Day 11: Jelly With the Side of Annoying

Everything For Love

  Last night, Amber took her time explainging what's happening to Luhan (except for the loving D.O part). 
 

  Luhan grew worried that Amber will be in trouble if the freaks (Kai and Kris) finds out that 'Anthony' is a girl--although they hate each other, they can't deny that they are friends. He also grew worried because there's a fifty percent chance that Amber will force him to act like her girlfriend for a while, even if Amber assures him that she will never do that. 
  Luhan undersatands Amber but, never really trusted her with the I-won't-ask-you-to-act-like-my-gf-anymore face. Besides, Luhan read the emotions of the Kai and Kris, they look absolutely jealous, he just hadn't had the nerve to tell Amber that hypothesis. Well, settling that, now Luhan needs to face a new problem. Sehun. 
  Not only Luhan needs to face the problem, so do Amber. Although Luhan doesn't like Amber for Sehun, he has no choice but to ship the two. Now he needs to explain a lot more things once Sehun hears about the Amber-Luhan thing from Kai and/or Kris.

  

  Backing away from that conversation, Amber came in a minute after eight. She tried all her might to reached the house before eight but, ended up arriving at eight-one. She tried every thing. Luhan offered to give Amber a ride from his scooter when they reached his house, however, Amber just giggled and sarcassticly said, "Dude, a scooter? That really cool, bro. You've got a lot of swag."
  She hurried off and used a taxi (though it's really expensive). Lucky, the taxi driver is a smart man and drove Amber quickly to the house.

  In the living room, Kai and Kris are walking all over the place murmurring stuff like, "He's probably making out with her right now," "How dare him! It is almost eight!" "Gay? I'm not gay! Maybe that Lulu is lesbian! OH MY GOODNESS! MAYBE SHE'S CHEATING ON ANTHONY!" "Where the heck is he?" "NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM!!" and "I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HIM! I'M NOT GAY!!"
  A few minutes later, Amber arrived and the freaks rushed and gave her a huge hug. Kai ran to her and squezed her tightly and muttered something like, "I was too worried for nothing," but Amber was too shock of Kai and Kris'  actions to hear Kai. On the other hand, Kris did the same, squezed Amber tight so she won't run away.
  "Sheesh, calm down," Suho said, "I'm too tired of Kai's pregnancy thing so were eating leftovers. By the way Anthnoy, those two are worried sick for you. Next time, don't be too long with your gf." Suho finished his last sentence and marched down to the kitchen. It left an awkward silence between the three. The awkwardness is so cold in the air that it bugs Amber so much.
  "Er-...so...you guys were worried?" Amber asked in a really awkward tone. The Kai and Kris looked at each other for a second, then began clearing their throats. Kai started walking to the dining room while Kris replied to Amber, "We are not, and if we are...we are...," it took him a while to make up an answer to Amber, "We are...er-...it's something logical and manly!" Kris started to walk to the kitchen too after he answered Amber. 
  Amber was left there now confuse. She didn't what was going on and neither do had a clue. 

 The night passed and it was awkward as heck. The dinner had an awkward silence (which means more food for Suho). The morning breakfast is even for awkward!! Kris sat on the top part of the table (since he thinks he is like the head of the house for some reason) while Kai sat on his right side. Suho began to be mean to Amber and sat on the second chair on Kris' right. Amber had to sit beside Kris now because of that space. She gave Suho a look but Suho just replied with a smirk.
  "So, Anthony, are you getting a ride today?" Suho asked. There was a colder silence at the table after the question. Amber can't decide to whether to commute which is gonna cause her money and time or get a ride from Suho but experience the most awkward of all awkward awkwardness. 
  "Sure," Amber said. She mentally slapped herself on the face. She also made a mental note to ask Luhan to punch her. 
  "How about you gf?" Kai asked. Cold air. Sheesh, it is cold and awkward as heck in there. Kai's voice was the coldest thing Amber had ever heard, colder than the voice Kris usually gives her. 
  "Er...she...er-...can manage herself," Amber stuttered. Kris snickered. He stood up and grabbed his plate with him to the kitchen. He came back empty handed and told Suho that his going to wait in the car. Kai did the same and rushed behind Kris.
  "What's wrong with them?" Amber asked after they left.
  "You mean you didn't notice it?" Suho asked. He really sounded as if it is really obvious, which made Amber even more confused. 
  "Notice what?"
  "They're jealous."
  "Say what?"
  "Jelly. Jealous."
  "Of what?"
  Suho sighed and answered, "You're forever clueless. They are jealous of you girlfriend. By the way, you didn't told me you're a lesbian."
  Amber slapped Suho on the arm and answered, "I am not gay! Lulu is a dude. He's name is Luhan. His my senior but because he lost in some game I dared him to dressed up as a girl! I didn't know it will end like this! Ugh sheesh!"
  Suho's jaw dropped on the ground and was in awe when Amber said that, "No way! He looked like a girl!"
  "Also, I made Sehun dressed up like a girl too," Amber added. 
  "You have a pic?" 
  "Heck yeah!" Amber was about to pull out her phone when she pause for a second and said, "They are actually jealous?"
  "Well, yeah," Suho answered, "I think they had this bond with you although you had only known them for eleven days." Amber zoned out tried to figure out what Suho meant by jealous. Jealous like "I need more attention" kinda type or "I love Anthony/Amber". 

 

 

  "WHAT!!!"
 "Sehun-ah! I can explain!!!" Luhan pleaded, "After all this thing, I will be your wing man! I promise from the bottom of my precious gold heart-"
 "Since when did your heart became gold, huh hyung? I don't even remember you lending me your pen!" Lay said. Luhan glared at Lay and made Lay shut up. 
 "How...if...you...end...up...falling...for...noona?" Sehun tried to said between sobs. Luhan's heart began to fall deeply into an endless pit. He doesn't like seeing his little baby boy sad nor even grumpy.
  "I will never end up with the old lady!" Luhan replied but ended up recieving a glare from Sehun. "Did I said 'old lady'? LOL. I mean pretty-tomboy-that-should-end-up-with-Sehun.
  But seriously, I'd rather marry a plant project in Science than her!" 
  "Promise... you'll.... never... fall... for... her... and... just do... it... for... her... cover up?" Sehun epicly failed to say. But even though it sounded like gibberish to Lay, it sounded prefectly tuned in Luhan's ears.
  "Promise," Luhan replied and made a pinky swear with Sehun. After, he wiped the tear out of Sehun's hideous lookinf crying face, like a mother trying to cheer up her child.
  "I swear, Sehun don't look for Amber. Just marry Luhan-hyung," Lay commented but just got a firing glare from Sehun.

And so the three musketeers settle their stuff and marched down to their classes.
 

"WAIT!!!! What do I have a again?" Lay asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not even gonna promise anything now. I'm getting even lazier because I have seven more weeks left of school. I hate life.

P.S: I need more comments from you guys!!! I'm dying for comments!!

P.P.S: Was too lazy for grammer and spelling check