I&V II Chapter 2- Deals, and Shock

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" Inspector Xiah , was who I once was, now I'm am Junsu, but that's a long story,that would take hours to tell, but I havea feeling I'll be telling it in the near future ."

 

"Any reason for the rough treatment of my friend , or did you  do that on a wim," Joon stared at his friend Eli , who at the moment looked like he'd gone through a  rough day, both physically and mentally.

Junsu walked over towards Joon till he stood infront , he slid a pale finger with the nail painted black  down  right side Joon's face, " Word is you've done something very ..very naughty lately."

Joon rolled his eye pushing away Junsu's hand , " Not sure I know what you are talking about ."

Junsu laughed, looking back at his men standing , " And  I suppose helping the killer of the boss and his right hand man hide is nothing ," he leaned into speak into Joon's left ear, " I know you wanted him dead, but knowing you you probably have some alternative other than having a kind heart." Junsu looked at Sengho, " Being with Joon for even a short time , surely you must have noticed the vast amount of trouble aand death that surrounds him."

Seungho looked at Joon,thinking of the past few months and events. Junsu  snapped hand his fingers  and a man stepped forward holding a leather folder.I have an agreement to make with you more like a deal , sign it and your friends get released, and I'll forget I saw you and your vampire killer friend , nothing will be reported to the higher ups , and we can all relax and sleep safely tonight."

Joon started to agree but Seungho stopped him, " Don't do it , he'll twist his words and redo the agreement later on ." Junsu held out a pen towards Joon, " Feel free to read it'll only take a few minutes ."  Joon looked at Junsu, " Let's talk, ' he looked at a room that connected to the living area, Junsu nodded, as th two walked into the room Junsu looked back, " Chansung watch the door if I'm not out in  ten minutes , kill them."

Eight minutes later the two came out of the room , " Release them and let's go ," Junsu smiled  at Joon , " Make sure to drop by my office tommorrow." With those finaly words he left with the men he'd brought , the one who he called Chansung glared at all the others in the room as they left slamming the door.

Joon ran to his friend Eli's side carefully removing  the tape from his mouth then his hands . Eli quickly did the same to the man beside him, " You alright Kev?" He turned and looked at Joon glaring , " You and trouble are like bears and honey Joon...Kevin, hun sit down  I'll get you a drink." After seating Kevin down on a nearby chair he pushed a button beside it and a female voice emited from a speaker nearby it .  " What can I get for you sir ?", " Just the normal Mrs. Park." A few minutes late a knock sounded at the door. And Joon motioned that he'd get it . He opened up the door to see a young man holding a tray with a bottle of wine on it.

Joon froze, then grabbed the man by the shoulders  tears forming in his eyes, "Tae?"

Sorry for the short chapter .... What was the deal that Joon agreed to ?Is it really Taemin in front of him , if so how is he alive? See ya next time :)