I&V II Chapter 7- Waiting for Help

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" Umm hun this isn't going as planned."

Keving whispered into Eli's ear as they were led down a flight of stairs and shoved through a door in a small dark room. Chansung growled, " Shut up The Boss will talk to you soon, enjoy your stay, it's going ot be a while, if at all before anyone comes to rescue you two."

Eli looked back at Chansung, " What do you mean by that."

Chansung laughed, " I'm sure our guys took care of the pathetic human and the idiot vamire," he slammed the door shut , locked it then walked up the steps as his phone rang. He picked it up, " What do you mean the guys aren't back yet, are you sure, " he swore slamming his fist against the stair rail. He hit 5 on his phone, " Sir they will be here soon, I expect within a an hour , I'm sure Joon knows to check here but just in case I'll give him a call, yes sir." He dialed a number and spoke when he heard a voice, " The boss can't wait to see you,he wants you to meet him at GD's old place" then hung up.

Meanwhile....

Seungho sat in the drivers seat hand on the keys about to start the car , he  looked over at Joon after he'd finished answering the phone. " Another friendly notice," Joon nodded, entering the address in the gps system  he'd remembered, " We're going to a place you'll remember,where you carried out your revenge" he looked out the window. Seungho nodded, " Been about a couple months since then." He pulled out of the hotel parking lot , driving down the street in silence. Occasionally he looked over at Joon. For several minutes nothing but the engine and the sound of passing cars could be heard, Seungho began to speak, " Joon I don't know , but something about this night and what we're about to face , scares me, what could happne to your friends......what could happen to you," he stopped at a red light, " You've saved me more than once, I--" Joon interupted him saying " Green light ."

As they neared a familiar road and moved closer towards a familiar eerie looking building Joon looked over at Seungho, "The pain I feel  in  my heart is too strong to let anyone in, don't promise to protect me or be by my side, because I can't do the same for you, for now my heart stil belongs with and to Taemin, all I can give you is the assurance that my heart will heal , and one day if we live through this night- possibly change with and for someone else, " as Seungho parked on the side of the street, Joon leaned over to kiss Seungho gently on the cheek.

Seungho smiled faintly, then looked at Joon, " So I guess guns blazing wouldn't be a good idea at this point and time," Joon laughed, " Definetly not you'd be up against a lot of experienced vampires, vicious ones at that  , Junsu plays mind games , talking things out with him is what works best...at least that's what used to...." Joon and Seungho stepped out of the car where they were immedietly grabbed by four men who began searching them even before they entered the building, Chansung stood at the door waiting, " Taking your time was not smart."

Joon winked at him, " I had to put my y face on today."

Seungho rolled his eyes  as they were shoved into a small office where Junsu sat . He stood up carresing the table , " GD certaintly had a nice office, beautiful table, I might set up my own right here, not like he has any use for it , thanks to the wonderful human beside you Joon." He picked up a silver bat that was lying on the table, " GD loved this , what a swinger he was ....no pun intended." Junsu laughed at his own joke, and motioned for Joon to stand infront of him. After being given a hard shove Joon moved infront of Junsu.

" How did the blood delivery go Joon?"

"I still have to deliver it," Crack!  Junsu smashed the bat across Joon's face.

" Say that again?"

Joon repeated himself and recieved a second bash across the face from the bat.

" Rumors have it that you actually had some of that blood, is that correct ?"

" Yes," Joon clutched his stomache after recieving full force the front of the bat.

Junsu leaned into his ear" You will have another chance to deliver that blood, or watch all of your friends suffer some not so pleasant things."

Joon nodded and prepared to leave grabbing onto Seungho but he was stopped.

"We'll be keeping Seungho and your other friends til you've done what I have asked," Junsu looked at a large  human sized cage, gestering for Seungho to be placed in there. " I remember the time there used to be a vampire in that cage," Junsu looked side ways at Joon, " GD kept him in there when he was naughty," he laughed, " I think his name was Taemin, everybody called him Tae for short, not the brightest vampire, word is he killed himself, by... how should I say, staying up to late ," Junsu laughed again and Joon clenched his fist taking one last glance at Seungho now in the cage locked in then stormed out of the room slamming the door.

When he'd left Junsu walked up towards to cage to look at Seungho, " Can't decide whether I want to play with you or eat you, I guess I'll have to make up my mind first won't I ," he walked out of the room four of his body guards following after him , slamming the door.

 

Holy crap did not think I'd write so much lol ...Will Joon deliver the blood properly or does he have a plan, and what plans does Junsu have for Seungho are Kevin and Eli in on this or are they in the same situation as Seungho??? See Ya next time :)