Day 8-9: Sherlock

Everything For Love

  (Kai's point of view)

  I casually walked away from the house. After I witnessed the 'bromance' scene, I felt weird inside. It felt like I can't breathe. My breath became is really unstable. It felt as if sunk to my stomach and it hurts so bad. I clasped my chest where my heart is and countinued to walk to nowhere. "What's happening to me?" I mummbled to myself.
  The cold spring wind hugged me as I walked around the backyard. The place looks prettier in this time of day. With the sky half lit and ready to turn dark at any moment. The place looks so fragile and sad. It felt like snow can pour at any time. "Is the weather playing with me or what?," I began thinking, "Is it the weather that made my hear ache so bad? Or was it because I was jealous?
  Why would I be jealous? My thought is not set about fall to Anthony. I know she is a girl but, what I want to do is to make her say that she is a girl and why she was doing that. I was busy messing with her that I didn't mean to...to...fall for her." 
  I reached the gazebo and I sat there for a while. I kept on sitting and thinking there until I stopped arguing with my head and agreed that...I like her. It hurts so much of how she and Kris has a lot of chemistry. It hurts when I saw them hugging. It also hurts knowing Anthony's saddest secret. That is why I have to agree that I love her no matter what.
 I stood up and patted the dust on my pants away. I then whispered as the wind blew my hair, "I Kim Jongin, will find a way I could help my substitute manager on her problem. I will also find a way through her heart."


(Back at the Mansion)

  Amber and Suho started cleaning up after Kris's mess. Right there, Amber's mind ran in circles thinking of how Kris is a 'beach-face' and not even thinking of cleaning up his mess and if Kai is ok. Suho kept on praising her of how she tamed Kris quicker than Jesicca can do. He also said that Kai usually runs to the backyard if Kris has tantrums. He said Kai becomes really scared of Kris if he started flipping tables. It is because of a passed experience. After that Suho kept on cleaning and didn't said any thing more. 
  An hour later, the two finished cleaning. Suho said that it was a good thing Kris's tantrum didn't last long, or else it would take them the whole day the clean the whole house. Suho flopped on the couch and said that he'll rest for a bit then he'll get ready for bed. Amber just let Suho rest while she took time to look for Kai at the backyard. 
  It didn't take her a while since she just went straight at the gazebo. She wasn't really anticipating on seeing Kai there. She was thinking more of a private and closed area, in the corner of the kitchen maybe. She noticed that it is quiet chilly so she got some sweater and then walked to Kai. 
  "Dude! What have you been doing?" she asked as she handed the sweater. Kai looked at her with an not-so-Kai-like eyes. His eyes were concerned and sad at the same time. He took the sweater and placed it around hiself. He noticed that Amber is wearing a fair amount of covers so she won't be cold. Besides, he doesn't want the be obvious to her.
  "Been thinking," he replied softly. He let out a softly smile as he look at the girl on front of him.
  Amber felt weird about his answer. Even though she had only been there for a week, she knows this doesn't sound much like the Kai-freak she knew for the past week. "Erm. Ok?" Amber answered. She felt awkward so she decided to leav Kai be all emo. All she wants to know is if Kai is ok. He is and she knew it already. No point of interupting him.
  Kai noticed Amber's awkward mode and noticed how serious he was. He then chased Amber and asked, "Yah! Wait up! Am I that awkward when I'm serious?"
 "Yeah! You sound like an old shaman or something," Amber answered.

The two continued on their conversation agreeing on how Kai sounded so weird. They let each other go to their rooms and this time Amber didn't slept at Kai's room.


  The next day, Amber was awoken by a a person shaking her. "Yah!" she whined as she twisted her position.
  "Get up you lazy bum! We have work to do! Your coming with us!"Suho's voice called. Amber rebel and kept her eyes shut. Her body left heavy at the moment. She doesn't even want to get up.
  Suho though, kept shaking and finally gave up. He then have to increase his guns and make Amber wake up. He made his lips go close to Amber's ears so she's the only one who can hear it, "Amber Josephine Liu! If you don't get up I will fire you!"
  With that simple sentence, Amber got up and ran to the kitchen. She already wasted a week here, what's the point of giving up. Suho just shook his head and let out a small laugh as he saw the little girl ran.

