Day 12: The girl. That Lulu

Everything For Love

    Well...the morning of Amber's twelveth day with the models was a disaster. The drive to school was awkward. It became worst when Suho tried to open up a conversation about stoplights. He asked the freaks and Amber how is it that red, yellow and green are the stoplight colours and not violet, orange and black. Kai snickered and whispered something inappopriate asosiating the word 'dumb' and female dogs that made Kris glared and slapped him. Then Kris said that although that was true he said that wasn't appropiate. That left Suho dumbfounded. Suho swore to Amber and his self that he will quit as soon as his father gets back from the vacation. Amber didn't said anything because she felt like she doesn't have the right to. You can't blame her, the freaks acted cold to her for the whole morning she was with them. Amber was thankful when Suho dropped the two to their own schools. She felt like a huge fish bone was now out of . She felt freedom and had this urge to go to an open field and skip her heart out. But no time...she had school.
   When she reached Uran, it wasn't any better. Sehun was acting cold to her and Tao humiliated her on front of their friends by showing the outfit he had yesterday (which was her's). Luhan was acting cold to her too and was always tailing Sehun's back. Amber felt like a complete idiot. She didn't know what was going on or had any idea. She would've been glad if somebody tried to explain to her but, no one did. 
   Half way through History, Amber felt sleepy. Amber's eyelids started to drop and she began to lie her head on her table. Amber's teacher caught her and poked her with a bunch of rolled papers. Amber didn't move an inch so her teacher whacked her with the papers. Amber jerked up and recited her I'm Sorry and Please Forgive Me poem that's supposed to be for Tao, Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Kai. Once she was done her whole class laughing their butts off. It took her a few seconds to process every detail into her brain. She realized what she said and slapped herself. Good thing she didn't mention the people's name in the poem or she is going to be a dead piece of meat before she reaches the mansion. 
    Victoria noticed Amber's condition ever since the morning but only had the time to talk to Amber by lunch. She also noticed that Lay, Luhan, Sehun and Tao sat a few tables away from where the group usually seats. 
   "Problems? Boy problems?" Victoria asked in a low voice so that the others ones in their table can't hear. 
   "Yes, but not love problems," Amber replied in a really low depressed voice. She felt like she did something bad but doesn't even know what it was. 
   "Need help?" Victoria offered.
   "I want to say yes because you usually solves it but, this are boy problems and I don't trust you in that field," Amber answered with the same tone. Victoria somewhat felt betrayed so she gave Amber a face and focused onto her food.
   In the middle of Chemistry (Amber's last class of the day), the song Something Special by Usher rang loudly in the room. Students turned their heads left and right looking of the culprit. Amber, who was much focused adding chemicals into graduated cylinders felt stares poking her soul. She looked up and found everybody was looking at her again, this time they were glaring at her. She was about to asked what was happening when she realized her phone was ringing. She felt so dumb and wanted the time to hurry up and make her go home. She doesn't care what home that is, whether it's Kris' and Kai's mansion, her mansion in LA or her house here in Seoul, as long as she have her own room and she can be free with no one hating her.
   She picked up her phone and saw its Kai. She was shocked of how Kai has her number and how did Kai was able to register his number into Amber's phone when she never left her phone lying some place. 
   "How did you know my number? And how did you register into my phone?" Amber asked as soon as she pressed call.
  "Bring Lula, Lola, Lolo. Whatever her name is-"
  "Lulu?"
  "Yes, your Lulu. Bring her with you once Suho-hyung picks you up. She's coming with you. Kris-hyung and I want to meet her. Bye." Kai said in a flat voice and then hung-up quickly.
  "Kai! Ka-i. Yah! Hello???" Amber tried to catch him up. She was left there wondering about a lot of things. 
  "Why are they being weird today?" She asked herself. Amber's luck made that her teacher wasn't there when she was on the phone. The downside, her sassy annoying class mate told their teacher. Her teacher freaked the heck out of the room and gave Amber a detention. 
  Amber tried her best to convince her teacher not to do that today but, whatever she does her teacher was being a jerk and still said no to Amber. Amber pleaded, begged and asked as polite and as reasonable as possible. It annoyed her teacher so much that he just had to double it. Amber pleaded again but just got her detention tripled. She wanted to die so bad. First the freaks, second Luhan and Sehun, third Kai's request, and this? She was so amused by how her day went badly although she didn't do anything bad or hurtful (maybe making Luhan, Tao and Sehun dressed up as girl and making Luhan act like her girlfriend).

