I&V II Chapter 5- A Shift

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" How did you survive the sun?"

Taemin shushed him, " Let's not talk about the past , I don't want to think about it ."

As soon as Taemin had untied him Joon yanked him towards him hugging him tightly , " Tell me I'm not hallucinating ."

Taemin lifted him upwards , " Come on we have to get out of here ," he led Joon up the steps and out of a small broken down building towards a small car parked nearby. " get in we have to head back to the hotel."

Joon stopped with his hand on the passenger door handle, " So it was you I saw , why did you pretend not to know me?"

" You were being watched , you and Seungho I couldn't risk that they  would use me to bait you, but turns out I didn't have to they used your friends for that ."

Joon shook his head thinking he must have halucinated seeing Taemin earlier on, he remembered the blood bags, Taemin looked at him , " Don't worry the stuff is in the back seat.

During the trip back to the hotel Joon stared at Taemin, looking him over and over. Taemin smiled, " Remember what they say take a picture it lasts longer." Joon smiled. He pulled into the hotel parking lot, parked the car, " We can't go in together I have work to do, if there isn't a time limit to deliver that blood then I suggest you call it a day, daylight is in two hours. Joon unbuckled his seatbelt slid across and kissed Taemin. " I don't have time for that either ," laughed Taemin moving his head away,got out of the car and took off towards the hotel entrance Joon following. " I'll see you tommorrow night," said Joon as they parted ways at the elevator, Joon stepped in waving. Joons mind was filled with questions, that he hoped ould be answered by Taemin sooner or later.

As the door closed Taemin's face slowly faded away, in it's place was Kevin's. He cursed he'd almost shifted when Joon had kissed him. He looked at the elevator whispering ," Sorry Joon."

He turned as Eli walked up behind him, " How did it go?"

"Went well, although I don't know how long I an pretend to be Taemin , I can tell he has a  lot of questions."

Eli nodded, " Don't worry we just need Joon's emotions to be level in order for our plans to work."

Kevin smiled, " Of course dear ." They took the second elevator laughing their arms around eachother's waist.