I&V II Chapter 4- Dealing Gone Wrong

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

"It's fairly simple you deliver this blood safely to the destination, and bring back the money."

Junsu looked across his desk at Joon standing infront, " Oh and I hope that neither theblood nor the money goes missing, I'll expect the full amount."

" Is the quality good, I don't like delivering unless I'm sure the customers will ask for more ."

" Joon," Junsu laughed or a bit then frowned, " You forget what you've signed, you deliver anything I tell you to, understood?"

Joon snatched up he bag from the table, " walking out of the room and slamming the door exiting the building he had enter ten minutes before. Chansung who had been standing guard glared at him, "Watch it ." Joon glared back, " Shut up." 

As he stepping into his car he placed the bag in the passenger seat beside him, entered in the designted adress in his gps system then drove off. After fifteen minutes of driving he pulled over to the side of the road, opening up the bag. Bags and bags of blood, Joon his lips, surely one bag wouldn't matter , he pulled a pair of sccissors from the glove compartment and snipped a corner off of the bag he held in his hand and . He felt a sudden rush in his body, a warmth he hadn't felt in a long time, He closed his eyes sipping more of the blood. As he oppened them he felt strangely dizzy, he thought he heard lightening looked into the sky , he opened his window holding out a hand laughing , the stars in the sky were so close, he wanted to touch them. A bright gold color filled his eyes and mind. He leaned his car seat back closing his eyes and fell asleep. 

When he awoke hours later he found himself sitting on a cold floor in what he assumed was a basement , when he tried to stand up he discoverd that his hands had been bound behind him and that he was chained to a pillar in the center of the room. He heard footsteps and looked in the direction of the steps nearby.

" You're lucky I found your car before daylight came, otherwise you would have been burnt to a crisp by now." The young man from the hotel walked towards him and Joon stared , " Tae, why did you tie me up?"

The man sighed , " I'm not Tae, but to save us some time call me Lex."

" Tae , I mean Lex , why the tying up, I've got some business to deal with."

" By business do you mean having your hands in your pants and  holding a nonstop conversation about touching stars ?"
Joon gulped, " No..I.. tried some stuff and I don't remember anything really afterwards."
Lex leaned forward to look at Joon closely, " You're a blood dealer aren't you, a trouble maker, who likes serving vampires for a profit, at the expense of humans."

He walked to a nearby table to pick up a stake and a hammer then he stood infront of Joon, " I plan to rid this world of your type one by one, what do you say Joon, should I make this world a better place right now , or would you like some time ?"

Joon eyes widened in shock," Tae it's me , Joon, don't do this, it's me ."

" I'm not Tae," Lex placed the point of the stake over Joon's heart , and raised the hammer . Joon closed his eyes tears falling down his cheeks.

Thwack! The sound of wood cracking over a head sounded and he opened his eyes to see another man standing over Lex.

Joon couldn't believe his eyes.

" Tae?"

" Joon."

Ohhh more suspense, who are all these look alike Taemin's, What consequences await Joon for drinking part of the blood deal? See ya next time :)