pretty?" 
 "If you say 'look at my direction' and I see your face, I will cut you," Amber said with no emotion as she kept swinging. 
  Kris chuckled and replied, "Not that." 
  Amber jumped from her swing as her seat swung forward. She landed on her feet and looked at Kris, "I'm listening."
  "I thought I should show you to Kai and I's secret favourite spot here," Kris said. 
  Amber pretended to think about it and said, "Sure, there's nothing to do anyways."

Kris led Amber near the lake. It wasn't every private as what Amber imagined. It was the standard part of Ilsan where the grasses are green and trees grew tall. Kris sat near tree and faced the lake. It wasn't as special but Kris smiled as if it was a hidden treasure in Ilsan.
  Amber sat beside Kris and leaned her back on the tree behind her. “What’s so secret here?” she asked. “It isn’t much hidden. Anybody could come h-.” Before she could even finish Kris pressed his index finger to shutting her up.
  Kris stared deeply into her eyes. Amber stared back to Kris. She can’t help but to be feel awkward. The stare Kris gave to her looks a little odd. It wasn’t an “I’m gonna kill you if you don’t shut up” look or “I’m very happy” look. Kris gazed at her as if he was thinking something deep that. Although she wants to break the staring competition between them, she can’t help but notice how delicate Kris looks.
  Sure she knew how gorgeous looking Kris is, but she never actually thought of that. It never came to her mind how a simple stare of this human dragon can melt a normal girl. As Kris stared at her she felt angry towards Jessica. Memories of Kris’ genuine smile from playing with the kids flooded on Amber’s mind. She wanted to slap Jessica for taking away Kris’ smile with her. She also felt anger towards Kris for being such a baby and not moving on.
  “You should smile for often. It suits you,” she thought. She wanted to say that to Kris but the words got lost on the way to .
  Kris pulled his self away from the stare and started, “This is our secret place because only Kai and I comes here. Jumon-ahjussi doesn’t even know we come here.”
  “We play here, and usually come here if something is bothering us. We feel like if we talk on the house someone might hear us but here, nobody knows us so they won’t care as much.”
   “Kai and I usually talk here about our problems. Girls call it girl talk, we call it bro talk,” Kris giggled. “We might look like idiots and playboys to others but that is because they do not know the real us.” Kris said those words with all his hearts and Amber felt that. She felt like she wasn’t supposed to know these information because she just came to the boys’ lives a few days ago.
  “Why do you have to conceal yourselves?” Amber asked.
  “Terror. Terror of nobody will ever accept us,” Kris answered. There was a silence and Kris didn’t said anything after that. Amber didn’t bother to ask what they fear. She felt it is rude of her if she nose on other’s business.
   A few awkward minutes passed by and Amber felt weight on her shoulder. She turned to see what it was and saw Kris’ head on it. She was about to jerk it off when she felt Kris’ hands holding hers tightly. “Don’t leave,” Kris said. Amber supposed he was dreaming because his eyes where close. “Stay with me,” he whispered. Amber’s heart dropped. She swore to herself to look for Jessica and kill her for Kris. She asked herself how Jessica managed to leave Kris and how unrealistic it is to find a more perfect guy than Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  A/N: I trimmed down the chapters becuase I feel like I should've put the days together instead of putting them in seperate chapters. I'm really sorry for my procrastination. I was just a bit overwhelmed since freshman year is on the corner. By the way, I recomend you guys to read 'Divergent'. Heck knows how lovely the story is (this is also one of the reasons why I procratinated...because I was reading it). Ok, don't forget about KrisBer though!!! A month full of KrisBer and EXOBer moments. /dies. I litterally check the tag KriBer in Tumblr everyday to keep on track. /feels. I'm dying of KrisBer. I'll try to update as fast as I could. I'm fairly fast in typing, I'm just really slow in thinking of what's gonna happen.
          Comments down bellow, subscribe for more and have patience with me. Have a fantastic week and wish me luck in High School. BYEEEEEEEEE.

 

           P.S: As usual, it'll take some time before I do my grammar corrections (I don't think I've done my other chapters yet. /cries/. I'm so lazy and my chapters are as long as Rapunzel's hair. /more crying/). 

          Follow me in social networking sites: Instagram-angel_llama...Tumblr- im-inlove-with-kimjongin