   Dissmisal.
   Amber walked her way up to the gym. Her teacher gave the gym as her detention. She was supposed to clean and mop the place up then clean and mop her homeroom. Amber walked so slowly as possible. She just wanted for this day to end. She wanted it so bad. On the way, Sehun saw the damsel in distress.  
  He can't help himself. Sehun really wanted to help her but the thought of her 'cheating' on him with his beloved hyung is stopping him. But as expected, love is powerful than hate. Sehun just loves Amber that much that whatever she does she's beautiful in his eyes. In a spilt second, the thought of 'cheating' was erased and the picture of Amber exaggeratedly suffering flashed in his mind.
   He ran up to Amber and swung his arm around the lady's neck. "Noona, are you ok?" Sehun asked in an upbeat voice. He tried his best to cheer Amber up. Amber look up to the younger but taller boy. Her eyes began to water.
   She hugged Sehun as tight as she could that startled Sehun. But he came to his senses and hugged Amber back. He can't help but smile because of the affection. He began to blush and became as red as a ripe tomato. He smiled and hugged Amber tighter and enjoyed the scenery. For Sehun it felt like his heart was in heaven and everything seemed to be a hundred times happier. "It's ok," he said in a 'manly' voice. For once he actually felt like a man. He's not that little Sehun boy anymore. His Sehuman, Manly Sehun, Prince Sehun, Prince Charming Sehun...he felt like he's a man in the two of them. "I'm here not," Sehun continued.
   Amber started to sobbed. She cried her head off the on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun's shoulder became wet because of her tear but, he didn't mind; he thought it was tears of love, magic and Amber so it's not disgusting at all. Other students stared at the lovely dovey scenery as they pass by. Sehun's just thankful that most of their friends are in the library studying (which he found very odd of them). "I'm...sor...rry," Amber tried to speak. It sounded like squeaks but, Sehun understood it. With the 'squeaks' Amber made, students shot out weird looks are them. But Sehun didn't mind, as long as he can keep that position, he doesn't care.
   "Why are you sorry?" Sehun said in his 'manly' toned voice. Amber looked up at him and there Sehun saw her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes were drowned by her tears. Sehun felt a knot in his stomach. It wasn't very good. He felt like dying. He felt like he failed. He felt shame. He felt those things because he thought that he didn't protect Amber. If he wants to be Amber's man, he has to protect her. All those 'Sehun the manly man/prince charming' vanished out of his mind. He hugged her a little tighter. Tears tried to creep out of his eyes, but he didn't let them. He doesn't want to look useless and a wimp on front of Amber, at least not now.
   "For making you mad. The three of you! Tao, Luhan and you," Amber replied. Amber felt like crap. Seriously, in her mind she describes her situation a crap. She just wanted to die in a hole so that she doesn't have to deal with all the drama with the boys. Her proud personality came from "I'm so cool" to "I'm pathetic". Guilt was swarming all over her body and she doesn't like it.
   "What do you mean?" Sehun asked. He clearly knew what Amber was talking about but wanted her to explain it to him. Now he is mad at himself for ignoring Amber for the whole morning. He wanted a time machine and tell his self to talk to Amber and don't let her cry. He just wanted to beat the living crap out of his self from being a jerk and giving Amber pain.
   "I'm sorry for yesterday. I made you, Tao and Luhan dressed up like girls. At first I thought it was pretty funny but, you guys hating me is the last thing I want in my life," Amber answered. It tore Sehun's heart. Now, he despirate for a time machine. He can't forgive himself for ignoring her. He would rather have no bubble teas for the rest f his life than tore Amber's precious heart apart.
   "Go home," Sehun said. Amber looked at him with her red puffy swollen eyes bulging out judging Sehun's demand.
   "But I have deten-," before she could even finished, Sehun cut her and told her just tell him her detention and he'll make it happen. Amber refused at first because there's a possiblity that Sehun will do it for her but Sehun threatened her that he would forgive her if she refuses. Amber was left with no choice. She thanked Sehun and gave him a peck on the cheek and ran to the exit. Sehun flushed scarlet red and skipped his way to the gym. He then took out his phone and texted Amber. He sent a sweet little message to her, "Noona, take care of yourself. OK? I'm also sorry because i ignored you for the whole day. I realized I was being a jerk. Eat lots and be healthy. Byeeee." He wanted to enclose an "I love you" in the text but thought he was jumping way too far. After that, he texted Luhan that he can't walk with him to school and fangirled on the text of how sweet that few minutes his life had been. 
   Meanwhile, Amber ran out of the building and then took her phone out and called Luhan. Luhan was reading Sehun's text, in the part where Amber cries, and then her recieved Amber's call. Luhan too felt sorry for Amber so he had no choice but to answer. Just to cover up, he acted like he didn't felt sorry and Sehun didn't texted him what happened. 
   "What do you want?!" he asked Amber in an irritated voice. 
   "Meet me at the gates of the school, ok! Please meet me there. I'm begging you!" Amber pleaded. Luhan heard little sobs that broke his heart into fine dust. He knew he had gone too far with making Amber felt bad. He hung up but assuring Amber that he would wait there. 

