I&V II Chapter 6-Hotel Fight

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" Have fun ?"

Joon had entered the large room with a wide smile on his face , but stopped as he saw Seungho on the couch  glaring up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Just a little blood dealing job I have to finish up tommorrow."

Seungho sighed, " Did you steal it from some other innocent person who was sleeping ?"

Joon bounced on the couch beside him, " You'll never guess what happened ."

"What?"

" I tasted some of this blood which is , " Joon did an exagerater face of exstasy, " some damn good stuff, but then everything got all trippy and then I woke up in some basement where I was tied up and then this look alike Taemin was about to kil me and then the real Taemin saved me and it's him that works her and we kissed and I'm so happy that I can't even believe it and ." Seungho stopped him, and pressed a hand against Joon's forehead.

" I don't know what was in that blood that you drank but , you've obviously been hallucinating, Taemin is dead, the guy who you claimed to be Taemin looks nothing like him," Seungho moved closer grabbing both of Joon's hands, " he's dead Joon."

Joon yanked his hands away, " Well aren't we in a terrible mood, you have to go around ruining everyonelses, I know I saw him."

" You saw what your heart wanted you to see, but he's dead, like Changmin," Seungho whispered the name.

Joon stood up angrily, " I need to sleep, before my mood gets any worse," he stormed off towards the deep closet , Seungho watching him go with tears in eyes.

Several hours later

" Joon ,Joon wake up !" 

Seungho shook Joon after hearing the gunshots and screams, and Joon's eyes flew open, " What the hell was that," before he could open the Seungho stopped him, " Wait I don't think it's fully night time yet, let me check ." He quicky exited the coset shutting the door behind him, straight into an opening of a hand gun, both he and the one in possesipon of the gun were startled. Seungho quickly side stepped grabbing the man's wrist yanking him off balance making him lose grip of the gun which he picked up from the floor shooting the man in the leg. Suddenly two men burst into the room, first Seungho shot one in the neck  rolled and shot  the next in the chest . He went to shoot again realized he was out of bullets snatched up one of the fallen men's guns and orceeded out of the room into the kitchen . A shot rang out and he ducked behind the kitchen counter top , then popped up shooting what looked to be the last man in the room  A noise from behind him cause him to turn round sudenly pointing the gun , to see Joon standing holding a knife to the throat of on of the wounded man.

The man glared blood seeping from the side of his mouth, " Boss is gonna...make ...you pay... you're friends are gonna die.... if that blood... isn't.. delivered to his client ." Seungho noticed something poking from beneath the man's jacket  he walked over ripping it open to see a bomb strapped to the man's chest and 2 minutes counting down.

Joon looked at the man then at the hotel window, " Hope you know how to fly."

" Joon, wait you have ot check to see if people are down there ,"

Joon looked at him, " Pray that there aren't," he  dragged the man to a nearby fireplace, grabbbed a poker ran up to the windo smashing it quickly til there was a large enough space then launched the man out of the window."

There was a small shake of vibrations as the man fell, the bomb running out of time.  Joon looked at Seungho, " Time to start rescuing my friends and put an end to this ."

" Good thing we have a small supply of guns availible."

 

 

Ok so I know fight scene was a little vague , considering the fact I have little to no experience with or about guns , sorry didn't do my research but I was excited to write this chapter lol, anways...... So how are Joon and Seungho going to rescue Kevin and Eli, do they really need rescuing, and what does Junsu have planned for Kevin and Eli... se ya next time :)