I&V II Chapter 1- Running into Trouble

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

"You were followed weren't you?"

Joon groaned as he pulled Seungho's arm ,half dragging him , half running away from the beachside towards a jeep that had been parked in Seungho's beach house driveway. Seungho ran a different way towards the garage keying in a code then dashing towards his white corvet ,gettting in then backing up quickly motioning for Joon to get in.

" Put on your seatbelt," commanded Seungho half out of breath.

" Guess we were followed," said Joon buckling up. Seungho rolled his eyes gunning the car out of the driveway onto the beach side  road heading towards the city.

" What- we- you mean you , were followed ."

Joon looked out the window, " Something like that ."

Seungho looked at him, " And where are we going , now that my last place to hide is now gone?"
 

Joon smiled, " I know just the place to go , and good thing you have a gps system."

After a few minutes of Joon texting on his cell, and another thirty minuteds of him giving , what Seungho considered horrible directions, they arrived at a large hotel, and Joon pulled out his cell once again texted something, as they both stepped out a young man came forward holding out a hand,Seungho handed him his car keys and the man hopped in to park it.

" Ummm Joon , I don't have my wallet on me right now left it at the beach house," Seungho looked at the size of the hotel and estimated that the price was going to be well above what either of them could afford at the moment.

Joon smiled, " Don't worry I've got connections, " he winked opening the door for Seungho then followed after up to the front desk.

A middle aged  woman smiled bowing and greeting them, " Welcome back Mr. Joon , it has been a long , you're expected on the sixty-fourth floor."

Joon leaned against the desk, " Mrs. Park how many times have  I told you, call me Joonie," he winked flashing a smile then headed for a nearby elevator, Seungho following and shaking his head .

Joon leaned against the back of the elevator as the doors slid shut, " This hotel belongs to a special friend of mine."

" You seem to have a lot of special friends."

" The top floor is like his living quarters even has a huge kitchen, absolutely amazing ."

" You sound excited , any particular reason?"

Joon laughed, " We go way back."

"Ah I see."

As the elevator opened they found themselves walking out  into a large hallway, seeing a door they proceeded towards it. Joon knocked and heard footsteps walking towards the door. The door swung open and they heard a loud "Enter." As they both walked in the door slammed behind them. Joon's eyes widened and Seungho groaned, " Not again." Joon noticed his friend and another man kneeling on the ground duckt tape across ther mouths and hands bound behind them , surrounded by seven men pointing guns. A man in the center turned around slowly, " Hello Joon, and Joon's new friend."

"Junsu," Joon managed to say.

" Investigator Xiah?" Seungh couldn't believe his eyes.

 

What have Seungho and Joon just walked into, will Joon's friend be alright, and why are both Joon and Seungho so shocked by the appearance of this man? Until then see ya ! :D

I hope all you  readers  enjoy this second part of Investigators and Vampires.:) Also a warm thank you to my faithful readers and commenters.