    Amber reached the gates and found Luhan waiting there. She ran up to him and grabbed him by the wrist and ran with him to the parking lot to look for Suho because he wasn't there when Amber found Luhan. "Slow down!" Luhan yelled but Amber was freaking out. She spotted the van and came running to it. 
   Suho was interrupted from his phone call by some banging on the window. He looked at the window and found Amber banging it with some oddly familiar boy behind her trying to calm her. Suho dropped his phone call and unlocked the doors so Amber can hop in. 
   "Where were y-" Suho started but them cut by Amber.
   "My house. Hurry cause!!"
  "Why the heck do you want me to drive to your house? Kai i-,"
  "This is about Kai and his weirdness. Now if you don't drive me to my place I'll get killed by that dude!"

   "Amber is that true?" Luhan asked.
   "An expression."
    "Why am I here then?" Luhan grew quizzical about the situation. He thought Amber was just gonna apologize but he was stood corrected. He looked like a confused deer. He didn't know what was going on;he has no clue either. 
   "Kai wants to see Lulu," Amber answered. She looked at Luhan with that pleading eyes. Luhan looked utterly shocked and he did not know what to say. He started to talk but he just stuttered. 
    Suho drove to Amber's house and Amber and Luhan got off. Amber dragged Luhan to her room and got some clothes.

   "Can you slow down?" Luhan asked as he try and struggle with Amber.
   "That's what she said," Amber whispered but was really soft that Luhan didn't noticed it.
   "First of all, why do that Kai person want to see me? Aren't you scared that he would 'hit' on your girlfriend?" Luhan said as he made the quote sign with his hands on the word 'hit'. Amber paused for a while and thought about it, she admitted to herself that she was defeated, but she just shrugged it off and handed Luhan clothes and shoved him to her walk-in closet.
   Luhan finished changing and before he could ask any more questions, Amber dragged him outside and made sure that nobody saw them. She opened the door of the van and threw Luhan inside. Suho drove to Kai's school. Luhan kept on blabbing to Amber but Amber kept shut. She truly felt guilty on just dragging Luhan with her without his permission. Although she isn't a lady-like person,--well, she did grew up with her mom talking how to act like a lady all her life--she knows it wasn't polite and is very rude of her. 

