I&V II Chapter 9- Dropped off & Danger

Investigators&Vampires; II -On The Run

" Should we dump his body somewhere , or do you want me to take him back to Junsu's"

Donghae his lips, his fangs slowly retracting, Jaejoong sat up from the large plush rug they had all been lying on  he disentangled his leg from between Joon's, he a splatter of blood on the side of Donghae's face smiling wickedly . " Take him back to Junsu's place, if he spends any longer with us I fear he might wear me out ," he laughed tossing Donghae's clothes at him.  Together they placed Joon's skinny jeans back on him , laughing when Donghae remarked, " Too bad his shirt won't be able to be worn again ." 

With one of Joon's arms around his shoulder and the bag of money in another hand Donghae proceeded  to his car dumping Joon into the passenger seat along with the bag shutting the door and getting in driving off.

Meanwhile.....

"Niel you're not working here are you?"

Niel laughed at Kevin and Eli's shocked expressions, " Relax I'm just a blood dealer , Chansung said to sneak one of you out tonight, who's coming with me ."

Keving looked at Eli then stepped infront of him, " I will, I am completely ready to go." Eli pushed Kevin aside, " I think that it's only fair I leave safely first , seeing as  you're whole bood dealing past hadn't caught up with you, we wouldn't be here."

" My blood dealing past has nothing to do with it, who's the that is cose friends with Joon, that's the reason why we are in here."

" Joon has little to do with this , if you hadn't smarted off to Junsu in the first pace we would be here, you were being stupid and stupid got us here ."

Kevin glared slapping Eli, " It's your fault , so you can stay here."

Eli grabbed him by the arm tossing him to the ground, " Y ou little," he began shaking Kevin stopping when he saw Niel standing there tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

" When you two are finished your little love fight , decide in about  a minute who's going ." Kevin and Eli jumped towards him grabbing onto his leg saying in unison, " Take me with you."

 Keving looked up at Niel with a puppy face, " You can't leave me here," he kicked at Eli who responded with, " Oh so now I know why you're with me , for my money , when the roads easy you're with me but whne the going gets tough you're quick to leave."Kevin lept away rom Niel after Eli, " Are you calling me a gold digger,  ARE YOU CALLING ME A GOLD DIGGER!"

Neither noticed that while they had been screaming , Niel rolling his eyes had left , creeping back up the steps.

Meanwhile....

" You have a party animal on your hands Junsu."

Donghae loudly walked past the human guard at the office door baring his fangs  half carrying half dragging Joon into the office , only to find it empty. He dropped Joon on the floor tossing the money on the bag, stopping to look at Seungho standing in the middle of the cage.

" I didn't know Junsu had another human pet, much larger than ones he usually has ."

Seungho stared at Joon lying shirtless on the floor, " What happened to him?"

Donghae moved closer smiling , " Oh we had a lovely time , we thought we'd return him before the sun rises although we'd love to keep him full time , he's a wild one ," He leaned down slapping Joon's , " Wakey wakey you're home," he looked back at Seungho before exiting, " He'll probably be like that or an hour or two more just make sure to scream his name so he finds a place to be before the sun rises and comes through that window, bye bye ."

Seungho stared at the window there was about an hour of darkness left before the sun rose, he banged against the cage door and the bars trying to cause enough nosie for someone to hear and enter. He then tried yelling Joon's name . " Joon get up , JOON! " No response ,moments later Seungho glanced over at the window the sun was rising!

" Joon, Joon, get up , someone, out there HELP HELP!"

Smoke began rising from Joon's jeans and Seungho screamed louder.

"JOON. JOON, SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

See ya next time :)