V&I II Chapter 8- Delivery & In the Cage

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" Junsu sure is taking his time getting that blood to me , isn't he ?"

Donghae reclined in his black leather chair stairing at the ceiling , " Kevin was a fast dealer , I remember him well, always on time, always availible, at least until he started dealing with that Eli he calls his partner," he stood up and began pacing his office, " After that little meeting he stopped entirely , getting involved with that pathetic hotel owner , and now MY BLOOD IS ALWAYS LATE!!"   He grabbed a stapler on his desk tossing it at the wall.

" Patience dear , it's probably someone new, an inexperienced vampire, a slow dealer who's gps broke, or some fool who likes having  a taste of the goods he's delivering before he delivers it, anything can happen, although whoever he might be we can't do anything until he gets here now can we?"

Jaejoong walked over to Donghae laying a hand on his shoulder, " So patience, and stop throwing things like five year old human." Donghae pouted and slumped into his office chair once more. A knock sounded on the door and Jaejoon motioned for Donghae to sit up and stay where he was, with a " I'll handle this face."

" Who is it ?"

" A delivery is here for you Sir," a voice called from the other side of the door .

"Show him in."

At the  moment Joon was ushered into the large office by a short man where he stood holding the bag. Jaejoong looked back at Donghae giving him a " He looks delicious look," in response Donghae giving him a ," I'd like to him all over ."

" Here's your blood , but first I need to see the amount you're paying ," Joon said quickly wanting to end the delivery and exchange as soon as possible, there was no telling what Junsu could be doing to Seungho, Eli, or Kevin.

" Oh my so fast," Jaejoong slid to the right side of Joon, and Donghae to the left , " Yes , too fast, we don't like our blood delivers to feel so rushed, we like nice and slow delivieries, get time to get to know the dealers, give them a ...treat," whispered Donghae in Joon's ear.

Joon knew where this was heading he looked left and Donghae and right at Jaejoong, then winked, " Does this getting to know one another include extra money," Joon thought of bringing back an extra amount back to Junsu would ensure some leniency on his friends.

Donghae nodded, " Oh of course , an extra handfull of money to use any way you want." Jaejoong slid his hand up Joon's shirt , " Donghae pour us all some blood , I havea feeling our dealer must be thirsty." He looked over at the door at the man standing there waiting for an order, " Leave us, we will be quite busy." The man nodded closing the door , the last thing he saw was Jaejoong running his tongue up the length of Joon's neck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Side note: What happened after the door closed wil be incuded in my Investigators and Vampires short story series , which will feature side stories, so keep in mind what stories or character's history you'd like explained and when I put up the Short story series I'll put the explanation in story form. The short story series will begin to be put together after Investigators and Vampires is finished or earlier if I choose to start it earlier ......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile......

"Rumor has it GD used to keep Taemin in the very cage you are in, who knows what he did to him , but then again I could care less."

Junsu stood infront of the cage that held Seungho, " Another rumor has it that the Taemin saved your friend, speaking of which where is that friend right now .... oh wait .. I remember ...he's dead anyways, " Junsu laughed, " GD always got his way, just like me, if I want someone to die they die, if it takes years who cares, I've got plenty."

Seungho glared from behind the bars, " One day, you'll be just unlucky as him, one day there will be as many people as you've got years  that hate your guts enough to kill you."

Junsu rolled his eyes, " OOooo I'm so scared, you really don't understand your position do you, I'm ten times stronger than GD, trying to kill me would result in instant death, and even if you managed to kill me , I've got hordes of vampires willing to hunt you down to the end, you'd never live a day of peace, anything and everything you hold dear might as well be dead the moment you kill me."

Seungho remained silent .. " Nothing to say Seungho, what a good boy," Junsu walked away from the cage , out of the room, slamming the door.

Meanwhile....

" I can't fit out of that window, it's too small."

Kevin protested, as Eli kept insisting.

" You can fit just try harder," demanded Eli.

Kevin crossed his arms, " NO I won't ."

Eli yanked Kevin's arms out of their position and shoved him towards window," Try it now!"

" And just what would you be trying ?" Both Kevin and Eli jumped at the voice from behind them.

"Niel!" they said together.

So the blood has been delivered but what's going ot happen when Joon returns with the payment, if he returns at all, will Seungho , Kevin and Eli be able to escape? See Ya next time :)