   "Wow," Luhan stopped nagging at Amber and his mouth fell open. They arrived to Kai's school, General Wolf Academy. General Wolf Academy is an elite school and is the most expensive yet most successful school in the whole South Korea. General Wolf Academy is one of the schools that supplies Harvard, U of Cambridge, MIT, UCL and all those universities where rich and smart kids go. 
   The building was surrounded by brick walls that hold a huge, gorgeous black gate. Suho parked the van near the sidewalk and waited for Kai to come out. Luhan poked his head up a little bit and tried to sneak a peek inside the gates. The school looked exactly like the pictures he saw on the internet but, more alive and fun looking because of all the faces of the students walking out of the school. The school building was huge and the outer walls are made of brick. The front doors were guarded by two stone wolves. Luhan was curious if the windows were made of gold, were painted with gold or was just painted with a near to gold paint; but that didn't made him stop admiring the architecture and the designs of the building. Luhan took a time and looked at the students. He noticed a bunch of expensive looking people. The people that looks nothing like normal people he see every day in his daily life. They all looked like celebrities. Although they wore the same uniforms, they all look more handsome and beautiful than ordinary people. He looked closely and thought that if Amber went in that school, she would fit perfectly. He just had to admit that Amber is pretty and if she dress up like a girl there is a chance he's going to fall for her--he just wish she won't do that or he'll get toast from Sehun.
   Luhan kept on looking at the students and then he spotted a familiar boy. The boy had a smirk written on his face and was walking towards the van. A group of boys seemed to say bye to him but he didn't look back. Luhan realized that the boy was from yesterday (the pregnant dude). Then Luhan was sure that the boys is Kai. He felt a twist in his stomach and he didn't like it. Luhan looked at Amber and saw her frozen. 
   Amber felt like she is going to die. She didn't know what Kai is thinking or planning. She felt really sorry and made at herself. If she didn't accept that offer from that stranger (Mr. Kim) she wouln't have had that day. First time in her whole life did she wanted to die. 
   Luhan was stunned. He seemed to lose his mind and he can't think. He knew it was going to be awkward once Kai gets in the car so he tried his best to think of something to do so it won't be awkward. Then..."Anthony-ah! Noona wants to know why you dragged me here!" Luhan said in a really girly voice once Kai opened the door next to the front seat. Amber was not only weirded out by Luhan's action but also his voice. It seemed so natural that it even gave her goose bumps. Luhan tucked his arm around Amber's arm and rested his chin on her shoulder. Amber when scarlet and felt a blood rush. Luhan smiled because he thought that Amber looked cute for once because she looked a lot like a girl that moment. 
   "Go with the flow and act natural! You were in the drama club aren't you?" Luhan whispered. Amber was in the drama club in grade nine and held the respect from the whole school because of that. Amber inhaled and tried to think straight. 
   "I didn't want to bother you but Kai was being a jerk and asked you to come," Amber answered straightly. There was no hint of awkwardness or lie in her voice. 
  "You could've rebelled and didn't bring her with you," Kai said in a straight voice and face. Suho felt the awkwardness in the air so he kept his mouth shut while he drives to Kris' school and listen to the conversation. Amber really wanted to punch him in the face. Kai's face drove her crazy. She felt like Kai needs a punch in the face just to wake him up. But he is awake, awake and curious. 
   Amber suddenly fell silent. She was panicking inside and didn't know what to do. Her heart raised like she was running a 10k marathon. The van fell silent and everybody was quite. It got worse when Kris hopped in. Amber had to go to the back and sit all by herself because Kris was acting like a prince and fought his seat in the middle. With Amber sitting in the back mean that Luhan has to sit beside Kris. Everybody knows that being around Kris is intimidating just imagine sitting beside him. Luhan felt like little deer sitting beside a gigantic wolf ready to eat him a live at any second.

   They reached the mansion and Luhan felt relived. He ran to Amber and literally held her hand as tight as he could. Luhan looked a lot like a scared girl holding onto her boyfriend. Kris and Kai snickered at the two and walked there way into the mansion. Luhan's relief quickly disappeared when the gates were opened. He felt more intimidated than when he was with Kris. He felt like he is now entering a cave full of wolves which is bad because he is a fricking deer which is a prey of wolves. Amber felt Luhan's intimidation. She can't blame the dude because she too felt little right at the moment.
  Kai gestured the two to sit on the couch. Amber and Luhan sat on the couch. Luhan held on Amber's hand tightly that it almost cut off her hand's circulation. Kai dropped his bag on the floor and walked up to Luhan. He held Luhan's free hand gently and caressed it. 
  "Lulu," Kai called in a soft, heartwarming and gentle voice. A smirk started to form on his lips as he said,"Why our you spending your time dating a lame person like Anthony, if you could be mine?"