  Amber quickly prepared some breakfast while Suho wake Kris and Kai up. Suho came down to the kitchen after his done and began a conversation with Amber. "That was weird."
  "What?" Amber asked as she placed some pancakes in a plate.
  "I actually wake Kris up faster than ever. It usuallly takes me a while to wake him up. Maybe like ten to fifteen times."
  Amber just shrugged and continued cooking more pancakes. Suho was about to say something when a loud voice from outside the kitchen interuptted. "GOOD MORNINGGG!" it said. Few seconds later, Kris came in the kitchen with Ace. He sat on the chair next to Suho at the countertop. He placed the stuffed top on the countertop so it is standing.
  "Well, someone is in a good mood today," Amber said.
  Kris smiled widely and replied, "My son and I are enjoying this lovely day."
  Amber choked on her spit once she her the word 'son'. "Are you saying the toy is your son?"
  Kris nodded joyfully and played with his 'son' as he waits for his food. Amber stared at Kris in a weird way. It is weird seeing a person call the toy you gave them their child. That's how Amber felt at that time. Weird.
  Amber turned the stove off and pointed the spatula at Kris as she scold him, "You can't be the father of that stuffed toy!"
  Kris glared at her and replied in a half shouting voice, "And wny not?"
  "Because it's from me and I'm supposed to be the mother-," Amber noticed she slipped there so she changed it, "I mean 'father' of that stuffed toy because I once owned that toy! You could be the uncle if you want!"
  Kris took his sight away from Amber and to the toy. "How 'bout you be the mother I be the father?" he mummbled to hiself.
   Amber did catch what he said so she asked "What?" She was then followed by Suho and Kai who is standing at the door. 
   Kris looked up with a confused face. He didn't realised he said that quiet loud. Oopsies. "Whaaat?" he asked.
   A relief for Kris, nobody catched what he said. He would have been in big trouble.

  Kai looked like he didn't really cared about his face for to day. He still had his bed hair and he still looked all sleep. He sat next to Kris. By the time he sat he remembered his promise to hiself about Amber. "Anthony-hyung!" he called.
  "Yerp?" Amber answered. She concentrated back to her cooking when Kai called.
  "What's you last name again?" he asked. Kai was thinking of gathering information hiself. So knowing Amber's last name might be helpful although he doesn't know her real name. He hopes though that it is not 'Kim'
  "Why?" Amber asked. There's a bit of suspicion on Amber's voice. 
  'So I could invade your personal space,' Kai thought. He mentally slapped his face once he thought of that. "I just want to know," he answered. 
  Amber paused for a while. Thinking for a while. She was arguing with herself if she should say her last name. She had her real last name although she was separated from her father for a while now. It was her father's request. That she keep the family name. Moments later she came to think that Kai doesn't mean harm and he probably know that Louis Liu has a daughter and not a son. Well at least she think that Kai doesn't know her real gender.
  "Liu," she replied.
  Kai and Kris lifted their eyebrows a little hearing her last name. "Liu? Like 'Louis Liu'?" Kris asked. 
  "Yep. A lot of people think were realated because of our last names. But we are not related at all," Amber answered casually. She tried her best not to be obvious or something. 
  Kai grew suspicious as he heard Amber's last sentence. After her sentence he noticed a small resemblance of the two people. Once, Kai heard of the news Louis Liu actually had a duaghter but, the child is hidden somewhere and media isn't supposed to see her ti'll the 'Right Time' to what Mr Liu calls it. Kai thought that there is actually a possiblity that 'Anthony' is the daughter by the connection of her story from yesterday. 'It's possible. I need more answers to my questions,' Kai thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! New update! I was just inspired to write more. I forgot how fun it is to write fics again! Have you guys heard? 
F(x)'s comeback at April! yeah! 

K that's all for now. Comments?

I didn't do spelling and grammar check yet. I'm too lazy