I&V II Chapter 3- Say you know me

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

"Tae!"

 

Joon snatched the wine bottle from the tray tossing it towards Eli , then turned back to wrap his arms around the young man standing infront of him, " I thought you were... the screams , you.." he couldn't speak just held on tight ;the room was in complete silence except for the sound of Joon's crying.

" Have we met before Sir ," Joon felt his arms moved to his sides, and the man stepped back looking at him.

"Tae, it's me , Joon," he moved towards the man but  stopped as he moved back, " you don't have to be afraid to say you know me , I'll protect you this time, I won't let you feel the way you did before, say you know me."

 The man turned in Eli's direction, " If you have no further need of me Sir I will be going ,"  Eli shook his head not saying a word, then the  man bowed and shut the door in Joon's face.  Joon stood there , then suddenly yanked open the door to go after the man, Seungho began to follow  but Eli stopped him giving him a " let him handle this " look.

Joon ran down the hallway and saw the man getting on the elevator, he reached it just as it finished closing and he saw that it was heading to the entrance floor. He knew taking the stairs would be pointless, for all he knew the man could be gone by the time he went down the many flights of stairs . As soon as the door for the elevator opened he rushed in pushing the first floor button, his heart pounded in his chest m he had to get to him. When the elevator doors finally opened again he was relieved to see the man in at the front desk . He ran up to him grabbing his arm and yanking him from behind the desk towards. 

" Say you know me , Tae," commanded Joon.

The man shoved him away, " Sir please maintain a distance of about six feet , I'd like to keep my job here ," he glared at Joon.

" Tae, it's me , Joon ,Joon, JOON!" 

" I don't know you, I've never known you and we've never been close for you to act this way towards me."

" I know you, I know who you are, Taebie baby , don't you remember, " Joon whispered.

" I don't  , now if you will exscuse me ," he turned to walk away but Joon grabbed him by the arm turning him around to face him,then took hold of his shoulders shaking him.

" Remember me dammnit , remember me , I'M JOON , JOON, "  tears filled his eyes as he screamed into the man's face. The man clenched his fist punching Joon in the face then took off running, Joon fell to the ground, crying.

Moments later the man brought a security guard over to where Joon had fallen, at the moment Eli also came from the elavator, he waved the security guard away and told the man he could go back to what he had been doing before Joon had interupted him. He asked the security guard to help him get  Joon up and into the elevator , half dragging half carrying they managed to carry him into the elevator. After which he told the guard he would handle it from there. the ride in the elevator was silent except for Joon sobbing. When they arrived at the top floor Eli look down at Joon, " Come on let's get you some sleep, daylight is coming in about 30 minutes, I've already set up a spot for you and Seungho." Joon said nothing as he let himself be led back into the large living area of Eli's. 

Meanwhile Seungho had been introduced to the man who ahd been with Eli when they had first entered the room- Kevin. Together they had set up a inflateable bed in a deep closet that would protect Joon from any sun. As soon as Seungho saw Joon's state as he entered the room he grabbed a hold of him ,supporting his body on his , leading him to the closet,closing the door behind him , laying him down slowly on the bed, Joon grabbed hold of his shirt pulling him down with him,holding to him tight , crying in chest. Seungho patted his back gently until Joon fell asleep.

Hours later when nightitme had come around again , Joon's phone lit up, a text had come. Waking up instanty Joon looked at it .

Boss wants to see you.

Without making a noise he got up , left the closet, exiting into the living room where he found Eli sitting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine. He walked passed him heading for the door, but stopped as he heard Eli speak.

" Whatever he has you doing Joon, or whatever you've promised him, don't forget , whatever decision you make or action you take , could effect you and those who you care about ."

Joon didn't look back as he exited the room saying , " I know."

Elis sighed then took another sip of his wine, he picked up his phone pushing seven, ' He's on his way, watchout for him, he's a little unstable at the moment."

 

Yea yea I  know the beginning is a little dramatic but hey lol I blame it on the Urban Zakapa song I was listening to called "I hate you" ... Who is the man that Joon is sure is Taemin?  Where is Joon headed off to, and who does Eli have watching out or Joon??? See ya next time :)