Jaws dropped, eyes blugged and the room was filled with anxiety, shock, awe, confusion, questions and silence. It got worst when Kai kissed Luhan's hand. It took him approximately five seconds before he lifts his lips away from the hand.
    Suho covered his mouth and felt like his going to puke because of Kai's cheesiness. Along with Amber, he knew Luhan is a boy which only made it even weirder. Kris stood on the corner confused and lost. He knew Kai is a playboy but he didn't think he could go to that extent. They have played and made girls cry before but stealing a friend's girlfriend/partner is a sin. Kris wants to say something but can't since he doesn't know how to put it all together. On the other hand, Amber suffered from severe shock and confusion. She didn't know what to do until Luhan fainted. It wasn't an act or anything; he really did fainted! Out of all four people in the room (except Kai), he was the one who suffer from all of the feelings in the air. He suffered from anxiety, shock, awe and confusion. It came to the point that he couldn't take it, so he fainted. 
   Amber caught him and kept him sitting with the help of her arm. She suddenly felt like she had to do something. Then it hit her. It took her quiet a while before realizing she had to defend her girlfriend. Her acting has gotten worst after she left the drama club.  
   "Yah! Kim Jongin!" Amber yelled in a very superior voice, "What the heck are you trying to do!" It scared the living crap out of Kai. He has never been yelled at after he started living with Kris. Nobody disagreed with him and nobody made him feel like a complete idiot. Amber's voice sounded like the voice of his mother scolding him not to do a certain thing. He felt tiny and realized his mistake. Those things added up since Kai didn't mean to hurt Amber.
    Kai decided on teasing Amber. He couldn't concentrate in his classes (not that he does) because the thought that Amber is a lesbian bugged him. Although he kept saying that he doesn't care about her, deep down inside he does. He was knocked down the first time they met. Kai is the kind of person that likes to plays a lot, he didn't think that by being playful will he also meet his match. So, instead of doing his every day school routine, he went on the day thinking of doing something that will prove that Amber is straight. Another reason is, he's jealous. Really jealous.
   "I'm going to drop Lulu off her house now!" Amber in the same tone. She is acting like a boy, so she gotta carry Luhan in a bridal way. She bit her lower lip and tried not to act like she doesn't know how to handle the situation. She then tried carrying him in a bridal way. She almost gave up because of Luhan's weight. Although she's having a hard time she tried her best to act normal. She started to walk to the door.
   "Suho-hyung, please drive us," Amber said. Her act was believable enough for Kai and Kris. Kai felt really bad afterwards. His heart felt like it was pounded into fine powder. 
   "Anthony-hyung," he called in a soft voice. Amber was too busy worrying about dropping Luhan so she didn't get a chance to hear Kai. She kept on walking out and left Kris and Kai in the house. Suho followed Amber out of the house and walked with her to the car. 
   
   It was a pain carrying Luhan from house out to the gate but Amber had no choice since she doesn't want to drop Luhan. She already made him do her a huge favour; although she hates Luhan for a lot of reasons she knows it is rude to just drop him on the ground. She felt really sorry for getting Luhan to all these troubles. She felt like a pain in the back and an annoying problem.
   Just when she reaches the van Luhan wakes up. It took him a few seconds to process that Amber is carrying him. When he realized that Amber was carrying him in a bridal style and she already laid him on the the seat in the middle. He took another few seconds to remember what happened; when he did he freak the heck out by screaming. Amber on the other hand was in a deep thought and didn't notice Luhan was back to consciousness until he screamed.
   "Luhan! Are you ok!?" she asked as she turn her head from the front seat.
   "He probably feels traumatized," Suho said. Amber saw the look of horror in Luhan's face.
   "Luhan-oppa, from now on you don't have to pretend to be my girlfriend," Amber said in a low voice.
 
   Suho drove both of them to Amber's house, and there Luhan changed his clothes. He didn't say anything. He was quiet the whole way and so was Suho and Amber. No one can blame Lu Han. He was pretending to be a girl for a friend and pretend like they're a couple and then got asked out by the same gender as him. One thing is for sure, Lu Han is straight and doesn't have a plan to date the same gender.
   Suddenly, out of nowhere; Lu Han said in a neutral, bored voice, "Can you pull up on the park in my neighbourhood. Amber I wanna talk to you."
   Suho and Amber didn't agrue or anything. It was the best they could do for the truamatized kid.
 
   Suho pulled up to the park in Lu Han's neighbourhood. He stayed in the car while Lu Han and Amber walked over to the swing set.
   Amber felt anxious and curious at the same time. Lu Han had never been this quiet (except on his first transfer day from China). Amber knew him as that deer-girly-childish-looking-but-is-very-manly guy.
   Amber snuck a look of Lu Han's face and saw a very delicate face. Lu Han was too busy staring at the grass while they walked so he didn't noticed Amber's eyes glues to his face. Not until she almost tripped.
   Amber was too focused on Lu Han's face that she tripped on a rock. She fell on her arms. It hurt quite a bit and she felt awkward when Lu Han offered a hand. She took it although she would've inglected it. She would turn the offer down because if feels awkward and she felt like she doesn't deserve his kindness; but she took it because it would be rude and it would've made her look like a heartless person. 
   "You should take care of yourself some times too," Lu Han said as he pulled her up. It sounded like he meant some thing when he said the sentence. He said it in a warm older-brother kinda feel.
   He then kept on walking once Amber gain her balance. He walked to the swing set and sat in on of them. He looked behind him and saw Amber gazing at him. 
   "I wanna talk to you," he called out as he gestured Amber to sit next to him with a smile. Amber admitted to herself that that moment made her heart melt. Lu Han gave her a smile he had never give a girl in school. It was sweet like candy and innocent like a child's. It made Amber felt like she just crushed a little kid's dream. She felt guilty because of what she has done. Amber slowly walked toward the swing thinking how bad of a person she is. 
    "C'mon! I don't have all night!" Luhan said as if nothing bad happened; which just made every thing inside Amber worst than it was. She ran to the swing and sat there. She looked down as her feet and tried to think happy thoughts; but just can't. 
    Lu Han sighed deeply and looked at Amber with those deer-like eyes. "I wanna know every single detail," he said. Amber looked up to him and gave him a confused look. "Last time, you told me that you were doing this job because Victoria told you so" Lu Han continued, "I thought about it and I didn't really believe you. You're the kind of person that has a reason for doing something."
    There was a silence between them after Lu Han said that. Ambar can't process all the information Lu Han just said. She can't think clearly and felt like her world is going to burn down. While she freak out inside of her, Lu Han waited patiently. 
    "Anytime you're ready," Lu Han informed her. 
   She kept fighting over herself if she should tell him or not. If she do tell him she has to tell him about D.O. If she doesn't tell Lu Han, they might not be friends anymore and she might die from guilt swarming all over her. Amber sighed deeply, letting all the heavy guilt and anxiety out of her. She came to the conclusion of what she has to lose. But before she told Lu Han anything, she whispered to herself, "What did I do for my day to like this?"  
   "If you can't tell me then..." Lu Han was about to leave when Amber held his hand.
   "It was all Kyungsoo. All for Kyungsoo," Amber said. Lu Han saw some tear dripping from Amber's eyes. He sat back to his swing and let Amber talk.
   Amber let go of Lu Han's hand and went on, "I like him so much but I can't express it in a non-sister like way. Every time I try to confess, I always chicken out.
   Until I got a chance to ask him what his ideal type it. He said he likes girls that are kind-hearted, lady-like and knows how to cook. I then thought of being in the Poise club. She said that I can only join the club if I do a deed good enough to prove I can be kind like a lady..."
    "Poise Club?" Lu Han interupted as he laughed to the Amber's reasons, "I can't imagine you acting like Sulli." Amber didn't say anything. She kept quiet. Lu Han kept on laughing until he heard sobs from Amber. Amber can't help but sobbed her heart out. Lu Han felt guilty while Amber felt like a million knives were stabbing her.
     "Yes," Amber managed to say, "I am that desprate." Lu Han doesn't know what to do. He had never made a girl cry ever in his life. Then his mind started to tell him to hug her. He has no choice, his brain cannot think well. He can't think of anything else.
     He got off his swing and hugged Amber.
 
 
     The sun shone from her window onto her face. Amber woke up and saw her ceiling. It wasn't any different from the usual ceiling she sees in her room in the freaks' mansion; but something is odd.
     She sat up and thought through what happened last night. Then, it reminded her of how her day went. It wasn't any better knowing that that day was over. Looking back at it made her heart and mind ache. It was like those flashbacks people in the dramas or movie have but in reality. Everything was clearly drawn in her mind. From Lu Han, Sehun, Tao and Lay not talking to her, to the point where she told Lu Han she likes D.O.
     "Ah!!!" she screamed. She hit herself a few times and thought of how dumb she was. She then looked at her alarm clock and saw she was fifteen minutes late for breakfast. Her eyes widen. She hurried and washed up, got dressed and ran to the kitchen. 
     Amber saw Suho eating his breakfast. She looked around and found Kris and Kai nowhere to be found. Amber thought that Kris and Kai will be around but good thing they aren't.
     "They went already. Good thing Kris thought of just dropping off Kai by himself," Suho said in the middle of his cereal. Amber kept looking around just to be sure.
     "They've got the van?" Amber asked.
     "No, Kris has his own car but he never really uses it since my dad won't let him," Suho replied, "I gave him the keys just because I thought today will be the right time to use it." There was a silence as Amber pour herself some cereal.
     "Last night...can you remember anything? From your discussion with Lu Han?" 
     Amber turned to Suho and waited. She didn't know what to do. If she tell him she's upset, he'll ask why. Amber didn't say anything and just sat beside him while she munch her cereal.
    "Lu Han told me about the reason why you took the manager/babysitter job," Suho said. Amber was surprised. She choked on her cereal. While she chokes on the corner, Suho continued, "Wow, your love is quite strong. I respect you for that..." Suho kept on going and going while Amber was striving to live.
     When she finally managed to breathe she yelled at Suho, "Oppa! I get it! Just shut up." Amber regretted telling Lu Han that. She felt like a complete idiot now. Her world felt like it will soon be crushed by a huge revealation in just a few days...or worst, hours. Then she thought of talking to Lu Han before it is too late.
     "Sheesh," Suho said, "I was just complimenting you. Anyways, I told him the rest of the story that I know; like the crossdressing part."
     Amber realized how odd it was. She happened to forget what occured last night and only remembers until the crying part. "Oppa," Amber called, "What exactly happened last night? I just remember crying, then I didn't know what happened next."
     "Ah," Suho said as he remembers, "Lu Han said you cried your heart out and then you passed out. He carried you to the car and there I had a discussion. Also, thank me because I convinced him not to be angry at you."
    Amber smirked in Suho's last line. She thought that was silly of Suho to tell her to thank him but she does own him something for convincing Lu Han. "Thanks," Amber said thoughtfully. She grabbed her backpack and asked Suho to drive her to school.
 
 
   Ring. Ring. Rriinngg.
   The bell rang and Amber was late. She thanked Suho for the ride and got off the car. She dashed to her classroom. On the way, Sehun saw her. As usual, Lu Han is with Sehun. Sehun waved and greeted Amber but Amber just waved back at him without saying anything. 
   Instead, Amber grabbed Lu Han by the hand and dragged him. "We have to talk," she said. Lu Han didn't ask anything simply because he has a guess what she's going to talk about. 
   Sehun was left there confused and heartbroken. He felt like he doesn't exist in Amber's world anymore. His heart sank to his stomach. He dragged his feet to his classroom but they seem not to response. He got into all kinds of trouble from yesterday. Yesterday since he did Amber's penalty, he got into trouble and went home late. 
   He just felt like the world is punishing him for no reason. He hasn't got any modelling gigs in a while and the love of his life isn't really feeling well and is 'dating' his best friend. Wow, that hurts. Ouch.
    
   Amber dragged Lu Han to a balcony in the school building. She took a few seconds to catch some breath from running, then she straight forwardly asked, "Did you tell anyone?" 
   "Tell who what?" Lu Han answered innocently. 
   "About my 'love' for you-know-who and the fact that I'm crossdressing for him," Amber answered in a pissed off tone. She got annoyed of how slow Lu Han was. 
   "Your in love with Voldemort?" Lu Han asked. He was joking but, with the look in Amber's face, she isn't. Lu Han noticed how serious Amber was, "Ok, ok. I know what you're saying. No, I didn't tell anybody."
    Amber sighed in relief and patted Lu Han's back. "Thank you," she whispered.
    "I won't tell anybody...until you bargain with me," Lu Han added with a smirk written on his face.
    "Oh no," Amber smacked her forhead, "I knew it."
    "Promise me you'll hang-out with Sehun and I whenever was call you. If you do...I'll help you with your D.O problem," Lu Han bargained.
    Amber's face ligthen up with D.O's name. The bargain wasn't bad at all. It was just hanging-out with Sehun and Lu Han. Just a little flaw, "Not whenever you call me. I might be doing some thing for the freaks, remember?"
    "Oh yeah...how about, whenever we call you and you're free?" Lu Han replied. 
    "Deal!" Amber sang. She took out her pinky and asked for a pinky swear. Lu Han gladly did the same and let Amber run to her class. Amber left with a smile on her face knowing that she has a chance with D.O.
     Lu Han in the other hand just helped Sehun with his love. "Maybe I'm a demigod? Maybe I'm the long lost son of Eros or some thing," he whispered to himself as he laughed. By the bargain of Amber hanging out with them, Lu Han and play around and be a matchmaker for Sehun and Amber. "Sorry Amber, but I ship HunBer not KyungBer."
 
 
 
    The Lunch bells rings. Amber's morning had never been this brighter. Just because of Amber's bargain with Lu Han, her happiness will probably last for a week. She happily rushed to the canteen before they run out of her favourites. Just when she got a call. 
     She picked her phone up and saw an unknown number. Amber answered it just because of curiousity. "It wouldn't kill me to answer a phone call," she thought.
     "Hello."
    "Amber?" a familiar voice called.
    "Kris? How did you get my number?" Amber asked. Heck knows where Kris and Kai got her number. 
    "I have connections," Kris answered.
    "By connections do you mean harassing Suho-hyung to death?"
    Kris stayed silent for a few seconds then he changed the conversation, "Anyways, what are you doing right now?"
    "Getting lunch."
    "Well...I feel bad for what Kai did yesterday," Kris said apologeticly, "And...I just want to say sorry. With that, I would like it if you'd...c-come and have l-lunch with me...outside." Kris stuttered in a few words. Amber didn't react which made Kris felt awkward, "I just really want to treat you for lunch as a sorry gift thing...it's ok if you don't-"
     Before Kris could even continue, Amber replied, "Food and I are soulmates...so I can never turn your request down. Meet me in the park a few blocks away from the intesection of Uran and Soo Man. I'll be there in five minutes. No buts." Amber hung up and ran to her locker.
     "FREE FOOD!!!!" she rejoiced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FYI Inside Jokes:
 
*You-Know-Who: Voldemort or the antagonist and the person with no nose in Harry Potter.
*Demigod: A child of a Greek god.
*Eros: The god of love in Greek mythology. It's Roman counterpart is Cupid.
 
 
 
 
 
 
FINALLY!! Some Krisber in the story! We need more Krisber action. 
   
I'm sorry for not updating. I was thinking of what i should do and then didn't realized that camp is just at the corner. 

I left 6 days ago and came back yesterday. I'm really sorry for my absences.